[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ff-4.png (198KB, 580x323px) Image search: [Google]
ff-4.png
198KB, 580x323px
what did you think of it /a/
>>
>>150558917
I expected fujoshit, but instead got great bros doing bro things instead. It was great.
>>
>>150558917
More interesting than the shitty game.
>>
>>150558917
Not good
>>
Surprisingly good for a commercial
>>
>they put all of the riting for FFXV everywhere EXCEPT into the game

no wonder people think the game is an aggressive waste of time when all the important shit happened offscreen in the alternate media tie-ins.
>>
My FFXIV subscription paid for this shit.

>Heavensward expansion development cost - 16 million USD
>Kingsglaive production cost - 30 million USD
SE cannot manage money for shit.
>>
File: 1446127699542s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1446127699542s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>150561857
>he's not exploiting the free 3days log in.
hahahaha that's what you get.
>>
>>150561804
The game feels like an old school FF, side-quests, and the story sort of spread out with a big open world.

Its comfy as fuck.
>>
>>150561804
good.
I wont get a chance to play it anyways unless it gets a pc release.
>>
>>150562065
Yeah I'm loving the game too
Brotherhood was great intro to the characters so I feel I know them already
Kingsglaive was nice to look at and a fun exploration of the world but Nyx got shafted big time.
>>
fucking gay, now go back to /v/ with your shitty gemu
>>
>>150558917
Most Comfy anime this year. Would love to see more... Especially explainig things that happened ofscreen in game.
>>
>>150562288
Wait a year or two.
They already port three games of XIII and Type-0 to PC, why wouldn't this be?
>>
>>150562288
First they need to release season pass DLC. But there ia a chance that PC players would actually get complete game instead of this broken mend of two different games with everything happening offscreen and mile long plotholes.
>>
>>150558917
It makes the ending even more sad. These bros being bros, and then knowing that ending.

"what can i say?.. You guys...are......the best.."
>>
>>150558917
Better than the game that's for sure.
>>
>>150562288
Maybe some day it will.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.