[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is asura the only guy who would actually be a match for saitama?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: asura.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asura.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
is asura the only guy who would actually be a match for saitama?
>>
>match
What? He's a million times stronger than Saitama.
>>
>>150573754
Beerus solos both at the same time.
>>
File: KERMIT.jpg (408KB, 1932x1700px) Image search: [Google]
KERMIT.jpg
408KB, 1932x1700px
>>150575397
>>
>>150575412
You heard me. Replace Asura or Saitama for Zamasu and you got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzXAhZ1R9E
>>
>>150573754
Fuck I love that game. It's so over the top anime it's awesome.
>>
>>150576425
that's the funny thing. I think that to Beerus, fighting is just a hobby, he likes it and likes doing his destruction job with his ki/god/energy blasts.

I think he could lose a fight, so long as he didn't cheat (in his eyes) by using his god of destruction antimatter nullification thing (what he did to zamasu in that video)

Like how he enjoyed fighting goku with the handicap of the mascot costume. He decided on the rules for himself, and using his God of Destruction counts as him losing, so in a "proper" fight would just admit defeat first.
>>
File: 1478987380726.jpg (25KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478987380726.jpg
25KB, 315x365px
>>150577430
>tfw he'll never get an anime.

He better be playable in MvC Infinite
>>
File: Asura_The_Destructor.png (411KB, 639x305px) Image search: [Google]
Asura_The_Destructor.png
411KB, 639x305px
>>150576425
Alright alright

but what if
>>
Beerus' HAKAI negates gag armour.
>>
Asura couldn't even beat Akuma.
>>
>>150579319
Except he did. That's why Akuma had to give himself over entirely to the Dark Hado and become Oni. Asura only had to go mantra form to match him. The gulf between post-Destructor Asura and Mantra Asura is immense.
>>
>>150579400
You do realize that Normal Akuma Tatsumaki's Battleships for a morning stretch right?
>>
>>150579614
And Pre-Berserker Asura survived a drop from the moon. And then went and killed an army or monsters.

Destructor Asura is a Star-buster. Blue giants, at least.
>>
>>150579614
You do realize that regular Asura punched out a guy bigger than planet Earth, right?
>>
This is supposed to be /a/ right? I'm not in the wrong place again right?
>>
>>150580030
Asura is about as anime as video games get without going full anime art style. He's Gurren Lagann but with anger instead of guts and willpower.
>>
>>150580030
>Asura
>"""""game"""""
>>
>>150575397
Asura fought a guy like Zeno, except the guy also has super strength/durability/etc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.