[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code Geass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: hgdsf7yyiu7y.jpg (595KB, 1400x949px) Image search: [Google]
hgdsf7yyiu7y.jpg
595KB, 1400x949px
Any other /a/nons who never watched Code Geass before? Somehow I never got round to watching this series, but with all this hype recently, I've decided to give it a try.
At the moment I'm really enjoying it. Love the world, the characters and the plot. Has a slight Death Note feeling to it with the whole protagonist using his power to change the world, checking how far he can get his power to work etc. The fanservice is also just right. There's enough of it, but it never goes too far into ridiculous categories. Though the table-rape scene was a bit unexpected. Anyone else enjoying this series for the first time?

Also, for veterans, was there a lot of shitty animation when it was first airing? I'm watching the BD and I have to say the animation is phenomenal. Did they patch it up for the BD or was it always good quality?
>>
File: Schneizel_shocked.png (275KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
Schneizel_shocked.png
275KB, 640x446px
>posting on /a/ having never seen CG
>>
I'm about to rewatch it.
What subs are best? Where should I download it from?
>>
>>150375543
Nunnally doesn't die in R2. It's all a ruse.
>>
>>150375612
I just ignored the threads. I watched one episode back in 2008 but didn't continue for some reason. But all this recent hype got me to give it another chance and it's actually really fucking good though.
>>
>>150375698
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>150375543
Reminder that CC is used goods
>>
File: Death_of_Lelouch.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Lelouch.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>150375543
Lelouch's mother isn't dead
Shirley dies
Rollo dies
>>
>>150375698
I'm using Coal Girls, from nyaa.
>>
>>150376056
I forgot, why did V.V. attack Lelouch's mom? If it was all according to keikaku, what was the keikaku?
>>
>>150377401
Jealousy.
>>
>>150375543
I watched all of it in the past three days since the S3 announcement. I'm on the second-to-last episode now.
>>
>>150375543
>Has a slight Death Note feeling to it
Yes, it came out when Death Note was incredibly popular and Gundam SEED was still top ranked in all polls.
>>
>>150377512
About what?
>>
>>150377660
Ol' Charles was spending too much time giving Lil' Charlie to Mariane the Flasher.
>>
>>150377620
Thought it was something like that. It was an original anime that sailed on the winds of the popular anime of the year I think. Still, really good show.
>>
>>150375543
Good first season. Bad second season but still a fun watch.
>>
Code Geass looks like shit
>>
I'm rewatching it.
Doesn't hold up at all, it was literally just the ride with /a/ that made it good, I don't care about the new material anymore.
>>
File: IMG_4075.png (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4075.png
232KB, 500x500px
>>150375782
>rusing him even more
>>
>>150375543

The animation IS amazing! And the quality of the visuals and production overall, too. There are occasional shots (still shots) of characters that look derpy or off model that they fixed, but not many. (There are like 2-3 notable ones?)

In Season 2 though, they do ramp up the fanservice and IMO it gets annoying/too much. I like the way it was in Season 1, where there were nice poses and camera angles if you will, but it was nothing in your face and nothing too "obvious".
>>
>>150379275
>>150375543

The First Season is really good, and is well paced all the way through

Second Season is much less organized and hard to justify, but I suppose that has to do with what happened with the Executive Meddling
>>
>>150379275
Fuck off
>>
>>150375782
How did she survive that anyway?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.