[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanoha Reflection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 148

File: 20161127133946.jpg (94KB, 1094x770px) Image search: [Google]
20161127133946.jpg
94KB, 1094x770px
>【CAST】高町なのは:田村ゆかり フェイト・T・ハラオウン:水樹奈々 八神はやて:植田 佳奈 アミティエ・フローリアン:戸松 遥 キリエ・フローリアン:佐藤聡美
GoD is coming.
>>
>>150267690
YOOOOOOOO
>>
>>150267690
Whats the cast?
>>
File: 186641.jpg (452KB, 1500x923px) Image search: [Google]
186641.jpg
452KB, 1500x923px
>>150267779
>Takamachi Nanoha: Tamura Yukari, Fate T Harlaown: Mizuki Nana, Yagami Hayate: Ueda Kana
> Amitie Florian: Tomatsu Haruka, Kyrie Florian: Sato Satomi
>>
>>150267690
>アミティエ・フローリアン
>キリエ・フローリアン
So it's adaptation of Gears of Destiny?
>>
>>150267690
It's a recap of the recaps they said.
>Haruka Tomatsu
Yay!
>>
File: nanoha_top_cmkttl.png (53KB, 894x46px) Image search: [Google]
nanoha_top_cmkttl.png
53KB, 894x46px
It's nice to see Nanoha's name beside Vivid Strike, even if it's for a common stand/event at C91.
>>
>>150267927
They literally said it would be an original storyline.
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
>>150267927
Ugh, that sounds like a terrible idea.
Well I guess some of you will like it. Everybody deserves a bone after all.
>>
>>150268969
See >>150269033
I don't really have time to put my conflicting feelings about GoD/Materials on paper though, so I won't try to explain it. Basically I think it's too fanfictiony, is detrimental to the central characters and not a good way to work with the story. The plot might be thrilling and enjoyable, but not a good idea to add to the canon.
>>
Also, will this have same style as Vivid Strike? That would rather stuck, it's meh at best. I wonder if we can hope they keep it to the 1st/2nd visuals/designs.
>>
>>150269301
>Okuda Yasuhiro 奥田泰弘
I'm praying for this guy to be the character design again.
To hell with Takuya Fujima.
>>
>>150269420
Wht's wrong with Fujima? He's not the one responsible for the style used in Vivid Strike. The Vivid manga looks just fine.
>>
>>150269420
It says Kana Hashidate right the fuck there.
>>
>>150269515
>キャラクター原案: 藤真拓哉
>キャラクターデザイン: いとうまりこ

Granted, 原案 is not as responsible as the actual designer, however the designer is forced to work on a meh base.
>>
So noteworthy thing for people that bitched about the Vivid anime and like to follow the drama llama that has been the last year for the Nanoha franchise, Aniplex is not the distributor for Movie 3rd but rather Shochiku. Probably one of the reasons it was delayed until the end of time.

Character designer was the assistant character designer for Dog Days, director is from Mushibugyou and Prince of Tennis
>>
>>150269595
Oh well.
>>
2017 is not the year to kill yourself.
>>
>>150267690
Can't wait for that Thoma cameo before the announcement of the Nanoha Force anime.
>>
File: snap089.jpg (42KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap089.jpg
42KB, 480x272px
>>150269377
Got to say that unlike lots of people here, I was rather satisfied with state of Nanoha at the start of this year. Everything was cozy and familiarly where I thought it would/should be, mostly.

>What I wanted:
Hegemon Ingvalt
ViviEin
the aforementioned perhaps gradually stepping into the sphere of serious Nanoha plots

The adult team with NFH, Sub, Tea and the general gang
Adult NanoFate nanofating
Force finishing
Brand new Reflection story (with the potential to be NanoFate focused and perhaps with Knights, but let's not be too hopeful)

>What I got:
Weird/drugged Haru-nyan
Yumina
Vivids with shit art and quality
Vivid Strike (which would be fine in my book if not for the above, mind you. It's not very well written either, but I like the new characters)

Reflection demoted to GoD adaptation
Materials
Signs they don't want to do anything with this story series anymore and just went for the easiest route
Signs that even Vivid storyline/characters are considered for flushing in the toilet now
Innocent(S)

So when I look back, after this june/august, NOW it's me who is starting to fear what will come in Nanoha.
>>
I eagerly anticipate animated Materials.
>>
File: screencapped on 28. march 2013.png (4KB, 580x93px) Image search: [Google]
screencapped on 28. march 2013.png
4KB, 580x93px
HAHA FUCK YOU
>>
I'm going to be extremely disappoint if it's about the stupid player 2 recolors.
>>
>>150270439
They were only stupid in BoA, where flat 2P recolors was pretty much all they were. Gears of Destiny actually fleshed them out and made them characters in their own right.
>>
>>150270411
>gloating about the inferior possibility happening

Ned I remind you that the original "intel" for Movie 3rd was "brand new story"? Aren't we kinda getting screwed in fact?
>>
>>150267690
So I've got to play the shitty psp games to make heads and tails out of this? I hope they're translated.
>>
>>150270530
They're translated into Japanese from Japanese.
>>
>>150270521
"brand new story" does not preclude usage of preexisting characters from other parts of the franchise. The plot will probably resemble GoD's but not be exactly the same.
>>
>>150270521
With how full of shit Tsuzuki has been lately, I'm kinda of glad we are working on an established premises rather than let him ran loose.
>>
>>150270786
I just think it is not a good direction to take. I only read through the summary and kinda liked the story in isolation, on its own (I can like it even if it has mistakes).
It won't do good in canon, though. Materials kinda screwed up Innocent too, although that one is another questionable idea/execution IMHO.
>>
>>150270883
Going by >>150270903, it's people who haven't actually played the game and thus don't get the full characterization and stuff.
>>
>>150270966
If you didn't know japanese, would "playing the game" give you any better idea then watching videos on youtube and reading the long summaries on AS?
>>
>>150270514
they're stupid on a conceptual level. in a series where there's already more characters than anyone can remember it's dumb to make 3 more that are just evil twin versions of existing characters.

also I don't know the story but unless they disappear at the end it doesn't make sense that they're never mentioned again in the now 3 series that take place afterwards in the timeline, and if they do disappear it makes them even more pointless.

the whole situation makes them seem like little more than fanfic creations.
>>
Will Yuri be in it too? This is important. I need more Kana Asumi, Chantez and Lostorage's Carnival this season aren't enough.
>>
>>150270521
That's like saying that Nanoha wasn't an original story because it used characters from Triangle Heart. You should be rejoicing Tsuzuki isn't making more new characters for once.
>>
File: 1468878359149.png (274KB, 867x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468878359149.png
274KB, 867x720px
>>150271111
>games where Reinforce is alive
>canon to anything in the main continuity
>>
>>150271016
Important stuff happens.
The gameplay is just a sub par fighting game. Playing it for gameplay is kind of like playing the Neptunia series for gameplay.
>>
>>150271226
Meant to say important stuff happens VN style.
>>
>>150271111
GoD itself took place in an AU where Eins stuck around for a while, but at the end they fucked off to live in peace with the Florian sisters anyway and removed themselves from any future plot. (Though there was a drama CD where they interacted with some of the StrikerS characters, iirc.)
>>
>>150271279
Yuri the character.
>>
>>150271111
The memory of them was erased from everyone's memory at the end, because time travel and stuff was involved - and likely because of the snafu that the story creates wrt the canon continuity, as a meta-reason.

I think there was a good reason for such a "cleanup", given >>150269129
>>
>>150269786

Are you sure, if so it legitimately has a chance at being decent again. I feel it's pretty likely Aniplex getting involved fucked it up like everything they get their hands on nowadays since they can't make anything not shitty, boring and awful anymore despite their Sony money and resources.

I can't believe I'm saying this but smart move on King Records part to get that shit out of A-1s hands too. I don't think there's anyone that asked for Nanoha out of fucking A-1 and god forbid if the industry stops thinking throwing all their blue chip stuff at A-1 to ruin is a great idea the overall quality of its output will go up again pretty fast.
>>
>>150271209
>>150271247
>>150271309
>>150271464
so that just makes it even more disappointing if the movie is going to be non-canon, or worse ends up trying to retcon it into the main timeline. there's a ton of other stuff between strikers and a's they could have made the movie about, like the last scene in a's with high school nanoha or the incident where she got injured.

the whole situation surrouning the psp games sucks because it seems like it was basically just supposed to be a typical low effort game spinoff like other series get, but it got unexpectedly popular because it appealed to the people who were mad about strikers.
>>
>>150270883
genki boku innocent fun Levi > gloomy crawling in my skin original Fate
>>
>>150271711

It's pretty clear from the sudden, "hey let's get Aniplex involved cause of their stealth marketing in with dumb fanboys" to, "hey let's get our franchise back, switch film distributors and try again" as the Aniplex brand has started to become the subject of more and more fan ire, from empty promises and ripping off fans that King and Sony had different ideas on where they wanted to take the franchise as an anime. The whole let's trick fans into buying multiple CDs with lottery tickets for the hot new Sony/King marketed seiyuu and then cancel the concerts thing really isn't going to help the brands sagging fortunes though, nor Minase already drama and controversy filled career to date. It's like Nanoha has been incapable of escaping classic Sony style PR fallout from the moment they were brought onto the production committee for the franchise.
>>
>>150271996
But Reflection could have been, idiot. If it was an original story as originally promised.

BTW I guess this retooling to GoD recap movie might have been the reason why there was 3 years of silence and now it is suddenly on track again.
>>
>>150272311
The same for me, only the death of literally who in like episode 10 didn't faze me as much as others it seems. Maybe being familiar with the series would increase the impact of his death.
>>
At the same time, the inclusion of the Florian sisters doesn't necessarily mean we'll be dealing with GoD plotlines.
>>
>>150272117
What cancelled concerts? I can only think of Yukarin when she switched label but that one had been on the limbo for a long time so nobody was surprised.
>Inori's drama and controversy filled career
?
>>
>>150272131
If it was a sequel to the other movies it was never going to be in the same continuity.

>>150272117
I thought your mom would have taken the internet away after the police showed up
>>
>>150272632
Inori Minase got death threats by some Taiwan nobody.
>>
>>150272632
Autistic chincs have moved on from ruining /a/ to ruining real life.
>>
>>150272763
>>150272767
I know that but it's hardly noteworthy or a big deal.
>>
>>150272826
So they canceled tons of her event in response.
If you know that why did you ask?
>>
>>150272640
>If it was a sequel to the other movies it was never going to be in the same continuity.
It being third movie didn't imply it has to be again an "in universe adaptation". I think everybody expected it to be canon this time, since it was not adaptation, but directly actual events.
>>
>>150272535
Inb4 it's an Innocent movie.
>>
>>150272921
No everybody without autism realizes the in universe adaption thing is just a fun joke about the movies being different from the TV series and that the third movie would follow the events of the previous movies regardless of the plausibility of a similar event occurring in the TV series.

