[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain Eva ending to me in 5 sentences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ameri.jpg (50KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
ameri.jpg
50KB, 448x336px
Can someone explain Eva ending to me in 5 sentences
>>
>>150691334
Congratulations.
You did it!
Congratulations.
You did it!
Time for a remake.
>>
The TV ending was a result of budget constraints. It showed a metaphorical Instrumentality. End of Evangelion is what actually happened. Shinji thought he wanted Instrumentality, then decided he wanted individualism after all. Anno is a hack.
>>
Yui Ikari: Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

There you go, Yui explains it to you within the movie itself in only 3 sentences.
>>
I feel sick.
>>
What about five words:

Congratulations Shinji you did it.
>>
>>150691334
Every time I see this picture I wonder why the characters are placed randomly. Wouldn't it make more sense (and be more in-line with all the 2deep4u symbolism already present) to place characters based on their relationships? Why isn't Asuka near Kaji, why isn't Ritsuko near Gendo, why is Kensuke in some random corner instead of near Toji/Hikari, why is Maja near Misato and Makoto near Ritsuko and not the other way around?
Such a wasted opportunity.
>>
Get. In. The. Robot. Shinji.
>>
File: 1316187573085.png (234KB, 660x616px) Image search: [Google]
1316187573085.png
234KB, 660x616px
>>150692237
>he thinks the character placement is random
>>
Anime ending didnt have shinji jack off on best girl. Based Anno wanted to fix that by creating EoE. The plot twist was for Anno best girl is the fans. This is because Anno is a complete shill as proven with the recent anouncements about the future of Eva. SO EoE was actually Just a film where Anno jacks off and uses us as his cum dump. And we pay money happy to take it like the sluts we are.
>>
File: 39659365.jpg (26KB, 714x704px) Image search: [Google]
39659365.jpg
26KB, 714x704px
>>150691334
kaworu died
shinji cried
gendo lied
misato tried
rei amplified
>>
The. Cash. Well. Ran. Dry.
>>
Shinji becomes god.
Everybody merges their minds.
Shinji realizes social interaction is cool.
He lets everybody un-merge their mind if they want.
Shinji and Asuka act autistic on a beach.
>>
I finished watching the tv series for the first time yesterday, as well as the 3 movies.
honestly, what the fuck is going on?
its fine until everything starts falling apart and turning into 2deep4u christian symbolism that appeals to nips.

i was going to watch EoE today but i'm exhausted from work.

opinion so far:
shinji was and still is a colossal faggot.
gendo is an UberPimp pedophile, but a terrible father
rei still acts like a fucking robot/gendo's fleshlight
asuka has lost her mind
kaworu was an gay angeru- but likeable character
toji's sister sakura is CUTE
ritsuko is fucking retarded for a scientist- sleeping with the man that she knew boned her mother (but he is the UberPimp after all)
toji was a good guy, too bad his leg's gone
katsuragi is interesting, but disgraceful for not terminating shinji the moment he tried to leave
>>
>>150691473
>Anno is a hack.

But this is only relevant after the Rebuilds.
>>
Reminder that Shinji is straight.
>>
Believe in yourself.

Open your heart to others.

Be compassionate and receive compassion in turn.

You are here for a reason.

Anywhere can be paradise, as long as you have the will to live.
>>
It's not just you that sucks but so does everyone but don't worry you might be happy one day so don't kill yourself.
>>
File: sleepingcutie.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingcutie.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Five words for you:
Watch the End of Evangelion
>>
>>150694603
Congratulations, you somehow passed through the series while getting everything wrong. Rewatch it when you're over 18 and it will make more sense.
>>
>>150691473
Whatever, End of Evangelion was fucking great.
>>
>>150695562
It's more like "because you haven't killed yourself, you have the will to live, and if you have the will to live you are alive and can find happiness."
>>
>>150691583
He meant TV series ending.
>>
It's meaningless shit. It's meaningless shit. It's meaningless shit. It's meaningless shit. It's meaningless shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.