[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GT vs Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 70

File: SSJ4.png (672KB, 900x1187px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ4.png
672KB, 900x1187px
Never watched GT, but there is something I really like about the character design that I like a lot more than super. It feels very clearly "Dragon Ball", but it still makes itself stand out from Z and DB. That red Goku (even though I don't know the context) looks awesome. Super just feels like more Z in terms of visuals
>>
>>150449133
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/golden_warrior-katsuyoshi_nakatsuru/
It's red because it's strong said the animator.
>>
>>150450297
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>150449133
They really put effort on the saiyans being super monkeys thing.
>>
>>150449133
You're probably gonna get shitposted to death, but character design in Super is mostly abysmal, GT's overall was much better and yes, that includes SS4.

Production values in general were much better on GT. It's still not a good show, but hell, it did a few good things and was over soon enough, didn't drag a lot.
>>
looks like I'm the only person on the planet that liked GT
>>
>>150451026
I liked GT but it's old dragonball so nothing to discuss and i also not watching super's.
>>
File: 1479273389122.jpg (257KB, 600x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1479273389122.jpg
257KB, 600x1351px
If Super was made right after DBZ, with GT's production value, it would be MUCH better than GT.

It's a shame GT sucked so bad.
>>
I'm only recently getting into db but I was under the impression gt was hot garbage full of continuity errors and shit. Is it not as bad as I have heard?
>>
>>150451203
You meant vegetto become total jobber that lost to a mere broken sword and defuse in 3 minute. You really has disgustingly bizzare taste
>>
File: default.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
The power-scaling in GT bothered me a lot:

> Kid Goku = Buu Saga SS3 Goku
> Yet he cannot hold the SS3 form for too long because his body is "too weak"
> Adult Trunks gets almost beaten to death by Android 17
> Pan in general
> Post-Buu Saga Vegeta not being able to defeat Android 17
> Two Android 17's >= SS4 Goku
> Kid Base Goku beats Super 17 with one attack. While SS4 couldn't beat him
> Gohan is useless throughout the whole show, even though he supposedly continued his training
> SS4 Goku having trouble with a building
> Omega Shenron hurts SS4 Goku with a beam attack
> Base form Kid Goku tanks a similar beam attack from Omega
>>
>>150451203
This. Super production completely murdered the three first arcs.
>>
>>150451533
You really that idiot boy that really has no brain to absorb any information and logic on GT.
>>
>>150451316
I'm talking about DBS in general, not specifically Vegetto

Even still, watching Vegetto was much more fun than GT's Gogeta (who ate too much shit)
>>
>>150451562
I'm not sure about the 3rd arc...

The movie re-tellings sucked. But the Universe Tourny had both it's ups and downs.
>>
I cannot watch super for old fans of dragon ball. Super just too much bullshit that i cannot take it and comprehend it. All random thing just become plotless and nor following the universe logic. People and god's act randomly and retarded and defying or not following their manga pattern and logic. Even dragon god can do random shit like granting wish with any number and even leave without granting wish. This is just too stupid and tons of other thing just thinking about it make people puking.
>>
>>150451695
The universe tournament was still guilty of crap production and worse of all, bullet time pacing.
>>
>>150451594
>watching vegetto the weakling jobber is more fun
you sure an extreme masochist.
>>
>>150449133

>Keeping Goku a kid throughout the series
>First saga = poor attempt to mimic Dragon Ball's feeling of adventure
>Minion "stronger than Majin Buu!"
>Pan in general
>Android 17 + Android 17 (with a trenchcoat!)=SS4
>SS4 isn't a natural progression from SS3. You can skip from SS1 to SS4 if you can control G.Oozaru
>SS4's magic pants. Also why is Goku ONLY an adult as SS4?
>Becoming Golden Oozaru because of "blutz waves" is bullshit
>Trunks was lame.
>Goten was a complete shit character
>So was Marron. Shit and useless.
>Bra, with her being the daughter of Vegeta and Saiyan heritage, never fought. Shit character.
>Uub, the second coming of Goku, was shit
>Even after fusing with Buu. Shit.
>No adult Gotenks, not like it matters because Trunks/Goten individually were ruined.
>Pan not becoming SS. But Goku Jr does.
>Piccolo was basically absent. Except when they killed him off.
>Same with Krillin
>Was Tien even in GT?
>Gohan's loss of Mystic wasn't explained
>Gohan supposedly continued training, but was completely useless
>Kid Goku's base form = SS3 Buu Saga Goku
>Despite that, Kid Goku cannot hold SS3 for a decent time
>Kid Goku beating Freeza & Cell at the same time, base form, with a stick
>SS4 Goku cannot beat Super 17, but Base Kid Goku can in one shot
>SS4 Goku cannot tank a ki blast from Omega, but Base Kid Goku can
>7 Shadow Dragons, basically only Goku fights
>GT stands for "Goku Time". Fuck everyone else.
>SS4 Vegeta was useless
>Vegeta in general was useless. Except for his body being used by a villain.
>Final villain was bland, lame, and had a boring personality and terrible design
>WELCOME TO THE GRAND TOUR

How can anyone defend this shit-fest?
>>
>>150451741
>weakling jobber

Did we watch the same fight?

SSB Vegetto was wrecking him...the only problem was that Zamasu was (semi?) immortal
>>
>>150451980
you have damaged head because all of that are wrong but i won't explain it to an idiot with extreme case like you.
>>
>>150452046
Wrecking what merged zamasu was unscathed and even final kamehameha cannot destroy building. That's how job veggeto is. he is irelevant and not even a bit usefull at best.
>>
>>150449133
GT had the right idea, bring back the serie to its roots and have a fun adventure collecting dragon balls.
The problem is that they've fucked up with the group.
Imagine if instead of kid Goku, Trunks and she who shan't be named, it was kid Goku and kid Vegeta paired with another character picked up from another world ? The stories would write themselves.
>>
>>150452127
I don't like it because it will be fujoshi fest and their retarded shota shipping just retarded and ruining dragonball.
>>
>>150451980
Oh, look, you almost described DBS problems.
>>
>>150452127
>it was kid Goku and kid Vegeta paired with another character picked up from another world ?
So Super, but with Goku and Vegeta as kids. Kill yourself.
>>
Was it just me, or GT's aesthetics were completely off, even for the characters Toriyama designed? Super, while suffering a lot from the rubbery plastic syndrome that cheap modern computer animation gives, still looks somewhat like DB. In contrast, GT's colors look dull and unpleasant, and the whole thing feels like a cheap knockoff.

>>150452127
Don't forget about fucking Giru. Goddamn it, GT actually had a lot of good ideas, but the execution was horrendous.
>>
Super is better, if you disagree go kill yourself to make America Great Again.
>>
>>150451980
You need to add that even vegeta need to be complete job like in super. Even bulma krilin can save from earth destruction but ssb vegeta shitting in its pants and dead like an idiot when freezer doing earth destruction countdown in ROF arc .
>>
At least DBS feels like a proper sequel. GT played it too safe.

Lore contributions:

DBS (so far):
- Gods of Destructions as the destroyer counterpart of the Kai. Each with their own attendant.
- 12 universes. Paired off into "twin" universes.
- King of all, and the universal god heirarchy.
- Planet Salad, the original Saiyan home.
- Pre-Freeza Saiyan armor design
- the god of Dragons, Zarama
- the origin of the Namekian dragon balls
- An omnipotent being (Zuno) at the center of the universe.
- The galactic patrol's anime introduction.
- Galactic King introduction
- Tights Brief introduction.
- time-travelling against "galactic law"
- Freeza as Beerus' underling.
- Freeza's race able to attain an "Ultimate Evolution"
- Freeza's 3rd form named "Assault form"
- Your "Hell" is tied to the planet you died on.
- Earth's hell is a personal hell.
- The SSG ritual
- God Ki. Calm and undetectable.
- SSG & SSB
- Apprentice Kaioshins
- Apprentices being promoted through Potara
- Potara is permanent with Kais. One hour with mortals
- Time Rings
- We see the drawbacks of a mortal/immortal fusion

GT:
- Black-Star DBs
- Hell being dark/barren except with the occasional extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Wishing a lot makes the earth DBs evil.
- Blutz waves = Golden Oozaru
- SS4

I guess it didn't help that GT, besides it's first arc, is just a collection of revenge stories.
>>
>>150452624
I prefer GT aesthetics than Super's. Eveeyone but Goku and Vegeta are ugly, everyone has shinny skin and bad drew eyes, Gohan is the worst case. He is so ugly in Super.
>>
File: 1479320759883.jpg (341KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479320759883.jpg
341KB, 859x1200px
>>150452860
>At least DBS feels like a proper sequel. GT played it too safe

That's why GT just feels like a long OVA
>>
>>150452860
>At least DBS feels like a proper sequel.
Kill yourself, Super is a fucking desaster, Toei can't do anything right, they always find way to ruin what could had been an okay story. GT played it safe and that's why they created interesting ideas.
>>
>>150451980
Piccolo still was techincally more relevant in GT than super so far
>>
>>150452860
> Gods of Destructions as the destroyer counterpart of the Kai. Each with their own attendant.
lol stop reading there because that's borowed from the original manga like a stupid fag you are.
>>
>>150453021
Toei treated Piccolo with more decency in GT, in Super he is just a maid and Chi Chi's husband when Goku is gone.
>>
>>150451980
And yet it still manages to shit on Super
>>
>>150453021
>Piccolo still was techincally more relevant in GT than super so far

