[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lelouch Alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 7134713712.jpg (28KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
7134713712.jpg
28KB, 320x180px
How some /a/utists don't understand how Lelouch is alive is beyond me.

How the Code and Geass work using only information in the show:

Those with the Code act as contractors that give Geass to unsuspecting individuals.
The Nun and V.V. are the earliest known Code bearers in the show.
C.C., Charles, and Lelouch receive Geass.

Code bearers are unaffected by the Geass and cannot die.
Lelouch failed to use Geass on C.C.
C.C. has died and come back to life.

The contract is meant to transfer the Code to a Geass user who has achieved Geass in both eyes (full power).
C.C., Charles, and Lelouch achieve this.

When the Code is transferred the original Code bearer becomes mortal and can die.
The Nun killed herself and V.V. was already mortally wounded.

The receiver of the Code must die before the Code activates.
C.C. was killed in the church by the Nun and Charles shot himself through Geass command.

The contracts aren't specifically tied to one Code bearer and Geass user.
Charles was to take C.C.'s code in the World of C before Lelouch interrupted.

Based on these observations, it makes sense that Lelouch with a full powered Geass could take Charles's Code and then continue to use Geass before his death. This is ultimately supported by Charles taking V.V.'s Code and yet still falling victim to the suicide command from Lelouch.
>>
File: 1374594274112.jpg (27KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1374594274112.jpg
27KB, 300x278px
>/a/utists
They're called newfags.
>>
>>150381427
/a/ one question that still needs to be answered once R3 arrives.
Between the two who is on top?
>>
Even Lulu's English voice actor didn't understand this.

>we live in a world where Code Geass is 2deep4people
>>
>>150381483
/a/ has been split on the issue since the ending.

Though it's more a 70-30 split in favor of Lelouch being alive.

Those that want Lelouch dead think him being alive ruins the ending.
>>
>>150381427
People say that Lelouch being immortal invalidates his sacrifice at the end of R2, therefore he must not be alive still.

Which is horseshit on many levels, but let's focus on one thing: Lelouch didn't know he was immortal when he made his thanatos gambit. His sacrifice isn't hollow or invalid, because he did go through with it all fully intending to die.
>>
>>150381690
Also it never mattered whether he actually died or not, more that the world believes that he's dead
>>
>>150381747
This. Zero died. Whether Lelouch survived or not is immaterial.
>>
>>150381747
this
>>
>>150381747
As a followup, the Zero Requiem would buy seven years of peace tops. There's no way it would be lasting at all
>>
>>150381747
This. I still believed Lelouch is alive, but the whole point is for everyone else to think he is dead.
>>
File: 143712437143.jpg (309KB, 849x1184px) Image search: [Google]
143712437143.jpg
309KB, 849x1184px
>>150381603
They fight for it.
>>
>>150381690
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYWnzp5kPA
一人の少年が逝った。
彼は世界を変える力を得て、新たな秩序を打ち立てた。
世界は彼を恐れ、憎んだ。
しかし、私は知っている。
彼が、微笑みを浮かべて逝ったことを。
為すべきことを為した者にしか知り得ない、深い満足とともに去っていったことを。
だから、これは悲劇ではないのだ。
それでも、時に、抗いようのない悲しみとともに、涙溢れる夜が来たのなら。
私は謳おう。鎮魂の歌を。

『ゼロ・レクイエム』を。

Monologue from CC lamenting over someone passing away
I'm more convinced that this whole thing is a moneygrabbing retcon
>>
>>150383677
This is the ending I saw during the original airing. Is that a DVD exclusive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8xer1epmm8
>>
>>150383677
Was said lamentation sold at a price?
>>
>>150384062
R2 Special Edition Zero Requiem
>>
>>150381654
Is has never been 70-30. The creators themselves even confirmed his death before.
>>
>>150384265
I suppose the question is do we accept these additions as proper canon or after thoughts for the DVD.

I never looked into the Special Edition, are there other added scenes or dialogue?
>>
>>150384417
The creators left it ambiguous when the series ended and the debate got dragged out again after the Lelouch Birthday Special.

There is nothing concrete saying he's dead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.