The Florian sisters appearing doesn't mean anything anyways.
>>
>>150272949
Getting even better.
>>
>>150272891
It was a singular incident so I was making sure I didn't miss anything else.
>>
>>150270903
I don't think Reflection is a GoD adaptation. GoD was just an A's rip off with some random scenes.
The movie is probably a new story with the GoD characters. And they're amazing.
>>
>>150273681
>another book goes berserk
>another bunch of "evil" knights
>another befriend the knights and nuke the book end
>>
>>150273822
also
>but this is the real book
>book #1 was just some later addition hiding underneath the much more powerful book #2
>>
>>150267690
Ooh called it years ago since the materials are palette swaps.
>>
>>150276701
>what worked and doing it again
It's not that. What happened there was taking the good thing from original and one-upping it.
>you know Superman? Then my character is 10x as strong as that, imagine that
>>
>>150273822
A's was just S1 ripoff
>another group of misguided people who are doing bad things for the person they love
>>
>>150276953
Reinforce is dead so it's already won't be the same shit.
>>
>>150277183
Come on. You know I'm right. They just can't repeat A's again in the third movie.
>>
>>150277212
They probably will omit time travel too.
>>
>>150277212
Reinforce being alive (and in her pullover) would be nice.
>>
I got my fingers crossed for a flashback series with nanoha fate and hayate in high school as they climb the ranks of the military while fighting evil after school.
>>
>>150277357
GoD was plenty different from A's, from what I remember. Materials wasn't just loyal knights to UB, but rather their own group. There is Florian part of the plot too.
I mean, the only similiar to A's part is the final battle.
>>
>>150277381
>Then how will they explain the Florian sisters?
They can live in a galaxy far far away.
>>
>>150277605
it was similar because there was the whole "save little girl, find happiness" goal
There were the dark piece character alter egos though, too
>>
>>150276701
but I liked strikers and vivid, and force looked kind of interesting at least. I don't want to see all that thrown away because lrd tier fans didn't like it.
>>
>>150277212
GoD happens after the final battle in A's and before the scene when Reinforce disappears.
>>
>>150278632
Personally I can't wait until one tiny thing that bothers "those" people happens, and "they" dedicate "their" lives to ruining every single thread about this new series.
>>
>they actually went and did GoD
>I was wrong all these years
the absolute madmen
>>
>>150279226
It wouldn't surprise me if this is actually plan B. It would explain those long 3 years without any word and then sudden burst of public information activity.

Maybe the original story they originally announced just didn't pan out for whatever reason, or the screenplay was considered unsuitable. So they agreed that given the fandom's fondness of GoD, adapting it is the safest path how to get out of the problems.
>>
How are you guys hyped for more Nanoha? Serious question.
The movie was aids.
>>
>>150278632
strikers was fun. subaru and teana were good additions and nanoha still shot big beams. only people like lrd who are butthurt about the timeskip hate it.
>>
>>150280169
You could probably also rage about it starting slow (after all, you have lamers bitching about first 3 eps of Nanoha S1). I bet some people are bitter because of that but in my book that is silly.
>>
>>150280357

Actually, Strikers was good.
>>
File: ULJS00385_00016.jpg (100KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00385_00016.jpg
100KB, 960x544px
>>150279720
Can't wait to have Yuuno beating the shit out of adult Vivio in close combat and Vivio cumming from being beaten by such an alpha male ferret.
>>
People, it is that butthurt autist that shits up VStrike threads, just don't respond to his baits and outbursts.

He'll just discount or bend whatever you try to say to reason with him. Also if you respond, he'll continue ranting in circles all the time.
>>
>>150280408
StrikerS was only good for giving us Subaru and Teana like a few other anons have stated.
It gave us fucking Vivio, an annoying little shit that led to Vivid being made.
>>
>>150280169
You have to remember that the people who whine about Strikers being terribly paced or directed or badly animated are the same ones who've conditioned themselves to think A's was some action extravaganza when it opened with a whole episode of boring monologue, is full of completely inconsequential fights that get broken up by third parties, has plentiful redundant characters, and has almost exactly the same amount of downtime as Strikers, there's just half as much because it's half as long. A's looked like fucking shit too until a whole bunch of it was redrawn for dvd. It's just a good show with some good high points. But so is Strikers, whose highs are as good as A's highs.
>>
>>150279578
Oh yeah, that's what I think is likely. They staged an intervention and prevnted Tsuzuki from shitting out another Force, then decided to go with the safe route.
>>
>>150280567
I thought changing most if not all of the screen time of Yuuno and Arf for Fate scenes was always their first priority in the movies.
>>
>>150280554
If Vivid was not made, we would now have nothing after Force got shelved. Just Innocent(S).
>>
>>150280751
Still he's right in that A's is overrated as fuck. It get's touted around so much due to nostalgia than anything else.
>>
File: GoD.jpg (553KB, 1500x1051px) Image search: [Google]
GoD.jpg
553KB, 1500x1051px
>they said that the movie wouldn't be about them
Where are the non-believers now?
>>
>>150280795
I'd say it is in fact the best part, and it quite tightly made. Probably the season of Nanoha that is most likely to appeal to whoever you show it to.

Of course, it could be made better, maybe by making it more like S1, but he, nothing is perfect.

The important part is not to laud it as something in the sky as a cover for shitting on StrikerS, which lrds do.
>>
>>150280751
Yeah man, characters like Yuuno, Arf, Zafira, Shamal, Gil, Chrono, Aria and Lotte are really productive uses of time and add meaningfully to things and are not at all cruft stapled onto A's
>>
>>150280914
Not him, but IMHO yes. If you have story with too few characters, it feels empty and unreal. If you have good amount of extras around, it feels as if the world was really extending beyond what is shown on the camera.

I think As quite nailed it. But let's not make this another S2 vs Movie 2nd wank.
>>
StrikerS recap movie never? Come on it needs to be remade, at least then you can cut out any unnecessary filler.

I just wanna see Teana and Subaru become relevant again dammit, I actually did like them
>>
>>150280790
No, VS is very safe as well. It's treading proven ground already in terms on content, characters, and setting. No weird sci-fi shenanigans or Squall clones here.
>>
>>150281037
I think it could be fixed with a recut. I may actually start working on that one of these days.
>>
>>150280841
Levi is mai waifu. I'm playing the game and god, she is so much funnier than Fate.
>>
>>150281371
Levi > Alicia > Fate
>>
>>150273105
Does her stomach looks weird or is it just me?
>>
Season 1 was better than A's.
>>
File: 1460054618055.png (157KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1460054618055.png
157KB, 345x345px
>>150267690
>the Reflection in the title was hinting at a shitty clone arc
>>
>The Materials are a Reflection of the protagonists

I'm ok with this!
>>
>>150281983
TFW you expected reflection in intellectual sense
>>
File: 1274589054047.jpg (103KB, 767x543px) Image search: [Google]
1274589054047.jpg
103KB, 767x543px
>>150282096
>intellectual
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-27/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-reflection-film-casts-haruka-tomatsu-satomi-satou/.109241
>>
>>150280841
Is the movie really MaterialS related? Is this confirmed?
>>
You are all miserable people and I am lesser for the experience of reading your posts
>>
>>150282569
It's only confirmed that the cyborg sisters will appear.
>>
>>150282639
It's not the full list, they will most likely keep the materials involvement a secret as long as possible to build hype.
>>
>>150280554
vivid is fun though
>>
>>150282864

Actually, Vivid is good.
>>
>>150282816
you mean to kill all hype by hinting that they're giving up on doing anything new and just retreading a dumb non-canon fanservice cash in.
>>
>>150282997

The materials are good, I would like to see the materials

Also if they make a movie of it, it by definition becomes part of the canon
>>
>>150282927
Vivid was a mistake. Even worse than Force.
>>
>>150283058
there was a ton of original stuff they could have made the movie about, but apparently the lrd tier fans don't want anything new.
>>
>>150283807
hopefully this means they will make a 4th movie about an original story. r-right?
>>
File: CztkvCY.jpg (331KB, 1000x988px) Image search: [Google]
CztkvCY.jpg
331KB, 1000x988px
>>150283346
>>150283346

This. The irony with them is that despite starting off in BoA as just pallet swaps with bits and peices of personality, after they got their real personalities in GoD, they were all just infinitely more entertaining and especially fun characters then Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate by long shots.

As to canon or not canon, there were later drama CDs that pretty much set up an entire Nanoha multiverse the same way the SRW franchise does (Which Nanoha already heavily borrows to begin with). In part one 2 or so year after GoD, They meet 2nd A's Nanoha and Fate who were in the middle of the BoD incident and god accidentally transported to Eltoria ro whatever their new home was. Then later CD, they accidentally return to the StrikerS era of GoD.

We also hear that for a while now Dearche was worried about how her and the others appearance might have affected Nanoha and co.'s original destined future. Which is why they didn't want to stay in Unimari in GoD, and locked out everyone's memories at the end of GoD, and Nanoha and Fate's from the 2nd A's timeline memories. She even changed her clothes and hair style during this drama because she didn't want to harm their timeline with the fact that she looked like Hayate, her memory block might undo with a strong visual similarity.
>>
>>150283346
>The materials are good, I would like to see the materials

You're not the only one.

A lot of people really like the MaterialS.
>>
File: 1458450165488.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458450165488.png
40KB, 392x200px
You guys claim to hate StrikerS. But if they announced a StrikerS recap film you'd be all over that shit.

StrikerS is in need of an update animation wise anyway, and I'd like to see it on the silver screen.
>>
Not hater, but I don't think I want a recap. The cutting and changes would piss me probably. I'd like an original movie with new story. With StrikerS cast? Great.
>>
>>150284419

I've never hated Strikers
>>
File: DQWuWXF.jpg (237KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DQWuWXF.jpg
237KB, 621x1000px
>>150284419
Yeah, no. there was a reason why a lot of fans liked the fact that they outright said reflections was not going to be a StrikerS compilation or related at all.

Strikers was just too terribly done to redo. The pacing, the wasted training arcs, the 30 new characters introduced when only 4 of them get any real development, and even then just Subaru and Tiana.

>>150284331
A lot of people did, especially in Japan most people were hoping the new anime would be Nanoha Innocent based. But instead we got a sequel to an spin off that never even finished airing much less got passed it's first arc.