Super:
- Is in every arc
- Battles the Freeza Force
- Battles Shisami
- Battles Frost (who had to resort to cheating)
- Is in plenty of slice of life scenes

GT:
- Completely absent until he dies
>>
>>150449133
>Non-canon mexican tier fanfiction vs Canon
WEW
>>
>>150452860
Forgot the existence of Angels
>>
>>150453178
lol the one saved the day on baby arc and super 17 arc none other than picollo.super jobber relevancy to saving the day not even 0.0000000001% of piccollo contribution on GT. Super basically clean shit with dragon ball and the rest character doing idiot things over and over and making situation worse and jobbing in unimaginable scale.
>>
>>150453178
And what does he do? He is shitted on because he isn't a Saiyan, he lost to an enemy a weakened Gohan was able to defeat. He lost to Frost who fought base Goku. In his other scenes he is a fucking Bulma's maid/Chi Chi's second and dickless husband. Piccolo is a joke in Super. At least GT gave him some dignity.
>>
>>150453206
I love how Superfags adopted 'every that dislike Super is a mexican' as a copying mechanism.
>>
>>150449133

>Keeping Goku a retard throughout the series
>First saga = poor attempt to mimic Dragon Ball's comedy, then just reworked movies
>Minion "stronger than Majin Buu!"
>All secondary characters in general
>5 saiyans and a fetus=SSG
>SSG isn't a natural progression from SS3. You can skip from SS1 to SSG if you can control God Ki
>SSG's magic absorption. Also why is Goku the ONLY SSG?
>Becoming God because of "purity of heart" is bullshit
>Trunks is lame, F. Trunks is constantly punished
>Goten is a complete useless character
>So was Marron. Useless.
>Bra doesn't even exist
>Uub, the second coming of Goku,doesn't even exist
>No competent Gotenks, not like it matters because Trunks/Goten individually were ruined.
>Gohan not becoming SS, blows out his rectum.
>Piccolo was basically absent. Except when they killed him off.
>Krillin was there. Kind of.
>Was Tien even in Super?
>Gohan's loss of Mystic was poorly explained
>Gohan was completely useless
>Goku's SSB Form = SSGSSJ x 10
>Despite that, Goku cannot hold kaioken for a decent time
>Goku beating a bear by dragging it out of the ring, Vegeta can barely fight a robot unless its emotionally broken
>SSBKx10 Goku cannot beat Hit, but Trunks with a spirit sword can kill a double god
>SSJ Vegeta cannot tank a punch from a 10 year old saiyan, but SSB Vegeta can pop him once
>12 universes and a weird hierarchy of gods and rulers that only Goku befriends
>Super stands for "Slather Us with Power to Encourage Retardation"
>Faux SSB Trunks was useless
>Vegeta in general was useless.
>The supposed final villain is bland, lame, and is a fucking cat
>WELCOME TO SUPER
>>
>>150453342
>He is shitted on because he isn't a Saiyan

This isn't a DBS-exclusive problem

> he lost to an enemy a weakened Gohan was able to defeat

No, Piccolo said he had him. Gohan intervened "just in case"

> He lost to Frost who fought base Goku

Frost cheated...Goku also lost to Frost. Your point?

> At least GT gave him some dignity.

Yes, like forgetting his existence. Then killing him off for cheap dramatic effect, and not wishing him back with the Namekian DBs for whatever reason.
>>
>>150453514
>and not wishing him back with the Namekian DBs for whatever reason
You really a complete autist idiot.
Do you even know why picollo opted to die in the first place you fkn brainless people.
>>
>>150451203
money is not the problem of SUPER, it's because the plot is fucking shit. no amount of money can save SUPER FROM BEING SHIT!
>>
>>150451980
>>SS4 isn't a natural progression from SS3. You can skip from SS1 to SS4 if you can control G.Oozaru

I'm fine with this, because realistically, I just view SSJ4 as a little stand-alone from the rest of the transformations.
They were subsequent power-ups, it was a flat-out primal reversion to awaken a Saiyan's full power.

>> Also why is Goku ONLY an adult as SS4?

It's unlocking every ounce of his power, so it overrides the magic that keeps him a child to allow him access to his adult form.
>>
>>150453472
>First saga = poor attempt to mimic Dragon Ball's comedy, then just reworked movies

It's not an "attempt" on anything. It's a re-telling of Toriyama's movie.

> Minion "stronger than Majin Buu!"

Who? Also if General Rilldo was a god, then maybe it'd make sense. But he's just a random mook.

> SSG isn't a natural progression from SS3.

Good thing it's not labeled SS"4" then.

> Bra doesn't even exist

Not born yet. Also regarding your Marron point, she's a fucking kid.

> Uub, the second coming of Goku,doesn't even exist

Yes he does. Goku even mentioned him in DBS.

Wow your "points" are either non-arguments or just so stupid I can't continue pin-pointing how retarded you are.
>>
>>150453620
Namekian DBs not Earth DBs
>>
>>150453700
lap up that toei spunk

slurp slurp sluuurp. toriyama will never love you.
>>
>>150453514
>This isn't a DBS-exclusive problem
Except in GT they at leasthad the decency to keep him out of focus to avoid shitting on him, he got a good scene where he was acknowledged as a great master. Where does Super actually treat him well? In Super he is an useless jobber like the rest of the cast because they aren't Goku or Vegeta and they sure love to shit on them.
>No, Piccolo said he had him. Gohan intervened "just in case"
Don't cherry pick, fucktard. In Super ge was beyond useless agaist Tagoma.
>>
>>150453342
>He lost to Frost who fought base Goku.

Base Goku should be above Piccolo, anyway. Didn't he retain a good deal of godly power?
>>
>>150453690
>It's unlocking every ounce of his power, so it overrides the magic that keeps him a child to allow him access to his adult form.

Headcanon or is this mentioned in GT?
>>
>>150453700
Delusional: the post.
Are you a spic or something?
>>
>>150453730
you really are have brain problem picollo choose to die because he don't want to live you idiot.
>>
>>150453754
No, unless you are telling me Cabba>SSJ3 Gotenks. Which is the greatest bullshit.
>>
>>150453765
Educated guesswork headcanon trying to ration a little reason out of GT.
>>
>>150453765
It's not actually head cannon but the size of all oozaru is the same regardless age. It's called following the universe logic.
>>
>>150453833
What does Cabba have to do with it?
>>
File: Piccolo vs.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo vs.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>150453749
>Except in GT they at leasthad the decency to keep him out of focus

Point is Piccolo is a lot more involved in DBS than GT. Both for fights and non-fights.

Jobber? He only jobbed to Beerus iirc. Tagoma too I guess if you count the movie re-telling filler.

But he had Shisami, and would've beat Frost if Frost didn't cheat.
>>
>>150451533
worst part was when goku was half dead and charging the spirit bomb, yet he's able to tank ALL of omega's hits like they're nothing.
>>
>>150453974
Goku has retained/ regained all his stamina back mostly. Omega shenron succesfully wearing out Goku so he cannot fight omega at the peak. Like how baby try wearing out goku successfully.
>>
>>150454061
And super 17 too.
>>
>>150451593
That would imply GT had logic on the first place.
>>
>>150453974
That's why Base Kid Goku > SS4 Goku isn't just a meme

GT is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>150453954
Because Vegeta said Cabba was as strong as him in base.
>>
>>150452065
Look but if it is the gt fag from previous threads
>>
>>150453957
>jobber that do nothing
Picollo the wiseman can be cheated he must be become retardedman instead now.
>>
>>150454096
It's full of logical explanation but brainless people like you cannot possibly understand that, though.
>>
>>150453957
>Point is Piccolo is a lot more involved in DBS than GT.
Point is quantity doesn't mean quality. If you want more Piccolo read a shitty fanfiction, that as this point it's going to be as shit as Super.
>>
>>150454170
Sure it does pablo, sure it does.
>>
>>150454189
Ah yes, because having a character completely absent to only kill them off is quality.

Remember GT = Goku Time
>>
>>150454213
Of course autist the less more you think the better for your damaged head though.
>>
>>150453974
>>150454103
Isn't to that point wherr Goku merged with the dragon balls? Better explanation than ' a dead planet and the power if friendship can create a spirit bomb with a dude that doesn't know the technique to cut in half Blackmasu.
>>
>>150454262
Sure it does Ramiro sure it does.
>>
>>150454221
Without picollo baby arc won't end, without picollo goku will rot in hell and super 17 will destroy the universe both hell and mortall worlds
>>
>>150454313
Nop. That happens after Goku kills omega.
>>
>>150454221
Yes, idiot, considering things in Super Piccolo got it better in GT. If you don't care about quality just read a fanfiction.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>150450657
I like the way SSJ4 looks like goku when he first goes ssj3 and it shows him as a little baby growing up
>>
File: 1478803819456.jpg (443KB, 665x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478803819456.jpg
443KB, 665x1024px
>>150449133
GT managed to disappoint a 12 year old me that was an absolute Dragon Ball fanboy and would had been happy with anything. It's just terrible. Super is leagues ahead.
>>
>>150454455
Just because there wasn't Vegetto the jobbers? Poor you.
>>
>>150452112
Ahh, I've found you, stupid spic that can't speak English. I knew you'd poke your mud-colored head back up eventually.
>>
>>150454520
I found you too the genuinely damaged head autist shitposter.
>>
>>150454367
What is it with you and fan-fiction?

