[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 43

File: Shufflin_full.jpg (8KB, 150x275px) Image search: [Google]
Shufflin_full.jpg
8KB, 150x275px
Every Day She's Shufflin

So what did everyone think of the chapter? Pure Elements? Grim Heart? The wonder cunt duo's plot? Attack on Shufflin? All the deaths?
>>
>>150268227
I like how almost nothing happened for the first half of Jokers and suddenly everyone starts dying the next chapter
>>
>>150268227
Brutal chapter.

did kafuria's power not predict her death then, or what? Sad how uselessly she and Umbrain went out.
>>
>>150268557
yeah I hope that Tempest doesn't go out the same way as Kafuria and Umbrain since we got to know her more,and Quake's death was sad af, Lady Proud got done in by her hubris and she kinda lost it when "Umbrain got kidnapped, and Uttakatta got fucking stealth Shufflin'd. I hope Cherry gets some big heroic moment to make up for her mistakes

Also for the WEG for Jokers, got should be something along the lines of some Pythie Pfle keikaku bullshit, an escape game, and attack on Shufflin
>>
>>150268557
SPoilers anon
>>
>>150268730
yeah I really liked that SW isn't some super broken fighter, that Shufflin was kicking everyone's ass, yeah all the deaths hit pretty hard, though Quake's hit the hardest for me, I think I'd be saddest to lose Deluge, Inferno, Filuru, Marika, or Styler Mimi, so I know I'm gonna be disappointed, and yeah Shufflin is a monster
>>
>>150268227
RIP to those who died. I feel like shit at when Umbrain started crying, I don't forsee see Lady Proud and Uttakatta death.
Still like Grim Heart strangely.
The wonder cunt are cunts. Fuck them. Is it really hard for Pfle to sent willing fighters?
Shufflin is some bullshit. That Ace fight is hype and damn brutal.
Love Marika, Filuru is so based too.
Snow actually smiled and doesn't feel OP at all, good.
>>
>>150268227
I can see why Grim Heart is going to get accidented. She doesn't seem to be much of a plotter and more of a brute forcer.
>>
so yeah Pythie and Pfle are behind all of this and fuck them, we lost Umbrain, Kafuria, Princess Quake, Lady Proud, and Uttakatta. Since we haven't seen Tempest I'm assuming she's in Grim Heart's 4D bag, and Cherry is probably alive too, since we haven't seen her die. This was a great chapter, and I'm curious as to why Grim Heart had the tech to make magical girls in the first place, I'm assuming it was initially made by the science Shufflins. Also Shufflin is ridiculous, and I'm sure the Joker Shufflin they eventually fight will be an absolute monster. And Stuntchica is probably working with Pythie and Pfle considering her urging everyone to work together and her constant appearing and reappearing
>>
>>150268227
Pythie continues to be hilarious. She's such a shithead, just keeping the party together.
>>

If they're going to keep restocking the deck why not send the hearts and clubs each time to wear them down? This just seems inefficient since I'm assuming she doesn't just have a dozen no-name magical girls in the bag with them.

Also having a power that directly relies on killing magical girls is dark as fuck. Can you imagine a normal young girl's reaction to that?
>"You have 52 clones that you can control which are divided into 4 groups that each have different skills."
>Wow I can help so many people like that!
>"And if they ever die to you can easily restore them by decapitating another magical girl, pon!"
>W-what?

Also Stuntchica is strongly cementing herself as best girl.
>>
>>150269650
well its not like its easy to kill Shufflins, espeically high ranking ones and Hearts. Also I have a feeling Stunt is working with Pythie, not sure though
>>
>>150269650
Marika and Filuru is better for me.

Of course the hunter always has my love, her hair is a bit dirty now though.
>>
>>150269823
I gotta put Deluge and Inferno up there too, though I like most girls this arc
>>
Christ, what a brutal chapter. Fuck Shufflin for her aweful efficency when it comes to restocking her deck.
Did the end of this chapter feel off to you guys? I feel like it answered too many questions I had at the end of the last one.
>>
>>150270035
There definitely have been some answers, but there are still a lot of things we don't know yet, plus the fights are gonna be hype, all the shufflin fights have been really good so far, that ace fight was final fight material
>>
>>150269790
It's not really that easy to kill any magical girl really, provided it's actually a fight and not a sneak attack, but there's no good reason not to send the hearts as meat shields at the very least. She even said herself that they aren't using them for anything. As for Stuntchica she could really be working for anyone right now, although probably not Grim Heart considering she just killed a bunch of high ranking spades. Then again maybe it's just extremely high level mindgames. It doesn't change the fact that she's cute as hell though.

>>150269823
>>150269895
Marika is cool but is probably going to get someone good killed by being a hothead. Filuru on the other hand is pretty perfect and I want her to live to retirement but in terms of powers she's basically Kuru-Kuru Hime 2.0 which lowers her a bit in my book.
>>
>>150270137
The fights have been top, can't wait for the real finale. The reason I say it was off was how it presented the answers jumping straight into Grim Hearts perspective and presenting the straight facts of her mission, seemed different from how the author usually does reveals. I don't know, I could be talking out my ass, though. It just felt different.
>>
>Since she was the only one that showed up at the appointed time, she automatically passed the test.
Man, that's kinda gotta suck; passing by default.
>>
>>150268227
Off with your head.
>>
>>150270359
I'm still not entirely sure what her power does, but I'm 90% sure it's the worst power we've seen so far.

That's pretty bad when the competition is digging holes, producing random garbage, and talking to walls.
>>
>>150268227
The chapter was pretty brutal, Shufflin is the best, Marika is great, sad about everyone that died, besides Cherry.

>>150268679
Quake isn't dead.
>>
File: 1478496829640.jpg (211KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1478496829640.jpg
211KB, 590x590px
Jesus Christ, Snow.
The very mention of the Magical Girl Hunter coming to town was enough to get some rogue Magical Girls to surrender.

Snow White would be more than happy to take them in.

Some, however, resisted.

That’s when she would have to get… forceful.

Fal remembered the last time it happened. Snow White had fought hard against one Magical Girl.

She was a strong one, able to endure many of Snow’s attacks, and she gave Snow a lot of trouble.

Fal could only watch, as he was just a Cyber Fairy.

Eventually, bloodied and bruised, Snow got the upper hand. She managed to turn the fight in her favor, but she didn’t stop.

She pushed herself to the limit, angry and enraged, and pummeled the poor girl, even after she was unconscious.

I wonder whose face she pummeled?
>>
>>150270359
It fits her theme though, sadly. Wanting to be special, getting the chance, and then being utterly average at it.

>>150270612
Agreed, though I'd say talking to walls was pretty well suited for a detective.
>>
>>150270796
Probably some knife ear.
>>
>>150270796
Flame Flamey can't walk past a fire extinguisher without breaking down into tears.
>>
File: 1480183791466.jpg (112KB, 1080x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1480183791466.jpg
112KB, 1080x1540px
>>150270796
This weakling. Twice a dissapointment to Mao Pam.
>>
>>150270914
>>150270919
What a dissapointment to all magical girls, lets visit her with fire extinguishers.
>>150270768
Quake got killed by Ace Shufflin
>>
>>150270972
We didn't see Quake die because it was from Inferno's PoV, besides Grim Heart wants them the Pure Elements alive, no idea why, but killing them would do more harm than good since they can be used as Shufflin food.
>>
>>150270972
Nah, I'm pretty sure they just got captured. Either for some experimentation to recover the tech, or fuel for the Shufflin machine
>>
>>150270972
Until we specifically see a body, I don't believe Quake, Cherry, or Tempest is dead.

A character stating it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>150271045
true, especially since Grim Heart wants them alive
>>
Imagine a shifflin orgy.
>>
>>150271045
Why would Grim Heart want Cherry alive? She isn't even a Princess.

>>150271104
If you make the original orgasm, Does that mean you all of them orgasm?
>>
>>150271045
Cherry kinda had her throat slashed at the start of the chapter. Then Quake and Inferno went nuclear in the same room as cherry, if Shufflin hadn't put her in the bag at that point.

Granted I've been wrong predicting before.
And who could kill someone with such a great stat.
Sparkling: 5/5
>>
>>150271268
It's probably because I remember in the last interlude Pythie had what I assume is Cherry's hair. I doubt they'd mention it without Pythie literally pulling Cherry to safety somehow.
>>
>>150271104
Basically https://exhentai.org/g/627398/7fa6312870/?
>>
>>150271346
tfw when pythie could have just saved them al
>>
>>150268227
All this Shuffing madness.
>>
>>150271346
I actually hadn't thought of that. That's a really good point. Considering Pythie was able to nurse Ripple back to health after what seemed like an assured death.
>>
>>150271346
yeah but Pythie and Pfle are enemies of Grim Heart, so why would she keep her alive for them, unless there is some reason Cherry is needed
>>
>>150268227
So the army that attacked Pfle's mansion was probably a bunch of Shufflin's right? And Grim Heart used her connections to delay help from the LoM.
>>
>>150271561
that would make sense
>>
>>150271346
When you put it like that it makes sense. It would be funny if Prism Cherry survives the whole ordeal and becomes Pythie's ally.

