[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panty & Stocking S2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CyGKu5VUsAAb6Xa.jpg (37KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CyGKu5VUsAAb6Xa.jpg
37KB, 767x1024px
>People think this is a hoax

A few days ago people thought the Gainax West account was fake, but the founder of Gainax himself follows the account

https://twitter.com/takedayasuhiro
https://myanimelist.net/people/12649/Yasuhiro_Takeda

Not to mention, Teddyloid also follows it.

Do your research next time /a/
>>
>>150372303
Nobody thinks it's fake you retard, we just aren't sure exactly what the new project is going to be yet.

I think it's a little shifty since Imaishi and most of his crew aren't at Gainax any more, but I guess a collaborative work shouldn't be ruled out since Anno is technically doing his own thing.
>>
How would this even work? Didn't the people who worked on PSG splinter off to form Trigger?
>>
>>150372385
>Nobody thinks it's fake
You clearly weren't around on the other thread a few days ago. /a/ was researching the legitimacy of the Gainax West account and pretty much concluded that the whole thing was an elaborate hoax.

Read the archives if you wanna see it. I just made the thread to counter those people's claims.
>>
>>150372425
Gainax might be getting desperate since most of the creative talent that made them a big name have left to do their own things. If this is actually a new anime project then don't be surprised to see "GAINAX x TRIGGER".
>>
>>150372491
What caused the Trigger guys to split off, anyway? Infighting? Would they even be willing to work with Gainax again?
>>
>>150372303
>actually wanting a S2 of this
The troll ending was literally perfect and apart of the charm of the series.
>>
>>150372565
Gainax has a history of awful upper management that mismanage funds and have almost caused the company to go under while simultaneously laundering millions of dollars in revenue from Evangelion merchandise. I'm guessing Imaishi and co. wanted a more stable work environment where they could experiment with things that Gainax might not have thought successful but have more western appeal.

If it's an anime and they're working with Trigger, they'd probably have to do something along the lines of "we really need a new project, we'll let you guys do whatever you want with the IP as long as we get a share of the profit".
>>
>>150372457
People were only claiming that by the third or fourth thread, really.

>>150372565
It doesn't seem to have been dramatic.
>>
>>150372491
Except Panty and Stocking sold like fucking shit
>>
>>150372703
Except that doesn't make sense since PSG wasn't profitable
>>
>>150372732
>>150372715
PSG sold more than some of Gainax's recent works. (c3 bu sold like 200 bd's for example) A S2 would probably sell more too.
>>
>>150372715
>>150372732
Well they made the account "Gainax West", so maybe they saw the western appeal of PSG and Trigger's works and want to aim it more at a western audience where they know it will be more successful.
>>
>>150372791
>PSG sold more than some of Gainax's recent works
That's not saying much at all. Hell PSG sold less than their previous work.
> A S2 would probably sell more too.
Second seasons almost never sell well
>>150372804
Maybe that's the case though I doubt they'll get much profit from it unless Funimation or Adult Swim were funding it. It did really well for Funi in the west.
>>
>>150372804
West as in the location of the Studio, not as in Western.
>>
File: 1409781678021.jpg (307KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1409781678021.jpg
307KB, 1104x1104px
>most of Gainax's creative talent left for Trigger
>Houkago no Pleiades is better than anything Trigger has ever done
really makes me kangaeru
>>
"Okay Imaishi, I know we've had out differences, but we're really in a bit of a bind and we were thinking we could get you guys to work in one of your old IPs, maybe Gurre--"

"PSG."

"E-excuse me?"

"Panty and Stocking. It's PSG or there's no deal."

"But that's..."

"Sold better than anything you've done since we left, right? If not, we can go back to working on whatever the hell we want and watch it be more profitable than anything you do."
>>
>Do your research next time /a/
I'm sure your investigative journalism will be well rewarded on Reddit.

>>150372457
>I just made the thread to counter those people's claims.
Seriously, you are one massive faggot if you think you're enlightening us on something we didn't already know. There was suspicion yes, but maybe you need to go back and re-read some threads yourself if you think anyone cared.
>>
>>150374668

>tfw a namefag says "no one cares"

The irony
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.