[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess the anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lol.jpg (31KB, 425x292px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 425x292px
>MC is transported/reincarnated into a fantasy world
>either becomes super powerful shortly after the series starts, or was already super powerful before
>the strongest natives only have a fraction of the MC's power
>this isn't a problem though, because the MC is a good guy who never abuses his power intentionally
>quickly gains at least one love interest which quickly expands into a harem
>despite having zero romantic intentions for any of the girls, they all remain devoted to him forever
>harem includes mostly blatant stereotypes like the elf waifu or a flat chested tsundere who's main rival is a big breasted girl
>if there is an adventurer's guild, the MC always signs up and starts from the lowest rank while hiding his real power
>the female staff of the adventurer's guild always falls in love with him (but he will not notice or further the relationship)
>the series never explores how the MC got transported to another world till the very end of the series, or it is quickly glossed over with a "a god did it" explanation at the beginning
>the MC never encounters any difficulties with the local language or his out of place clothes
>any fantasy world currency that the MC already had before the start of the series is incredibly valuable because it is long lost legendary gold or something
>the fantasy world natives constantly freak out over how amazing the MC is but he is always humble and never exploits it to his advantage
>MC often gains a token male best friend who is there mainly to help the MC show off. He will also be forever alone because all the girls are lusting after the MC who shows zero interest in them.
>>
>>150384932
My next life. Now here a report!
>>
>>150384989
wrong.
>>
>>150384932
Overlord
>>
>>150384932
Vision of Escaflowne!
>>
>a girl has been in love with MC for a long time
>MC has no clue since they have been strangers to each other
>they meet each other through an accident
>>
Superman
>>
El hazard? I last watched it 16 years ago though..
>>
Would /a/ watch a One-Punch Man-style isekai where the MC has all the usual OP hacks but they're keeping him from having any fun on his adventure?
>>
>>150386402
That girl was useless, doesn't fit half of anything here
>>
>>150388914
that does sound kinda fun

imagine starting an RPG where you're already level 99.
>>
>an agent from the government is sent to a high school populated by elderly super criminals as a teacher and he has some sort of mission

I actually don't even know the name, I read the first chapter of this manga some time ago and now I can't remember its name.
>>
File: plasma annihilator.webm (2MB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
plasma annihilator.webm
2MB, 520x292px
>>150389056
Or running a game on cheat codes, with that sick feeling when you realize it could have been really fun.
>>
>>150384932
War on Geminar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.