[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent the entire day watching this series and HOLY SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: large[1].jpg (420KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
420KB, 1000x580px
I just spent the entire day watching this series and HOLY SHIT does it get fucking INSANE.

The first episode is some clickbait shit, then it goes into an entirely normal medieval x anime setting, and only devolves back to NGE-style insanity near the end.

It seems like the movies are just retellings of what I already watched, and I haven't seen the second season yet.

Should I watch the second season and then look into the Mangas?
I'm pretty sure it's going to be completely different both thematically and story-wise, given the major events that unfolded.

So far, a solid 8/10. A bit slow pacing-wise, but some very interesting characters and classic animation.
>>
Congratulations, you just completely spoiled for yourself the best arc of one of the handsdown top 5 best manga ever written
>>
>watching

lul way to ruin it for yourself
>>
If this is for real, do yourself a favor and don't watch the new season.

Read the manga, you can watch the movies as well, but they don't add much. Take your time with the manga, don't rush through it or you'll catch up and wait for Miura to stop playing Idolm@ster forever.
>>
Just watched the first episode of the 'new' season.

Really don't like the constant use of closeups, art style, or disorienting camera movement.

You guys are probably right. So what did I miss by not eating the Mango and where should I start?
>>
>>150618938
you need to read the manga, from the start

the anime (all of them) cut out a lot
>>
>>150620038
You should start by reading the manga and then killing yourself painfully
>>
>>150620151
This.
Seriously, what kind of mega omni pleb are you to fucking watch Berserk of all things? Why not listen yo audio descriptions of Matisse paintings while you at it. Or listen lectures about Beethoven's 5th?

Not even mad, just in a state of constant disappointment in both humanity, and /a/nimecucks
>>
File: 1475710422476.png (147KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1475710422476.png
147KB, 500x490px
>watching
>>
>>150620713
Hey, I don't really frequent /a/ like you people, give me a break.
I heard Berserk was good, so I decided to check it out.

It seems like they left a lot of crazy shit out; there's barely any mention of demons until shit starts getting real.

Anything past the first season is going to be insane, clearly.
>>
File: 1477771112332.jpg (33KB, 324x261px) Image search: [Google]
1477771112332.jpg
33KB, 324x261px
>>150621998
Wordo f advice then, if you ever want to watch an anime, check to see if it's an adaptation of a manga. If not, proceed. if it is, don't waste your time watching it, the manga's better 99% of the time, just as good as the anime 1% of the time, and you`ll waste way less time reading it.
And if you really dug it, you can always see your favorite parts animated later.
>Mfw people still watch manga adaptations first
>>
>>150620713
I could tell from the first line that you are an cross boarding newshit fuckstain

>cucks

Stop parroting the stupid bullshit fed to you by jews. This is /a/. not /pol/ or reddit. You need to toe the line here and keep your off board shit off the board.
>>
>>150621998
That poster doesn't really frequent here either, FYI.

I could tell you're new but you're not an ass, so yeah. The Berserk anime isn't BAD (the first one), but the manga is definitely superior.

Generally speaking with manga to anime adaptations, you should read the manga. You should also usually read from the start, because anime cuts out a lot in adaptation by necessity.
>>
>>150618938
Don't listen to these dumbfucks. All of them watched the 1997 Berserk anime first too, they just think they're superior because they did it before you did. If you want to watch the animated film trilogy they add a couple of scenes from the manga and remove others. Neither is a complete adaptation of the manga. The 3rd film goes a bit further than the 97 anime's cliffhanger ending. Then just go ahead and read the manga from the beginning until you're caught up. Don't bother with the 2016 anime until you're finished reading. Directing is shitty and the pacing is bad but it's fun if you've read the arc it adapts
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>150623024
Sure is projecting in here. What are you? Some kinda anime only pleb? Go be casual somewhere else
>>
>>150622266
>>150622436
>I could tell from the first line that you are an cross boarding newshit fuckstain
>That poster doesn't really frequent here either, FYI.

Whatever helps you sleep at night anon.

>>150623024
Believe it or not, some people are here solely for manga. And the occasional film I suppose.
>>
Dont watch the new season, it sucks. Start reading the manga, its way better
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.