[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Casca_1.png (546KB, 864x713px) Image search: [Google]
Casca_1.png
546KB, 864x713px
What was the point of this character?
>>
she plays a massive role in several battles including arguably the most crucial part of the capture of doldrey which was the biggest victory yet for the hawks, she was critical to gut's becoming a better person, she was mostly the reason he became the black swordsman, i mean fuck anon did you read it?
>>
>>150282007
What's the point of this topic?
>>
>>150282189
whats the point of asking questions?
>>
>>150282007
So guts could get his revenge on niggers.
>>
>>150282007
Weaken Guts.
>>
>>150282162
But if you are assigned the role it doesn't matter. They all did their part.
>>
File: grumpy carlos.jpg (17KB, 378x257px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy carlos.jpg
17KB, 378x257px
>>150282007
I dunno, why don't you Cask-her?
>>
File: 1421680966285.png (40KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
1421680966285.png
40KB, 456x570px
To make Eclipse rage-inducing
>>
so he could get revenge on the darkie that took his black cherry.

and....to keep the golden arc from getting too gay.

To be honest, caska and judeau should have been the leaders of the band of the hawk.
A lot of problems would be solved and him becoming the otherworldly griffith later would be creepy and unnerving as shit.
Even the rape scene would have had more impact.
>>
File: casta puppets.gif (302KB, 440x277px) Image search: [Google]
casta puppets.gif
302KB, 440x277px
>>150282007
>>
Being a cutie :3
>>
Casca is pretty much the last remnents of guts humanity.
>>
>>150282007
ntr sex
>>
At this point, she's been driving the Guts side of the plot for over 15 years.

Guts decided to abandon revenge and not leave Casca again in fucking 1999.
>>
>>150282007
rape
>>
>>150282007
being best girl
>>
>>150284328
that was not even 8fps.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.