[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chiruchiru best girl, also Grisaia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1920-1200_ia.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1920-1200_ia.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
Chiruchiru best girl, also Grisaia Thread
>>
translations of meikyuu and rakuen literally fucking never
>>
>>150327625
I'm currently playing the VN should I watch the anime? Also, I left Michiru's route for the end any cons?
>>
>>150328693
Michiru route is really good, but my favorite is Amane route, play the VN first
>>
File: 1920-1200_006.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1920-1200_006.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>150328341
This really makes me sad, rakuen is translated but without h-scenes, I haven't played it yet but i wanna know if we should consider it canon or not
>>
>>150328769

I'm not sure if all of it isn't canon but they've said before that the h-scenes weren't.

I could be basing this on outdated info though so who knows?
>>
>>150327625
So when I'm dicking mitcher is it ntr? Threesome?
>>
>Saki OVA was 10/10
>Everyone else's was good, but not as boner inducing

Seriously, she gave me more of a maid fetish than I already had from He Is My Master. Naked with gloves and socks (thigh highs in this case) is a massive plus.
>>
>>150329821
What do you think?..
>>
>>150328693
Not really, but if I were you, I'd do the routes of the girls I don't like first before the girls you like because once you've finished the routes of the girls you like then you would lose motivation to read the routes of the girls you don't like
>>
>>150328341
What's the verdict on Sekai Project? I haven't been keeping up with Grisaia but I know they got the rights through that kickstarter project. Is there any difference that the official Grisaia and Koestl's fan translation?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.