You do know GT is essentially a Toei fan-fiction right? At least DBS has some input from the author.
>>
File: 1479001082217.jpg (68KB, 456x673px) Image search: [Google]
1479001082217.jpg
68KB, 456x673px
>>150449133
Super is a continuation of Z and it follows the previous formula. GT is a spin off and while it had good ideas like the SSJ4 for example it falls flat, the animation of the super17 saga is horrible and it rushes to end the show as fast as posible. It has a drastic change from DB formula to DBZ formula in baby saga.

Super not only creates a new huge multiverse with a huge cast, but it brings new possibilities and adventures. Goku is nowhere to be the strongest anymore, his new transformation instead of a power up is a completely different level and still manages to continue to be fun.
But like anything it has problems, Toei outsourcing studios is one of them. Also while Toriyama writes a basic script it depends on Toyotaro/Toei to adapt the script which gives an interesting result, by giving similar views with different details.

I'm enjoying Super but I can see why people may not like the show.
>>
>>150454574
It cannot be fan fiction you brainless people because that's official sequel.
>>
>>150454119
Vegeta later tanked an SSJ punch from him like he didn't give a fuck.
I think the reasonable assumption is that Vegeta was suppressed.
>>
>>150454513
The jobbers?
That implies more than one, Gogeta SSJ4 jobbed so hard against Omega Shenron he could not recover.
>>150454605
Then is a non canon spin off, almost the same.
>>
>>150454605
>official sequel.

More like an official, yet non-canon, spin-off.

Either way I was just pointing out your hypocrisy regarding fan-fiction
>>
>>150454642
idiot bark the loudest. i don't want to explain what canon to someone as idiot as you because you typical shitposter that cry like a bitch in every posting.
>>
>>150454574
Because GT and Super have the same quality writing as a fanfiction. GT because Toei is incompetent and Super because Toriyama is a senile that doe
>>
>>150454614
Vegeta had all the SSJ power jumps from the Cell saga though, while Cabba would only have a primitive SSJ. It makes sense that even if Cabba = Vegeta in base once they become SSJs Vegeta would be stronger.
>>
>>150454642
gogeta not jobbed at all omega shenron full powered attack to earth can be deflected with no sweat bring omega shenron to tears.
>>
File: 1480294726554.jpg (128KB, 1417x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480294726554.jpg
128KB, 1417x744px
>>150454709
Buhu Carlos is crying because someone doesn't like GT.
>>
>>150454553
Whatever you say, Juan Manuel El Salvador Lopez Cruses, Jr. Whatever you say.

Also you of all people calling someone else is a shitposter is hilarious. Wash your mouth out with buckshot.
>>
>>150454642
Added and extra s.
>>
>>150454698
>My opinion matters
Go eat shit super duper jobber faggot.
>>
>>150454746
He used the big bang Kamehameha and did shit to shenron. And later defused, he jobbed just to have Goku do the spirit bomb.
>>
>>150454751
i dont care that's old dragonball but people with brain problem like you just accidentally trigger me somehow.
>>
>>150454709
GT isn't canon. Get over it you fucking door-floater.
>>
File: 15-1-1.jpg (85KB, 524x227px) Image search: [Google]
15-1-1.jpg
85KB, 524x227px
>>150454813
>Literally getting triggered in a DB thread.
Whoa.
>>
>>150454774

GT was officially described as a "spin off" by Toriyama, it's not that anon trolling.
>>
Super tier-list:
> Zen-chan
> Whis/ Vados
> Beerus
> Champa
> Vegetto
> Fusion Zamasu
> Vegeta
> Black
> Hit
> Goku
> Freeza
> Trunks
> Magetta
> Cabba
> Piccolo
> Frost
> Gotenks
> Gohan
> Shisami
> 18
> Krillin/Tien
> Master Roshi

GT tier list:
> Goku
>>
>>150454877
Love how Goku isn't the strongest fighter anymore.

Wonder how long that'll last?
>>
>>150454350
>Without picollo baby arc won't end
Piccolo's sacrifice wasn't necessary at all. Earth still blew up. They could have just destroyed the Black star dragonballs or killed its Shenlong while keeping Piccolo alive.

>Without Picollo goku will rot in hell and super 17 will destroy the universe both hell and mortall worlds
Or, you know, Goku could just have turned into a SSJ4 and teleported out of hell.
>>
>>150454932
He's still the strongest non-fused Saiyan
>>
>>150453015
>GT played it safe and that's why they created interesting ideas.
read that again. slowly.
you can't have interesting and new ideas by playing it safe
>>
>>150454350
God, you're a special kind of retarded. I don't know why people keep trying to reason with you. It's like debating with a cow, the stupid, unintelligent beast will just moo and grunt at you, growing louder and more annoying each time until you give up out of frustration.
>>
>>150449133
Super was a mistake
>>
>>150453472
>Keeping Goku a retard throughout the series
I mean I really like super, but goku's 110% retard now
>>
>>150454950
> He's still the strongest non-fused Saiyan

Not really: Vegeta > Black > Goku

Goku is stronger if he uses SSB Kaioken. But that destroys his body.
>>
>>150454876
Toriyama said Evolution was an spin-off.
>>
>>150454876
lol spin off or whatever never meant to neglect it from canonity in any way you idiot.
>>
>>150454994
>Vegeta stronger than Goku
It took Vegeta+Trunks to block Zamasu's energy blast. Goku did it alone, before he used Kaioken. He is still stronger than Vegetable.
>>
>>150455025
Toriyama said the same thing with GT and Evolution
>>
>>150455037
GT. Is. Not. Canon.

Now stop being a fucking idiot on purpose and accept that your shitty furry fanfiction is just that.
>>
>>150454877
>Piccolo
> Frost
> Gotenks
Is that you, Piccolofag?
>>
>>150455038
He used a Kamehameha so powerful he couldn't move his arms afterwards though. It's like saying that Tenshinhan is stronger than the Androids since his Kikoho could push back Cell while the Androids were completely powerless by that point.
>>
>>150454791
lol you really the most idiot people i have ever met. in the anime clearly he said that omega has no destructive power anymore his power severely cripled and one simple shot can kill it forever you idiot learn to at least use your fkn ear.
>>
>>150455038
Goku lost to Black, but Vegeta beat Black.

Also Vegeta was probably drained from defeating Black.

Also didn't Gowasu say Fusion Zamasu took damage because their fusion was starting to back-fire? Fusion Zamasu took the Father-Son Galick Gun when his fusion was still fine.
>>
>>150455093
Idiot cannot give fact but it's not a magical wonder that thousands of spin of are considered 100 % canon. Still your logic just rusty and and stupid no matter the fact told you your damaged brain cannot process it.
>>
>>150455094
Piccolo was beating Frost until he cheated

Retard
>>
>>150455060
>idiot the post
No.
>>
>>150454960
>overuse of dragin balls has actual consequences.
>Moral of the story is that everyone should stop being lazy shits and relying on Goku for everything.
>Adventures in space.
>An enemy that can get stronger by fooling everyone.
>>
>>150454932
I think Goku is still the strongest when he uses kaioken with SSB, though it fucks him up.
>>
>>150455143
Toriyama himself has stated that GT is not canon, you infinite fucking moron. Get over it.
>>
>>150454877
>Vegeta
>Stronger than Hit, Black and Goku
Based on what?
>>
>>150455094
Piccolo is easily stronger than Cucktenks now, though.
>>
>>150455158
Picvolo had to go full power to stand Frost in anime, in the manga Goku said to him the best thing he could for was to tired Frost for Vegeta's fight.
>Piccolo>Gotenks
This is where your argument was destroyed.
>>
>>150455180
> GT
Toriyama refers to the series as "a SIDE STORY of the original Dragon Ball"

> Evolution
" Maybe it’s correct for both me and all the fans to appreciate this as a “new Dragon Ball” in a separate dimension."

