[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fune wo Amu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 23

How can one lad be so true?

Nishioka a real hero. A real human being.
>>
Commie soon?
>>
A REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>150434373
Soon™
>>
>>150434784
Only real people can get waifus this fantastic.
>>
subs when aaaaaaaaaa
>>
No cutie undergrad student willing to cook for you.

Why even abuse of position?
>>
Are commie translating themselves or working off another script?
>>
Whoa, thirteen year timeskip. I'm not sure what to think about that. I kinda wanted more Majime/Kaguya shenanigans. New girl is really cute though.
>>
Please no.

>>150438214
You could really see everyone has aged through the timeskip. I don't think it's been 13 years since Majime joined, pretty sure they meant 13 years since they started making the dictionary.
>>
Still a real hero. A real human being even after 13 years.

How does he do it?
>>
>>150439025
RIP.
>>
>13 years
>on a dictionary
>>
A right cutie.

What's Kishibe's first name?

>>150439800
Considering Japanese has to handle kanji, and they're pretty short on staff, that sounds about right.

They also seem to be doing in an analogue fashion too.
>>
>>150439302
What happened with his girlfriend? Are they married? I hope they're still together, they were really cute with each other.
>>
>>150438214
I can't remember if they even said when the work on 'The Great Passage' started, but Fujioka had worked there for 5 years until Majime arrived, and about a year later, so that's 6 years. In 2nd episode had this 240x320 flip phone. So I'm guessing the timeskip was between 6 to 7 years.
>>
>>150440124
Life goes on. ;_;

I actually don't know.
>>
File: 123340934.jpg (14KB, 225x195px) Image search: [Google]
123340934.jpg
14KB, 225x195px
>>150432381
>tfw I thought I would drop this show after episode 2 and now it's my 2nd favorite show of this season
comfy feel
>>
I don't understand 4chan. Can someone explain me?
>>
Why doesn't Sasaki become a full time employee if she's going to be staying on the project for over 13 years?
>>
File: waifu desu.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waifu desu.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Waifus are like dictionaries.

You gotta have a few to meet all your needs.
>>
>>150441522
Maybe because she wants to have a life during those 13 years.
They probably don't need her around that much.
>>
Damn, everyone really looks like they did hit middle age.

Bravo.
>>
Nobody noticed poor obaasan missing from all the home scenes.

;_;7
>>
>>150440064
It's "Midori" (written in hiragana). "Kishibe" is definitely a Thematically Relevant name; "岸辺" means "shore," suggesting that The Great Passage is finally reaching the far banks of the sea of words.

>>150441522
mfw Sasaki was the only person who looked exactly the same.
>>
>>150442267
Semen is the secret to her youth.

>"岸辺" means "shore,"

Poetry.

>>150442032
RIP.
>>
All these veiled japanese social interaction threats confuse the shit out of my autism brain.
>>
>>150442910
You what?

The professor is having an affair with one of his students, and Nishioka is blackmailing him through that.
>>
>>150443015
>The professor is having an affair with one of his students
He deduces that from the professor eating a fancy lunch box? Is he the fucking Sherlock Holmes? And how the fuck does he even get to use that against the professor? Is he the fucking minister of education? It's not his fucking business.
>>
>>150443545
It's a homemade obento with lot of love put in to, go figure. Essentially a Holmes like deduction, made easier since Oda lets his reaction confirm Nishoka's suspicions.

It's in bad form anywhere in the world for a teacher to have relations with their students, especially if said student gets favourable grades.

Quid pro quo. Nishioka keeps quiet and Oda continues his work.
>>
>>150443545
He might have heard about it through other sources and the bentou made it clear for him.
And yes it's not his business, but he can still use it for blackmailing.
Making it public in any way would obviously ruin the professor's reputation.
>>
>How about a threesome Kishibe-san?
>>
Just three more episodes left.
>>
This and flip flap has the best ED this season
Also, anyone here a linguistics major?
>>
>>150445074
In this economy?

I hope not.
>>
>>150445074
>Also, anyone here a linguistics major?
I majored in philology, does it count?
>>
>no baa-chan
>no Nishioka's girlfriend

How can this anime make me so sad by just THE LACK of things?
>>
File: kaguya blushing.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya blushing.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Man, 13 years did a number on Kaguya.

Was she in her late twenties/early thirties during the beginning of the show?

Does the novel actually give character ages?
>>
>>150445934
age like milk
>>
>>150442300
age like wine.
>>
>>150445271
Close enough?
How close is this show to accurately depicting how dictionaries are made IRL?
>>
File: mpv-shot0057.png (287KB, 1275x686px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0057.png
287KB, 1275x686px
>tfw you'll never cuddle with a woman and bury your head in her bosom as you inhale her scent while she stroke your hair and ease you from days fatigue
>>
>>150446744
My field is a bit different, but I can say that AFAIK the show is pretty accurate; the only big difference is that in modern (at last in the last cuple of decades) dictionary making they use informatic instruments and corpora a lot, especially in choosing which terms they want to include in the dictionary itself.
>>
>>150445810
That's time my friend.
You and I both know what happen to baa-chan RIP
>>
>work for fashion department
>boss try to force himself and have sex
>refuse
>get punished by transferring to dictionary department
>there's an old lady that haven't aged, and the boss is word fetishist creep and the whole place smells like rotten newspapers
>>
>>150447622
Couldn't see any ring on his finger like with Majime. Might mean nothing, might mean she is dead.
>>
>>150448196
Well I don't think they would marry anyway
>>
>>150432381
>no sign of Remi or granny
I hate this.
>>
>>150446298
Is that you Kimblee?
>>
>>150441271

When you say 4chan, do you mean the website? The page, code, structure and layout? Or perhaps you mean the community and participants- though there are numerous ones present on 4chan... How would you describe 4chan?
>>
The definition for right is always crappy since few people have an internal compass.
>>
Scoping the competition I see.
>>
File: 1374749208135.png (77KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1374749208135.png
77KB, 251x231px
I hope baa-chan got to see her grand daughter get married. Always love your grand parents anons.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.