>>150271561
Possibly.
>>
>>150271610
I don't think Prism Cherry would join anyone who is basically directly responsible for putting them into this situation, unless she's kept in the dark in which case it'd be an eventual betrayal
>>
>>150268227
We need a Snow White POV, I need to know her reaction to her FIRST BLOOD
>>
File: Snow White.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snow White.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
So wait a minute, are the people who survive Clamberry's tests usually end up as criminals? Is that why there's a stigma about the Children of Clamberry?
Also, it's gotta suck being a cyber fairy. Just because ONE is revealed to be a horrible monster, it tarnishes their reputation completely and they're thrown to the side like trash.
>>
Inferno's going to die, isn't she? She's tripping so many death flags that I thought she was going to get stabbed in the back when she was hugging SW.
>>
>>150271749
I just want the Pure Elements to make it out of this at least Deluge and Inferno, if not all of them
>>
Hey that one anon who keeps asking for To Surpass the Devil, thats coming up after Jokers Chapter 5 apparently
>>
>>150271729
Yeah, they end broken inside, besides the fact you most likely killed at least one other Mahou Shoujo to survive the whole stuff.

>>150271749
Please no, I want the Pure Elements to be happy ;_;
>>
>>150271749
>Friends with SW
The deadliest flag.
>>
>>150271896
>Yeah, they end broken inside, besides the fact you most likely killed at least one other Mahou Shoujo to survive the whole stuff.
Huh. You'd think having their memories wiped would help keep Fav's and Clamberry's tracks clean. I suppose it did for the most part but like Akane, there's bound to be those who were driven mad and would stay mad after the memory wipe. Though, Clamberry and Fav have done their job for so long and it doesn't take too much time to get each one going that there's bound to be a large population of Children of Clamberry, and a sizable portion of that driven to crime.
>>
>>150271896
I bet they're gonna have only one or two of the elements survive this shit, not sure who though
>>
File: SIXTY NIGGERS.jpg (77KB, 449x509px) Image search: [Google]
SIXTY NIGGERS.jpg
77KB, 449x509px
According to the Professor, long ago, before humans discovered civilization. Ancient beings made a deal with them in order to give them knowledge.

In return, they would seed creatures that will awaken thousands of years from then.

Humans, being foolish, and not thinking long-term, accepted the offer.

Now, invaders from another world, Disruptors, have popped up. Most of them were concentrated in S-City.

The only ones who could stop them are Magical Girls.

They were created within the four Greek elements. The knowledge of these elements were passed down from generation to generation, supposedly as a way to remind humanity that their protectors would come from these elements.

The Disruptors often appeared from underground, which is why the research facilities, to bring back the elements as warriors, were underground, as well as their base.

Thus, the Princesses were created, and Akari was part of this legend, as Princess Inferno.

A secret history.

Superpowered villains.

A team of heroes.

I really want to believe this professor is telling them the truth, but something's screaming inside me that it's all a lie and they're just being used.
>>
File: TranslatorKun21.jpg (37KB, 803x444px) Image search: [Google]
TranslatorKun21.jpg
37KB, 803x444px
>>150271863
Translator-Kun even called you out technically, anon
>>
>>150272247
Keep reading on anon. The answers will come. Your assumption is not wrong.
>>
Snow White's first kill was on Ace of Spades Shufflin. The Ace of Spades is associated with death. POTTERY
>>
>>150273161
Such symbolism. Everyone's gonna die, isn't?
>>
>>150273295
Only if you like them.

Hairslut is going to be immortal.
>>
>>150274209
I hope one day Snow White returns her love
>>
>>150272050
No, she made her smile. That was more deadly than anything.

In that heartwarming moment all I felt was dread and realization. I can't even be happy that she smiled. At least Fal was happy for it.
>>
>>150272269
Next f2p chapter manga when?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>150272050
>>150271749

Dating a Gundam pilot.
>>
>>150275224
Probably next week. First one only came out a couple days ago.
>>
>>150275953
It is hard to translate manga?
>>
>>150276153
I'd imagine there's not as much work as the LN's require, and I'm not sure whether it's translator-kun, or another party is doing it.
>>
>>150276254
It's definitely Translator-Kun based on the credit. He's just not in charge of cleaning and typesetting.
>>
>>150276153
The issue with manga isn't really translating it since most things said are fairly short. It's stuff like words overlapping the image or tiny text boxes that work for the 4 kanji that are said but not for the translation.
>>
>>150268227
The Despair of waiting for the anime to end before reading Restart onwards is strong, but I must hang on and wait just a few more weeks.

The only thing I know is that MGs with 5 INT are cunts.
>>
>>150276884
This is true.
>>
>>150276884
That's a good lesson to learn
>>
>>150276884
5int + 5amb actually. Just 4 or 5int is OK.
>>
>>150277551
Well there are only 2 5 int characters and they both have 5 amb, so in theory that's possible
>>
>>150277587
Really, anyone with 5 amb is bad news. Every last one of them.
>>
>>150277764
What is amb again?
>>
>>150277875
Ambition. The thing that drives men into legend.
>>
>go to fancy hotel
>a bunch of weirdos in weird outfits having a funeral
In the middle of the city, there was a fancy hotel. Five star, very luxurious, very well-served. Currently, the hotel is bustling with guests.

People from all over the world had gathered to the hotel. They were here to mourn a great loss to the world.

Within that hotel, a funeral was being held. A memorial service, to a woman who changed the lives of many of these people.

Everyone at the funeral had costumes that were fantastical in design. Suits, dresses, wings, horns, complex, simple.

The themes were plenty as well. Spaceman, cowboy, princess, singer, knight. A wide variety of costumes, none having a specific theme in particular.

If anyone else looked at this from a glance, it would be like a cosplay convention.

It may seem like a strange dress code for a funeral, but this was the way that the woman knew them the most.
>>
>>150277764
>wanting to change the status quo is a bad thing
>wanting to change and having the ability to do so makes you a cunt

You're biased because you're seeing things from the side you believe to be "the good guys".
>>
>>150278267
Is it worth the lives of tons of innocents when the outcome is almost certainly going to be worse than the status quo and the goal is to cause Chaos to destabilize the government and take it over at the coat of good people
>>
>>150278267
The problems isn't about good or bad intention, its the methods, if she was so good why didn't she just explain the danger they will face? Just being vague is OK, at least fucking warned them.
>>
>>150278372
How are you sure that the result is going to be worse than what there is now?
LoM is corrupt at it's very core.

>>150278448
Being good doesn't mean being a naive hero, words can't change anything.
>>
>>150278267
Most are not looking from the "good side", most anons are looking from the sides of being manipulated.
>>
>>150278478
Even if it is better, and that's not guaranteed, I'd it worth the lives of many and the chaos spreading this kinda tech will cause or the death from their other schemes for power, no matter how you slice it even if you think they're justified they're still awful people and I don't think they're justified either
>>
>>150278267
To be honest both of their plans would change the status quo and fucking destroy the order of both worlds, specially Pfle's keikaku.
>>
>>150278478
Bullshit, all she need was a warning of danger put into the message. Then the people that goes will be willing and fully prepared. That would have earnd my approval.
>>
>>150278626
Yeah it's a precarious balance of powers that HR wants to break, considering they're working with the wonder cunts
>>
>>150277764
Is there anyone with 5 ambition but is too stupid or weak to make anything of it?
>>
>>150278718
Keek had 5 ambition, but 4 int and she's the only character I know so far with 5 amb aside from Pfle and Pythie.
>>
>>150278695
Exactly, the worst part is how that keikaku would produce enough Magical Girls that LoM won't be able to control them all, that doesn't sound too bad till you get another girl like Cramberry that is gonna produce more little Cramberries.
>>
>>150278567
>4 princesses can go nuclear on a city
RIP.
>>
>>150278809
And if you take Grim Heart's words into account the Princesses are imperfect Magical Girls, which means perfect ones would be fucking insane.
>>
>>150278804
The entire goal is destruction so they can take advantage of it to take power
>>
I honestly do consider the 5 int girls to be the main antagonists of the series as of now
>>
>“YEES! I FOUND YOU! NOW I CAN PAY MY HOTEL FEE!”
Really should've gone for an Econolodge or a Red Roof Inn or something. Those places are usually <$80 a night, Filuru.
>>
Whose death was most tragic?
Hard mode: Restart No Pechika
Impossible mode: Limited No Postarie
>>
>>150278988
for restart lapis or detick bell. For Limited Wedin
>>
>>150278988
Restart: @NyanNyan
Limited: Wedin
>>
>>150278988
Restart: Nokko-chan (DID NOTHING WRONG)
Limited: Wedin
Postarie's death was more fucking brutal and horrifying than it was tragic. The same goes for Toko, even though she was a fucking bitch for all of Limited.
>>
>>150278988
Restart: Lapis Lazuline, heart of fucking gold, already lost her bellsie, and went out fightin like a champ.
I wasn't too happy about Nokko-chan either, but Lapis edges ahead barely, more so if you want to include her non-canon upbringing.
Limited: Hana, she wanted to protect her sister, and tried first thing to get the high school MS's to peacefully comply.
>>
>>150279235
I wish Lapis would have survived the whole ordeal in place of Clamtail.
>>
Anime adaption of JOKERS consisting mainly of half a season of filler of Prism Cherry and Pure Elements shenanigans fighting the Disruptors when?
>>
>>150279075
>>150279077
>>150279162
Wedin chose her fate though while Postarie was brutally murdered by her friend who was mind controlled, so there's two separate angles for despair.