Fuck off retard
>>
>>150455251
The one episode where it ended with Vegeta beating Black. Vegeta fans like to ignore that Black was just fine and even powered up afterwards, with his gas clone beating up Vegeta and Goku, and that Gowasu directly described Black as the strongest one while talking about the fusion. (the union of Goku Black, the strongest, and the immortal Zamasu!)
>>
File: 1479614314446.png (270KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479614314446.png
270KB, 800x450px
It boggles my mind that people are putting GT anywhere other than the garbage. Super is leagues better, especially with the Future Trunks saga. Like, fuck man its honestly not even close. Are people trolling?
>>
>>150455261
>I am just pretending to be retard.
Go away, Carlos.
>>
>>150455228
Lol no you idiot monkey with brain problem.
>>
>>150455308
Nostalgia really clouds some people's visions.
>>
>>150455308
>Super is leagues better, especially with the Future Trunks saga
>especially with the Future Trunks saga
>the Future Trunks saga
>>
>>150455310
>Wahhhh I don't want Piccolo to be stronger
>G-go away C-Carlos
Shut up you fucking retard.
>>
>>150455301
It's fkn official sequel you retard. You missing the most important piece on purpose, idiot.
>>
>>150455274
Piccolo vs Frost in the manga sucked. I'm talking about the anime, where he almost won until Frost resorted to cheating.
>>
>>150455308
The current future trunks arc is terrible and you should feel terrible.
>>
>>150455325
Wow, you sure showed me with all those facts to back up your statement.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I'm asking this with genuine curiosity. It seems that you're a very miserable and angry person, as well as incredibly sensitive if you get triggered so easily on an imageboard discussing Chinese cartoons. You must have at least ten breakdowns a day. Why are you still alive?
>>
>>150455385
>It's fkn official sequel you retard
Too bad the author doesn't see it that way.
>>
>>150455100
Fuck your headcanon, marcos.
>>
>>150455385
No matter how many pissbaby tantrums you throw about GT not being canon, they won't change reality. They'll just make you look like an idiot.
>>
>>150455301
Try eat shit probably your brain will have at least one digit of iq.
>>
File: dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.jpg (129KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2.jpg
129KB, 1200x675px
>>150455398

It was better than literally anything GT put up and was arguably better than the Buu saga. Black and Zamsu were two of the best villains in series history
>>
GT's worst looking episode >>> DBS's worst looking episode

GT's best looking episode <<< DBS's best looking episode

GT was just stuck in a limbo of mediocrity. At least visual-wise.
>>
>>150455428
You're not the author, mr brainless.
>>
>>150455398
Nice meme, 9fag bro.
>>
>>150454744
In that same vein, Vegeta has had just as many base power-jumps over the series, so it's just as farcical to assume Cabba is on his base level when he hasn't even reached SSJ.
>>
>>150455383
>I don't want Piccolo to be stronger
More like waah, I don't like to make stuff up to please my fantasies in a series like DBS.
>>
>>150455452
I" see you're fucking deaf. If so at least watch subtitle one, crippled man.
>>
File: 1479139169877.jpg (143KB, 680x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479139169877.jpg
143KB, 680x610px
>>150455483
>It was better than literally anything GT put up and was arguably better than the Buu saga.

I agree with this

> Black and Zamsu were two of the best villains in series history

Not so much with this. Though they are a good pair of villains
>>
>>150455483
I think it's too soon to say it's better than the Buu Saga. The execution of this saga could have been a lot better, and the Buu Saga had a very lacking concept, but a very good execution.
>>
>>150455556
>Make stuff up
Make up what, exactly?
>>
>>150455251
He power-jumped in the RoSAT to Black+ levels (before Black handpulled a scythe and cemented himself as the strongest non-fusee.
Goku/Vegeta's power-creep throughout the FT Arc was pretty big.
>>
>>150455455
Wont change the only canon here that's your brain is damaged and irepairable.
>>
>>150455557
Hey beheaded marcos, doesn't matter much you try your headcanon is not the real canon.
Juat like gt.
>>
>>150451203
>these colors

I think I'm gonna puke
>>
>>150455460
Nice counter-argument shithead
>>
>>150455502
A single episode made by an actual moon FREELANCE animator doesn't erase the fact that every single episode was/is going to be made by Phil Toei.
>>
>>150455606
Hey idiot autist try use less your brain you may live bit longer with how damaged your head is.
>>
>>150455512
Toriyama fucking said it.

Or do you not fucking understand what that means Pedro?
>>
>>150455585
If you are that stupid to read your post and still don't get it I can't help you.
>>
>>150455598
Sure sure, Pablo El Loboloco Chihuahua. You run along and cut someone's yard, now. Your family of eight is waiting on you in the disgusting feces-covered one-room hovel you call a home.
>>
Just a friendly reminder that GT is still offical and Super is just what takes place between Z and GT
>>
>>150455649
Most episodes, especially from long-running Shounens, are done by free-lancers
>>
>>150455673
try fix your damaged head first before posting anything because you're clearly an idiot autist now
>>
File: dragon-ball-super.jpg (142KB, 1080x592px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super.jpg
142KB, 1080x592px
>>150455576

I might be biased since I'm such a big fan of them but I cant really see all too many villains that eclipse them in terms of background and overall execution. Frieza maybe? Cell had a pretty boring concept but his execution was great. I was never much of a fan of Buu. King Piccolo was pretty good too. I think that Black/Zamasu can hang with the best of them, they were an absolute pleasure to watch imo, super entertaining and really commanded the screen whenever they were on there. Couple that with some absolutely stellar VA work for the two of them and you get two very good villains, especially by DB standards
>>
>>150455692
Piccolo currently is stronger than Gotenks.

Are those too many words for you, fucking retard? Is your brain hurting?
>>
>>150455483
>It was better than literally anything GT put up

Agreed.

>and was arguably better than the Buu saga

Lets not push it. Buu let the power-levels drop stupidly, but had a really great build and a fitting finale for Z in general.
>>
>>150455694
You just revealed the fact that you are a spic. Is hard to accept Super is shit, right?
>>
>>150455703
Impossible as Super contradicts too many aspects of GT.

Also even Toriyama considers GT a spin-off.
>>
>>150455694
i'm not you that live under the bridge without home and your occupation include being beggar with cripled body, idiot.
>>
>>150455762
Then that's a problem with super nor gt
>>
>>150455709
Not with Toei, that's why Phil Toei exist. Studios hire freelances when they need extra hands. Madhouse did it and look how good OPM looks.
>>
>>150455762
Spin off doesnt mean not canon brainless people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x738px
Super is infinitely better because it has Future Yajirobe
>>
>>150455736
I could humor you, but would mean feeding your attention whore syndrome.
>>
>>150455740

I'll agree with that. I say arguably because the Buu saga had some of my favorite moments in all of DBZ with Vegito shitting on Buu, Vegeta's sacrifice and with Goku killing Kid Buu, but killing Gohans character and the villains of the arc were pretty bad imo. It was really inconsistent and a ton of it left a really awful taste in my mouth. Sort of similar to Future Trunks actually, but I feel like Future Trunks is a bit more consistently great.

>>150455577

Yeah we'll have to see how perception changes over time, but its been a pretty long time since it ended and I've only grown to like it more. I feel the opposite way with the Buu saga actually, I feel like the concept and overall atmosphere of a sleeping doomsday weapon that posed a threat to the whole universe was great and felt truly threatening, but the execution was pretty poor at times.
>>
>ITT: My piece of shit is less smelly than yours
>>
>>150455829
Spin off meas canon, Jaco manga is a spin off and it's canon. Lurk more.
>>
>>150455756
Super is shit, what's your point?

>>150455778
Shoot yourself in the head already. You're not even fun to laugh at anymore, you're just regurgitating the same shit like a fountain of mixed shit and jizz.
>>
>>150455829
Do you even know what canon means?

Toriyama did jack shit with GT. He onky drew the logo and a couple of characters, and Toei did the rest.
>>
I can't remember, why did Piccolo die in GT? What was his reason for staying on Earth as it blew up?
>>
>>150455863
>no argument
I accept your concession. Super Piccolo is stronger than Super Gotenks.
>>
>>150455912
Try fixing your damaged head first because people think you're crazy with that fucked up logic and being somehow idiotically ignorant.
>>
File: Goku_Black_Manga.jpg (29KB, 270x310px) Image search: [Google]
Goku_Black_Manga.jpg
29KB, 270x310px
>>150455842
Super has a manga counterpart, so that makes it infinitely better than GT
>>
>>150455183
The first was a decent idea but only going by what Elder Kai said. The execution, like most things in GT was HORRIBLE. Three of the Dragons were worth anyone's time. Three.

The second was the exact opposite of what happened the entire series.

The third was literally rehashing Dragon Ball episodes. Including the fucking Oolong episode.

The fourth is fucking stupid because Baby only "fooled" people for all of a minute before trying to force himself on them and make them call him daddy. Baby was a fucking moron.
>>
>>150455931
Try not being an idiot. Example all fate series are canon and many VN adaption anime ending.
>>
>>150449133
>Never watched GT
>That red Goku (even though I don't know the context)

This is such obvious bait yet tons of you dick hungry faggots are latching on.
>>
File: GTQUALITY.png (526KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GTQUALITY.png
526KB, 640x480px
>>150455931
>He onky drew the logo and a couple of characters, and Toei did the rest
And it really shows
>>
>>150456019
There are actually thousand other type and example.
>>
>>150455935
>Le sad moment

That's all
>>
>>150456008
>The execution, like most things in GT was HORRIBLE
And? GT was more creative with that, Super is just using old plots and still executing them horribly.
>>
>>150455971
Slandering other people's logic when you talk and act the way you do is the very definition of irony. I don't expect you to understand why, because I'm fairly certain at this point you do legitimately have a mental defect. Now go ahead and throw more disjointed, broken English at me while sweating taco grease, heroin, and ocean water.
>>
File: 1478921097198.gif (238KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1478921097198.gif
238KB, 500x283px
>>150456019
> fate series

What are you even talking about.

