[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks that Geass Sundays aren't going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1251332537969.jpg (89KB, 498x625px) Image search: [Google]
1251332537969.jpg
89KB, 498x625px
Am I the only one who thinks that Geass Sundays aren't going to be nearly as good as they were way back in the day?
>>
>>150323157
/a/ is too jaded to have fun anymore. I hope we get an influx of newfags to make things more interesting
>>
>>150323204
Good news, we have those. I just hope for ore Pizza Hut adverts.
>>
>>150323157
Sure, because geass sunday isn't going to exist. The threads will be forced into one at a time and the people in the threads will be constantly trying to keep the thread ""quality"" and be overly serious about everything. Don't forget you'll be told to fuck back off to your general if you dare bring up geass outside of its thread in any form.

Welcome to modern /a/, no fun allowed.
>>
>>150323204

I just can't fathom Geass posts being contained to one thread.

When R2 aired EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the board was about Code Geass.
>>
The only way they'll be the same is if Hiroshima removes the captcha from /a/ during its airing.
>>
CG was never good though.
I only enjoy Lelouch's trainwreck.
>>
of course they fucking won't be.
they will be shit
moot won't change the header name or play music.
moot is gone.
4chan is dead
>>
>>150323380

If we go by the Cross Ange standard I think we'll see plenty of shitposting like 10x maybe 100x if R3 delivers.

It hasnt even aired and look at the ammount of Geass threads we're having.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Lelouch vi Britannia? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Pre-Geass Lelouch. I’m not talking about Post-Geass R1 Lelouch either. I’m talking about Perfect-Cart Driver sage of the Geass Order of Legendary Rulers Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Lelouch vi Britannia with the Eternal Immortality of Code, Complete Domination, Geass Eyes of Eternal Loyalty, and Geass Doujutsus, equipped with his Final Ultimate Super Fighting Knightmare Frame while commanding Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his right-hand officer, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand through Schneizel, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Black Knight’s Ultimate Fighting RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken, as well as having the Ultimate Legendary Britannia army under his full command, with each Round Knights possessing nearly 20% of each power Lelouch himself has, while being backed up by Rolo whose heart has been connected to a perpetually running heart-pump in order to achieve infinite time-stop while Lelouch himself can move through the frozen time.
>>
>>150323157
Because they won't be they'll be filled with people screaming about containing it to one thread and others spamming their cuck memes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.