[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write an anime/manga ,anon. >Trigger mode: Must have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 21

File: LIT ANIMU.png (6KB, 640x102px) Image search: [Google]
LIT ANIMU.png
6KB, 640x102px
Write an anime/manga ,anon.

>Trigger mode: Must have Mary Sues and Isekai
>>
>>150262703
Mary was killed by a flock of which fell out of a truck. Reborn in a fantasy world, she finds out that she will REMEMBER a new game-breaking cheat skill each time she fucks someone who isn't her childhood male friend. Fucking a furry or colored person also grants her bonus stat increases.

Eventually she gains the power to summon a cellphone. Memes ensue as she....
>>
>>150262703
>Mary was killed by a flock of frozen seagulls which fell out of a truck.
>>
>>150262922
anime of the year
>>
>>150262703
Guy gets reincarnated into a new world as a sword. His first owner apparently made him become a legendary sword before he gets used to being a sword. After he gets used to it, he tries to talk to his master but almost killed his master because he used his sword powers instead. His master decides to seal the sword as he is too powerful for the peaceful world that he had created. The Sword MC now wait in his sealing chamber for a long time and it even got hit by an earthuake. A thousand years later, the sword MC is on the verge of his "death" until he is discovered by a young female warrior who found him by accident. And the Sword MC will now have to live with his new owner and be careful not to kill him with his legendary might as a legendary sword.
>>
>>150263062
not to kill her*
Damn, I need to sleep.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl
>>
>>150263128
Overdone to death.
>>
A robot crash lands on a planet who's civilization is very reminiscent of Earth's medieval period. The robot is mistaken for a great and honorable knight and travels with a small girl who becomes his squire.
>>
>>150263146
Then maybe a boy falls in love with a male dog?
>>
then a clit eastword wanna screams KONO POWA and fucking dies
>>
>>150263062
>Guy gets reincarnated into a new world as a sword.

Isn't that already an LN?
>>
>>150262703
MC is a girl in a harem setting, trying to win generic harem lead-kun's affection
>>
>>150263193
Would watch. Sounds comfy.
>>
>>150262703
School boy has a normal unremarkable life. But one day, he meets a mysterious girl who changes his life dramatically when she reveals the secret organization she works for, and that the fate of the world lies in his hands.
>>
>>150262703
yuri harem
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (179KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
179KB, 1280x800px
produced by Kyo-ani.
>>
Every girl was turned into horny lolis, and a group of teen boys must defeat the person who did it while also keeping their girlfriends under control by pleasuring them every night (But only grouping and licking their tits, can't have them fucking them or else ruin the chance for sales because they aren't pure for the otaku crowd)
>>
your standard unremarkable and slightly loser ronin male character, volunteers to be a test subject for cryosleep experiment for a year. he hopes that wakes up, so that he can use the money for college. except a series of events causes him to be woken up for 500 years.

when he wakes up he finds that he is the last organic human on earth. everyone else is either a human mind in an android body, or AIs in android bodies. he is a major celebrity for a while because of the novelty of an actual living human. he acquires a harem of android girl friends. some have human minds that are decades to hundreds of years old, and some are AIs. though in this age is really doesn't matter.

the government recreates an old fashioned university for the MC to attend. his harem and a bunch of others attend with him for the novelty. since in this age, people just install the knowledge they need.
>>
>>150265950
11111000011101/10
>>
>>150265950
You forgot the most important detail: He gets to go to a cyborg high school

