[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W-ACCELERATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1476975232465.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476975232465.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
W-ACCELERATE
>>
>>150479138
i can't even look at a chick's ass now because this goddamn show made them seem disgusting to me

feminists +1
>>
>>150479218
More asses for us.
>>
Does anyone get turned on by this? The show is so ridiculous and over the top that my penis doesn't even care about the sexy asses, titties, midriffs, and character designs
>>
>>150479468

The girls are cute and bouncy, but I watch this one for the lunacy.
>>
>>150479468
I thought it was basically a joke about how you can make a battle anime/manga about anything.
>>
What the blonde dyke did to the twins this last ep was hot as fuck, but yeah I don't actually fap to this it's just funny how ridiculous everything is but played straight.
>>
File: chiichan.jpg (97KB, 891x720px) Image search: [Google]
chiichan.jpg
97KB, 891x720px
>>150479218
Keijo made you gay anon?
>>
>>150479468
No, and that's kinda the point.
It's like a parody of fanservice in a form of a battlemanga.

No one in the manga cares either, women prance round with their tits and vags exposed in front of an entire stadium filled to the brim and no one in the audience even blushes.
>>
>>150481412
>tits and vags exposed in front of an entire stadium filled to the brim and no one in the audience even blushes
That was the funniest thing this episode. Not even her father flinched when she exposed herself to the whole audience. He even looked proud.
>>
File: keijo fight 1.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
keijo fight 1.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>150479138

I like how it works like a toggle ability. She's gonna be OP when she masters it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.