From the start to even now, the Materials have managed to stay the most popular and entertaining characters in Innocent. Most western fans just pass them off as just clones/pallete swaps because they never played GoD. A lot of fans also expected to get more of them, since in the Sound Dramas on multiple occasions they brought up the fact that unlike the Knights, the Materials could actually physically grow up naturally, which seemed like a lot of forshadowing to some.
>>
>>150284920
But you could probably cut a fuck ton of the characters.
>>
>>150284920
>Materials have managed to stay the most popular and entertaining characters in Innocent
No shit Sherlock, it's almost Materials: the manga. The author is a big fag into them so he gave them the best get-to-be-cool parts.
>>
>>150284920

Innocent is trash
>>
>>150283876
the scene at the end of a's with high school nanoha and fate with hayate. the stuff from the sound stages. they could show what nanoha and fate are doing during vivid while vivio is kickboxing, or stuff that happened between vivid and force.
>>
>>150285769
Nonsense, it is just a manga with kids playing stupid VR games that uses character design and tries to make them not too OOC while focusing on the materials.

Your crap is not even acceptable as a troll.
>>
File: 016.png (2MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
2MB, 1129x1600px
This page is Innocent in nutshell, if you forgot.

>Make space for the Material bosses
>Hayate a beta at best
>Knights... oh right, forgot they were in this
>Nanoha and Fate - "you little girls there, stay there in that shielded zone we made for you, it's dangerous so let it to us"
>NF: Hai, sempai! We will do everything you say! [this part crushed me most]
>>
>>150285973
Why is Teana such a jobber?
>>
>>150285973
Funny that there is the memester going on with the >Nanoha >Who? crap, but Innocent made Nanoha and Fate second-tier character in a manga that IS called Nanoha. And not because they are having a family while still being alltogether based and the focus is on their kids in Vivid.

In Innocent, Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are characters used as token stuffing for Materials showing off.
>>
>>150286143

Nope.
>>
>>150286195
It's just the anti-VS autist, who happens to hate StrikerS too. Ignore.
>>
File: qDqrtIY.jpg (433KB, 1207x1127px) Image search: [Google]
qDqrtIY.jpg
433KB, 1207x1127px
>>150273822
Actually it's the opposite. The Tome of the Purple Heavens (sometimes called Twilight Sky, Dearche's final form also being called Lord of Twilight) came long before the Tome of the Night Sky.

It was actually the fact that someone tried to use the TotNS to absorb Dearche's much stronger and superior book and its System U-D that actually caused the TotNS to degrade into the Book of Darkness in the first place.

The Materials aren't knights, they're their own beings, and can do whatever they want unlike Signum and crew who are forced to serve their master. Dearche herself is the master of the Book of the Purple Heavens.

Dearche Herself outright being the Black King while Levi and Stern her knights. (Who aren't actually forced to serve her, they just do since they're like a family. On more then one ocacsion in the game Levi and Dearche mock her, and Stern tells her "I respect you and all, but fuck off already I'm not going to die here for your ego"
>>
>>150286257
>it doesn't have loli nanoha so it's generic
>>
>>150284072
>Dearche was worried about how her and the others appearance might have affected Nanoha and co.'s original destined future.
I never got this. Dearche's relationship with Hayate is the one filled with the most hostility, the two basically hate each other. Why would Dearche care what happens to 2nd A's Hayate? And why is she so civil when she meets up with StrikerS era GoD Hayate? I liked how they didn't get along, it made there relationship more unique compared to Nanoha/Stern and Fate/Levi.
>>
When is Fuuka getting her own movie?
>>
File: Y7uSg19.jpg (332KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
Y7uSg19.jpg
332KB, 1000x990px
>>150286699
The thing about Dearche that is hardly ever seen by the players, is that despite her personality being based of 70% Gilgamesh and viewing everyone as mongrels below her, she still partly 30% Rin/Kana Ueda's biggest role ever, and that part of her still manages to see the big picture.

Not just Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate's futures being changed from originally intended, but feared the entire tiem line itself. Dearche seemingly realized by the end of it that She and the others were most likely never meant to appear at that time. Hence her choice to take her family with her to Eltria, and then again trying to change her apperance for the sake of messing up with yet another timeline. Even though the 3 are physically around 10 in God/12 in the sound drama, Mentally they're still technically adults....at least Stern and Dearche are, Levi and Yuri are pretty much kids.

i wouldn't say Dearche outright hates her, but she just doesn't like Hayate's personality, and probably the fact that she had to base her body on hers (since they seemingly lost whatever their original bodies were. Most people believe that their hair colors might be based on their possible original bodies.) Though she does show gratitude since Dearche seemingly carried over Hayate's common house keeping skills with her when she created her new body.

Hayate on the other hand has no hate towrads Dearche, and views and teaser her as a little sister, which with Dearche's personality, instnatly conflicts.
>>
File: 26780786_p0.jpg (416KB, 1475x1073px) Image search: [Google]
26780786_p0.jpg
416KB, 1475x1073px
Stern is the cutest!
>>
>>150288093
Also forgot other tidbits, people think Dearche hates Hayate because she killed her in BoA, but GoD outright confirmed that Dearche was canon defeated by Signum. At full power, even without being in Lord of Twilight form, Dearche would pretty much wreck everyone short of Touma, who got nerfed and had his Zero Divided plot hole'd out of the game. Dearche's SRW equivalent is most commonly agreed to be as Granzon and Neo Granzon in LoT form, which works in comparison to Hayate's based on Cybuster, super powerful but a total glass cannon that can't aim for shit without Reinforce/Seishins.
>>
>>150287599
Maybe one day
>>
>>150286402
>>150288093
>>150288331
Fun read. The Materials are some of the most interesting side characters in this franchise, especially considering their origins. They really don't get the love they rightfully deserve.
>>
File: 54754754.jpg (415KB, 1500x1030px) Image search: [Google]
54754754.jpg
415KB, 1500x1030px
Kyrie a slut
>>
>>150270521
>Ned I remind you that the original "intel" for Movie 3rd was "brand new story"?

Brand New Story can also be a retelling. That has happened in past anime shows. It was supposed to be a new story and it technically was because a rewrite retelling is technically an all new story.
>>
>>150271209
>games where Reinforce is alive
>canon to anything in the main continuity

It doesn't matter as long as the merchandisers continue to sponsor more productions in order to sell licenses and merchandise. They're bound to issue two more games for the movie.
>>
>>150288884

Also last I checked it's called Reflection, not Gears of Destiny.

It's still a new story.
>>
>>150277212
>Reinforce is dead so it's already won't be the same shit.
They wedged in stuff before the final scene of movie #2. But it can't be the pure GoD stuff as there are liberties taken in it. Or maybe they just don't care so much about retcon or other issues anymore. If the franchise is on the decline, then the production committee might not have the same sentiment as the original author. What they want is to milk it while it is still milkable.
>>
>>150280499
You are wrong. There's a lot of people who didn't like Vivid Strike. It's not all just one person.
>>
>>150286699
What authors do at first, and what production committees do later on with subsequent material releases are two separate things.

It's already been shown that the fans will buy merchandise connected with revisionist storylines. If it was the other way around, then producers would be more concerned about sticking to canon instead. But they don't need to follow canon strictly because merchandise sales aren't affected by canon or not canon status.
>>
>>150284072
>>150286402
Where're these scans from?
>>
>>150286699
Dearche's a tsundere, anon.
>>
File: 1475643272340.png (2MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475643272340.png
2MB, 1129x1600px
>>
File: 1479001163958.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
1479001163958.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
>>150289871
orz
>>
i don't really understand why people are freaking out about the materials when the title name is REFLECTIONS
>>
>>150289871
Wait, has the Inncoent Manga been translated more? I haven't kept up with it in like a year, since translations seemed to have stopped. Any place to pick it up?
>>
>>150290104
That could mean anything. Like reflections referring to Nanoha and Fate's silhouettes in the water as they go for a moon lit walk on the beach.
>>
Is Nanoha actually going to be good again and actually going to be the MC of her own fucking series?

Vivid shit can go fuck itself.
>>
>>150290659
There's a reason it's full name is "Vivid Strike" and Nanoha has nothing to do with the title, and is even blurred out in her 1apperance in the show so far. Its not a Nanoha show. Even in GoD, Nanoha and co were more side characters, the true heroes ended up being Dearche by the end of things. Plus theres Vivid, Force, etc. She was just the title character now, not the main.

>>150286402 is one of the covers of the Nanoha Innocent Manga. Takes place in an AU that has no connection to the main series and it's alt universes and alt timelines. The covers often feature the Materials since they're practically the stars of it and the author loves them because of how much more lively they are copared to Nanoha, Fate, Hayte etc.

>>150284072 is the cover art for the Nanoha Gears of Destiny x Second A's sound drama, that takes place 2 years after GoD after the Materials and Yuri have settled down with the Kyrians as a family. (In the 2nd CD, Dearche mentions after a year or so, Amite/Kyrie's father professor Gantz who welcomed Dearche and co openly, passed away. She seems to have been affected by it somewhat)
Basically it links the GoD universe, to the Nanoha 1st/2nd A's movie timeline, and tries to establish a grand multiverse/alternate timelines like Super Robot Wars. While messing around with unknown devices, it somehow sucks Nanoha and Fate to their new world on Eltoria, but then they realize it's not the Nanoha and Fate they're used to but from a different timeline, and from an earlier point. (specifically from the scene where their devices are beign repaired/upgraded and they're fighting with brroms) Dearche realizeing they might interfere with another timeline, quickly goes and changes her clothes and hair style so as to not look like Hayate's default look, hence her now insanely popular pony tail look. In a later drama that takes place at a later time, they accidentally warp themselves to Mid Childa post Strikers, where the memory block unlocks.
>>
File: 1376515940829.jpg (186KB, 1400x962px) Image search: [Google]
1376515940829.jpg
186KB, 1400x962px
>>150290414
Or the mirror Nanoha and Fate are reflected on while we watch them have sex for two and a half hours.
>>
>>150290849
Vivid Strike thus far is okay. Still not great

Lyrical Vivid is dog shit

Force isn't liked by many

No one is saying this is going to be GoD or cares. Why do you keep bringing this up.
>>
>>150290849
But where have you downloaded them?
>>
File: e56.png (238KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
e56.png
238KB, 540x302px
>>150290951
>two and a half hours
Nana can do better, as can Yukarin.
>>
>>150293145
It's been so long I've forgotten.

