[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sword art online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 22019_sword_art_online.jpg (859KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
22019_sword_art_online.jpg
859KB, 1440x900px
I just finished the first series, I dont understand why everyone hates this as much as they do. at its worst it was still okay. Even with the dumb sixteen year olds getting married and onichan fetish shit.
>>
>>150484160

We literally had this same thread just yesterday. Give it a rest already.
>>
>>150484160
>starts pre-good
> yui beomes a thing
>series goes to shit
>series becomes harem
>SAO is dead
>>
Its better than the average battle harem, I'll give it that.
Cabin episodes were my guilty pleasure desu
>>
>Sinon appears as a cold hearted badass in the first chapter
>Destroys the big bad guy with a flying headshot
>Best girl! She is hot AND competent!
>Kirito arrives
>She starts crying, whining at everything
>'muh Gun anxiety that only dissapears when I'm in a 100% realistic world that even my mind can't distinguish from reality'
>Kirito help me!
>Kirito I love you!!
>Nya! Kirito-kun~! Don't pull my tail! For some reason the devs put an arousal button on my tail bones!

My fault for getting excited over a character in SAO in the first place.
>>
>>150484160
Just watch Digibro's video on the subject then you shall understand, kawaii desu.
>>
File: 1480754928589.png (1MB, 1353x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480754928589.png
1MB, 1353x1000px
>>150484160
Accel World is way better.
>>
>>150484160
There isn't a single thing that SAO did well. It's fucking awful and I honestly can't understand how someone could like it.
>>
>>150486861
You're not answering OP's question.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (63KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
63KB, 1440x1080px
Watch SAO Abridged and you'll understand what vanilla SAO could have been.
>>
>>150484160

First season is actually reasonably good. A bit of wish-fullfillment in parts, but that's common enough in anime. As far as I can tell, SAO's big failing was becoming too popular with people /a/ doesn't like.

After that, the writing starts developing problems, including a lack of tension and development, but that's not surprising once the initial Death Game premise is resolved.
>>
>>150488786
/thread

This and Log Horizon are what SAO should/could have been
>>
Most of the hate was toward part 2: NTR Online
>>
>>150492416
ALO was abysmal though, even by SAO standards. No tension, incest shit and worst of all, no purpose whatsoever.

GGO started off much better it somewhat managed to become even worse somewhere along the way, and don't even get me started on the Kiritowank shitfest that those Excaliburnittothefuckingground episodes were. By the time you reached Mother's Rosario the show was already way beyond saving. Mother's Rosario itself wa alright though, not great but definitely the best part of the series as a whole.

Oh and SAO Abridged is miles better than Aincrad, if only because it treats the characters like actual people, instead of satellites for Kirito to have revolving around him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.