[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching the k-on dub out of curiosity Help /a/, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Watching the k-on dub out of curiosity
Help /a/, how do I cleanse my sin?
>>
Speak only Japanese for one week every episode you watch. It's the only way.
>>
>>150569049
The sin will stick to you for all your days. There is no cleansing it. You knew exactly how it would turn out and yet you did it any way. You get no sympathy from me.
>>
>>150569049
go rewatch legend of the galactic heroes.

its the only thing that can save you at this point.
>>
I've only watched the dub
Wasn't that bad desu
>>
>>150569120
Jesus died for everyone's sins except yours.
>>
>>150569049
You must read all the K-on TK doujins.
>>
>>150569120

The switch to Japanese for the singing was a bit jarring at first but other than that yeah it was fine.
>>
>>150569049
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
File: 1249641234332_192.jpg (13KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
1249641234332_192.jpg
13KB, 194x300px
>K-on movie dub
>Okay lets learn how to speak english!
>Literally talk in the same way
>>
>>150569120
Why do you even browse /a/?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>150569049
It's too late for you. You were warned this would this happen and yet you ignored the advice of those looking out for you. These are the consequences you have to live with. You made this bed on your own accord, and now you must take responsibly and lie in it.
>>
>>150569120
>>150569207
>Liking the dub
>>
Go watch (or re-watch, if that's your case) Garzey's Wing and Ghost Stories.
>>
I have a friend who unironically watches the german dub and claims it's perfectly fine.
What is wrong with people?
>>
>thought the Toradora! dub is pretty fucking good
>tried the K-ON! dub and realised the same voices fit there even better
The K-ON! dub is pretty damn good, probably one of the best dubs actually.
>>
>>150569049
have a seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UIqZf-M6qU
>>
>>150569808
Ghost Stories dub was horrible. Bad jokes and dated horribly. Just bad!
>>
>>150569903
There's something wrong with you. It's probably the most grating thing I've ever heard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.