Better yet: males don't exist because higher testosterone is useless so everyone except him is a cyborg or android girl.
>>
>>150266188
no, that's awful.
>>
A newly born magical girl must learn the ropes of heroism and justice from the big bad, Queen Nefaru of the Black Dimension after the previous magical girl quits. Can Nefaru raise the young girl to be the ideal rival?
>>
>is a mystery with creepy occult tones
>follows two groups of MCs in parallel storylines that connect to form the plot
>first group has high schooler MC who is into the occult and likes to go on message boards
>he has moved to his aunt and uncle's house in a remote rural town because his parents have gone overseas for work
>gets a job at the local gas station and befriends the only other employee, a strong high school dropout delinquent and town outcast
>barely any people his age in town and the local high school, despite its size and facilities, has very few actual students and teachers
>at certain times, the town's residents disappear to go to some sort of secret meeting
>there are also all kinds of symbols across town and the MC can't shake his sense of unease
>being the occult and conspiracy buff he is, he starts investigating, roping in his new friend
>meanwhile, in Tokyo, the second MC, a detective who specializes in tax and money related crimes is inquiring about coffee shops in the city based on a gut feeling, but finds his inquiries he started on a whim being blocked by someone higher up and isn't given a reason why
>he begins investigating on his own and runs into a conspiracy theorist who is also investigating the coffee shops as well
>said conspiracy theorist frequents the same BBS that the first MC uses
(part 1)
>>
>>150267012
>as the first MC group delves into the history of the town revealing that there is a secret Christian group that has been operating since medieval times that was corrupted at some point into a group of Satanists
>meanwhile, the second group finds out that the people who have been blocking the detective's inquiries were from the child crimes division
>as both groups delve further into their respective, seemingly unrelated, mysteries, it's revealed to be a satanic child trafficking circle that has been in Japan for centuries and has rooted itself into the political class and rich elites
>first MC group has to deal with one of the rural towns that supplies the children to the cities and is a site for the occult rituals
>second group deals with the coffee shops that are used as a front for trafficking while also dodging the corrupt bureaucracy that would have them killed if they ever found out the investigation was going on
>both MC groups never interact except unknowingly through the BBS that both of them end up frequenting and posting their findings

I'm going for a True Detective set in Japan kind of feeling with this one. The music would be a lot like the music used in S1 of True Detective. This means a lot of folk, country and gospel music. Not sure how it would end, but given the gloomy atmosphere, it would at best be a bittersweet ending. Animation done by either Madhouse, Bones or Production IG. Not sure about a cast for this though.
>>
Arisu Kurohime is thrown into another world known as Wonderland due to an accident and the meddling of Shirousagi, a god of that world. In this other world, there are gaming mechanics. A competition that takes place every millennium is being held. It's called the Queen's Game and it is organized by the gods. The reward is the fulfillment of a wish. The rules are as such; compeitors must destroy each other's Ace of Hearts which is the item most dear to one's being.

Any can participate in the Queen's Game! And so Arisu does in hopes of returning home alive. The Queen's Game takes place in the Rabbit Hole; a replica of the Wonderland with set boundaries.

Due to being from another world, Arisu has an ability called [Outsider's Logic] that can reject anything she believe cannot be real. However, with the more time spent in Wonderland, the more she accepts the world's logic. Thus, her ability weakens over time.

After some leveling up fighting against normal animals, she encounters her rival, the Cheshire Cat (insert nip name here) and they fight. She is utterly defeated but he takes interest in her and spares her. She continue meeting other competitors, and learns how merciless some of them can be. Luckily, with her OP ability, she destroys their Ace and eliminates them from the game.

Suddenly, the monsters appear (there were only normal animals before) and the gigantic boss, the Jabberwocky starts terrorizing the competitors, quickly wiping their ranks out.

The last hundred competitors are told a terrible truth by Shirousagi who tells them even though they have just been destroying items, they have actually been killing people's souls. He's the Queen of Hearts servant, the Queen is the true enemy. After a slaughter and some heroic BSOD, the heroes (based on major Alice characters) start to work together to fight against the Queen. Cheshire Cat reveals he was from another world as well, though he isn't sure if it was the same one as hers. (part 1)
>>
>>150267085
Most of the heroes are resigned to death because their fighting against Wonderland's gods. They are after all, residents of Wonderland from the beginning. However, some of them, like Cheshire and Alice are from other worlds. Shirousagi pulled them in because the Queen's a sadistic bitch and wanted a fun fight. She had always won the Queen's Game. Some minor characters get some spotlight (like the March Hare and Dormouse). The heroes kill the Jabberwocky to gain a stat boosting title and some abilities which can help in killing the Queen. Cheshire Cat has the ability of [Spatial Warp]. In order to fight gods, you must become a god yourself. After a terrible battle with the Queen and Shirousagi, using her power of [Outsider's Logic], Arisu rejects the Queen as a pack of cards and ascends to become a god. Did I mention she did this to save Cheshire Cat, a guy she likes. Using her power as a Queen, she returns Cheshire and whoever else came from another world to their world...and then she rejects herself, returning her to her original world.

And then she finds herself playing Looking Glass Online with that Cat boyfriend of hers.

