[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1480534694353.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480534694353.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
AH AH AH AH
AH AH AH AH
>>
>>150380619
Groovin Magic was one catchy OP.
>>
>>150380619
Heard it just seeing the text and thumbnail.

Such a catchy OP tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Ca_E_-IVE
>>
File: diebuster 2.png (249KB, 507x433px) Image search: [Google]
diebuster 2.png
249KB, 507x433px
Diebuster is so sick

I mean I get it guys, Gunbuster is good and has cool moments, but how is it on Die's level?
>>
>>150382958
You must be 18 or odler to post on this website.
>>
>>150380619
>>
>>150383147
sound argument

imo Diebuster is way more imaginative and introspective
>>
>>150383147
>You must be 18 or odler to post on this website.
You must be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
File: walk.gif (52KB, 250x250px)
walk.gif
52KB, 250x250px
>>150382958
>>150383627
Is this really the typical post quality of Diebuster fans?
>>
>>150383724
>>You must be 18 or odler to post on this website.
>You must be 18 or older to post on this website
You must be 18 or older to post on this website.
>>
>>150383749
>>>You must be 18 or odler to post on this website.
>>You must be 18 or older to post on this website
>You must be 18 or older to post on this website.
You must be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
>>150383627
Both were a product of their times. It's just you can't remove Haruhiko Mikimoto from the equation and expect to get a better show. While I can appreciate the subtlety of themes like the Topless, it honestly cannot stand up to the genuine hard work and guts of the original. At least you can say Die will be better than Tri.

Additionally, in terms of artstyle, I find the hand-drawn celwork more endearing than Die. But 80's > 00's is nothing really new.
>>
>>150383869
>Tri
ew boy is that actually happening?

Gunbuster is really neat. After the first two episodes I thought it was gonna suck balls but it just kept getting better. The "hard work and guts" schtick paired with the very weird time dilation stuff made it what it is. The bit where the girl is talking to her best friend who's 27 and she's a kid on the swing is pretty genius imo. Its very weird tonally and I think Tsurumaki drew on that a lot for his sequel

Diebuster is a lot more cynical and stupid but it moves me more. I have no idea why. Probably because it's more reserved and tonally a lot stranger and more nuanced
>>
>>150380671
Too bad the show was shit.
>>
>>150385232
in what way?
>>
Where is this from? Is this new artwork?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.