[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Shinkai love giving his audiences blue balls so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
Why does Shinkai love giving his audiences blue balls so much?
>>
>>150516254
Each one of his films is an instruction manual on how to be a beta faggot.

He is creating a fantasy universe in which women are attracted to men who are timid and refuse to mature into adulthood.

Garden of Words was as bad as some of his other garbage, like 5 CM Per Second.
>>
>>150516482
I bet you hate Your Name as well.
>>
I just watched 5cm per second. Is it actually popular? I knew going in I was getting blue balled but they still surprised me. Holy fuck that whole package was ass. Just NTR my shit up senpai.
>>
File: 51VFTX9RA7L[1].jpg (43KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
51VFTX9RA7L[1].jpg
43KB, 336x475px
The only good shinkai film is this, and only becuase it ripped off gunbuster and it was impressive since he worked on it alone.

Everything else he has made is either a fucking mess, or just mediocre at best, as he is a terrible writer. He is a decent director though.
>>
>>150516520

I'm seeing it tonight at 10PM. It's an opportunity to see anime in a move theater, and it looks humorous (I know I'm probably wrong and it's the same shit.)

The people I am going with are normalfags who have no idea who Shinkai is, and I'd like to see their reaction.

I'm expecting the audience to be 25% normalfags and 75% /r9k/ rejects who probably think Shinkai is the only person who understands them.

If this thread is up when I get back, I'll let you know.
>>
>>150516595
>person who gets over their crush leads a happy life
>person who refuses to get over their past continues being miserable well into adulthood

Seems proper to me.
>>
>>150516680
this is his weakest though

could have been good if it had more time

also the cgi was just awful
>>
Teacher is used goods though compared to other Shinkai girls
>>
>>150516254
Mono no oware
Nips like the bittersweet taste of the impermanence of relationships and life.
>>
>>150517034
If I wanted to see the horrible truths of reality and 3D I'd just look outside Anon.
>>
post feet
>>
>>150516520
I wouldn't call Your Name a blue balls ending at least.
>>
>>150517210
>the horrible truths of reality
It's called "character development" and it's great. 5cm/s was a masterpiece.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.