I'm too tired, I should sleep lol.
>>
>>150263193
Comfy/10
>>
>>150265226
a VN too
>>
In a world, anime characters are real and the anime you watch are them just acting in front of a camera.

However there are treated like second class citizens and are banned from finding work outside anime aside from one or two other professions.

One day, a head of a studio is murdered and all signs point to one anime character. However before the lead detective (human) finds him, said anime character appears in front of him saying he was setting up and begs for him to help find the person who framed him for muder
>>
>>150262703
I had an idea for a non-standard Isekai.

>MC is a hero in a fantasy setting who is to defeat the demon queen in the final battle. He's loaded with divine powers of twilight, but before the final battle he overhears that he's to be killed off after the whole demon queen ordeal and have his soul harvested like other that were similar to him to feed the magitek city of wonders MC swore to fight for for another 500 years before another demon invasion and rise of a new hero.

>Pissed off by this, MC decides to do a giant FUCK YOU to the people he fought for so hard. During the battle he defeats the demon queen in a way that kills both of them.

>The hero however wakes up in crib in the body of a baby. MC has been reincarnated in a alternative timeline where humanity went to space and colonized an impressive number of worlds. MC lives with his new family on a aquatic world...until it is attacked years later by aliens and their giant mecha during which MC loses his parents.

>The Terran Star Union mounts a desperate battle against the aggressors that attacked multiple worlds humans colonized. Both old and young, adults and children are pressed into the military. MC uses his experience from his old life and quickly advances until he gets hold of his own squad of mecha pilots. He also discovers that the powers of twilight he had in his early life also transferred to this world, but he's forced to master them again from the beginning.

>MC and his team are send out to secure a science outpost where the science division discovered something that would help fight the aliens...and this place is also overrun by them. MC and co save the scientists and civilians in there, but he also wants to secure the artifact that the scientists unearthed.

>MC goes with his mech into the dig site and fights a mechanical alien centipede. He wins, but his mecha is out of commission. He goes on foot to the artifact and he discovers that it is in fact a giant super robot.

TBC
>>
>>150268896
fuck of /co/

Who framed roger rabbit wasn't that good to begin with
>>
>>150269046
all those words when all you needed was MLA
>>
>>150262703
Some haughty rich girl is engaged with a perfect guy but then dies and gets reincarnated as a serf

Can she learn to climb back to the top?
>>
>>150269046
Cont.
>The machine responds to the MC. Attracted to his twilight powers the machine recognizes him as someone who can pilot it. From that point MC uses the robot to even the odds against the invaders.

>The robot can channel all kinds of energy sources and is Mazinger/Getter-tier powerful. Later the power of twilight manifests in MC to such a level that the robot starts using it.

>MC also gets a love interest in the form of one of his squad mates. A red-head girl who is the reincarnated demon queen.

>The aliens are in fact the people from his original reality that experimented in trying to get a new power source out of desperation, but ended up turning into scary humanoid monsters.

>>150269167
Didn't have time for this. Next time I'll post this idea I'll post it properly formatted.
>>
>>150269333 (checked)
I hope 'climbing' is a euphemism for what I think it means.
>>
Beck-style series about underground electronic music scene.
Aphex twin as main villain.
>>
File: 1452167054103.png (243KB, 368x438px) Image search: [Google]
1452167054103.png
243KB, 368x438px
>>150269387
>thinking I meant a format
>>
>>150269477
Oh...

You meant the other MLA.

OK, it's similar, but it's not about MC getting also a whole load of girls around him.
>>
MC unable to pilot a mech due to "health reasons"