Also the restart/limited was for marking the spoilers but if we're doing per arc then Tama wins by a landslide.
>>
>>150279370
And the other half attack on Shufflin
>>
>>150279370
After the SWRP movie.
>>
>>150279370
You mean Marika dragging out Styler Mimi and Snow White on fighting shenanigans.
>>
>>150279370
>>150279879
And freelancer fun time shenanigans
>>
>>150279914
I feel bad for the freelancers: they got no screentime or development before getting killed off.
>>
>>150280004
At least Filuru did, shame about Uttakatta and Kafuria
>>
>>150279396
Still tragic.
>>
Holy shit, Ace of Spades was insane. How broken is Joker going to be?
>>
>>150280159
Probably ridiculously so, Ace almost practically owned literally everyone and with the clubs and hearts ability stacked on top of that and the intelligence of the diamonds, gg
>>
>>150280159
Very, which makes me wonder if Aces is enough to push Marika like that, Cramberry should have become Shufflin's friend.
>>
>>150280043
Kafuria has a side story in Phi, though looking at the wiki I haven't found anything for Uttakatta :(
>>
>>150280227
Well Shufflin is hidden away in a 4 D bag aside from Joker and the homeland departments rarely contact the lower branches
>>
>>150280215
Bullshit. She jobbed to Stuntchica
>>
>>150280285
Yeah, but fighting and killing an Ace and then killing another magical girl to being able to fight Ace again sounds like a cool plan.

>>150280288
Because of her weird bomb she threw.
>>
>>150280285
Wait I thought Joker was the real Shufflin, hence the actual dialogue/thoughts. Are you telling me there's either something stronger or a hikki Nemurin tier girl stuffed in a bag somewhere?
>>
>>150280407
I mean all the ones beside Joker, Joker is the real leader
>>
>>150280407
Just because Joker is the real it doesn't mean you can't have one or two Aces in your D.
>>
How powerful would a Calamity Mary enhanced ICMB be? When an enhanced flashbang can already injure MS/
>>
“Snow White, be careful, she’s-”

“Snow White!? You’re the Magical Girl Hunter? Oh, this day just keeps getting better and better!” said the flower girl.

Fal ignored her and continued on.

“Marika Fukuroi! She’s trained by Mao Pam, part of the Mao’s School, known for being ultra-violent, prone to attacks, expelled from the school itself…”

“Wait, what the hell’s that fish mascot doing and what’s his name?” asked Marika.

“…after being expelled, she decided to mess around in the human world, Pon! She went to South America and removed all of the drug cartels for fun, Pon…”

“Are you reading off my Résumé, or somethin’? Besides, that was a fun game of hide and seek!”

“…then she went to South Africa and single-handedly stopped a civil war, just because she wanted to fight tanks, Pon…”

“I thought they’d be fun!”

“…She went to the Middle East and stopped a conflict by beating both sides into submission, Pon…”

“Seriously, I feel like I’m in a job interview here, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

“…Her Magical Skill is To bloom magical flowers on her head, Pon!”

“Okay, when you put it like that, it sounds stupid.”

Marika's so precious.
>>
>>150280456
Talking about Shuffling heats looks really mysterious.
>>
>>150280518
Marika's fucking awesome, best girl.

>>150280537
This is just a guess, but, What if the extra endurance means that when the real Shufflin dies the Ace of Hearts doesn't die?
>>
>>150280577
You think Shufflin II could be the Ace of Hearts?
>>
>>150280604
Something like that, though it would be horrofying if the Ace can heal the other Shufflins back.
>>
If spades have spears and clubs have maces, what would hearts and diamonds have?
>>
>>150280577
I don't think Heats can be stronger than Joker.
>>
>>150280707
Not stronger, just having more endurance.
>>
File: 1472852324274.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472852324274.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>150280648
>Ace of hearts can trade it's life for the Joker's
>>
>>150280750
But doesn't it say that Joker is as strong as all the Aces combined?
>>
>>150280762
Now that would be some ride.

>>150280779
Then the stuff of being the most resistant one is still a mystery.
>>
Does someone have a link to the translated light novels?
>>
>>150281393
Nah
Check the last thread for the google doc
>>
File: Psychotic little fucknugget.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Psychotic little fucknugget.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>150281393
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

I'm really impressed the series went from a simple, violent, bloody battle royale to terrorism, government conspiracies, political backstabbings and power plays, and crime drama. With magical girls.
>>
Holy shit, suddenly a bloodbath.
I don't care for Proud but Quake and Cherry ;_;
Inferno is gonna die isn't she? I knew it. I shouldn't get attached to the slutty element,
>>
>>150281762
Cherry was shit and she betrayed her own people.
>>
File: Arc4stats.jpg (2MB, 2831x5586px) Image search: [Google]
Arc4stats.jpg
2MB, 2831x5586px
Shufflin power is such bullshit.
I thought she have one body and change the body at will.
Instead, we got a fucking army.
>>
>>150281839
It's actually realistic.
Even she know she could have prevented something.
>>
>>150281682
Thanks!
>>
>>150281895
Still shit.
>>
>>150281857
Since girls get powers based on her personalities and shit, makes you wonder what kind of person you should be to get a power like that.
>>
>>150281988
I don't think she's gone yet, she's gonna save all the living characters in the end, just you watch
>>150281682
yeah the author really took the series in an interesting direction, way better than simple death games
>>
>>150281992
maybe Shufflin was created by Grim Heart and the Information Bureau as a perfect man-made magical girl unlike the princessess and thats why she's so afraid of her and obedient to her, it would make sense, its a theory to keep in mind
>>
>>150281857
>Grim Heart and Shufflin's stats
Jesus Christ

Also
>Communication: 1
Hah.
>>
>>150281857
Off with your head
>>
>>150281857
I'm thinking of changing team osk (Homeland Division) to only two people and put Stuntchica in other.
>>
>>150282151
Or should I call it Information Bureau?
>>
>>150282203
well I'm assuming its called that for a reason that will be revealed later, so I say keep it
>>
>>150270796
PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D
>>
>>150268227
It's so satisfying that Retarded Cherry got what she deserved.
>>
File: Princess_Deluge_ACES.jpg (28KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Deluge_ACES.jpg
28KB, 280x280px
>>150282294
Spoiler for Aces I'm glad that we add another punished magical girl to the fray after Jokers
>>
>>150282337
don't be mean to Cherry, she realized her mistakes and she is gonna save the day in the end, because we haven't seen the corpse, just you wait anon
>>
>>150281857
Some of these girl's stats are almost full 5 stars.
How can things get more ridiculous than this?
>>
>>150282397
I'm sure Lady Proud, Umbrain, Kafuria and Uttakatta are glad about that.
>>
>>150282436
Stars mean shit.
>>
>>150282359
Why she belong to R&D anyway?
She should be in Examination Division.
>>
>>150282436
Simple, six stars
>>
>>150282436
Considering the next arc is called ACES, I'm pretty sure almost all of them will actually be, well, Aces.
>>
>>150281857
>Snow White isn't even broken
>She just know her opponent's next move

I love it. She isn't some OP character.
>>
>>150282436
Luck isn't counted there.
>>
What about a magical girl who can become someone else, copying their skills, memories and everything else?
>>
>>150282552
Yes it is.

Ripple had 1 star in her Luck skill.
>>
>>150282495
from the spoilers I've read she got taken in by Blue Bell Candy who helped her recover after Jokers
>>150282546
yeah in the Ace of Spades Shufflin fight she got her shit rocked like everyone else, it was refreshing
>>
>>150282635
You win some, lose some it's all the same to SW,
>>
>>150282617
Didn't her special/meme stat change after arc 1?
>>
>>150282726
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be, the ace of spades.
>>
>>150282732
Yes, to dealing with problems 3 stars.
Not that is really helped on anything though.
>>
>>150282021
>yeah the author really took the series in an interesting direction, way better than simple death games
Honestly, if you replaced every instance of "magical girl" with "superhero" you'd get a neat little cape comic story going.

Then again, aren't magical girls basically superheroes anyway?
>>
>>150282854
They're, but they are cute ones.
>>
>>150282854
Snow is basically batman now.
>Actively instills a terrifying reputation
>Never kills
>Prepares so that their opponents can't fight back.
>>
>>150282937
Spoilers Past Jokers I like how as a parallel to SW's batman, Princess Deluge became the Punisher
>>
>>150282937
She killed spades ace
>>
Have there been any hints as to what QUEENS will be about? It is coming out on the 10th next month, after all.
>>
>>150283078
Doesn't count. Ace of Spade isn't even the real body.
>>
>>150283078
Doesn't really count IMO since it'll come back to life and probably isn't really human. The question is how Snow will take it though.
>>
>>150283090
Jokers, Aces, Queens.
Is this a trend?
>>
>>150283090
there was a synopsis released for it that's spoilery
Puk Puck's plan to save the Land of Magic continues to move forward. Many risks were taken by parties attempting to stop this plan.

Meanwhile, in order to rescue Snow White and Shadow Gale, Pfle's counter-attack begins. I hope they don't make Pfle a good guy suddenly, since she's a major cunt, but I trust the author not to do that
>>
>>150283154
KINGS will have an all Magical Girl(Boy) cast
>>
>>150283173
>spoiler

I doubt she'll be a good guy completely. I like Pfle as morally gray, and if she leans good or bad, I'd like it to be done gradually.
>>
>>150283173
>rescue Snow White
She get kidnapped too? Fuck.
>>
>>150283248
that's fair, I'd be okay if she ended up being presented as a slightly lesser evil than whoever this Puk Puk is, or she's mostly just acting heroic temporarily to save Shadow Gale
>>
>>150283198
It'll reveal that SW died somewhere between SWRP and Restart, and a faker has taken her place
>>
>>150283288
I think they were kidnapped by different parties, Princess Deluge took Shadow Gale to fuck over Pfle, i haven't managed to get any spoilers on SW's situation, but considering the wiki puts her in Team Puk during Aces, it might have something to do with that
>>
>>150283198
I would love to see it.
>>
>Kafuria actually died before Utakatta and Filuru
Then whatever was the point of her prediction before?
>>
>>150283173
>>150283288
I can feel it. Snow White isn't even safe from the author's plot.
"Sou-chan, I'm coming."
>>
>>150283422
She said when they met Grim Heart that the order changed, she never said what it changed to.
>>
>>150283422
first, spoiler tag that anon, second she can only predict the deaths of others, not her own, it probably means that Filuru was gonna die first eventually, but Grim Heart and Shufflin changed that fate when they showed up so Uttakatta died first
>>
>>150283422
Spoiler that you oaf.

