[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST FUCKING WIN W H Y H Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 031[1].jpg (680KB, 1738x1250px) Image search: [Google]
031[1].jpg
680KB, 1738x1250px
WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST FUCKING WIN

W H Y
H
Y
>>
Anime law number 1: best girl never wins
>>
>>150613853
But Chitoge won Nisekoi
>>
>>150613899
Exactly.
>>
>>150613899
anime law number 2: if the series is shit, ignore law number 1
>>
>>150613910
But what if the person just has shit taste?
>>
>>150613455
"Win"
>>
At least we got to laugh at Kasuga NTRing that guy and taking away his sloppy seconds.
>>
>>150613455
Because is not about winning anon, is about realizing that even wen you love some one some times you just have to move on in order to be happy and let your loved one be happy too, its about how some times you just cant help that person you are in love with it. Even if that kills a part of you.
>>
>>150615231
I wasn't ready for these feels
>>
>>150613455
She did win, she got over herself, got on some nice meds, got a relaxing job in a town where she can watch the sun rise and set over the ocean. Getting involved romantically with MC wouldn't have been winning; they wouldn't have been able to generate the novelty each other demanded and they would have come to hate each other, and that's if they didn't set themselves on fire first.

Or if you're asking why her long-haired blissed-out version didn't win MCbowl, it's because at that point she knew better than to give someone else responsibility for her own happiness and he knew better than to stick it in crazy.
>>
>>150615472
I mean its obvious that despite how they felt, as a pair they were harmful for each others well being.

I felt pretty bad for Saeki, because she still seemed a little fucked up until they did the last major time-skip.
>>
Literally best girl won.

>tfw 6' tall

I'll never get a tallfu.
>>
>>150613455

She lost before she was born, anon. Schizophrenia can't be cured.
>>
>>150615894
That was the real tragic part. Saeki would have been fine if she'd just been left alone.
>>
>>150616130
Doesn't the dick cure it?
>>
>>150616003
>6'

Whatever you say manlet
>>
>>150615231
motherfucker anon
>>
>>150615049
That guy was a pretty nice, normal guy. I feel bad he got cucked by some beta orbiter
>>
File: proxy[2].jpg (670KB, 1362x2029px) Image search: [Google]
proxy[2].jpg
670KB, 1362x2029px
>>150618870
forgot pic
>>
>>150618870
He was a guy so thick that his girlfriend kept it a secret from him that she liked books.
>>
>>150617506
many men have tried and failed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.