But instead of being handed a super special awesome mech out of no where that allows him to pilot it, he BUILDS a super special awesome mech instead for him to pilot
>>
I'm just going to post my last one again:
Big breasted hikikomori girl gets transferred into the the world of the ero game she was playing. The game had an otome like plot in a fantasy like world where the Heroine had to conquer her party members and the like while saving the world. The catch to it was that the targeted characters all had an somehow cute and a bit innocent look different from the bishounen like appearence that can be found in most otome games. That is except for one character that is with you from the beginnig, the middle aged mercenery that had an very manly macho like look. Upon coming into this world the girl is instantly overjoyed about the whole situation except she isn't really to fond of the tought of some cool looking mercenery guy accompanying her on her journey of rescuing the worl while sexing her cute reverse harem. So she gets rid of him beforehand. Only problem here is macho mercenery man is actually a normal dude that has been transferred into the this world while playing the game just like her. One might think why a guy would play this otome game. Well the answer is simple. Not only was the game known for his cute designs but is was also the game with the most trap fanart being made from since its production. In fact because of the number guys playing the game even surpassed the number of females playing it. Anyway so the mercenery guy on the brink of the dead miraculously survives and swears revenge. Its something like that: ,, Damnit this fukin bitch!! I would have been happy beeing sourrounded by cute guys and fantasizing about trap outfits in my head but I can't let this shit go! Just you see, I'll come back and when I do I'll turn every least member of your beloved harem into my bitches (male) and let you suffer dozen times my pain!!! '' Will our am MC be able to do it? Can he turn every single character in thegame into his personal cumdumpster (male). Read it now to find out
Feminize the heroines heroes (provisional title)
>>
>>150269758
Would watch it.

Does he gets into difficult situations because of this?

AKA: People try to discourage him/prevent him from doing this?
>>
File: 1335483802784.png (184KB, 528x487px) Image search: [Google]
1335483802784.png
184KB, 528x487px
>>150262703
Isekai IN SPACE

>humans expand into space
>encounter magical civilizations
>giant space battles between human spacecraft and magical aetherships
>fighter vs dragon dogfights
>AI drone swarms vs necromancer undead hordes
>space marines vs adventurer heroes
>relativistic kill vehicles vs world consuming monsters
>ayy lmao vs waaargh
make it happen
>>
>>150270633
This is ridiculous.

I like it.
>>
>>150270633
>WH40K versus WH
Thanks, /tg/
>>
>>150270008
maybe

Defiantly would be a few people who say he doesn't belong at what ever setting there in (probably a school since anime) and would try to make his life hell,

To which there would be to routes, the oblivious highroad and doing nothing about it, or being a little devil and using what ever invention he cooked up that morning to make there lives hell in return, which would eventually get out of hand and would result in him getting told off by someone that he respects/admire and end with him going of to tinker with some machines away from everyone when ever he's in a skulking mood.

That little conflict would end probably in a surprise attack or training practice gone wrong when a few of the major student antagonists mechs get damaged and are unable to function, instead of one manning the entire threat by himself, he gets out of his mech risking god knows what to repair the other students as best he can so they can either fight together... or run like hell away

Plus there can be a little saying he has, either something he made up, or got from his grandfather/mentor

>There is always a ravine we can't cross, some people won't give up and will try to jump across, some people will and just sit at the edge dreaming of whats on the other side... and an engineer will build a god damn bridge
>>
>>150267085
>>150267507
This is quite a good concept. I can see myself watching this; kinda like a less embarrasing Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>150270633
>plot twist: humanity wins not through military supremacy but sheer raw CAPITALISM
>Mcdonalds in Alfheimr as the crowning symbol of victory
>HUMANITY FUCK YEAH
>>
>humans create a gladiator style sport
>almost no armed conflicts on the earth anymore, because of that
>more viewers than any other sport before
>the fighters have superpowers
>MC becomes a fighter in a casual league
>climbs the to the top with a team of friends he makes at the beginning
>halfway throught the first season they discover a plot by some unknown goverment funded scientists to create clones of them to fight in bloody underground fights for the rich and powerful
>show becomes hard r rated
>the team has to flee and gets chased by a goverment agent (or two)
>they have to lead a resistance against a goverment that wants to become a global union and ruin a whole lot of stuff for their gain
>they gather more and more fighters from other arenas in otehr parts of the world
>old team and the protagonist get killed off brutally
>new team and the best friend of the dead protagonist inherit their legacy
>final fight against the goverment agants is live on television
>new team wins with the help of the other fighters
>>
>>150270901

A 40k Anime would be fucking dope.
>>
>>150271191
I like the whole defiance thing.

There is nothing that perfectly describe a character as a badass more than not giving up no matter how bad the situation is.

>You cannot do X.
Yes I can. Already done it.

>Just give up.
Forget it.

>You cannot defeat X.
I have his head on the wall.

>You will lose in the first round.
Won the tournament.

>Why are you even trying.
To show how wrong you are you of little faith.

And the faces of those who were shitting on MC?