Considering the prediction changed, it's not set in stone.
Probably her ability just to see the highest possibility of someone dying.
>>
>>150283472
No, she said the order changed to between Filuru and Utakatta.
>>
>>150283422

Kafuria is literally useless as a whole
It's not like she can avoid her own death
>>
>>150283547
Crap, you're right. But wasn't the prediction before they met the Elements?
>>
I want Calamity Mary to step on me
>>
>>150283666
Before they met the elements she did a prediction but only tell them it's not her.
Then she did another prediction after they met Grim Heart that changed the order to between Kafuria or Utakatta.
>>
>>150283773
between Filuru*
>>
Demons.

That’s their unofficial name. Demons. Most people in the higher-ups at the Land of Magic know them as demons.

Not because they’re demonic, mind you, though they can certainly make themselves look like that. They’re called demons because they come from Mao Pam, who was, herself, very demonic-looking.

Their official designation was Homonculus. Semi-sentient beings.

Pam’s wings were a miracle. The ability to transform into anything, to be able to work on their own, and even to change shape, density, and pretty much any part of themselves.

The wings were sought out as weapons and security measures. These creatures, demons, weren’t as powerful as Pam’s actual wings. This is because they were distilled from her, and not her actual magic.

They were weaker, not as adaptable, and had to be specifically created, unable to morph and transform at will.

At first, they worked as planned, but then they became forbidden, due to a certain event.

A long time ago, a selection test went badly because the administrator was reckless. She talked to one of the Magical Girls. Her ability was to summon almost anything.

The administrator told her about the demons. The details were fuzzy and lost at best.

The demon was summoned, it killed almost every one of the girls, and the administrator herself.

The demon was killed.

The killer of that demon’s name…

…Clamberry.

Nobody knew why the administrator told her about these demons, or if the girl just summoned the most powerful thing in existence.

The leading theory is that the administrator’s Cyber Fairy, Fav, persuaded her to doing so.

Ever since that incident, production of more of these demons was ceased, and whatever remained was purged.

Knowledge on how to create them was lost, or so people thought. It’s clear that they’ve reappeared again somehow.

Shit, I honestly thought they were demons in the "tortures spirits in Hell" sense. Really explains why they look so simple looking.
>>
>>150283422

>Could've had her induce breakdowns in characters after shit hits the fan and she says who's next
>All she does it creep them out when they meet and die first

Wasted potential.

Also nice spoiler tags baka.
>>
>>150282607
Identity problems ahoy. Specifically other magical girls?
>>
File: 60132976_p0.jpg (264KB, 719x1141px) Image search: [Google]
60132976_p0.jpg
264KB, 719x1141px
>>150283438
That would be the happiest ending she'll ever get in this series.
>>
>All of these spoilers for future Arcs I may or may not ever actually read
>Still don't want to leave the thread for some reason
Send help
>>
>>150284294
you can read them and join us anon
>>
>>150284294
Thread is comfy as fuck.
You don't want to leave.
>>
>>150268227
>that shoutout to Magical Daisy
Fuck Keek for destroying children's dream ;_;
>>
>>150284294
Everything past Arc I is better, or at least has a damn lot more going on in them.
>>
>>150284294
During the anime air day it's mostly fine if you avoid the spoiler boxes but after that I think you're taking a risk.

You should definitely read the LNs though since they only get better and the different settings/rules keep it from getting stale.
>>
File: 1479937740952.jpg (241KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1479937740952.jpg
241KB, 600x584px
>>150284294
You have been visited by the meguca of good sleeps.

Remain in this thread or you will never again have comfy dreams.
>>
>>150284613
if I gave out ratings it'd be
Arc 1:6.5-7
Arc 2: 8-8.5
Arc 3: 9.5
too early to judge arc 4, but its looking really good, and episodes definitely enhances all the experiences
>>
File: 1480183529885.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480183529885.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
I want to be swim swim!
>>
File: Grim_Heart.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Heart.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Off with their heads!
>>
>>150284785
So you want to be an autistic 7 year old loli?
>>
>>150284785
Swim Swim should be put in a small box with Cherna and Tepsekemei so she can learn how to not be autistic anymore.
>>
>>150284852
cut the crap Grim Heart we know you can talk
>>
Isn't she a bit overpowered? Some girls don't have a single weapon and she has a whole armory.
>>
>>150284950
Y'know, despite the huge deal she was in the first Arc, reading about girls in later arcs makes Mary seem so small fry
>>
>>150284904
Off with their heads?
>>
>>150284872
why not?
>>
>>150284904
O-Off with your head?
>>
>>150284950
that's not her power, it's the 4d bag she bought
>>
>>150284950
Most don't need to reload though. Or raid a slav armory.
>>
>>150284950
Her magic allows her to improve the weapons not summon them. She's just taking advantage of the five finger discount and the 4d bag.
>>
>>150284950
She can't beat Clamberry.
I doubt she can get past buffed Weiss.
>>
File: latest.jpg (63KB, 194x316px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
63KB, 194x316px
>>150284950
>Isn't she a bit overpowered?
Three words, anon.
SHEER. FUCKING. WILLPOWER.
>>
>Check the translator-kun's "translation status" link
>See this:
>Also I keep hearing that someone wants me to translate To Surpass the Devil, I’ll get to that soon

WE'RE GETTING MORE MAO PAM AND NOT TO MENTION CRANBERRY, MARIKA AND CUTIE ALTAIR IN A SURVIVAL OF THE STRONGEST HELL GAME BATTLE ROYAL SOON!

SOON!
>>
>>150285089
>Cranberry and Marika beat the shit out of each other so hard they both get disqualified
Hype.
>>
>>150285089
congrats To surpass the Devil anon, you're finally getting your wish
>>150285085
Best fight in the series easily, though I'm certain the Shufflin fight will surpass it, especially if we count all of chapter 4 as a prelude to the fight
>>
File: 1478998825803.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478998825803.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>150285181
He read too many doujins
>>
>>150285181
Shibuya Rin.
>>
>>150285181
He Wanted to rape Ripple.
>>
File: 60133638_p0.jpg (652KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
60133638_p0.jpg
652KB, 2893x4092px
>>150284950
How about one good multipurpose weapon and potential piece of phallic symbolism
>>
Why the hell didn't SW feel something familiar with Stuntchica when they did the knife teamwork combo?
>>
>>150285181
He took Nipple pantsu
>>
File: 1348920664856.jpg (55KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1348920664856.jpg
55KB, 256x256px
>>150285181
Oni Chichi, but he forgot to pack the experimental drugs from work to use on her.

>>150285357
>yfw Akane's ability is to cut anything because she's a fucking cunt and cut is one letter off from cunt
>>
>>150285386
oh shit, I didn't even realize that, nice callback, heat of the moment I guess
>>
>>150284950
Her ability is strong but she is an idiot / careless. And if the later arcs teach you anything its that the most OP skills in the world dont mean shit if youre not careful
>>
>>150285357
>we will never see Pucelle full potential in sword ability

Mahou Shoujo Rising Project Alternate when?
>>
>>150285386
Indeed, they pulled the same combo against Pythie
come on Snow, your waifu is right in front of you
>>
>>150285474
Not if you're Shufflin. Just neck someone and you'll respawn your whole army.
>>
>>150285510
I'm really curious as to how they're gonna defeat Shufflin and Grim Heart
>>
>>150285494
>Nemu still goes down first
>>
>>150285571
At least Shufflin can be killed. Not so sure how the fuck you kill Grim Heart when the latter can tank a nuke and come out unscathed
>>
File: 59958111_p0.jpg (144KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
59958111_p0.jpg
144KB, 1500x1500px
>>150285181
Get tch'd at
>>
>>150285645
>Dream candies count as real candies and Nemurin spends the entire series terrorizing other magical girls in their dreams while buying friendship with her stupidly large safety net.
>>
>>150285645
She is the mastermind this time
>>
Would a Magical Girl be able to survive an actual nuke?
>>
>>150285571
I get the feeling Cherry's shitty power will come into play somehow since the OP will always fall to cheap shots
>>
>>150285764
Mao Pam can block a nuke with one of her wings. It's actually canon.
>>
>>150285764
They'd die from simple machine gun let alone nuke.
>>
>>150285764
Mao Pam
>>
>>150285181
>>150285726
That guy is so gross.
>>
>>150285764
Mao Pam and Grim Heart, and technically Shufflin
>>
>>150285811
That's what I'm confused about. Magical Girls can't be harmed by humans but if a nuke can kill them what's the real reason?