Look, maybe I can make this easier you. Toriyama = Canon

GT = No Toriyama

Therefore by the transitive property, GT = ???

You got this, Pedro
>>
Baby was so weird to me even as a kid, he looked like a kid buu ripoff but had no relationship to that race.
>>
>>150455935
That's because he was the master of that shenron. If he die the shenron also cannot be used anymore.
>>
>>150456058
And thst looks better than the vast mayority of Super.
>>
>>150455935
Two equally retarded reasons:
He wanted to make sure the Black Star Dragon Balls were gone (which he could have done by just fucking deactivating them).
The Kamehameha from Gohan like 6 episodes earlier was killing him. It wounded him fatally.

Yes, the regenerating space slug.

He was even STILL bleeding from it days later.

GT is fucking stupid.
>>
>>150456120
Lol you must be an idiot and don't know about fate series canonity.
>>
>>150456138
...he could have just hidden them really well and only killed himself if they were ever stolen.
>>
File: GTSuperSaiyans.png (284KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GTSuperSaiyans.png
284KB, 640x480px
>>150456153
Jose, no it doesn't.
>>
>>150456177
He cannot deactivated them you idiot.
>>
>>150456187
if it were stolen meant it's already too late dumb boy.
>>
File: Trunks-crossdressing.png (483KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks-crossdressing.png
483KB, 640x480px
>>150456110
Did you not read past that line? GT was not creative at all. GT dragged an Oolong rehash over two fucking episodes.
>>
>>150456184
Don't ignore the rest of the post.

Did you get the answer yet kiddo?
>>
>>150456216
It's true though
>>
>>150456297
i just need to know that you're damaged in the head to know that you just need urgent medication to be able to be considered worth reading.
>>
>>150456216
Jose, point me one single episode full of shit quality where the characters looks loke abominations in GT.
>>
>>150456223
>Makes Magical objects that can destroy the world if ever used and doesn't put an off switch on them
So good, Piccolo and Kami are just incompetent going by this logic.
You do know Dragon Balls can be destroyed, right? AND that they can be deactivated?
>>
File: 1478928679302.jpg (62KB, 480x808px) Image search: [Google]
1478928679302.jpg
62KB, 480x808px
One thing GT does better than DBS is the soundtrack. Probably my favorite in the series.

Other than that, it's complete garbage.
>>
>>150456275
Same as Super. So, what's even your point?
>>
>>150456341
GT has much higher rating and GT disc sold 1000 times more than super did. To know you're bullshiting.
>>
>>150456333
No answer then?

Ok then I accept your concession. GT isn't canon.
>>
File: Super17punchingVegeta.gif (491KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Super17punchingVegeta.gif
491KB, 640x480px
>>150456298
>>150456341
Look at the Super 17 arc, in its entirety. It looks worse than even Super's average. Oh and Jobber Squad gets defeated in a thrilling fight with less animation than the first Berserk anime.
>>
>>150456362
the ball cannot be destroyed there is no proof it can be destroyed.
>>
>>150456400
Wow, GT, which has been out for way longer, currently has a higher sell rating than Super, which has only been going on for a year and has been physically buyable for even less time than that? Who the fuck would've thought?!

You fucking retard. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>150456384
>GT was creative
>GT was not creative, just like Super
Pick an argument and stick with it, Paulo.
>>
>>150456400
GT got cancelled at episode 64 because it was doing poorly.

You can tell how abrupt the Shadow Dragon Saga ended. Complete shit.
>>
>>150456473
lost again never win idiot brainless boy.
>>
>>150456462
Namek. Vegeta tells Krillin to destroy the Dragon Ball to prevent the Ginyus from taking it. Krillin almost succeeds.
>>
>>150455703
Does this make sense timeline wise? Isn't pilof in super? I remember that he doesn't recognize Goku in gt
>>
File: GT GOTENKS.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GT GOTENKS.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>GT teases Gotenks
>GT never has Gotenks
Fuck GT.
>>
>>150456499
lol no. GT actually got extended because succesfull by far because if you saw the ending you see the flashback it doesnt cover the last 2 arc. so it meant to be ending at baby arc but the popularity change toei's mind.
>>
>>150456375

Really? I really like the DBS soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39u_ULCdk0
>>
>>150456517
>Can't refute anything that was said because it's all impossible to argue against
>Instead of admitting defeat it's more broken English
Die.
>>
>>150456447
>It looks worse than even Super's average
Ha, ha, ha. Average Super is flash animation.
>>
>>150456525
so it doesnt proof anything because it's just vegeta bullshiting at best. ah well you clearly a newfag. actually there is retcon that make this confusing because kami in the first series meant to be god of creation that can revive and create any being whatever he want after sometime it's being nerfed a lot. i know you just some idiot kid that know nothing.
>>
>>150456586
I like DBS's too. Just prefer GT's soundtrack over DB/DBZ/DBS

What a waste to include a great soundtrack on such a shit show
>>
>>150456462
Yajirobe made a fucking hole on his dragon ball
>>
>>150456669
You're such a triggered little faggot, Jesus fuck.
>>
>>150456608
Try having brain then, you brainless idiot.
>>
>>150456486
Nice reading comprehension. GT had more creative ideas, but executed poorly while rehashing old plots. Super failed with the first and is guilty as hell with the second.
>>
>>150456638
Go ahead, watch it, and be amazed at how terrible it is. I'm sure you can find the clips in Spanish too, Jose.
>>
>>150456717
You such an idiot with atention whore that try look smart but act very idiot.
>>
>>150456669
Paulo, if it couldn't be done, KRILLIN WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IT
They can be destroyed you moron.
>>
>>150456753
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNl8y3As_8
Tell me if you want more or better tell when GT had this shit animation.
>>
>>150456810
implying krilin know everything. You are the most idiot person on earth i have ever met. If you care about this you must understand with your bug brain that kami in the start of dragon ball meant to have much more power and authority than even kaio shin. so there is a huge ret con and make a lot of thing confusing but your bug brain may not understand and spouting random shit.
>>
>>150456729
You seem to be the one lacking reading comprehension, Paulo. You can't have your cake and eat it too. GT's "creative ideas" ARE rehashes of older ones, like the fucking Dragon Ball hunt in Space, like the fucking Revenge of the Truffles, like the fucking Super 17 bullshit.
>>
>>150456943
Piccolo tells Gotenks to stop firing Ki blasts because he could destroy a Dragon Ball and they'd never be able to wish back their friends.

Sorry Pablo.
>>
File: SOOPOR SEBENTEEN.png (371KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SOOPOR SEBENTEEN.png
371KB, 640x480px
>>150456915
>Animation
>Posts still images
You want that? Then here, drink in the QUALITY.
Fuck's sake even that video ends with admitting the animation of that episode was good.
>>
>>150457095
in the past rule is different. kami can create anything including live form. He was the sole god that create any living being. now dende is weak as fuck his healing magic is very mediocre. Try to use random character non sense at face value you must have lost your brain somewhere.
>>
>>150456943
Those are some creative insults. Better than GT ever had.

Too bad you're full of shit.

>kami in the start of dragon ball meant to have much more power and authority than even kaio shin
Incorrect. Kami was introduced as the Dragon Balls' creator. He was never stated to have ANY of the bullshit you're attributing to him. If you want to show differently, please, feel free to post scans. I'm sure you can find them in Spanish.
>>
>>150457240
>random character non sense
THAT'S FUCKING KAMICCOLO TALKING HERE, PABLO. ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE DRAGON BALLS.

Bitch, Shenron can be killed by weak-ass Piccolo. GT is retarded, possibly more than Super.
>>
>>150457240
Kami also can revive anything.
>>
>>150457300
lol i'm not being creative im just being honest. Good for you if you think that's creative.
>>
>>150457300
lol you really never read or watch the anime. no wonder your idiocy beyond extreme. Read again you brainless idiot.
>>
>>150457357
And sarcasm seems to be too difficult for you to comprehend too.
>>
>>150457394
You should be learning English instead of shilling Great Trash.
>>
>>150457312
Well you really are an idiot try reading the manga again so you dont embaras yourself.
>>
>>150457426
no i think your brain just too damaged and your posting make it faster for you to reach after life because your damaged head cannot sustain any information and hurting it.
>>
File: gohan pls.jpg (135KB, 478x792px) Image search: [Google]
gohan pls.jpg
135KB, 478x792px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jPVtzWTwU
>>
>>150457447
You should be fixing your head instead of quickening your damaged head into total useless stage that lead to afterlife. Poor you and your damaged head, though
>>
>>150457505
>>150457556
Stop it Pablo. No one can read your Google Translate shit.