>>150293562
Fate is alright an all (Even though Levi is infinitely better and supperior) but Ange is without a doubt Nana Mizuki's best role ever.
>>
File: 1325699729515.jpg (326KB, 1020x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1325699729515.jpg
326KB, 1020x1404px
>>150290951
>have sex for two and a half hours
So an less than average session for those two?
>>
File: 1476056307384.gif (3MB, 1615x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1476056307384.gif
3MB, 1615x1249px
We don't really need Nanoha anymore. Fuuka already saved the franchise.
>>
>>150293811
There would be no franchise without Nanoha lore.
>>
>>150293811
Get this trash series out of my face.
>>
>>150294684
>>
File: sternanoha.jpg (121KB, 567x650px) Image search: [Google]
sternanoha.jpg
121KB, 567x650px
Holy shit, that's cool, some actual news. Kirie and Amitie have already met the movie versions of Nanoha and Fate, so this is interesting. What interest would they have in their universe? I'm guessing the materials will be in it. Didn't they also already say it will be in the future to imply teenage Nanoha/Fate/Hayate?

Also, are people actually watching Vivid Strike?
>>
>>150290356
Shit's done, yo

https://vividtranslations.com/vividtrans-download-archive/nanoha-innocent-archive/
>>
File: CyRXZkKVIAEUCna.jpg (102KB, 782x921px) Image search: [Google]
CyRXZkKVIAEUCna.jpg
102KB, 782x921px
My waifu > your waifu
>>
File: 1411170092192.png (245KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1411170092192.png
245KB, 500x744px
>>150298527
Calm down, Nanoha.
>>
>>150298527
Putting the low hanging titties aside, I love this guy's style.
>>
File: 1452472862315.jpg (148KB, 504x608px) Image search: [Google]
1452472862315.jpg
148KB, 504x608px
>>150298527
>>
File: xCredits (3).jpg (268KB, 630x886px) Image search: [Google]
xCredits (3).jpg
268KB, 630x886px
>>150298969
Yumina go away. You've done enough damage.
>>
File: 31376147.jpg (446KB, 970x800px) Image search: [Google]
31376147.jpg
446KB, 970x800px
I never lost faith. The Materials are the best.
>>
Fuuka is the best thing to happen to Nanoha since Nanoha.
Fact.
>>
>>150299680
She's pretty good but we will see how Washi-chan does during her fight. We really haven't seen her do anything but spam danken.
>>
>>150300409
They didn't even show her last match even though it lasted 4 rounds. They must be hiding something from us.
>>
>>150300437
Right. It's getting pretty weird that we are never seeing any of her fights. Either there is something to hide or the writers simply want to show us that Fuuka is talented enough to go toe to toe with a beast like Rinne because her talent is powered by positivity and friendship.
>>
>>150300744
That's fucking brutal. Imagine if it was Rinne instead of Fuuka, the show would show it as something horrible and bad because she's posing in front of the camera while her opponent is suffering, but it's okay because it's Fuuka and the other girl is fodder
>>
>>150300744
It's only been like 4 months and she's already at a level where she can make it to the finals and fuck up Rinne. That's some Nanoha demon tier shit.
>>
>>150267690
So hold on we're finally getting something new and it's another stupid fucking spinoff? I was wrong to have hope.
>>
File: 1480198159315.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480198159315.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>150300789
We know that Fuuka is a very respectful person so she more than likely apologized for injuring her and thanked her opponent for the match before celebrating. The point with Rinne is that she's a hypocrite whose autism causes her to shit all over opponents for losing to her so now Fuuka has to make sure she's living her life correctly.

>>150300799
GREEN DEMON
GREEN DEMON
GREEN DEMON
>>
>>150300799
Nanoha, VIvio, and Fuuka...they're all prodigies with devil genes. Vivio is the only one who works hard the most. Nanoha and Fuuka get by on sheer aptitude and potential after a short time.
>>
>>150288331
>super powerful but a total glass cannon that can't aim for shit without Reinforce/Seishins.
But she has some of the most accurate long range spells in the game.
You're thinking that GoD Hayate still has the same weaknesses as Main Timeline Hayate, when she demonstrably doesn't.
Even if you want to go all "gameplay is not game lol," she still wins every one of her fights except the last one against Yuri without Unisoning with Reinforce, and does so without leveling any nearby landmarks.
>>
>>150301020
>"gameplay is not game lol,
"gameplay is not canon lol"
That's what I get for trying to meme above my level.
>>
>>
I didn't expect her to have such a cute voice...
>>
LOOK AT YOUR FRIEND YOU CUNT
>>
>>150302093
She's going to make her look
>>
Vivio?
>>
Oh
>>
>>150271209
The were never canon to the main continuity in first place so who cares.
>>
>>150280841
>Amitie have an attack equal in power to the Triple Breaker
Why are they so OP? Who thought that would be a good idea? I mean why did they need the heroes in first place if they're so much stronger?
>>
File: WolkenSketch.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
WolkenSketch.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>150285648
This. I wanted to see more of the Wolkenritter but even when they got to appear all together and in knight garb their fight git cut short. Come on!
>>
Fuuka is such a good girl.
>>
Touma is going to marry this girl.
>>
>>150301020
Fortunately the Materials aren't invincible despite what their origin suggest. Stern lost to StrikerS Nanoha in an all out fight when they met.
>>
>>150303289
The other thread died. We can share though.
>>
>>150303445
Fuuka is the new Nanoha, silly.
>>
>>150303289
We have been discussing Nanoha things in Strike threads and vice versa. If there's something about the movie you want to talk about, post it instead of complaining.

>>150303445
Oh ok you just want to troll. We can ignore this guy.

How is Jill going to make it up to Rinne when she loses? A meaningful haircut or seppuku?
>>
>>150302985
That attack nearly killed her, and caused her device to take enough damage that she had to use Kyrie's in the final battle.
It's not something that can be thrown around the same way Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate can throw around their most powerful attacks. Her equivalent to that was her E.O.D.
>>
What's she doing to her?
She's only supposed to be teaching her about the Hegemon style.
>>
>>150303550
No, you listen.
This is the truth: No matter how much you whine, or how butthurt it makes you, Vivid Strike is a part of the Nanoha Franchise, and can be brought up in Nanoha threads just like every other entry in the franchise. It's no different from people bringing up stuff Triangle Hearts, or the PSP games, and people have been talking about those in Nanoha threads forever.
>>
>>150303639
No. Fuck off, Nanoha hater, go and masturbate to your shounen tournament brutal crap in its own thread.
>>
File: 59917788_p0.jpg (395KB, 667x1096px) Image search: [Google]
59917788_p0.jpg
395KB, 667x1096px
The new Nanoha
>>
File: ffk.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ffk.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I wonder who Fuuka is related too. There must be a reason she is little devil tier.
>>
>>150303515
>How is Jill going to make it up to Rinne when she loses? A meaningful haircut or seppuku?

Make Victor her coach instead.
>>
File: xpUCLc4.jpg (545KB, 1500x1082px) Image search: [Google]
xpUCLc4.jpg
545KB, 1500x1082px
>>150303369
>>150303474
>>150303515
>>150303639
>Replying to that autistic troll trying to force rifts in the fanbase at all
Just ignore him.
>>
>>150303807
>There must be a reason she is little devil tier.
No there doesn't, We never got a reason why Nanoha was as strong as she was.
And I'm not talking about her huge mana reserves, I know that came from having Raising Heart constantly train her day and night after she met Fate. I'm talking about how straight from the get-go in episode 1 she was on the same level as Yuuno, an A rank mage. Hell Yuuno himself is a prodigy, Teana and Subaru don't reach B rank until they are almost twice as old as Yuuno was in Season 1.
>>
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/147978539

Reminder the raging autist wasn't here for the first three weeks and thus missed out on that Nanoha Reflection thread where everyone was discussing everything Nanoha under the sun including Strike.
>>
>>150303885
>implying there isn't a natural rift between a seinen magical girl x mecha series with lolis as its main badass characters who are ready to put their lives on stake to defeat incredible magical anomalies, and a shounen fight tournament series which uses cheap shock values and strong, mature women are the powerhouses, while lolis can't even participate in no-stake fights
They're pretty much opposites, as they stand.
>>
File: 59750457_p0.jpg (944KB, 1065x1507px) Image search: [Google]
59750457_p0.jpg
944KB, 1065x1507px
My wife Fuuka is so cute
>>
>>150304175
Fuuka is the new Touma.
>>
>>150304203
Touma is going to marry her. Match made in heaven really.
>>
>>150304160
>with lolis as its main badass characters
That hasn't been true since StrikerS, and saying that isn't part of the Nanoha franchise is fucking retarded. No matter how bad you find it, Nanoha is the main character.
>>
File: SLB.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SLB.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>150304227
>Replying to the autist

Don't make Nanoha get serious in here.
>>
What the fuck? Now Nanoha? Yesterday was Code Geass. Damn, the End Year of Meme Magic.
>>
File: 59967674_p0.jpg (1MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
59967674_p0.jpg
1MB, 2893x4092px
Fuuka mama
>>
>>150304273
No one is surprised that you are being a whiny and retarded shitposter in here that goes against the majority though. Nice hypocrisy posting Innocent.
>>
>>150304278
>says the one who ridicules Nanoha
Sure thing, you ever-present troll.
>>
>>150304358
>goes against the majority
That's you, how ever.
>>
>>150303825
>Victor knows how to talk to Rinne
>Would make Rinne stop being an autist and talk properly
>Didn't like Jill's training
>Would not teach her to stand there and get hit

I can't wait for Jill to get fired.
>>
>>150303825
>Jill gives cake to Vivio and Miura
Way to rub salt in the wound, bitch. You were trashtalking the later behind her back just a couple days ago.

Jill getting out of this scott free pisses me so freaking much. Fucking moe and meganekko shiters saving this garbage person's ass just because of their fetish.
>>
>>150304358
Dude. Quit feeding the stupid troll. You're just giving him more reasons to post and samefag harder.
>>
>>150304398
>>150304405
>Trying this hard with his bullshit
>>150304056
>>
>>150303882
Maybe ff you were not going to shit there too, which you sadly are unable to do.
>>
>>150303882
We're just going to post Nanoha and Strike interchangeably in both threads so that was extremely pointless.
>>
>>150304451
>the BTFO laugh-stock troll trying to call someone else autist
I mean, my sides.
>>
>>150304442
I wasn't the only one, anon. At least his sperging will make it easy for mods to ban him again.
>>
>>150304417
Well, the media did give her shit for it. It's kind of shitty that her own team won't tell her off about it but at least she knows she's a shit.
>>
>>150304523
If anyone is going to get banned, it's you again, with your autistic metaposting habits.
>>
>>150304529
Even Victor and Harry though Jill's training was too much. Not ideal to develop Rinne's talents.
>>
>>150304603
thought*
>>
>>150267690
>see this
>get excited
>thread is full of idiotic shitposting
What the fuck happened?
2 months ago when the movie was confirmed for 2017 you were not this bitter faggots.
>>
>>150304603
It's frustrating that nobody thought to talk about it. I mean Rinne thought it was a good thing that she puked and fainted everyday to train. Somebody should have raised some kind of concern for her wellbeing at least. We know Rinne's an autist but it's simply NOT healthy for someone to train in such a way.
>>
>>150304647
>>
>>150267690
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>150304686
have you not been in a single thread since episode 4 dropped
>>
>>150304688
Victor knew about it. If she thought it was dangerous then I'm sure she'd had stopped Jill.

