[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is vegeta still so buttblasted over goku being stronger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

why is vegeta still so buttblasted over goku being stronger? i thought the ending of dbz was about him accepting that goku is a better fighter and being an autistic space warrior isnt all there is to life
>>
Super happens before the DBZ ending.
>>
>>150339990
Vegeta had already conceded by the time they bombed Buu. Super completely negated this
>>
>>150340037
Then DBZ ending will negate it again.
>>
>>150339865
Because toriyama is a fucking hack
>>
>>150339865
What's the problem with wanting to get stronger? He might have accepted that Goku is stronger but they are still rivals. It doesn't mean he can't surpass him.
>>
>>150339865
He's fine being second-best, but he wants to be as close to second as possible. Like the tiniest of power gaps.
>>
>>150339865

If you noticed he hasn't exactly been sperging out whenever someone suggests that Goku is stronger, he just spergs out if they suggest that he can't defeat anyone that isn't Goku.
>>
>>150339865
One of the very first few Super episodes actually addressed this.

Vegeta said that he accepted Kakarotto as Number 1 but that doesn't mean he's going to be content with staying Number 2 forever and will keep on training.
>>
>>150339865
What? He never does. He spergs out when others act like only Goku can save the day. It has nothing to do with him not accepting Goku as strongest.
In fact the entire beatdown he lays on Black is nothing but Vegeta going assmad that Black is disrespecting Goku.
>>
>>150341360
>In fact the entire beatdown he lays on Black is nothing but Vegeta going assmad that Black is disrespecting Goku
That was a fucking great scene.
>>
>>150341400
It must've been extremely cathartic for Vegeta. Not only he gets to pummel the shit out of Goku (or in this case, a guy that looks like Goku) he also completely destroyed his opponent.

Super is shit, don't get me wrong, but it does have its moments. This was one of them.
>>
>>150341360

No it was about Zamasu disrespecting the Saiyan race ie he thinks being in the body of one makes him as strong as one

Vegeta put him in his place, thats why he said he was the Prince
>>
>>150341699
He literally shits on Black for stealing Goku's body and not understanding what makes Goku so great at fighting and why Goku is the only single person that can use that body properly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.