Well, it's not like English would help you much now. This is Trump's America and you're not welcome here.
>>
>>150457582
Stop crying and instead try to act like not a total idiot with damaged brain.
>>
>>150457514
>Needs to be saved by Jobber Supreme, Majuub
Is there a timeline where Gohan ISN'T a shit?
>>
>>150457514
>good luck gohaaaan
Literally the only good part of the video. Animation is bad, even compared to Super, fight makes no sense at all, it's just bad.
>>
>>150457630
>total idiot with damaged brain
Hey, there are words for that you should use instead, like "braindead", "retard", or "autistic". It shouldn't be too hard to remember since people call you that everyday.
>>
>>150457642
>Dies in Future Trunks' Timeline
>Becomes a jobber in Z
>Becomes a jobber in GT
>Becomes a jobber in Super
I think the reason you find so many Gohans in Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 is because nobody would notice if they were gone.
>>
>>150457730
the damaged head fit you much better because braindead seems less offensive and damaged brain fit for your criteria that make you in the stage of irepairable stupidity.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
So.. um.. how strong is Future Zamasu?

I mean, he's able to hang around against Blue Goku, regardless of the fact that he's immortal you'd think he would just get pummeled if he wasn't strong enough to fight back.
>>
>>150457656
Animation wise it's stiff, but so is Super. At least in GT there is much less QUALITY.
>>
>>150458480
It has good shading and is on model but GT generally looks slower and weirder than DBS in fights.
>>
>>150457753
>He said he was fine
> jobber
>>
As some who's got a passing curiosity for Super now after being gifted a free copy of XV2, I got a quick question.

So is Future Trunks in his "Super Trunks" form with the magic sword thing is the most powerful good guy we have seen in the series so far? Outside Zeno, Fusion Zamasu combined with the universe, and Whis/Vados of course. Dude sounds like he has taken a level in Mary Sue, which in a way I kinda don't mind since it's in a way reminiscent of what we saw from the guy back in the days of the early Android Saga.
>>
>>150458717
SSJ 4 is stated to be the strongest or stronger than all of them though.
>>
>>150456576
>if you saw the ending you see the flashback it doesnt cover the last 2 arc.

I always thought the GT ending skipped the last 2 arcs because they were ashamed of them.

I mean I would be if my team was responsible for the Super 17 Saga
>>
>>150458892
Super Saiyan 4 is a bigger jobber form than Blue, only as strong as Buu Saga Vegito.
>>
>>150458892
Talking strictly within Super here.
>>
>>150458892
>Super Saiyan 4
>Stronger than Blue
Xenoverse makes it clear that Blue > 4.
>>
>>150458955
That's the most idiotic thing that said today no wonder you have no brain.
>>
>>150459016
xenoverse is not canon the only canon is the source material.
>>
>>150458717
1 - Zeno
2 - Zeno Attendant
3 - Zeno Attendant
4 - Grand Priest
5 - Vados
6 - Whis
7 - Vegetto
8 - Zamasu
9 - Beerus
10 - Champa
11 - Trunks
12 - Black
13 - Hit
14 - Goku
15 - Vegeta

Place Kaioken Goku around 8 or 9.
>>
>>150459016
Super sayajin trunksu 2.5 is stronger?
>>
>>150458935
It's not, because the special that released after baby arc will fit the ending of GT and the special. So it's retconed by super 17. Nothing to be ashamed because it's not garbage tier fanfiction ilogical shitfest like dragonball super turds.
>>
>>150459088
Goku is not stronger than vegeta by the end of the arc
>>
>>150456576
That's bullshit because you are implying they made the final episode of GT before GT was even close to being finished.
>>
>>150459088
vegetto should be much lower it's weaker than trunks and can only do 3 minutes fusion before defusing.
>>
>>150459309
Nope. Vegetto weakned Zamasu
>>
>>150459283
try to think logicaly you dumbass. Why in the heck they made special 100 years after in the future after baby saga and use baby saga ending too when we know the ending were at the dragon saga. those special and gt ending is not a perfect coincidence if you have a brain cell one or two.
>>
>>150459402
No, it's stated in the anime vegetto not even felt weakening even final kamehamehan only do piss poor jack shit and bring laugh and joy to zamasu. That meant the final kamehameha at best doesnt affect him in anyway possible.
>>
>>150459461
i meant merged zamasu
>>
>>150459461
Except it was stated that Zamasu literally started breaking down whilst fighting Vegetto and he was about to die.
>>
>>150459461
Can you just fuck off to youtube or reddit or something you spic?
>>
>>150459413
You have to be fucking retarded

You honestly think they not just planned, but made the GT ending while GT was still airing it's 2nd arc?
>>
>>150459538
No there is no statement he was about to die. He was breaking down it was since the beginning because the unstable fusion as stated by gowasu.
>>
>>150459539
Can you just eat shit because your idiocy make the whole world worse place you better of die for the sake of everyone in the world.
>>
>>150459566
It's true you fucking idiot. they made the special the true GT ending if not be retconed by super 17 and dragon saga you idiot man.
>>
>>150459689
Tv special is part of the normal tv series so the chance was very high though.
>>
>>150459461
Gowasu stated that Fusion Zamasu wasn't completely immortal anymore because of Black's fusion.

Also Vegetto pointed out to Fusion Zamasu that he was feeling pain when he stabbed him, then Zamasu tried to play it off.

Fusion Zamasu was weakened.
>>
>>150459461
>Zamasu would never lie
K
>>
>>150459734
at least there is statement. That's make how vegeto a jobber and gogeta is not. The statement is important because factually the situation doesnt say anything near that dbs team winning.
>>
>>150459088
>Trunks
>above anyone

He's a SSJ2. He got a momentary power-boost, but he's not above gods. If he started fighting Goku/Vegeta in Blue again now, he'd get stomped.
>>
>dbs Goku is 110% retard
Dropped.
>>
>>150454791
>He used the big bang Kamehameha and did shit to shenron.

Omega Shenron barely survived. Gogeta knew it, Shenron knew it, even as a kid I knew it.
Shenron looked like complete shit after it hit him.

I wouldn't say "jobbing" is the main villain BARELY surviving your attack while you're in tip top shape,
>>
>>150459765
you idiot clearly the feeling pain is bullshit even imortal feeling pain. the difference is the healing regeneration and those regeneration just wore of because unstable fusion not because vegeto you idiot. The reason is black is mortal unlike zamasu that has immortal protection. Do you even watch super because you just fkn tell some random illogical bullshit.
>>
>>150454877
The Grand Priest is between Zen-chan and Whis/Vados.
>>
SSJ4 and Golden Monkey > SSG and SSB
>>
>>150459844
Even the villain is retard and choose to merge to become weaker. black has incurable heart disease and zamasu has super duper regen. The result is the fusion of a person with heart disease and not immortal anymore.
>>
>>150460310
>black has incurable heart disease
No he doesn't.
>>
>>150460401
Yes he does that's why he always touch his heart often and looks in pain.
>>
>>150459844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNglMWs-18

>Goku used to be able to get serious
>he actually comprehended the gravity of a situation and knew not to charge in headfirst
>he showed outwards affection to his wife
>>
>>150460502
Nice headcanon. But that was never stated.
>>
>>150460504
Manga Goku is serious.
Anime Goku was always a dumb fuck. Everyone is.
>>
>>150460800
Lol it's depicted a lot. looking in pain and touching his wound doesn't meant he has to yell it like an idiot and more idiot doing it in front of his enemy.
>>
>>150460804
GT goku was smart he knew that the reason his ki not taking effect because special guard so he attack it on point blank if goku is not in weakened state super 17 may have died there because he cannot put the desperate guard at the last second. leave him now at dying mode but enough to give one or 2 punches and a bit flying.
>>
I'm currently watching the Red Ribbon arc after only having read it in the manga, and god it's awful. Its flaws weren't so noticeable in the manga, and all the filler makes it almost unbearable. The only thing memorable is the Tao Pai Pai part.
>>
>>150456757
>act very idiot.
Look who's talking, Marquez.
>>
>>150459088
>Beerus and Champa below Zamasu and Vegito
Autism.
>>
>>150460911
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>150460911
Pedro the Amazing Autistic Spic, everyone. Be astounded! Be amazed! Watch as he projects rays of stupidity dense enough to lower your IQ through a computer screen! Marvel as he rapes the English language like a loli fantasy come to life! He's here all week!
>>
>>150461549
Yeah of course you alway cry and yell like baby when feeling painful even in front of your lover or your working friend. That's a baby.
>>
>>150461602
Try to eat shit so may be your brain will at least reach one digit of iq and not embarasing yourself and annoys people with your idiocy.
>>
>>150461652
Nothing you're saying about Goku Black being afflicted by a heart virus has been confirmed or even hinted at you flea-ridden retard. Don't get so assblasted when people don't accept your headcanon as fact.
>>
>>150461693
You keep throwing that same insult around. It's like you're 12 or something, that's the kind of shit you hear in middle school.
>>
>>150461696
it's logic not an opinion, idiot.
>>
>>150461802
Except saying "Goku Black has a heart virus" is in no way logical based on what we know. The Goku that Zamasu took over was the Goku at the beginning of Super from an alternate timeline before he met Beerus. I.e. he was the Goku who killed Kid Buu and DIDN'T die from a heart virus. If you possessed even a modicum of brainpower this would be evident, but from your posts you're clearly about as intelligent as a rock, so it's no surprise you need someone to explain this to you like a fucking third-grader.

tl;dr: You're wrong, Goku Black isn't afflicted by a heart virus, and if you think otherwise you're a retard who routinely ignores logic in favor of headcanon.
>>
>>150461744
Not the same but with some variety i cannot help it if your idiocy cannot even fix your same mistake over and over and make it you look like a complete idiot that cannot process or receive information eventhough it has been explained before in clear and detailed enough.
>>
>>150461884
it's logical because goku body in the future has heart attack and why in the fucking hell he keep touching his chest like he's feeling painful too randomly. only an idiot do that though if he has no sickness at that area.
>>
>>150461888
M8 everyone here thinks you're autistic. Stop posting here, learn grammar and do something more productive with your life.
>>
>>150461969
i hope you stop posting brainless idiot autist you remind me of my cousin monkey that it's idiot beyond belief.
>>
>>150461948
But Zamasu didn't take Future Goku's body you illiterate fucking sack of moldy tacos. He took the Goku's body from the beginning of Super, right before he met Beerus and Whis. That Goku died to Cell and then resurrected in the Buu Saga. He didn't die to the heart virus because Future Trunks gave him medicine back in the Android Saga.

