[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sometimes to save such a shitastic world, one must sacrifice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: f0ad9e6836a2f0_full.jpg (134KB, 630x340px) Image search: [Google]
f0ad9e6836a2f0_full.jpg
134KB, 630x340px
>Sometimes to save such a shitastic world, one must sacrifice everything to fix everything, though his actions do actually succeed in bringing peace.
>Nah, screw that he's ok and is going to still be doing stuff. The world he tried so hard to save is probably crappy again making his sacrifice pointless.

I haven't seen an anime ruin the moral of a previous installment since Rebellion.
>>
>>150266738
What do you expect?

It's a show about terrorism.
>>
>>150266738

I expect there to be a new Evangelion installment where it turns out the Third Impact was just Shinji having a bad dream.
>>
>>150266738
What ruined Rebellion?
>>
>>150266925

>YFW the whole thing is going to be an elaborate Trump commentary.
>>
>>150266995

Like Geass, the TV show ended with a heartwrenching ending where the heroine is forced to sacrifice her entire existence to end the suffering of everyone else, only for her stalker to reset everything where she's the devil and almost nothing really happened with the heroine still existing.
>>
>>150267077
Oh, rebellion was the name of the other anime? I thought he was talking about Lelouch of the rebellion. What ruined Geass then?
>>
>>150267239

He means Madoka Rebellion. That ruined it's series' moral.
>>
>>150266738

You're victim of your own fucking delusion fucktard. Lelouch was NEVER dead and we had multiple threads since the end of the series discussing it. Only your retarded kind "Muh Lelouch MUST be dead" believed otherwise, despite the hard evidence indicating he was alive.

So fuck you, S3 is going to be amazing.
>>
>>150267328
Oh, it all make sense now.
>>150267428
Wait there's gonna be a s3 of code Geass?
>>
>>150267428
Grow up kid anime is shit.
>>
>>150266738
He sacrificed everything, but that doesn't mean the world can't be ruined by human action.
>>
>>150267077
Rebellion's current problem is the lack of a sequel. But it will get one sooner or later.

If the new Geass finds another ending for itself that will be enough.
>>
>>150267428
I dont really understand these guys either. Whole setup was itself a hoax. ZERO MUST APPEAR TO BE ALIVE, LELOUCH (ACTUAL FUCKING ZERO) MUST BE DEAD. Only appearance mattered for plan to succeed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.