>>150285822
Her wings can survive but I doubt she can.
>>
>>150285764
Read today's chapter.
>>
>>150285811
Alice could probably survive the nuke if this didn't kill her on a molecular level.
>>
>>150285883
Did. Her power allows that. Would a magical girl be able to survive regardless of what their power is?
>>
>>150285872
Only a select few I could see survive actual nuke and that's thanks to their skill, like Grim heart or Alice. Average MG would still die to conventional weapons
>>
>>150285931
Average one? No, not a chance.
>>
>>150285996
>>150286040
Then we have a bit of a conundrum. If a magical girl can be killed by such a device then they aren't inherently unkillable by humans. You'd just have to figure out what exactly would kill them.
>>
>>150286109
I'd imagine pretty much anything less than a 20mm round would do jack shit. Maybe a .50 if you're able to get 500+ rounds on target, which would be unlikely.
>>
>>150285645
>No Nemu visiting La Pucelle in his dreams and futilely attempting to comfort him as they become more nightmarish and reflective of his self-loathing for letting SW die
>>
>>150286109
The issue is that if it's something non-destructive like air deprivation you can't restrain them, and if it's destructive you're nuking a city to kill a little girl.

The only semi-realistic thing I can think of would be luring them into a room that blinds them and fills with water than throws them around until they drown.
>>
>>150286109
That's one of the reason why LoM keep their existence a secret, wouldn't want the humans to start a witch hunt against them
>>
>>150286637
overall though, the LOM would easily beat the humans in an all out war imo
>>
>>150286637
Yet Marika can go stop a civil war because she thought it would be fun and she isn't reprimanded.
>>
Is confirmed

Cranberry> CM >all
>>
>>150286759
Well it was in Africa so nobody gives a shit about what happens to niggers anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU
Couldn't stop hearing this.
>>
>>150287368
>Peaky angels
>Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPKfbKIR7A
>>
>>150286274
>La Puc surviving anything
>>
When does Shit Shit finally die?
>>
>>150287561
Never ever
>>
>>150287561
If you wanna know She's the last one to die, so last episode
>>
>>150287561
not so soon soon.
>>
>>150285175
Asspull the fight.
>>
>>150287725
how so? I'd like to argue it isn't but I need to know your points first
>>
>>150287790
Get stabbed by a sword, now it let you fight even if you're dead.
>>
>>150287368
Who is cuter? Minael or Yunael?
>>
>>150287840
well first off she wasn't dead, she just has really high willpower, and its hard to kill MG, the sword just makes her incapable of feeling pain, so as long as she was still alive, she felt like she was 100 percent fine, despite the fact that she was dying
>>
>>150288018
She lost half of her brain, she was dead.
>>
>>150288073
Its called extreme willpower, magical girls don't exactly operate on human biology and she was insane and experienced, but I suppose you can interpret it that way if you choose to
>>
>>150288180
I saw plenty magical girls getting stabbed and dead.
>>
>>150288250
There is always exception to the rules.
Just like a lot of black are criminal, a few of them aren't criminal.
>>
>>150288250
Alice could manipulate her body without her head, this is arguably her magic but it sets a precedent for the brain not being 100% required for magical girls to do things. Alternatively their brain can wirelessly control their bodies and Alice just had the benefit of not dying very quickly when doing so.
>>
It would have been great if Cranberry and CM team up and kill everyone.
>>
>>150289064
Alice with Mao school training would have made her really deadly.
>>
File: 1480202517602.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480202517602.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>150289119
>Everyone wants to spar with Alice because they can go all out with their chuuni attacks
So many cute girls taken from the world too soon.
>>
File: CyMb9ZrUQAAVyKp.jpg large.jpg (62KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
CyMb9ZrUQAAVyKp.jpg large.jpg
62KB, 600x484px
How would Pythie feel about La Pucelle's hair? Would she be fascinated with it for its rarity alone or would she throw the filthy hair of a magical girl(male) in the trash?

Would she be her mentor just for the sake of her having the silkiest, shiniest hair possible?
>>
>>150289170
Imagine if both Snow and Alice were taken in by Mao.
>>
>>150289329
She didn't discriminate against male's hair though considering she has that old man's hair in N-city in limited.
>>
>>150289329
Is this image making fun of Nana's high stats?

>>150289404
I doubt she seriously collects normal hair for anything beyond transportation.
>>
>>150289460
I don't know but it makes me realize La Pucelle had Sister Nana as a mentor and yet I don't remember them interacting much at all
>>
>>150289516
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Sidestory of Sister Nana thinking La Pucelle is a lesbian too because she keeps blushing at her when.
>>
>>150285571
>>150285780

Betting on Styler Mimi being involved considering the villians ability.
>>
>>150289586
>Change everyone to look like Shufflin
>50 pages of the most confusing fight ever
>>
>Habutae Nana
>Habutae
>Buta

Its make sense now
>>
>>150289722
Weiss is the only positively portrayed chubby chaser in mahou shoujo anime.
>>
I'm off to Nemurin Land, good night anons
>>
>>150289586
>>150289649
Yep, also depending on how much the author wants to impress the reader with unexpected turnabouts:

Given the proper environmental circumstances, Styler Mimi and Cherry's power do the exact same thing.
>>
>>150290560
and I remember a few lines about how Cherry had mirrors installed in some rooms so she could make the environment more vibrant, so I can definitely see that coming into play assuming Cherry is alive
>>
>>150290560
and because the power/stat sheet above isn't spoiler tagged.

I suspect some funny business between Cherry might evolve so that she can manipulate Refraction as well as Reflection.
>>
>>150290602
I can see Cherry and Mimi tag teaming to confuse the hell out of Shufflin, though without some deus ex machina in the form of Pythie, I don' have too much confidence that she lived.
Can't forget her best quality though
Sparkling: 5/5
>>
>>150268227
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your magical girl
You win some, lose some, It's all the same to me
The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only Shufflin I need is
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

And don't forget the joker!
>>
>>150290797
I mean it isn't really a deus ex machina when we know exactly what's going on and that Pythie is interfering, but I see your point
and yeah that Sparkling will save us all, just as Marika's vitality did this chapter
>>
Would it not be a huge kick in the dick if Joker made her entrance by decapitating one of the party and spamming face cards at the rest?
>>
CM best girl,she is fuckin twisted and i like how she don´t give a fuck about anything,
>>
>>150290797
I have my suspicions that she got stuffed in a bag because Grim Heart thinks she's one of the fake magical girls.

I hope Princess Pedo makes it through. The surviving princesses are going to look through her notebook and end up thinking she's a creep aren't they.
>>
File: 1479112965675.jpg (2MB, 4000x2117px) Image search: [Google]
1479112965675.jpg
2MB, 4000x2117px
Spoiler chart will tell you exactly who's left after Jokers.
>>
>>150290976
What do you think the chances are of each Pure Element to survive
Imo, Tempest>Deluge>Quake>Cherry>Inferno
>>
>>150290963

>Decapitates Mimi
>"Oops, that's more than a little off the top, I guess that's why you're the stylist instead of me."

Or at least that's how it would go if she was more Joker-like.
>>
>>150291019
the temptation is real, but I want to be surprised and sad when the time comes, so I will hold myself off
>>
>>150291019
Jokes on you spoiler chart, I can't read you.
>>
>>150291056
Deluge>Quake>Tempest>Cherry>Inferno
>>
>>150291060
Joker seems like more of a calculating general than a Joker-like character
>>
>>150291096
You don't need to, just need to see who's stamped with DEATH.
>>
>>150291123
At least we have Stuntchica for silly fighting.
>>
>>150290976
I don't think they'd slash her throat, and then stuff her in the bag.

>>150291056
Deluge>Cherry>Inferno>Quake>Tempest
>>
One aspect at which this series fails hard and is showing the psychological impact on the MG's normal selves. 99% of the time they're transformed, and we don't see how this ordeal affects their daily lives. Put that in contrast with Madoka (I know, >Madoka, but it actually pulls it off well).
>>
>>150291548
its mostly because a lot of these girls are LOM employees that don't really have normal lives, anymore, or rather their MG lives are their normal lives, arc 1 was the best at that particular aspect, even though it was the worst overall
>>
File: CwSfwHOVIAAKcsg.jpg (67KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
CwSfwHOVIAAKcsg.jpg
67KB, 500x595px
>>150291548
>Souta/La Pucelle died leaving a bunch of girl's clothing in his wardrobe
>No extra chapter where his parents/siblings confront him about it before this

Damn it
>>
>>150291548
Because who needs to be human anymore when you can stay in MG form permanently? There is 0 reason to go back to being human unless you have dependents.
>>
>>150291287

>Cherry didn’t have time to react. The Magical Girl ran towards her at blinding speed.

>Cherry stood up from her chair, but by the time she did, it was already too late. The Magical Girl swung her scythe.

>Not like this

>The last thing Cherry saw before she fell unconscious was blood.

>I have to…

>Blood covering the white floor, as she fell backwards.

>…Make things right

I'm not sure where people are getting the "throat slash" from, there's nothing that directly indicates this and seems to be based entirely on Shufflin being decapitation happy. Considering how little detail was given, which is out of character for the series (sans Secret Hitler edition) I think she's alive, albeit wounded like Inferno and probably Quake now.

Although this has made me think of something, are they going to find a pile of their friends' heads eventually? Who's going to break down hardest?
>>
>>150291701
The only girl's clothing he had were the ones he bought and wore to the meetup, which eventually he shred.
>>
>>150289460
Anon, even I got bored of the same hentai plot.
She is collecting hair so she can sniff and lick them.
The same ol' Snow White hair is fucking boring.

>>150289649
I'm still surprised at Shufflin army.
Fuck, she is literally one-man army.
>>
>>150291701
Implying he doesn't have a pact with a friend of his to burn objectionable content if either of them have an untimely death.
>>
>>150291748
I'd say remaining princesses or Filuru freak out the hardest
>>
>>150291748
Shit, I think I may have accidentally started the "throat slash" this morning after reading. I'm hopeful too that she is alive too, likely through Pythie meddling.