How is this so fucking hard for you to comprehend? Future Goku's body and Goku Black's body are two completely different entities from two completely different timelines.
>>
File: copy-vegeta-dragon-ball-super.jpg (82KB, 751x422px) Image search: [Google]
copy-vegeta-dragon-ball-super.jpg
82KB, 751x422px
>>150461884

When I saw Fusion Zazuma turn half purple I thought Goku Black might have been this guy from another timeline. Random theory.
>>
>>150461517
100%
>>
>>150451980
>it's still better than Super
You cant make this shit up
>>
>>150451203
Why is Goku pink?
>>
>>150454877
I think Pan is already above Roshi.
>>
>>150455306
Vegeta is stronger than Black unfused, get over it, Zamasufag.
>>
>>150464258
Toei literally stated Black was the strongest unfused non-God fighter.
Post-Scythe power-up he went ahead of Vegeta.
>>
>>150464870
>Toei literally stated
>Trusting anything Toei says
>Being this retarded
Fucking Toeishills, man.
>>
>>150465071
How can you be deep this in denial?
>>
>>150465103
>ur in denial xD
>posts screenshot that has nothing to do with the discussion
Try again Pablo.
>>
>>150465192
>>posts screenshot that has nothing to do with the discussion
He was being a sarcastic prick.
Vegeta was doing well before, but now he can't even get close to Black.
Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>150465370
>Black summons clones
>Goku and Vegeta are outnumbered
>hehe Black is so much stronger than Vegeta and Goku guise xD le Zamasu 4ever!

Are you fucking stupid or something? Shut your retarded mouth you piece of shit.
>>
File: 4Tien(23rdT).png (355KB, 728x543px) Image search: [Google]
4Tien(23rdT).png
355KB, 728x543px
>>150465446
>Using a technique now unfair.
You probably thought it was unfair of tien too, you big baby.
>>
File: 1465459937730.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465459937730.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pq2xoiy3k
How can super even compete?
>>
>>150465508
Where in that comment did I said it was unfair? Being outnumbered in no way means Black's power eclipses Vegeta. Comparing it to Tien's Multiform technique is retarded. Black's clones shared his power. They died quickly, but they were as powerful as he was. Obviously Goku and Vegeta would get overwhelmed by a mass number of Black clones. That doesn't, however, imply that Vegeta is weaker than Black 1v1.

You're a fucking idiot. Now admit that you're wrong and I'll leave you alone.
>>
>>150460502
it's just nostalgia baiting, he's not from the same timeline.
>>
>>150465798
Please don't re-summon that stupid spic, anon.
>>
>>150451203
GT's production value was also trash, so was Z's lmao

>several shitty looking episodes
>good-great animation on climactic episodes

this is how toei has always done things since dbz, remove your nostalgia glasses boys.
>>
>>150465950
DBZ's animation was damn near perfect. Stop being a contrarian hipster you pathetic neet
>>
>>150453342
to be fair, piccolo would've beaten him if frost wasn't a dick
>>
>>150465777
Creating clones is still a technique, that makes him stronger than Vegeta and Goku.
Also when was it ever stated that the clones are as strong as the original?
>>
File: give up.jpg (29KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
29KB, 334x372px
battles in GT were so fucking boring, half of them were just ki blasts spam
also there was always such a huge difference in power levels so that battles were always one-sided
>>
>>150466104
>Creating clones is still a technique, that makes him stronger than Vegeta and Goku.
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. By that logic Tien was stronger than Cell. He was able to hold him in place, "it's still a technique".

Just stop posting.
>>
File: comp12.png (346KB, 720x244px) Image search: [Google]
comp12.png
346KB, 720x244px
>>150465982
>implying dbz didn't also have inconsistent art/animation

you're literally in denial, anon.
>>
>>150465071
>official sourcing and what was depicted in the show against Anon's word
>>
>>150466362
>hehe the last episode recap had bad animation DBZ had shit animation xD
You're a real cock-loving piece of shit, aren't ya?
>>
>>150466273
Tien did literally nothing to cell and almost dies because of it.
Black could literally sit back and relax and watch his shitty clones beat Goku and vegeta for him, because he is that powerful.
>>
>>150466273
>By that logic Tien was stronger than Cell. He was able to hold him in place, "it's still a technique".

>you will never be this dumb

Thank fuck.
>>
>>150466431
>I missed the point because I'm retarded
>>
>>150466493
>>150466529
Goddamn, this retarded samefagging. Sorry your shitty Goku clone is inferior to Vegeta and Goku, you Toeishill Zamasucuck.
>>
>>150466535
Yes you did, precious.
>>
File: (you).png (9KB, 856x108px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
9KB, 856x108px
>>150466567
How does it feel to be this wrong?
>>
THE BIG GETE STAR
>>
>>150466715
>not The Great Gedester

https://youtu.be/TssOin3AefQ?t=101
>>
>>150466712
About as bad as it feels to be as wrong as you are when you state Goku Black is stronger than Vegeta and Goku. Fucking retard.
>>
>>150466943
>About as bad as it feels to be as wrong as you are when you state Goku Black is stronger than Vegeta and Goku.
But then you would be right, which you are not.
>>
I only just started the Tournament Saga of DB, so I don't know much on the topic, but is it possible for GT and Super to be canon alongside each other or are there any direct contradictions? I remember seeing a GT clip on YouTube where Pilof doesn't recognize Goku, but I heard somewhere that he makes appearances in Super so I can't imagine them being in the same continuity
>>
>>150467137
It is literally impossible for GT to be canon at this point, it would take time to be reset making everything that happend in super to be erased for GT to be canon.
>>
>>150467006
>ur not right xD
>no argument
I accept your concession. Goku Black's power is inferior to Goku and Vegeta's.
>>
>>150466455
Oh you poor, nostalgia-blind shiteater...
>>
>>150467444
>BLACK IS WEAKER YOU RETARDED SAMEFAGGING TOEISHILLING ZAMASUKEK
You think that deserves an argument?
>>
>>150467473
Still looks better then Super animation 75% of the time
>>
>>150454735
Dude, outside of troll tier marysues and gary sues, 99% of the fanfiction is both better written and more faithful to the source material.
>>
>>150467553
>ur argument is bad
>i dont have 2 argue back xD
Whatever you say, Pedro.
>>
>>150467137
sure, trunks weird transformation should be a clue of where are we going.
expect blue to be gone.

>captcha: stop
>>
>>150467675
>Thinking that calling someones argument shit makes your argument better.
You start this shit by calling me a and some other guy a samefag because they don't agree with you and now you are crying that no one takes you seriously anymore by not giving an argument.
You really are fucking stupid aren't you?
>>
>>150467913
>still no argument
I accept your concession, Julio.
>>
>>150468102
An argument to what I already gave you an argument here>>150466493 and then you just acted like a retarded sperg and resorted to ad hominem.
>>
>>150468236
>implying that's an argument
Again, I accept your concession.
>>
>>150468310
I see you are just being stupid on purpose.
Alright you win anon, I can never win against someone like you.
>>
>>150468419
Of course you can't, because I'm right you moron.
>>
File: Uchiyama-art.jpg (99KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uchiyama-art.jpg
99KB, 800x480px
>>150467578
You see, this keeps happening. Fuckers who can't accept that DBZ looked like horseshit backpedal into "w-well Super looks WORSE."