I think RInne being Victor's student would be the best outcome. After all, Victor also looked after Sieg when she was a child and looked at how Sieg turned out. Granted, Sieg was already a monster when Victor first met Sieg.
>>
Fuuka is good enough to hang out with the cool kids like Nanoha and co.
>>
>>150304788
>If she thought it was dangerous then I'm sure she'd had stopped Jill.

Then she is dumb as rocks because it's not a healthy thing to train anybody, especially a kid, to that kind of extreme.

But yeah, it's looking like we're leading up to Victor becoming Rinne's coach since she's the only one in the Rinne camp who dared to get through to her. Also, there's no way that Rinne's going to win against Nanoha Jr. now.
>>
File: mama no.png (4MB, 1284x2200px) Image search: [Google]
mama no.png
4MB, 1284x2200px
>>150304834
Would Nanoha get a boner over Fuuka the way she did when she met Einhart?
>>
>>150304686
See:
>>147978539
>>147927463
>>147976739
>>147978539
>>148260674
>>148574619
>>148851455
>>148869401
Our threads were fine until an autist showed up in the 4th week. He shitposts Strike, Rinne, and just about everything related to Vivid and tries to perpetuate imaginary segregation. You can identify him easily by the amount of buzzwords muh VS/edgy/a shit/ and always trying to undermine and force us vs them thing against "VSfags" whenever fans of both series discuss things interchangeably.
>>149671525
>>149654290
>>150022181
>>150262587
There are hard concrete examples of how he posts and samefag when mods pruned his posts via ban.
>>
File: 1467629257992.jpg (65KB, 890x736px) Image search: [Google]
1467629257992.jpg
65KB, 890x736px
>>150304956
Nanoha is a faithful wife, do not badmouth her please.
>>
File: 1480287830507.jpg (267KB, 638x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480287830507.jpg
267KB, 638x768px
>>150304956
She'd probably adopt her on the spot. She's basically a little hotheaded Nanoha.
>>
>>150304963
>>150304720
>>150304734
I have not really been following the new spin off, but I have seen that scene where the new girl beats up her new classmates.
I do remember some shitposting about it being edgy and the like, but it is ridiculous for it to extend so much, it was not even that gruesome, especially when Nanoha has previously shown little girls be whipped on-screen.
>>
>>150305005
Nanoha also has a little power fetish but Fate understands.

>>150305019
But she's not blond.
>>
File: 1479291684412.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479291684412.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
>>150305089
Brunettes are cuter than blonds
>>
File: Sieglinde_pet.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sieglinde_pet.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>150304788
This. It's less about Sieg being champion and more about her outlook in life and fighting. Based Victoria somehow turned a shut in autistic girl fearful of her own power into the humble earnest cute hobo that we know and love today.
>>
>>150305100
The movie won't be about Nanoha. It's a logical reaction.
>>
File: snap146.jpg (59KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap146.jpg
59KB, 480x272px
>>150305100
There's not much to talk about when there's virtually no material, illustration, or PVs. We can only speculate and be hyped. As much as I'd like God, we know it's going to be an original story so GoD is out of the question. In any case, people naturally go talk about other Nanoha stuff. This is what happened in the first Nanoha 3rd movie thread when it was confirmed.
>>
>>150305286
GoD*
>>
File: 60117110_p0.jpg (522KB, 1401x1979px) Image search: [Google]
60117110_p0.jpg
522KB, 1401x1979px
>>
>>150305078
The edgy shitposting is literally from the aforementioned autist. You should check the first two threads for episode 4. Most of the first reactions were shock, awe, and hell yes justice, etc. The shitposting came after those threads in threads created by the autist (bait-topic threads without Vivid in subject was his thing).
>>
>>150305523
>Nanoha has no choice but to be the MC
Implying it won't be the Materials movie featuring Nanoha
>>
Why wasn't fuuka ever adopted? She's so damn cute.
>>
>>150305523
Seemingly the Florian sisters' seiyuus are confirmed. So in a way it probably is GoD related. It could be a prelude or a story set after GoD or maybe something entirely new like Innocent.
>>
>>150305523
>But they are talking about Vivid Strike?
Which is a part of the Nanoha franchise, as indicated by the presence of Vivio, Einhart, Nove, and various other characters from Vivid. Nanoha and FAte even had a cameo.
>>
Do the materials have the same seiyuu as the three aces?
>>
>>150305569
She probably was too busy trying to get the other kids adopted and felt at some point she was just too old to be adopted by anybody so she left.
>>
>>150305523
We've been talking about the game canon, StrikerS, Vivid, and Strike. Why don't you join in instead of complaining?
>>
>>150305654
I assumed she would always get sent back for doing dumb shit, like starting fights.
>>
>>150305645
Yes.
Yukarin voices Stern
Nana voices Levi
Kana voices Dearche
>>
>>150305645
Yes. So we can't tel if they will be there.
But logically speaking, this being GoD adaptation is probably 90% likely. It is the easiest path, while making original story with characters that were not introduced yet outside the several years old game is problematic.

So I expect GoD and am not very thrilled anymore. Hopefully it won't flop or put the whole franchise on a path to death.
>>
>>150305794
Not for specific fans of Nanoha the character.
>>
>>150305799
Oh that makes more sense why she felt that she was troubling the orphanage.
>>
>>150305939
I could be wrong. They really don't like telling you about her backstory or even how she fights. I assume we will learn all about her over the next few episodes though.
>>
File: 1475626706963.jpg (106KB, 795x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475626706963.jpg
106KB, 795x720px
>>150305635
kek
>>
>>150305965
>if the movie was a two hour long advertisement for a PSP game from five years ago.
Maybe they'll make a Vita game to go with it.
The releases of the first two games were around the time as the releases of the first two movies as I recall.
>>
>>150305859
It can't be. GoD isn't an original story. But an original story that's a sequel to GoD is likely. Since GoD's already established plot devices that allows cross-overs of other works from different dimensions, the movie should do a good job appealing to the whole fanbase across multiple levels. Characters from StrikerS, Vivid, Force, and maybe even Innocent are free game to get involved.
>>
>>150306086
They did make a Vita game though. You can go play it right now.
>>
>>150306086
That's not quite what I was talking about.
>>
>>150306086
It should be a Musou game that only ends when she gets stabbed enough.
>>
>>150306014
It was supposed to be original story when announced 3 years ago. It was probably a different concept then.

I expect GoD adaptation as said before.
>>
>>150306451
His book got chewed by Besteon. I htink the Vivids can be omitted too. Sadly, becase Vivio & little Nanoha sounds priceless.
>>
File: snap091.jpg (40KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap091.jpg
40KB, 480x272px
>>150306451
My memory of Thoma's role in GoD is fuzzy at best. The only thing I can remember off the top of my head is giving Hayate a very cute scene when he fought against her.

Story-wise, everyone did something to help battle against the big bad. But of course the main characters ultimately finished the job.
>>
>>150306451
I liked the scene if you chose him to fight Yuri, but that isn't essential.
Really Vivio, Einhart, Thoma, and Lily were just there to advertise Vivid and Force. Other than that they just had some cute scenes interacting with the "past" versions of characters from their times.
Like Nanoha and Vivio acting in sync with each other after they were told not to get too close as they were going to have to be separated after the incident was over, and Nanoha remembering Vivio might alter the events of StrikerS.
>>
File: snap137.jpg (53KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap137.jpg
53KB, 480x272px
>>150306451
For those interested in GoD. The entire summary is here:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3919060&postcount=1185
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3919295&postcount=1191
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3920592&postcount=1211
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3920771&postcount=1215
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3923389&postcount=1288
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3923765&postcount=1306
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3929451&postcount=1414
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3930611&postcount=1448
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3930669&postcount=1450
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3933205&postcount=1524
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3938232&postcount=1689
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3939729&postcount=1717
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=3944666&postcount=1817
>>
File: CyWXTfCVIAEHvhL.jpg (83KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
CyWXTfCVIAEHvhL.jpg
83KB, 490x653px
3rd
>>
>>150307948
Looks like a year or two after GoD. Nanoha, Fate, and Hyate should be 12-13 then.
>>
Isn't GoD the one where the fight each other?
>>
>>150308021
https://twitter.com/otakomu/status/803214486421155840
I think this source says its 3 months after Movie 2nd.
>>
>>150307948
This looks like a tentacle rape doujin cover. Especially Fate.
>no short sidetail Nanoha yet
Damn.
>>
>>150308077
Not really
>>
>>150308112
That's so cheap. They just didn't want to come up with whole new designs.
>>
>>150308112
http://otakomu.jp/archives/462718.html

・シリーズ初の前後編で、前編の「Reflection」と後編(タイトル未定)で連続した物語になる
・新作映画のストーリーは完全新作で、なのはたちが住む海鳴市と、関東・東京周辺を舞台に事件が起き
それになのはやフェイト、はやてたちが立ち向かうという形になる
・「Reflection」の意味は本編を見ればわかるようになる
・時系列は「2nd A’s」のエンディングから3ヶ月後。なのはたちが小学5年生の夏のお話
・GODの「滅び行く惑星エルトリア」の設定も持ち込まれている
・「GODの内容を映画化ではない」あくまでアミタ、キリエといったキャラたちや
エルトリアという世界観を採用した「新作映画」で、過去のシリーズやキャラを知らない人でも
映画単体で楽しめる内容なっている
・完全な新規キャラも登場
>>
>>150308172
GoD elements confirmed. This is 100% original and focus on incident that happens near/in area/cities where Nanoha lives.