>>150291868
I'd go with Inferno. Filuru I don't think had too much time to bond with the freelancers.
>>
>>150291548
Most Magical Girls here are adults and don't have human lives anymore anon and they aren't random school girls generally speaking.

Human drama isn't necessary. Which is why Off hand comment like 7753 musing about human self come out more powerful.

So this isn't "failing hard", it simply wasn't the focus.
>>
>>150291795
>Man I sure am bored of little sister doujins
>Better go jerk off to stick figures instead
Of course she gets board of Snow White from time to time, that's what other magical girls are for.

Random grandpas are so that you don't get magically enhanced fists in your face when you need to warp somewhere, not for sexual.
>>
>>150291968
But Ripple, SW, Cranberry, and Prism Cherry hair is for sexual, assuming the color changing hair is Cherry
>>
Welp, Ace almost kick everyone ass. Chapter 6 is going to be awesome.
>>
I'm pretty sure Poker GAME is gonna be the end of the showdown with Shufflin, and Magical Girl Hunt will be about the survivors learning the masterminds of this shit and beginning the hunt for the wonder cunts, something like that
>>
>Snow White finally smiles
This means the end of Inferno.
>>
>>150292787
We need a pic with Grim Reaper behind her smile.
>>
Why LOM is so corrupt?
>>
>>150293564
Pfle please. LOM is relatively normal if you compared them with your average government.
>>
>>150293564
It has its checks and balance to prevent anything egregious.
>>
>>150291548
Madoka didn't even really do this.
>>
>>150268227
IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>150291548
Magical girls can't really be harmed by humans, so when they're out patrolling there's really no danger presented to them. Some magical girls use their powers to better their personal life in small ways, while some treat their life as a human secondary to their life as a magical girl.

Though, after awhile, if you stay in the magical girl business long enough, you'll probably just stay in your magical girl form and never transform back since you have nothing left to return to (as is the case for those with at least one century under their belt). Typically, magical girls have to be pretty good at hiding stress from others (like Snow White, who spends almost all of her time hunting down magical girls when she isn't pretending to be happy).

Magical girls can also apply for jobs in the Land of Magic government's departments and make their living that way (such as Filuru who worked as a LoM prison warden, Mana and Hana who work as Examiners, the closest thing to police), but usually, most magical girls are freelancers who offer their services under no contractual obligation to the Land of Magic (or anyone else willing to cough up money) to do whatever needs to be done.
>>
>>150294882
sorry. i don't know are we discussing in the same series or not. There is no land of magic in this series based on what i watching so far
>>
>>150295272
Who do you think Cranberry and Fav work for, got those magical items from, and are recruiting magical girls for?
>>
>>150295366
Do you watch btoom? probably got company hire them to make magical girls killing each other. So blame company not Fav or Cranberry
>>
File: 1480191692521.png (349KB, 1046x928px) Image search: [Google]
1480191692521.png
349KB, 1046x928px
>>150295455
>So blame company not Fav or Cranberry
>>
>>150295455
>So blame company not Fav or Cranberry
Anon please, don't tell me you also believe there is gonna be a reset button and everyone's gonna return at the end.
>>
File: 1480206758608.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480206758608.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
lewd
>>
Ripple a shit,she would be dead if Top Speed hadn't saved her ass.
>>
File: CZaPsL8UYAA3Vi6.jpg (209KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CZaPsL8UYAA3Vi6.jpg
209KB, 1000x1200px
>>150268227
Best Joker
>>
Anyone got the Marika and Shufflin pic?
>>
>>150269650
Marika is the funnest, Stuntchica is the cutest. And my guess on the Rafflesia was fairly close though I expected Hitler-tier gas chambering.
>>
>>150284659
Arc 4 is the best because of Marika. After that Stuntchica and Filuru are cute.
>>
>>150285657
Grim Heart's power is apparently to ignore anyone she doesn't acknowledge.

Deluge is a Princess, just as Grim Heart is a Queen. Also, Grim Heart has to acknowledge her after she kills Shufflin, maybe.

Deluge finds out Grim Heart is responsible for all that shit and kills her. Then she becomes Punisher Deluge, who'll drown the world for its sins.
>>
>>150286109
In general most mundane firearms won't hurt them too much. Calamity Mary had to enhance her bullets to tank cannon level to oneshot MGs.
>>
>>150286759
>beats literally every single person in a war-torn country in Africa
>with her fists
>because she wanted to punch a tank
>because she was bored
Really, I can't imagine many ways to restrain a magical girl that doesn't involve massive amounts of destruction anyway. Drugs don't work, can't really break their limbs with human strength or weaponry. A rocket might be able to hurt them, I imagine.
>>
>>150296843
You forgot
>swims 10 miles out to sea to punch a whale
>is disappointed because the whale splattered
>>
>>150296843
You need to enslave them with pleasure. 2 centuries of nonstop orgasms will turn them into cock-addicted sluts (except maybe for Pukin)
>>
>>150296883
Are magical girl vaginal muscles strong enough to shatter steel?
>>
>>150291701
Wait, the trap dies?
>>
>>150296861
Wait where was that stated?
>>
File: 1480237811343.jpg (83KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480237811343.jpg
83KB, 1200x675px
Mami + Homura = CM
>>
>>150296975
Anon pls, that was weeks ago.
>>
>>150296975
He dies in some traffic accident completely unrelated to the battle royale, yeah.
>>
>>150296946
Use Shadow Gale-enhanced sex toys. They'll be cumming just from the tip.

>>150297011
It wasn't, but it's a perfectly in-character thing for Marika.
>>
File: 234123radfasdf.jpg (163KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
234123radfasdf.jpg
163KB, 1366x768px
so which one Princess Inferno and Deluge?
>>
File: 1479660004532.jpg (499KB, 854x597px) Image search: [Google]
1479660004532.jpg
499KB, 854x597px
>>150297057
Best lovable idiot.
>>
>>150297086
Neither.
>>
>>150297120
why?
>>
>>150297098
Best girl, she has a plant biology too.

Can't figure out how her personality give her that power, can't helped that there is a whole lot of missing info about the girls in Jokers.

Episode Phi and Fanbooks when.
>>
>>150297098
>>150297150
She was probably a super horticulture nerd with repressed violent tendencies.
>>
File: 1471648928843.png (95KB, 390x425px) Image search: [Google]
1471648928843.png
95KB, 390x425px
>>150296975
>trap
>>
>>150297120
S-City =/= N-City
>>
>>150297178
Isn't Marika the school nurse at Koyuki's school?
>>
>>150297262
Apparently, but it hasn't been TLed yet. I hope SW gets healing from human form Marika, even if she does spar with MG form Marika to build her skills
>>
>>150297040
>>150297044
Well shit.
I was going to pick this up, but mainly because of the cute lizard-girl/boy.
>>
File: 234123radfasdf.jpg (114KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
234123radfasdf.jpg
114KB, 1366x768px
>>150297239
>>150297086
Probably this one.

This girl, Akari, had long dark hair, with brown highlights at the bottom. Her shirt was filled with decorations, and her bag was filled with pins.

It seems like these two were elementary school friends.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE).jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE).jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>150297405
Come for the cute magical girls, stay for the political backstabbings, top secret government conspiracies, terrorism, and psychic loli Batman.
>>
File: 59606634_p1_master1200.jpg (358KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59606634_p1_master1200.jpg
358KB, 849x1200px
>>150296975
>Trap

Biologically female when transformed, it's not the same.
>>
>>150298166
>Just finished reading a Knight's Day off
She (he) has no right being that cute.
>>
File: CyPL2DHUoAA9Tvh.jpg (54KB, 550x587px) Image search: [Google]
CyPL2DHUoAA9Tvh.jpg
54KB, 550x587px
>>150298364
(S)he's too cute, literally miracle of the universes.
>>
What if SW is the actual villain and she just doesn't realizes it?
>>
>Swim Swim was a failure of a leader. A leader with no followers.

Is she somewhat suicidal at that moment, I mean she doesn't even recognized Ripple at the moment?
>>
>>150298546
She never killed anyone anon.
>>
>>150298589
You don't have to directly kill someone to do evil.
>>
>>150298589
Doesn't forbid anyone trying to force her go over the line. If she is the psychic Batman then she needs her personal Joker(s) to goad her stepping over that principle.
>>
>>150291548
Assuming you're talking about the anime, it's one of the things that anime had to cut to fit into 12 episodes. Koyuki goes through really dark times after La Puclle's death that anime didn't have time to show. It's a sacrifice, but if it means that show can reach a point with a decent conclusion, then its worth it.
>>
File: 1480213649363.jpg (48KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
1480213649363.jpg
48KB, 400x553px
>>
>>150298664
>anime didn't have time to show
I'm still salty that Lerche didn't put wall punching in anime.
>>
>>150298839
If it means we get either SWRP or Flame Flamey in the anime, it's worth it
>>
>>150291548
>Madoka
>time travel abuse and deus ex machina to cover up a lazy as fuck story writing
madoka was only good for the animations, the rest was an entire waste
>>
>>150298664
>anime didn't have time to show
>didn't have time in a 12 episode anime that adapted a 200 page novel

It's just that Lerche is shit. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>150298664
Snow don't even look fatigue and tired in this episode.