The fuck did I even say about Super you double ningen? I posted DBZ. Because DBZ looked like horseshit most of the time, it was a lazy Toei anime with plenty of awful episodes. ESPECIALLY when the fuckhole known as Uchiyama got involved.
>>
File: dissatisfied.jpg (6KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
dissatisfied.jpg
6KB, 203x248px
>>150468874
>Because DBZ looked like horseshit most of the time

It didn't, though.
It had it's moments of QUALITY, but everything does.
You also have to account for when it aired, compared to the technological capabilities of today.
Also, as an aside, those stills aren't nearly as bad as some of Super/GT's worst.
I can't even tell what the issue with Top Left is supposed to be. Uneven eyes? But people eyes don't stay even 100% of the time in speech.
Top mid is just a little derpy.
Top right looks dumb.
Bottom left isn't horrendous.
Bottom mid, again, isn't that bad.
Bottom right actually looks pretty cool and well-detailed aside from a somewhat proportionally fucked face.
None of it compares to this.
>>
File: Virginia-backmoosles.png (348KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia-backmoosles.png
348KB, 960x720px
>>150469118
It did.
>>
File: IMTEHSOOPAVIRGINIA.jpg (64KB, 461x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMTEHSOOPAVIRGINIA.jpg
64KB, 461x474px
>>150469118
Look at how badly you're tying to justify the QUALITY there, look and think about what you're doing.
>It isn't that bad, over and over
LOOK AT GOTENKS
LOOK AT GOHAN, GOTEN
LOOK AT GOKU
THEY LOOK LIKE GARBAGE
>>
File: GUN.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
GUN.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>150469189
>"most of the time"
>look at these ten humorously poorly drawn stills I've collected from a 250+ show, they absorbed 50%+ of the air-time
>>
>>150469333
>>It isn't that bad, over and over

But I admitted when it looked stupid, I'm just being reasonable about how stupid it looked.
That image you posted, for example, looks fucking awful. But the majority of it was far more visually appealing than Super, which has awful and far more consistent dips in quality, roughly two decades of visual progress on from Z.
>>
File: TRENKS FITE SEL.png (255KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
TRENKS FITE SEL.png
255KB, 600x335px
>>150469400
AND THERE YOU ARE
TRYING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT SUPER, AND NOT ACCEPTING THAT DBZ

LOOKED

SHIT
>>
File: Virginia-yakub.png (148KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia-yakub.png
148KB, 473x355px
>>150469348
I've got lots more, if you want.
>>
>>150469447
Because it's a Super thread, and that's the comparison being drawn.
Again, it's a show that aired for 250+ episodes, what you're showing me doesn't make it "look shit", considering there's an overwhelming majority of scenes that accurately portrayed the proper characters, emotions, and elements to be compelling to the viewer.
>>
File: virginia redy to fite kekerott.png (207KB, 797x595px) Image search: [Google]
virginia redy to fite kekerott.png
207KB, 797x595px
>>150469348
>>
>>150469493
Go for it. But remember, the claim you're attempting to validate is that DBZ looked shit "most of the time".
So, if you'd like, I'll sit here patiently and gladly await you to post still images that both fit your criteria and encompass more than half the overall run-time of the entire DBZ series.
>>
File: celvstronks.jpg (80KB, 1264x675px) Image search: [Google]
celvstronks.jpg
80KB, 1264x675px
>>150469537
Is using the Cell arc cheating? Because a lot of the Cell arc is hilariously bad.
>>
File: TRENKS CUT THE FREEZER.gif (974KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
TRENKS CUT THE FREEZER.gif
974KB, 500x271px
>>150469502
So you're blinded by nostalgia, and can only accept the truth if it's forced down your throat.
Open wide.
>>
>>150469602
Nope. Though, the Cell Arc was easily the QUALITY arc of Z, I'll admit that.
Even that, though, I got a perfectly fine sense of power, scale and emotion that the infrequent dips didn't really intrude upon.
>>
File: TrunksFutureWelcomeBackGoku.png (424KB, 350x807px) Image search: [Google]
TrunksFutureWelcomeBackGoku.png
424KB, 350x807px
>>150469690
If you say so.
>>
>>150469663
>So you're blinded by nostalgia, and can only accept the truth if it's forced down your throat.

No, but your inability to think in anything but emotional extremes is a character flaw.
Also, what's particularly bad about this one?
>>
>>150462951
Dragon Box had a pink tint
>>
File: GEKUH HAVE BIG MOOSLES.png (150KB, 405x324px) Image search: [Google]
GEKUH HAVE BIG MOOSLES.png
150KB, 405x324px
>>150469690
>>
>>150452860
>sequel

It's supposed to be a continuation
>>
>>150469714
What's bad about this one, either?
The shading on his clothes is actually pretty damn good, giving the character a somewhat darker tone.
Is it the forehead? He's Vegeta's son, that's just genetics. He can't help it.
>>
File: TRENKS CUT HIM GOOD.gif (969KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
TRENKS CUT HIM GOOD.gif
969KB, 500x280px
>>150469737
>Also, what's particularly bad about this one?
Slow movement, awful art, poor coloration (even if it was chewed up and shat out of tumblr, it's still pretty bad, especially compared to the episode before it).
>>
>>150469788
Nigga that's not even a fivehead, that's a sixhead. And the hair is premium QUALITY
>>
File: 17vsCell-3.jpg (44KB, 612x304px) Image search: [Google]
17vsCell-3.jpg
44KB, 612x304px
>>
>>150469797
The slow movement is intended to draw eyes to the flashy cutting effect, though it is somewhat clunky, I don't think enough so to render it QUALITY-tier.
The coloration is a little poor, yeah.
That one you posted there, too, isn't bad. The gravest offense is that the colours are a little off from the standard.
I actually appreciate that they didn't cheap out on the close-up swing.
>>
File: GokyvsTheCel.jpg (70KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
GokyvsTheCel.jpg
70KB, 840x473px
>>
>>150469788
Trunks isn't supposed to be a manlet or have a huge forehead like Vegeta. And his hair looks awful in that shot.
>>
File: trenkslookscoolright.gif (488KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
trenkslookscoolright.gif
488KB, 500x281px
>>150469918
The sword is ALL wrong, Trunks is holding it awkwardly, the slow movement doesn't work well at giving it any impact. It draws attention to the low quality of the art.
>>
>>150469850
>>150469976
The hair/forehead are pretty bad, yeah. I think the clothes look fucking awesome, though. I can forgive the forehead if they care that much about making the character appealing in another aspect.
>>
>>150470012
>Wait how do I do this one
>Okay do I pull my hand back
>Wait no I flatten my palm
>Wait no do I cup it?
>FUCK THIS IS HARD
>GOHAN HELP
>AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>150470012
What you're jabbing at now though aren't flat-out quality or animation errors, they're consistency botches and choreography choices.
The former is a valid objective complaint, the latter is something more of an opinion call.
And, again, I don't consider the art's quality in those sword-swing scenes to be spectacularly low. The proportions are fine, no features are off.
>>
File: Kaiokekx40.jpg (20KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiokekx40.jpg
20KB, 292x257px
>>150470078
>the entire time Trunks was trying to not make a fool of himself
>the fucking Burning Attack was because he didn't know what the fuck he was doing
Well you just made that whole fight funnier, thanks anon.
>>
File: TRENKS STOP ENDROYDS.jpg (45KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
TRENKS STOP ENDROYDS.jpg
45KB, 700x478px
>>150470128
Try holding a pen like Trunks is holding the sword in that shot. Your hand will hate me for it. In the previous shot, notice how the sword stops being straight and becomes just one sharp triangle.
>>
>>150451533
That opening battle between Goku and Uub with Goku not having to transform despite "giving it his all" really set the whole tone for GT.
>>
File: 1433134325205.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1433134325205.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>150456719
This idiot speaks of brains yet is incapable of coherent sentences.

Truly gtfags are the lowest form of life.

Two idiots can't make decent arguments why dont you both suicide and tarnish not this thread further with yer filth?
>>
File: Super-17-VS-Goku.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Super-17-VS-Goku.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>150454313
>>150454103
Base Goku > Super Saiyan 4 started because he managed to punch a hole in Super 17 in base and kill him with a Kamehameha. After Super 17 tanked and absorbed Super Saiyan 4 Goku's attempt to Vegeta the gay robot. Made even more nonsensical because apparently 18's tits were the thing that managed to make Super 17 put up a barrier instead of absorbing her ki blasts. A barrier BASE Goku punched through.

GT is fucking stupid.
>>
>>150470478

You say that like there's anything to lose here. I don't come here much, but this is probably the most ridiculous and childish thread I've ever seen on this board.
>>
>>150459866
He did shit to the main villain. In the end it was goku who had to end the day with a spirit bomb.
That's jobbing
>>
>>150453178
>Piccolo has a good fight with Freeza's soldier
>Gohan has to ruin the fight
>>
>people always complaining about QUALITY
>its always a still frame in the middle of a fast paced scene
>never any animation QUALITY
suck my cock Z and GT looked fine. Super has a couple of hiccups.
>>
>>150450657
This. I liked that they tried to mix the concepts of Ozaru and SSJ in one transformation.

Also, the Shadow Dragon concept was good too, but badly executed.
>>
File: big-bang-kamehameha-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
big-bang-kamehameha-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>150471256
Because people think art = animation. Episode 5 of Super made everyone and their flying pet cat an expert.

This, for example, is pretty bad animation.
>>
>>150471336
>omega in the fetal position from a dim light
this scene would be less funny if they had made the scene in the style of a solar flare
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.