[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you come up with a satisfying ending to the Kuma Miko anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Can you come up with a satisfying ending to the Kuma Miko anime?
>>
File: kuma miko.png (222KB, 862x792px) Image search: [Google]
kuma miko.png
222KB, 862x792px
>>150398670
She gets a benzo prescription and leads a happy anxiety free life. The end.
>>
Why? They already did.
>>
>>150398670
Still waiting on OVA2 subs that is supposed to do exactly this.
>>
the real world sucks, she goes back to the mountains and prays to the gods to help her. the gods make the bear a real boy and he uses his knowledge of the city to take her in slowly. she ends up getting over her anxiety after some time passes and many xanex later she is completely ok with the world. she becomes an idol, fucks the bear, the marry, he uses his grand knowledge to make millions on the internet and then the yankee and city counsal dude marry and everyone is happpy except for the drunk guy that hates his wife and the office lady that dies single.

the end
>>
File: 1464194322495.jpg (595KB, 1100x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464194322495.jpg
595KB, 1100x778px
The village elders help her repopulate Kumade
>>
>>150398670
The manga version where it was basically the same thing except not executed even half as badly
>>
>>150398670
The ending was fine.
>>
File: 57044766_p0.jpg (840KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
57044766_p0.jpg
840KB, 974x1400px
>>150398702
Replace that with Luvox.
>>
Rape is involved.
>>
My wife Machi is so cute.
>>
File: evil kuma.jpg (922KB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
evil kuma.jpg
922KB, 2560x2880px
Greatest bad guy since the fall of the USSR.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.