She should be tired of all the shit going on now. Like how she keep hearing "screams, moans, and wails of pains" in both ways of hearing which certainly is healthy for the mind.
>>
>>150298628
>personal Joker
>Marika
I think it would make a funny inverse Joker. Marika goes on and on about how fun it would be to punch people in the face and SW has to force herself not to be like the crazy flower bitch.
>>
>>150298936
Madoka was shit for other reasons, but it's character and world building were one of the things it did right.

One of the things about MSIK that turns me off is that there is a fuckhuge cast, but most of them die without even getting any backstory (usually just an episode), and the characters that are more complex aren't that interesting.
>>
File: 1479599028328.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479599028328.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
She did noting wrong.
>>
>>150298970
I'd wish Marika, Snow and Filuru were in one department and hunting magical girls together.
>>
>>150299058
I think Filuru_____ dies though.
>>
>>150299034
Because Unmarked is pretty much the prologue for the world-building in next volume
>>
>>150299034
what? die without even getting backstory? restart/limited/jokers so far lot of backstory
>>
>>150298950
Eh they're also adapting episodes, and some things in LN format take much longer in anime. A 5 minute fight scene can go by in a page.
>>150298962
Character animation is a scarce art in anime
>>
>>150299142
I'm not talking about unmarked.
>>
>>150299184
which character that died didn't get backstory?
>>
>>150299034
>world building
That one note thing is world building?

Girl>Wish(rigged)>MG>despair>Witch
99.99% of the MG in background are that. They are nothing more than getting exploited by aliens for vague greater good. That's it. They never matter in the grand scene of things. There was never any meaning.

You can't expend or build that kind of world, its narrow as fuck Only break it down.
>>
>>150299218
To continue what this anon said, keep in mind that for Jokers we haven't had Phi translated.

Also the Limited cast pretty much all got a backstory before their deaths.
>>
>>150299219
Did you just drop the series halfway trough or are you just baiting?
>>
>>150299241
We also have fanbooks which the characters and how their personality connect with their powers. Also a section about lore in fanbook 2.
>>
>>150299277
No he's right. Madoka is really that simple. And for the love of god read the LN for this if you want fleshing out. So much backstory comes from supplement materials.
>>
>>150299219
so you want this show have aliens and witch things like modoka? if this show like that, i'm pretty sure you will say this show another rip off madoka/yuyuyu
>>
>>150298950
Lerche is really hit and miss for me. They're pretty bad with action scenes. They don't seem to really understand how to give characters dynamic fighting movements and impact. I couldn't really enjoy any of the fights in this show.
>>
File: 1480205309579.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480205309579.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
I need a side story of this
>>
>>150299346
But I already read all the translated LNs.
>>
>>150299395
Then you probably should wait for more translations. Or stop bitching.
>>
>>150299395
I understand if you argued that for Unmarked, but Restart and DEFINITELY Limited had plenty of backstory before a character's death.

Hell, I daresay everyone in the high school MGs of Limited got backstory, whether they died or not.

The only one I can recall in Limited without a backstory in the book is Tot Pop, but she's getting a Phi backstory so...
>>
>>150299437
>someone doesn't like what I like
>he must be bitching

>someone likes what I don't like
>it's really simple

Are you just that dumb?
>>
>>150299352
Huh? That was never about my wants. Anon, what on earth are you talking about. Unless you quote the wrong anon.
>>
>>150299491
bro, if don't like i suggest just dropped or go read another novel. i'm simply love this show after read restart/limited and jokers today episode simply amazing.
>>
>>150299550
Just because I like something doesn't mean I won't criticize it. Do you just eat up anything without thinking because you like it?
>>
>>150299219
The only interesting thing about Madoka's world was the concept of historical ms, like Jeanne D'Arc. The issue is that the QB are just too alien to be interesting. They'll pretty much be always antagonistic and assholes. YuYuYu's Taisha and MSIK's LoM at least don't have that problem.
>>
File: 1480242814038.jpg (510KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480242814038.jpg
510KB, 900x900px
>>
>>150299582
You should probably just go. I don't understand why people stick around if they just want to complain.
>>
>>150299630
If you can't handle any criticism, why don't you just go back to the discord and stay on your safespace?
>>
>>150299615
I think a lot of the MG series that came after Madoka did thing in a much more refined and less one note way. Most of Madoka's allure was the shock and looking back, it really was not that great.
>>
>>150299624
Filuru's my fav next to Marika
>>
>>150299615
I really love the concept of LOM, Mages/witches and the indiscriminate nature of Magic here.

I can't explain it. It's peculiar.
>>
>>150299666
Why should people have to go elsewhere? Shouldn't you leave? Clearly your sentiments are not shared.
>>
>>150299742
>Why should people have to go elsewhere? Shouldn't you leave? Clearly your sentiments are not shared.
Right back at you.
>>
>>150299688
Nah, that's just the difference between an anime original show that's intended to be a complete story and an ongoing LN. QB was just as complex as he needed to be for that 13 episodes to work, while MSIK still isn't over.
>>
>>150299615
Shinjuu is a fucking dick.
>>
>>150299885
QB was just supposed to be a completely utilitarian, that's why he feels so plain, whereas Fav, for example, just wants to have fun and excitement.

You can't really call QB evil, he was just true neutral.
>>
File: 1468627177485.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468627177485.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>muh doka

Not your thread. If you want to discuss your shit make your own fucking thread about it.
>>
>>150299742
The irony. This isn't a private website.
>>
>>150299982
Tips M'Axe.
>>
>Pretty much the rest of Episodes

How many are left?
>>
Pfle is legit hotwheels irl right?
>>
>>150300393
>>
>>150300393
I am excited to see the rest of it translated and Peaceful Days as well.
>>
>>150299034
>One of the things about MSIK that turns me off is that there is a fuckhuge cast, but most of them die without even getting any backstory (usually just an episode), and the characters that are more complex aren't that interesting.

I disagree (for past Arc 1). Restart was a huge leap in characterization, and some of the most interesting characters right now come from there. For example, I'm invested in Pfle and Shadow Gale's relationship, and whether or not SG will pull a backstab on Pfle.

Even during Restart, I found myself attached to characters like Nokko-Chan, Pechika, @NyanNyan.

In Limited, almost the entire cast gets a backstory, even Grace, who died first, had an expanded relationship with Funny Trick.

If anything, MGRP's multitude of characters and interconnectedness is a pro for me, not a con. I feel like I'm reading something out of a superhero comic book, but with magical girls.

In fact, even Arc 1 survivors have developed so much, and are one of my favorite characters, especially seeing Ripple in Limited and Snow White in Jokers.
>>
>>150300972
>I'm reading something out of a superhero comic book, but with magical girls

Ah I see it now. That's it.

>Arc 1
Probably the main reason why Arc one characters got a whole new volume of side stories.
>>
>>150299615
I agree completely. QB was pretty one not and got boring really fast. Series that came after MDK had much more interesting organizations behind the magic, I think the Taisha isn't as interesting as LoM yet, but the YuYuYu prequel I read (there are how many? Three?) did make it more interesting by playing up the whole government aspect of it along with the fact the parents of the girls are part of it.
>>
>>150299982
M*doka threads are kinda banned right now, two or three got deleted already.
>>
>>150301177
So we are getting invaded?
>>
>>150301134
QB got boring just as the series ended, he's perfect for the anime. It's just that Madoka lore isn't fit for a fuck huge franchise.
>>
>>150301087
>whole new volume of side stories.
Add to that the anime announcement.
>>
>>150299982
>notevenmad.jpg
>>
>>150301235
>It's just that Madoka lore isn't fit for a fuck huge franchise.
Pretty much, sorry for making my thoughts unclear before, but I did mean on the larger context.
>>
File: 1479742294867.png (400KB, 422x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479742294867.png
400KB, 422x644px
I think Stuntchica is actually Ripple.
She never misses her attacks and Pythie could be giving her the weapons so it appears as if she's creating things after she claps. Also Snow can't read her mind, it's pure joy and no worries just like Wedin when she got mind controlled.
>>
>>150301388
That knife pass is a clear hint.
>>
>>150301388
That's a pretty smart assumption, also their designs are pretty similar, I mean, the top of Stuntchika and Ripple are almost the same, but the question would be how the fuck she got a new arm?
>>
>>150301427
Ripple had refused to have her eye and arm healed, meaning theres probably a way to restore them.
>>
>>150301388
Huh I thought we are all know already?
>>
>>150301491
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, then is pretty possibly for Stuntchika to be Ripple.

>>150301510
For real? Damn.
>>
>>150301510
its not confirmed, but they've been hinting at it
>>
>>150301510
There is that spoiler chart, so... Yeah.
>>
>>150301388
Stuntchica is actually A CUTE.
>>
I want a mgrp Mobage.
>>
>>150301607
There are some of us who are trying very hard to not look at that chart. I love Translator-kun, but I wish I could read all the LN's already.
>>
>>150301633
My heart leaped with joy when she saved everyone. Cutest MG.
>>
>>150298664
I'm trying to remember where this was in the LN. What chapter was that. I can recall a bit about how she suffered after his death but I can't recall going into that too much.
>>
>>150301747
I love how she claps and is generally cheerful and stuff even when fighting super hardcore enemies like the Ace of Spades Shufflin. Even SW's mindreading explicitly shows her mental state as eternally genki.

Really, she, Marika, Punished SW and Filuru make Jokers my favorite arc.
>>
>>150301818
My favorite is Restart but Jokers is really starting to win me over and I love the entire cast. Which is a shame because they're dropping dead left and right.
>>
>>150301818
>Really, she, Marika, Punished SW and Filuru make Jokers my favorite arc

That's like half the characters left at this point.
>>
>>150301818
yeah add that with cool villains for the arc, and personally I'd add in Pure Elements, since I really like most of them,and Styler Mimi
>>
Jokers new chapter

Hoy crap, sucks todo be Snow White and being surrounded by hot headed retards and a battle junkie leaving only one person, Mimi as the competent one whoever Mimi isn't leader material.