Florian sisters are going to make appearance and be involved.
>>
So this is basically what we predicted back when it was first announced (holy shit how many years has it been?)
>>
>>150308309
That's nice, a 'movie version' of GoD a la the previous movies would actually be a lot better than a more faithful adaptation.
>>
>>150267690
>It's a Nanoha Force reboot
>that's original enough
>>
>>150308370
Some of us predicted that the 3rd movie was going to adapt the incident where Nanoha was critically injured and lost a percentage of her link core permanently. That story was set between A's and StrikerS. While others hoped for GoD.

Those hoping for GoD were pretty close.

It's also confirmed that there will be completely new characters in the 3rd movie. Tsuzuki is making a smart decision using the traveling and dimensional hopping android sisters from GoD. This way, he bring in characters from different timelines together and also new characters without breaking anything. This also helps to push that every series is canon in its own continuity.
>>
>>150308309
Pretty nice. Now I have a reason to read the summaries and replay the game with cheats.
>>
File: img115.jpg (426KB, 1478x2100px) Image search: [Google]
img115.jpg
426KB, 1478x2100px
>>150308589
>It's also confirmed that there will be completely new characters in the 3rd movie.

Well, it wouldn't be Tsuzuki if he didn't do this.
>>
>>150308600
The question now becomes, how close IS it going to be?
With Reinforce Eins dead, and the original Tome of the Night Sky with her, that means the MaterialS and the Unbreakable Darkness can't have the same origin, and by extension the Florian Sisters can't have the same reason for coming back to the past.
>>
GoD is the one with the male protag right? Yurifags BTFO.
>>
Here I am still waiting for a miracle at the end of Vivid Strike where the Huckebein or a reference to Eclipse makes an appearance after credits of the last episode.
>>
>>150308801
No. Thoma is a secondary main character, not protag.
>>
>>150308801
No, GoD is an ensemble piece. The closest thing it has to a protagonist is Dearche, who is female, and that's just because her Book of the Purple Sky is the key to freeing Yuri from the Unbreakable Darkness. It still takes the rest of the cast shooting Yuri with lasers to give Dearche the opportunity she needs to actually do it.
>>
File: WolkenMovie.jpg (210KB, 360x496px) Image search: [Google]
WolkenMovie.jpg
210KB, 360x496px
>>150308787
I literally never thought of this! Damn. Now things are getting more mysterious. I just hope to see the knights in action. Even if it's for five minutes. A goddamn henshin sequence for them would also be welcomed. I still can't believe the didn't got one in their own fucking movie.
>>
File: img068.jpg (2MB, 2470x3500px) Image search: [Google]
img068.jpg
2MB, 2470x3500px
>>150308801
Thoma does important job by being a token guy and probably heterosexual. Only thanks to the valiant sacrifices of brave guys like him, Erio or Chrono can we avert the disaster of the everybody is gay" cliche.
>>
>>150308954
Can Hayate summon the knights from anywhere? Because it'd be awesome if she did that.
>>
File: 1420224608013.jpg (480KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420224608013.jpg
480KB, 640x960px
>>150308901
I consider Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate plus their Materials counterparts main characters. The others are main characters, but no in lead character capacity. I do think Dearche is the true heroine of the story though, which is fine by me since she's my favorite character after getting into GoD.
>>
>>150309044
When they were connected to the TotNS she probably could. After that connection is broken at the end of A's, I'm gonna say no, she can't.
Though in the GoD universe, they might have restored the connection since Eins, and the original Tome, were still around to tell them how to do shit like that, and if they did they wouldn't have to worry about dying before Hayate and leaving her without someone to protect her.
>>
As much as I like the Materials I hope they don't appear, they already have their own manga that is basically just about them being awesome
>>
>>150309023
Thoma together with loli Hayate is super duper cute. Hayate was at her best when she was a loli mistress of the book of darkness.
>>
>>150307948
They look kinda weird.
>>
>>150309131
>I consider Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate plus their Materials counterparts main characters.
During the final fight against U-D Nanoha makes fun of the fact that she has had zero relevance to the plot up to that point.
>>
>>150308801
At least read the source material before attempting to troll it...
>>
>>150309285
Based Nanoha being a good sport as always.
>>
>>150309256
They have a new character designer. It's not Okuda Yasuhiro anymore.
>>
File: 1409178914937.png (138KB, 297x700px) Image search: [Google]
1409178914937.png
138KB, 297x700px
>>150309285
Nanoha is a good girl.
>>
File: snap116.jpg (26KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap116.jpg
26KB, 480x272px
>>150309285
Nanoha still helped. Dearche after awakening just shined the most.
>>
>>150267690
>アミティエ・フローリアン
>キリエ・フローリアン
Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>150309382
>>150309463
It's not entirely true.
While prior to the final battle, and it's immediate lead up to, Nanoha's only contribution to the U-D stuff is a few conversations with Stern and Amita, I think I remember her and Yuuno playing a much bigger roll in the Vivio/Einhart/Thoma stuff. Hayate and Reinforce were the ones working on the U-D case, while Fate and Arf were busy, once again, working though issues with Fate's past. Because that never gets old.
>>150309491
Yes she helped, but she wasn't really involved with the U-D stuff till the end.
>>
>>150309664
Then the knights went Card Captors on the Dark Pieces.
>>
>>150309664
That's because most of GoD's Sequences spend time introducing and developing Florian sisters, Thoma, Vivio and Einhart, and Hayate and her knights. Hayate and her knights received a ton of awesome development. If A's was the first half of their story, then GoD finished the second half. Fate had plenty of development too. Nanoha was the one left out. To be fair though, Nanoha has tons already in other series.

Nanoha still had scenes here and there, naturally. And she did helped leading a team. But Dearche was the heroine for sure. Dearche and U-D is OTP.
>>
File: 1476614682600.png (486KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1476614682600.png
486KB, 690x690px
>Autist is banned again and the bait thread he made instantly 404'd at the same time
Thank you, mods. Much appreciated.
>>
>>150308309
>>150308172
That's not all.
>The movie will have 2 parts. Part1's title is "Reflection", part2's title is undecided
>The new incident will happen around Uminari city, the Kantou-Tokyo area
>The movie is set 3 months after 2nd A's ending, Nanoha and co. is in 5th grade
>You will understand the meaning of Reflection once you watch it
>GOD elements will appear but it's not an adaptation of GOD. Characters like the Florian sisters and their world will be involved but this is an complete original story. You don't have to know about past series and characters to watch it.
>There will be completely new character(s) appearing too
>>
>>150308589
>Some of us predicted that the 3rd movie was going to adapt the incident where Nanoha was critically injured and lost a percentage of her link core permanently.
It got 1.5 episodes in Strikers and more in the manga. It's already been adapted and doesn't need anything more.
>>
File: ULJS00385_00005.jpg (155KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00385_00005.jpg
155KB, 960x544px
I'm probably gonna regret mentioning this, but earlier this year, I did some preliminary work on an English patch for the GoD game. I got far enough to understand why such fan-made translation patches almost always take people years to finish which obviously drove me back to scanlating instead.

Are people more eager to play the games now? I can't even say for sure whether I'd be able to complete a patch before 3rd's BD comes out but I'm trying to gauge whether there's enough demand for one to justify working on it when I don't especially want to.
>>
File: 018.jpg (734KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
734KB, 1045x1500px
>>150310240
But we were discussing Rinne's string bikini in episode 13 there!

Also for >>150309643 from there.
>fig sign
>>
>>150310724
I'd love to play the game. A patch would be awesome, anon. Reading summaries can only deliver so much when it's lacking music, voicing, and full details.
>>
File: 1477282412096.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477282412096.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>150310724
More translated Nanoha is always welcome.
>>
>>150307948
So basically Hashidate Kana think she's doing Sailor Moon's character design.
>>
>>150310724
Even if you "just" got as far as a full script, would be better than the summaries we have now, regardless of if you end up inserting it into the game.
>>
>>150307948
I don't mind the tweaked eyes since the classic look used in the movies looks a bit dated, but fucking hell that hair is ugly.
>>
>>150310863
Yes, I know people never turn down free translations but the important point to keep in mind here is that the time I would spend working on this will be time not spent working on other stuff. And this would take a very long time.
>>
>>150311160
Officially released content > fanfiction doujin
>>
>>150310724
I'd get in touch with some people that normally do these things, so that you only need to deal with the translation and not everything else.

Speaking for myself, I don't play games not to mention PSP/fighting one.
>>
>>150311160
If it's going to be getting 100% of your attention, then you should hold off till Strike ends, since most people are relying on your subs for that.
The movie will be big enough that someone else will grab it eventually.
>>
>>150311266
Speak for yourself, I would rather have everything Ron has translated this last couple of months than him translating a small part of a game I don't even own in the same time.
>>
Reflection cover underneath Strike cover.
>>
>>150311740
>no Rinne

Is she going to die?
>>
>>150310724
A translation for the game would be interesting but it would not be worth the cost. Keep translating cute doujin!
>>
>>150311790
Beaten to irrelevancy.
>>
>>150310724
I'm good with our current summaries, specially if the movies are an adaptation of the games there isn't much of a point to translating what would be the basically the visual novel version of the new movie.
>>
>>150311839
>if the movies are an adaptation of the games
It's not, though.
>>
>>150311740
Man I wish they didn't change Nove's appearance in a way that makes her look barely older than all those squirts
>>
>>150312001
We don't know that yet, but either way I'm good with the summaries.
>>
>>150311790
>the little phrase that's usually under Vivid Strike! reads "Thou shalt not be afraid I am with you"
>Rinne is gone here, alongside that little phrase

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>150312029
See >>150310277
>>
>>150311740
>Miura
Are they pretending she's still relevant?
>>
>>150312022
But she is barely older than all those squirts
>>
>>150311740
Everyone looks so happy except Vivio and Yumina. Why?
>>
>>150312102

She's like 20 and they're 12
>>
>>150312152
Do we even have canon biological ages for the Numbers?
>>
>>150312152
She is like 18, only 4 years older than Einhart and Miura.
>>
>>150311740
>Lolis in fancy high class dresses
MUH
>>
>>150311740
I am angry that Yumina always looks so good.

Tied with Rio('s armpits).
>>
>>150308685
>needing to cheat
I understand that Fate is difficult character to play, but everyone else is pretty easy.
>>
>>150311790
I think the cover is a feature on Nakajima Gym.
>>
>>150312404
except boss Yuri
>>
>>150312305
They all have ages.

