[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about figures of Fate? I particularly love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 287683.jpg (70KB, 550x829px) Image search: [Google]
287683.jpg
70KB, 550x829px
Can we have a thread about figures of Fate? I particularly love this Alter Saber that hopefully is getting released in December.
>>
Weird how these threads get no replies

Its like nobody cares about figures or that they always should've been discussed in >>>/toy/
>>
>>150297143
I don't know. What's it about?
>>
>>150297185
People are too busy shitposting in the drawfag thread.
>>
File: figure.jpg (459KB, 1537x2048px) Image search: [Google]
figure.jpg
459KB, 1537x2048px
>>150297143
Did someone say Fate figures?
>>
You think you can delete your problems, newmod? You think you can lock away threads and that'll solve everything?

You'll have to eat eventually, you'll have to shit too. When do you sleep? Do you have time to do that? You can't let your workload pile up like that.

When will it be too much for you to handle? How will you keep up?
Are you gonna let the janitors clean up the mess you've made for them? How long will they do that for you? When will their resentment for you set in? When will THEY sleep?
How did it look like in your head, did you think /a/ would become orderly and neat? Has board quality improved?

I've never broken a human being before, this coming week is going to be VERY exciting for me!
>>
Did the mod tried to slay a hydra?
>>
>>150297185
This is bait, right?
>>
anyone got the pastebin?
>>
>>150297219
I wanted cute Illya figures, not pedobait shit. And her bellies look disgusting anyway.
>>
>>150297257
camedy geld. these butthurt posts are too god damn good holy fuck. if only based newmod would go ham on /sp/
>>
>>150297288
Oh how he did.
Willing to bet how long be lasts?
Sooner of later it becomes too much for him, only a newfag mod would do something so fucking insipid.

>>150297690
Oh hey, a crossboarding newfag sucking up to the mods, how original. How long have you been here sweety? A year?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.