Also good fucking job Proud, you managed to die before Umbrain without knowing it and leaving another empty slot on LoM.
Kafuria was useless as fuck pretending to be a mystery Nostradamus wannabe.

If nobody has realised.
The book isn't called JOKER but JOKERS.

So it never was about Shufflin but Stuntchinka as well.

BTW for the WEG for Jokers we have:
For Expected
>Mahotsukai Precure

GOT
>Prison Break: girls trying to escape from being trapped in the facility
>Star Wars Attack of the Clones: Shuffling
>Alice in Wonderland: Grim Heart
>Oculus: Cuz mirrors
>obligatory hair reference for Pythie

Any more ideas?
>>
>>150301892
Styler Mimi and Marika are an awesome comedy duo. Styler Mimi is like, "You can't solve all problems with fighting!" and Marika is like, "Oh yeah? Watch me!"

Marika herself is like a way more positive version of Cranberry. Kind of like Mao in the sense that she's not in it to bully people but she still really wants to fight strong people.
>>
>>150281857
Animeonlyfag here

Why is Snow White doing this shit again? Does it mean there's a genuine chance of her dying this time?
>>
>>150302006
She's doing what she does because she's Punished. She is broken inside and fights to uphold her ideals. The chances of her dying seem pretty low since she's a very good fighter now and plans ahead accordingly and can't be sneak attacked for the most part due to her having better control of her power currently.
>>
>>150301999
who the fuck is gonna lead Foreign Affairs now, I guess one of Mao's students

Also on a side note I'm looking forward to whichever of the Pure Elements survive, whether its one or two, getting some justice or at least becoming recurring characters,at this point its too much to ask for Inferno to live considering the death flags, so at least Deluge would be nice
>>
>>150302064
honestly if it wasn't for some small survivor plot armor, since Jokers is the beginning of a 3 novel megaarc, I'd say SW would have had a pretty high chance of dying, she's not even the best fighter there and Shufflin was able to kick everyone's ass and can replenish her soldiers
>>
>>150301999
Shingeki no Shufflin
>>
>>150302124
I wonder how Cranberry and Mao Pam would do in this situation. Cranberry and Marika are equals, and Mao is even higher than them
>>
>>150302064
>She's doing what she does because she's Punished
>She is broken inside and fights to uphold her ideals.

Please elaborate more because I've actually read the two volumes of manga and don't remember SN being like that at the end. Something bad happened after that?
>>
>>150301999
Wonder cunts sent the messages to magical girls without explaining about danger detail, really, is it hard for her to put a warning in?

Not a pfle fan, not a hater either, I thought I'd at least see her side, just like Hana said to Mana. Now I am incredibly annoyed. That girl really see anyone other than SG as pumpkins isn't she?
>>
>>150302166
Mao would literally kill every single Shufflin in her way since she's no longer limited to indirect attacks like against Sonia. She would probably nuke half the city as well since she's fighting multiple opponents at once.
>>
>>150302166
Mao would get stabbed by a single shufflin spear and die in one hit. Jokes aside she would probably nuke the room every time shufflin clones appear. Being in a closed room with Mao is bad news.
>>
>>150302193
Read the first chapter of Jokers, if you want a direct look at that.
>>
>>150302206
I just don't get what her motivation is in all this. Like I get Pythie wants to make the LoM great again, but why does Pfle want to do it?
>>
>>150302193
I haven't read the episode/side story that details it yet but it looks like someone called Pythie Frederica took her and Ripple in and mentored them for a bit. She fucked up Snow real good with her training and messed with her head probably too. After that she split from Ripple and went solo just so she could hunt rogue Magical Girls without putting Ripple in danger.
>>
>>150302166
MP?
Probably long chuuni talking matches while pretending to understand Grim Heart, goes chuuni battle mode against Shuffling, one sided fast battle
>Clam
Tricks Shuffling with GH's voice and sneak attack the fuck out of Aces leaving a bloody mess, an slaughter
>>
>Cranberry Kakyoins a Shufflin
>You thought it was Grim Heart but it was me, Cranberry! USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS!
>>
>>150302275
Not that anon but I personally think Pfle is trying to pull a Lelouche. She wants to reform the Land of Magic but also make herself out to be the villian. She completely expects and hopes that Shadow Gale will kill her after she spills the beans and becomes a renowned hero that takes none of the blame.
>>
>>150302166
Mao Pam will pick the 4D bag and die.
>>
>>150301818
Add to those Shufflin and you have my list, I love JOKERS, is like a perfect blend of Restart and Limited which means lovable characters and intense plot.

>>150301999
Funny enough, this is the first time you can use a Precure season in the GOT thanks to Pure Elements, which reminds me of the Y!5 or the Smile girls, probably more the Smiles for being pretty damedame.

>>150302275
Because she doesn't like the idea of people using Magical Girls for their agendas.
>>
>>150302275
Pfle also wants to basically seize power in the LOM and "reform" it and she's trying to cause mass hysteria and kill high ranking officials because she wants to take over in the chaos, which is why she's spreading the man-made magical girl tech and why she caused a prison break and got Filuru-fired, then she found easily exploitable high ranking officials or former high rankers to take care of a problem for her, both sides would take casualties ideally and cause more chaos
>>
>>150302166
Also remember that they have power dampening effects going on here.

>>150302275
I don't know, if she have put a warning about danger level she would have earned my respect as a manipulator who at least use the willing to clean up the mess. The sad thing is there is a chance Lady Proud and Umbrain would have stay out of this or Lady would have come alone.
>>
>>150302315
>pretending to understand grim heart
Kek, that's perfect. It would actually work too.
>>
>>150302374
what she doesn't realize, or maybe she does, is that she is literally one of the worst offenders of people using and killing innocent MG and people for her agenda
>>
>>150302374
>Because she doesn't like the idea of people using Magical Girls for their agendas.

She need to look in the mirror then.
>>
>>150301177
Good riddance.
>>
>>150285843
>there're a rape fanarts of Kano and him on pixiv now
why
>>
>>150302430
>>150302452
That's the point.
>>
>>150302664
which is why I'm almost 100 percent sure that the author doesn't want us to agree with her and eventually, shes gonna get what's coming to her
>>
>>150302452
She is Armstrong, she uses magical girls so she can end the practice of magical girls being used.
>>
>>150303195
So she'll eventually get cut down because she's batshit fucking insane, sounds good to me
>>
>>150300972
>I feel like I'm reading something out of a superhero comic book, but with magical girls.
Fucking this. I can't help but imagine everything tinted with a 60s Silver Age comic mesh. Mana's a fat rugged police chief in his mid-late 50s who pops more pills than is probably safe who's a hard-ass with a heart of gold trapped in a cute witch's body.
Mana and Marika have the best lines.
>>
>>150303297
Hopefully this. Never understood why people liked Armstrong in the first place. His ideals are fucking retarded. He was literally advocating the extermination of those he felt were unfit to survive in his new America.
>>
>>150304084
Still I like how Pfle has become such a controversial figure in these threads, there are people that like her, hate her, and those that think she needs punishment but can be redeemed, it's nice to have arguments without it devolving. Also I heard translator-kun favorite character is Pfle, I'd love to hear why if someone can ask him
>>
>>150304165
Pfle's a radical with good intentions, and that's the worst kind of radical anyone can deal with.
>>
>>150304165
Actually Snow White, Pythie, Marika, Filuru and Wedin are also his favorite character. Pfle is up there with them according to him.
>>
>>150304362
Ah good to know translator-kun has Good taste
>>
>>150304165
The main reason she was so discussed was because she is everywhere in the plot.

I am one of the anon who think she need to get punched by 7753 and Mana at least.
>>
>>150304507
This.
A good throttling from 7753 would make me quite happy.
>>
Is there anywhere you can just read a synopsis or spoilers of all of this stuff that comes after the anime's arc instead of actually reading the novels?
>>
>>150304862
Why would you want to? The other arcs are better reads than Unmarked.
If you're really intent on spoiling everything you can pretty much just go through all the othe threads in the archive, at this point we've gone through most of the plot that's translated.
>>
>>150304862
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UHBDQhblc7A9s6rTzDgA8TDRw_jNUOjhe5z6y_5V6eI/edit

Why though?
>>
>>150301999
I've got an idea for the WEG.

If you think about it the Ace of Spades is like a slasher horror monster. She even played dead
>>
>>150304862
Restart: A bunch of magical girls get trapped in a VR RPG death game and must kill the Demon Lord to escape.

Limited: A group of magical girls must protect a fairy for the next 24 hours.

JOKERS: Freelance magical girls are sent in to investigate rumors of man-made magical girls.
>>
File: RULES.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RULES.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>150284785
You never learn, do you?
>>
>>150301890
Marika is boring
>muh fighting
>>
>>150305339
>blood knights aren't the coolest
>>
>>150305339
>Marika tackled Mimi and ducked

She know other thing than fighting.
>>
>You'll never travel around the world with Marika and watch her destroy shit.
>>
>>150305269
IT'S TIME FOR RIPPLE TO LET 'ER RIP
>>
>To Surpass the Devil is soon to be translated

SOON!
>>
>>150301999
To be fair Filuru isn't hot headed either and she's useful in combat too. Also that's basically the perfect WEG, just add Shingeki no Shufflin
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.