[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Zoro_After_Taking_Luffy's_Pain.png (1MB, 672x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Zoro_After_Taking_Luffy's_Pain.png
1MB, 672x1390px
best anime . prove me wrong .
>>
y
>>
Et tu, OP?
>>
File: IMG_4391.jpg (17KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4391.jpg
17KB, 281x180px
Cool
>>
>>150577709
You fucking white knight cucks. Let me tell you something.

My name is Zachariah. Zachariah Hodgkinson. I'm from Queensland, Australia and I'm 28 years old, have a 10/10 Japanese wife and 3 lovely kids of 3, 5 & 7. I'm on a yearly salary of 110k and I'm successful in basically every way. I could stop working tomorrow and I wouldn't be troubled for the rest of my life.

I've been visiting 4chan since it began, way back in 2003. I've had many personal conversations with moot himself, and even helped him find the website for 8 years (ask him, he'll confirm it), up until gook bought it, and of all the phases this site has gone through, this one is definately the worst, and it's all because of people like you.

Ever since Reddit's /r/4chan blew up, I've been seeing more and more of you white-knighting newfags, and, frankly, I'm sick of it. Oooh. It's a fucking kid. Big whoop, kids are probably the cringiest things on the planet. We were all cringy kids (well, you still are), and that's normal, but it's still cringy and deserves to be made fun of. Look at him really closely. Look at how much of a retarded cunt he looks like. He doesn't think he does though, because kids are cringy fags with no self-awareness, and it's good to make fun of them so they stop doing it quicker. If I knew this kid's address, you can bet that I'd be sending him a letter letting him know just how stupid he looks, so he can either try to avoid it in the future, or just neck and cut out any possibilities whatsoever.

Please, go back to Tumblr or Reddit, where you belong, and never come back.

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: deletethis.png (109KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.png
109KB, 300x418px
>>150577709
>animated by toei
>>
>>150577709
>anime
Toei.
>>
>>150578425
Shut the fuck up asshole. Nobody cares about your bullshit blogpost and your imaginary family.
>>
>>150577709
mods are being so lax today
>>
>>150577709
You're wrong because I am your Better, and I disagree. That's all you need, maggot.
>>
File: Kurisu-Makise-art.jpg (125KB, 1600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Kurisu-Makise-art.jpg
125KB, 1600x909px
Steins;Gate pls
>>
I love One Piece, but it's definitely not even in my top 25.

The anime is kind of garbage after Water 7 and only gets worse.
>>
>>150578538
>>150578615
I kek'd
>>
>>150579787
well he's got a point there
>>
>>150578425
>japanese wife
>10/10
>only 110k
HAHAHA
>>
>>150577709
>best anime . prove me wrong .
Legend of the galactic heroes is better.
>>
I dropped OP after the time skip, everyone was so different and nami wasn't cute anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.