[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show any good or just a ripoff of madoka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 81087.jpg (47KB, 225x319px) Image search: [Google]
81087.jpg
47KB, 225x319px
Is this show any good or just a ripoff of madoka?
>>
>>150518162
Entertaining but nothing special
>>
>>150518162
Madoka ripoff
>>
>>150518162
Yes, Madoka is also about magical girls killing each other and committing suicide, and one of them is also a boy.
>>
File: notmadoka612.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notmadoka612.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>150518162
yes
>>
I feel like this needed to be a 2 cour show.
Things seem rushed and underdeveloped.
>>
I'm liking it a ton so far, one of the things im looking forward too each week. Definitely give it a shot.
>>
>>150518534
Really? I thought it was way too slow. The original novel had good, fast pacing.
>>
>>150518162
>Madoka and Homura literally in the cover
>>
>>150518162
It’s more like Battle Royale with Megucas.
>>
>>150518162
Not even any good. I don't even know why I'm still watching it if I have no idea why they're even killing each other and the first 3 episodes failed to hold my attention. It has great character designs and quality animation but not enough for it to be a reason to watch it.

I feel like this show just exists for american teens to say "madoka is for babies, watch this. It has more blood than madoka so it's more mature which means it's better"
>>
The humour is subtle and excellent, and the fact that it manages to be so consistently funny speaks volumes about the quality of the writing.

I like it because it's not trying to be grimdark for the sake of appealing to edgelords, and it isn't being violent for the sake of shockvalue. It's just a survival game with black humour.
>>
>>150520926
I'm pretty sure the show is not supposed to be funny. So it is so bad it is funny for you.
>>
>>150520949
Did the jew robot scamming a fat dyke for weekly money on cheap chinese trash because she wanted her broody girlfriend to roleplay D&D with her and couldn't get off unless she was being dominated not tip you off to the fact that this show was taking a huge piss?

Not that it particularly matters. Whether the comedy is intentional or not, it's funny.
>>
>>150518162
Kinda like Madoka, but with a even higher attrition rate since it has a larger cast.
>>
More like Danganronpa and LNs are like JoJo.
>>
It's like Madoka with more gore and less depth.
>>
>>150518162
Its like Mortal Kombat, but instead of muscular men you get cute magical girls, it's actually pretty unique and original.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.