Nove was the youngest but she's also physically basically Subaru's age. It's why pretty much Subaru's less mature twin sister.
>>
>>150312483
Maybe I wasn't being clear, but if you know her age please tell me.
>>
>>150312524
Their official ages as of Vivid -
Cinque 20
Dieci 19
Sein 18
Nove 17
Wendi 17

Subaru and Ginga are 19 and 21 at this time

I don't know if the ones who went to space prison instead of being adopted have official ages since they're not people.
>>
>>150312470
Eh, easy way to beat her is to nuke her with FD and then dodge until timeout.
But if you aren't a fag, you should just break her shield with distant attacks and then use whatever you want.
>>
File: 20130530074916831.jpg (191KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
20130530074916831.jpg
191KB, 640x491px
>>150267690
>you lived to see best sisters become real animes
THANK YOU BASED NANA
>>
>>150312764
So she really isn't that much older than them.
>>
>>150312470
Grab attacks go through her shield.
If you get her first health bar lower than yours, but don't deplete it all the way so she moves on to her second, then the second doesn't count when they calculate who has more health when time runs out.
>>
I hope there will be a movie quality orchestral arrange of Silent Bible and Romancer's Neo.
They were hype as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWEpgETaAcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yD9N2xN_Vk
>>
File: 18_16.jpg (130KB, 1303x339px) Image search: [Google]
18_16.jpg
130KB, 1303x339px
>>150312305
Nove was 17 in Vivid. Cinque had to drive her around, with car. I'm still bitter her sitting in the safety seat behind the wheel was not animated.
>>
File: Best Sisters.jpg (19KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sisters.jpg
19KB, 480x272px
>>150312910
>>
>mostly cyborg body
>aging physically
Pick one.
>>
Is every Nanoha thread going to be as terrible as the Vivid threads from now on?
>>
>>150317441
They've been terrible for like two years. They won't improve until the cancer that infests them leaves, which also won't happen.
>>
>>150317441
>The autistic newfag who shitposts in Vivid threads won't ever leave us
Afraid so.
>>
File: Arisa_Hmph.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Arisa_Hmph.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>150310277
I want at least one of these to be a resident of Uminari. Too many aliens, we need more interesting locals.
>>
File: 1380760205027.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1380760205027.png
1MB, 640x960px
>>150319875
Soon
>>
I really just wanted a real sequel to StrikerS or something in the middle of StrikerS and A's. Fuck lolifags.
>>
>>150320200
Agreed. I thought they were finally looking for a way to move away from Vivid garbage with Fuuka and Rinne. I was ready to compromise and accept that Nanoha would no longer be about Nanoha. But nope. They're just going to be yet another addition to Vivio and friends and their boring SoL bullshit.
>>
File: 1449958670862.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1449958670862.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
>>150320200
>>
>>150319875
>>150320092
Also we will finally see the aftermath of Arisa & Suzuka's along with Nanoha's families reactions to Fate and Nanoha being mahou shoujo.
>>
>>150320405
>Arisa & Suzuka

Who?
>>
>>150317441
Madoka threads didn't get better, so probably not.
>>
>>150310724
To be completely honest, I'd be satisfied just with a transcription of the various scenes alongside a translation (like how the Touhou wiki handles it: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Legacy_of_Lunatic_Kingdom/Story/Sanae%27s_Scenario ), but if you could actually patch the game with a translation then that'd be kickass too.
>>
File: 1458699727874.jpg (585KB, 3199x959px) Image search: [Google]
1458699727874.jpg
585KB, 3199x959px
>>150321158
The ones on the ends.
They are labeled for your convenience.
>>
>>150270372
>force characters
i've neither watched vivid nor strike, do they make cameos there?

that doesn't make sense, vivid takes place a few years before force
>>
>>150321425
No, that pic is from Gears of Destiny, not from Vivid or Strike. It makes sense in GoD because time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>150321425
time travel in both cases.
>>150321480

>Vivids come from time between Force and Vivid I think, Thoma from Force time I think.

I don't recall if Vivio already met Thoma in her time already before that.
>>
>>150310724

Like >>150321286, I'd be fine with just a script translation.
What I really want isn't something a patch like what you're thinking about making would do, and that's a translation of all the in-battle dialogue, including the alternate lines that are used in some of the Story Mode fights, but that's the kind of thing you'd need a dub to get.
>>
>>150311740
>Corona doing double peace
How indecent.
>>
>>150321709
that's just the japanese photo reflex
>>
File: 11fb43a840d6057d7933f14f9b5ab428.jpg (704KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
11fb43a840d6057d7933f14f9b5ab428.jpg
704KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>
>>150322768
Would be cute if this had a sequel with her washing hair of both her and Rinne with Vivio.
Or doujin when the couples do it in two respective adjacent rooms of Slutecia's hotel.
>>
>>150322729
>reflection is not going to be GoD 1:1
Wonder if Yuri will be in it or if she'll be cut out for time.
>>
File: img101.jpg (492KB, 1478x2100px) Image search: [Google]
img101.jpg
492KB, 1478x2100px
>>150310277
Oh no. From the news I've heard so far I haven't seen an indication that Nanoha and the crew will be MCs in that movie.
>>
>>150310277
>The movie will have 2 parts.
inb4 the second part runs into development hell too
>>
File: c854280sample1.jpg (271KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
c854280sample1.jpg
271KB, 500x700px
So it's basically another re-tell?
>>
>>150322913
I highly doubt that will happen. In the image in the OP, Nanoha and Fate's name appear first in the cast list.
>>
>>150322913
When did Stern have long hair?
>>
>>150323040
Gota lure all the otakus, not just the material-crazy ones.
>>
>>150310277
more cast bloat. great.

can we please kill off a few?
>>
>>150322964
>New story
>New characters
Nope.
>>
>>150267690
>GoD is coming.
Goddess of destruction is a mistake
>>
File: 1373531009833.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1373531009833.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>150323263
>New characters
Just what every Nanoha fan wanted.
>>
File: aaaaaawwwwww.png (467KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaawwwwww.png
467KB, 853x480px
>>150323211
Anon I hate you if you suggest that.
>>
>>150323068
>Kurohane

That's Reinforce.
>>
File: img_0881.jpg (419KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
img_0881.jpg
419KB, 1000x667px
>>150323211
>can we please kill off a few?
>in b4 start from the oldest
>>
>>150323351
Ah, right, I though I saw Hayate but discounted that - I thought that Material Musume only had Materials.
>>
>>150323211
>>150323263
>>150323332
Hey, as long as the characters are good, they aren't dumped on us all at once and shit doesn't spiral wildly out of control like in StrikerS and Force, then there shouldn't be much of a problem.

It is cause of concern since that happened twice, though.
>>
File: ULJS00385_00075.jpg (229KB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00385_00075.jpg
229KB, 1440x816px
>>150321512
>I don't recall if Vivio already met Thoma in her time already before that.
She did.
>>
File: 1045329222.jpg (106KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1045329222.jpg
106KB, 1600x900px
>>150310277
>You will understand the meaning of Reflection once you watch it
>GOD elements will appear
>tfw you thought Reflection would have a deeper meaning
>it's just because P2 models are in the movie
>>
>>150323451
It's most likely both, since the movie has two parts and all.
>>
>>150323411
thrice. vivid is just as much an offender in character bloat
>>
>>150323643
For the most part it gave you time to digest every new entry so it wasn't too bad.
>>
>>150323211
Maybe the new characters are the enemies which are killed off at the end of the movie?
>>
>>150323700
I know I was a bit perplexed when suddenly 10 competitors appeared.
>wait wait wait no no no, I want screentime and importance for Hegemon-chan and Bibi
But I'm not pathological bitcher so I just accepted it will have tons of side characters.
>>
>>150323842
Also it was worse in manga, because you were not expecting it. The anime was showing all of them in the OP from Else, Harry to Micaiah and Sielginde. SO watchers were prepared. Not so in the manga, which started just with the gang of four and the old cast clearly put into the support roles. Except Nove.
>>
>>150323842
Can't recall the part where they dumped 10 major characters on you at once. Maybe it's just me, though.
>>
File: 60103884_p2_master1200.jpg (575KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60103884_p2_master1200.jpg
575KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 18_02-03.jpg (921KB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
18_02-03.jpg
921KB, 2800x2000px
>>150323944
Chapter 17-18: Chantez, Miura, Sieglinde, Victoria (let's not count butler), Micaiah. True, Els might have come later, but I think Harry and her three dykes was soon after, maybe even chapter 18.
>>
>>150323944
Those aren't major, just side.

In the Space China arc, aren't there like 5 new girls and a grandpa or something?
>>
File: 543a489ed591a7f934ff6c9ae9ab451b.jpg (376KB, 857x1418px) Image search: [Google]
543a489ed591a7f934ff6c9ae9ab451b.jpg
376KB, 857x1418px
>>150323771
>>
>>150324123
>>150324313
>10
>major
>>
File: Record_03_14.png (217KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Record_03_14.png
217KB, 838x1200px
>>150324123
It was definitely more sudden than Force tho. Which even rationed the acursed Hucks (Veyron in advance, then Curren late and the last girl I keep forgetting in chapter like 24). And the four Grendels who am I kidding - Quinn & co! show up around 20. And Hades, who is a solitary prick, around the same. So it is pretty well spread IMHO, with Isis/Thoma in ch1 and Isis in ch2 or so.

>>150324313
They stayed around, so the question is what we call major. "Major" as in lead characters aren't pathologically numerous in any Nanoha I think.

But yeah, chinese lolis were another shock.
>>
Is Fuuka going to be in the movie?
>>
If this is really going to be a huge inter-continuity crossover like some people here suggest, then mahou shoujo Arisa and Suzuka from Innocent better show up or heads will roll.
>>
>>150324676
Inori refuses to work as an idol any more so Fuuka is very unlikely to appear in anything animated ever again.
>>
File: Yamad's dance.gif (1MB, 238x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yamad's dance.gif
1MB, 238x330px
>>
>>150325018
Retarded post
>>
File: Yamada.Aoi.jpg (275KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yamada.Aoi.jpg
275KB, 600x800px
>>
>>150267690
I'm not gonna watch it if Rinne's not in it.
>>
File: Yamada.png (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yamada.png
515KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1478492771321.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478492771321.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
Is Nanoha going to adopt Fuuka in the movie and dump Vivio at the orphanage?
>>
File: 1451560174781.jpg (520KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451560174781.jpg
520KB, 1129x1600px
>>150325231
Fate wouldn't allow that.
>>
>>150324585
>chinese lolis were another shock.
You can't expect them going to another planet and meet no one there, anon.
>>
>>150325322
Fate loves to adopt children and get rid of them at some point.
>>
>>150325231
Fuuka needs no adoption, she is fine by herself.
>>
>>150325444
Clearly not, she gets into gang fights when left alone.
>>
>>150325018
>we're never getting more Vivid Strike
Based Inori.
>>
>>150325338
Don't get me wrong, I am not one to whine about it. It was just a bit of a "hey maybe those muh-bloat fags on /a/ are right?" seed of doubt.

Maybe they should have made them different charactres than lolis. Rio's grandpa doesn't bother anyone probably - as a gandpa and old guy, nobody is gonna feel like his is a "threat" wrt to stealing focus. Lolis though, I think we were afraid they will become another regulars.
>>
>>150325322
>chinese scum
>>
>>150324778
I want loli Medical Shamal.
>>
>>150325499
She is grounded to the gym and Einhart now so no more gang fights for her.
>>
File: 1439774169078.jpg (124KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439774169078.jpg
124KB, 717x1024px
>>150325673
I want milf Shamal going top on Signum in bed,.
>>
>>150324585
It wasn't that much of a shock. Rio had talked about how her granddad ran a dojo and had other students. Was it really a shock to see other people when they went to that dojo on another planet?
>>
>>150325709
You don't know that. She only joined so she could beat up Rinne. Who knows what she's going to do next.
>>
Based.
>>
>>150325673
I want Magical Family Lyrical Wolken.
>>
>>
>>150325762
She got good foods and comfortable bed there, and is determined to follow the path of the Hegemon.
>>
>>150325870
I have a feeling she's going to stop after she's accomplished her goal.
>>
>>150325902
Not him, but me too. I think Fuuka and Rinne are just meant for this spinoff and nothing else.
>>
I kinda feel bad that Fuuka is the only one who doesn't go to school. I wonder if she feels left out or dumb.
>>
>>150325862
This. Even if it's a 3 min short.
>>
File: 1478149672674.jpg (253KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478149672674.jpg
253KB, 1080x1920px
>>150325902
You're wrong then.
>I'm a complete beginner when it comes to martial arts battles but I'm gonna become strong with the help of the president and Haru-san! I hope I'll be able to pride myself a practitioner of "Hegemon-style" someday!
>>
>>150325018
Rinne will crush Fuuka's throat. That's why her voice will feel different after that.
>>
>>150325998
Fuuka is left out at pretty much her entire life. Never adopted, never went to school, friends fucked off and is even left out during her own show.
>>
>>150325998
Don't worry. No one can be dumber than Miura.
>>
>>150325018
But there is nothing preventing Inori to continue her seiyuu career after she quits idoling (if she really will).
>>
>>150326054
Why doesn't Vivio also learn the Hegemon style and gets stuck with Nove jobber lessons
>>
File: ViVid049 - 011-012.jpg (1MB, 3020x2116px) Image search: [Google]
ViVid049 - 011-012.jpg
1MB, 3020x2116px
>>150326202
Vivio doesn't need it. Vivio wasn't even built for strike arts. She's a nuker like her momma.
>>
>>150326269
Vivio already proved herself more than capable for strike arts!
>>
>>150326394
That's just because she's stubborn, like her momma, so she's just doing it to prove people wrong.
>>
>>150326202
Because she wants to learn Strike Arts specifically and get as far with them as she can.
>>
>>150326430
Well she did prove people wrong, so why the hobo gets to learn it and she doesn't
>>
>>150325762

I don't think that's the case anymore. That's how it started, but Fuuka seems to have another reason for hanging around Nakajima gym (other than the pay and good food). Einhart had to ask her if she still had the desire to fight Rinne and she hesitated to answer.
>>
File: 016.jpg (152KB, 749x1071px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
152KB, 749x1071px
>>150326202
She is doing great now, though. Besides, her attack and defence stats are too shit to be able to learn Hegemon-style.

>>150326269
Not really. Considering her small magic reserve, she would run out of mana after 3 or 4 big beams. Vivio simply wasn't built for fighting in general.
>>
>>150326558
The hobo has potential, Vivio has a different kind of potential.
>>
>>150326202

She's already beating everyone without it, including Einhart.
>>
>>150326594
Jobber nun should stop talking shit
>>
>>150326688
She said nothing wrong, though. Vivio wasn't built for battles but it's not like she can't fight at all. She makes up for her lack of power with speed and techniques.
>>
>>150325018
Yukarin needs to put this bitch in her place on being humble.
>>
Will they ever give Vivio back her Armour of Sankt Kaiser? I know it was blown up by Nanoha but they can fix that right?
>>
>>150326765
Isn't she a clone of one of the strongest mages?
>>
>>150326799
Super retarded post
>>
>>150326799
put her in camel clutch, fuck her ass, make her humble?
>>
I never actually finished the TV series, are the movies an adequate substitute?
>>
>>150326765

It's not really holding her back though, since she uses her magic to enhance her defenses. She's actually pretty sturdy when she transforms. I think she might be one of the tankiest fighters in the gym.
>>
>>150326921
The movies add to the tv show.
>>
>>150326827
They just need to find another lost logia to install into her. Just find it and shove it up her butt, or however you install them. Then let her go ham on the tournament.
>>
>>150326964
It required the specific Relic that Nanoha blew up to use. Jail had like a dozen of the things but couldn't go forward until he had that specific one.
>>
>>150326906
Yes, and gut that fucking bitch like a fish
>>
>>150326888
Go to bed Inori
>>
>>150305569
she is adopted . . . by us >:D
>>
>>150326964

That would be incredibly boring. She would pretty much become an endgame Negi Springfield with no weaknesses.
>>
File: wolkenritter.jpg (2MB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
wolkenritter.jpg
2MB, 1600x1140px
>>150325862
Add in agito, she's a belkan device after all.
>>
File: Agito books.jpg (65KB, 850x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Agito books.jpg
65KB, 850x1141px
>>150327309
I always want more Agito. She's so cute!
>>
I really hope they can make a second season of Vivid Strike but no tournaments.
>>
>>150327207
>a shadow descends over mid-childia
>alart bells ring
>defenses are dispatched
>an video communication panel pops up
>"nanoha-mama, feito-mama, I found another cradle during an off-world trip!"
>"it instantly recognized me, so i brought it home"
>>
>>150327371
I really hope they can't.
>>
>>150327371
Doubt that's possible. Vivid's focus is competition matches tailored as sports. Knowing that, I would hope for magical battle competitions where everything is allowed instead of mix martial arts that limits magic. Since S1 did MMA already, it would be great if a S2 can focus on the alternative.
>>
>>150326929
But again, her magic reserve is low so it will be really dangerous if the battle gets drawn out/she has to fight against multiple opponents and/or if she miscalculates the timing and landing point of the opponent's attacks.
>>
>>150327371
I really hope this movie is good and we finally get a confession so this franchise can die with grace. Vivid makes it obvious they're done with Nanoha.
>>
>>150327592
You mean, these movies. But I do agree with you.

>Vivid makes it obvious they're done with Nanoha.
Elaborate.
>>
>>150327592
They aren't done with Nanoha, they do want to move away from her though. I think that's for the best.
>>
>>150327623
They clearly don't want to do anything with the established Nanoha universe. We get barely any magic and devices were basically tossed out the window. Vivid Strike would've been better off just being a totally new thing.
>>
>>150327674
Man, we just got two new devices and there was talk about a magic tournament where Corona can go all out or something like that, so they aren't planning on stopping with the magic.

>Vivid Strike would've been better off just being a totally new thing.
That is true, though.
>>
>>150327371
That would be fun. I want an adventure type of anime with all the Vivids.
>>
>>150326269
That was beautiful. It would be even more so animated in Vivio faggot magic colors.
>>
>>150327743
>Man, we just got two new devices
Are they more shitty stuffed animals? I dropped it when it became obvious they were just going to do the tournament thing again.

>a magic tournament where Corona can go all out or something like that
I have no faith that they'll ever actually do anything with the only fun fighter in Vivid.
>>
>>150327809
>Are they more shitty stuffed animals?
One of them is, and he looks like a total bottom.
>>
File: Training.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Training.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>150327655
Honestly it's probably not a bad idea to move the Nanohaverse beyond just Nanoha and try to let it stand on its own. I think the setting is certainly interesting enough that just having it revolve around one character, no matter how cool, is a bit a waste.
>>
>>150327861
I think the problem is that they refuse to use any of the actual interesting parts of the setting like the dimension traveling though.
>>
>>150327861
It's not that it's not standing on its own because of Nanoha, it's not standing on its own because they are focusing on dumb tourneys rather than the TSAB, Belkan stuff or something equally as interesting.
>>
I'd love to see Fuuka and Rinne go join the army and go do some cool shit on other planets.
>>
>>150327861
they could use any of the other characters which got somewhat less screen time. there really is no need to introduce even more of them.

And it's all fucking close combat. where's my long range tactical bombardment?
And where are the high stakes, like saving entire planets?
>>
>>150327924
>>150328012
I don't disagree with that. The problem is, Vivid was based on slice of life cute lolis in tournaments. Force would have been a better series to base a new Nanoha franchise off of, but it ended up being a failure.

I think Strike is pretty good for what it is, but hopefully they will start taking the franchise in a different direction. A new TSAB series, maybe one with Subaru and Teana as the two leads would be nice.
>>
>>150328065
Just because you use the vivid characters does not mean you have to recycle the show format.

They're not going to be magical WWE fighters for the rest of their lives.

They can just go on adventures like everyone else.

>dimension-traveling peace-through-superior-firepower force
>casual access to dozens of worlds
>crates full of WMDs littered EVERYWHERE for anyone to stumble upon
>almost every speaking character has superpowers
But no, let's stay home and just beat each other up in the gym.
>>
>>150328025
No, I don't want any of the Vivids to have to deal with the TSAB's dumb limiter and politics. They can just all become commission mages and join up with some sort of investigating mission in some other world or something. Alternatively, make the spaceship they they use for travel in episode 13 blows up and throw them all away into an inhabited planet with lots of dragons and monsters.
>>
>>150328298
>an inhabited planet with lots of dragons and monsters.
still waiting for the crossover
>>
>>150328167
>let's stay home and just beat each other up in the gym.
That's what I'd do, to be honest. Then after I trained enough and was a god tier fighter, I'd go to gyms in other dimensions and beat up people there.
>>
>>150328025

I could see Rinne doing that, but Fuuka doesn't really have any reason to.
>>
>>150328065
>one with Subaru and Teana
So basically the same shit with two turbo lesbians? Why not just keep it with Nanoha/Fate then.
>>
>>150328025
The Vivids (with Fuuka and Rinne as the acting commanders) should form a mercenary group.
>>
>>150328298
Fuuka and Rinne are perfect for the army. They have no families.
>>
>>150329721
I want Corona to see combat. She's the only one in Vivid that seems like she'd stand a reasonable chance in actual magic battles.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.