PRICELESS.
>>
Guy gets ducked into ancient mythological Greece.
Every demigod is a mary-sue.
>>
>>150272396
*sucked
>>
>>150270633
How would this even work lol
>suddenly all these legends are real
>Government agencies pouring through every fantasy book written since the 20th century to find any information useful to the war effort
>People start coming up with theories that Tolkien was abducted by elves
>>
>>150272549
that sounds pretty good if done right
>>
>>150263146
A boy falls in love with many girls

and they go to school
>>
>>150262703
>Onee-chan gets sucked into the world of her NEET brother's favorite video game console
>has to rely on her meager knowledge of it to survive and fight her way out
>every episode focuses on a different genre
>sucks that her brother has perverted tastes in games
Will Nee-chan's virginity remain intact in rape dungeon full of tenacle monsters and orcs? Can she become the best cock farmer in Farm Simulators? Will she make senpai fall in love with her? Does she even know what it means to act tsundere?
>>
>>150272549
>Tolkien was abducted by elves

The implication is scarier than a alien abduction.

What would the elves even ram up instead of a probe?
>>
>>150272962
roots and magic stones. maybe even silver anal beads
>>
>>150262703
The protagonist is an overly edgy self-insert entered into a fantasy world. His power is to make enemies remarkably stupid & less competent when around him, leading to situations like enemies with ranged weapons charging him instead of shooting & said weapons being curiously weaker. He also gets a harem.
>>
>>150272962
Since they are devout hippy dendrophiliacs, I would expect some "magic wand" made of a branch from a holy tree

Also:
>evolution has literally been proven wrong
>convergent evolution of humans on other planets in the galaxy
>creationism accepted
>mass converts to the faith
>the emprah rises
>WE MUST CLEANSE XENO SCUM
>DEUS VULT
>>
Isekai about a 4d virus that traps people in a deep sleep while their inner self is transported to a sort of otherwordly japan.

The catch is that the more creative you were in the real world, you recieve greater super power you recieve

Incedentally otaku and mangaka end up becoming really powerfull villians or heroes
>>
>>150273045
>>150273126
Ouch.

Would rather choose aliens and probes.
>>
>>150273288
Yeah I'd rather pick smooth sanitized alien alloys over some dirty wooden buttplug that's bound to give me rectal splinters
>>
40k anime with Eldar as the main focus
>>
>>150262703
Guy gets killed by a truck but survives
>>
>>150263193
Best in thread
>>
File: Mars.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mars.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/AGLMBfwsM2k?t=3m36s

Within the Mid-ring there is a deserted rock -- a shell of a planet, known to the inhabitants as Dumater. It is here that the greatest conflict know to us ended, and it is here that the previously tyrannical Jians will once more mount an exodus unlike anything the galaxy has witnessed.

MorsusLactea has seen fit to provide the Jians with the means to inhabit Polchrome, YOU have donated to make it possible. The condition? The Nephilim, the last great and standing achievement of the empire will be eradicated in the process. Mind you, not by any easy means. Weapons causing mass harm to the planet are prohibited.

We ask you then to join us then.

Witness this unprecedented undertaking, unedited and completely raw. See firsthand the emotion, the death, the destruction, the bravery, and the sacrifice as the Jians commit genocide against their own children in order to be born anew.

>You will not want to miss these Worlds In Collision.
>>
A young disgraceful samurai and his two ashigaru buddies flee the battlefield into an old forest as their army is routed. They wander the forest for several days, progressively getting weaker and with no exit in sight.

By sheer luck, they come across a village with an ancient shrine inhabited by strange looking people, forgotten by time. They ask for shelter and food but are turned away due to their violent appearance and nature. This disrespectful act towards a samurai combined with their desperation causes the men to attack the village.

They kill several people who resist and the samurai tries to rape the shrine maiden before being stopped by the Goddess of the shrine. She is disgusted with their behavior and decides to send them into the future, a time of peace where their kind are useless to atone for their crimes.

Once in the future, a chance encounter with the Yakuza ends in bloodshed, and the man they saved brings them into the violent Japanese criminal underworld.

Time of peace, indeed.
>>
File: Party Mask.jpg (274KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Party Mask.jpg
274KB, 1680x1050px
>>150274070
Jians?
>>
>>150262703

In a vaguely futuristic/magical world, a girl comes forth out of nowhere and becomes the #1 idol, garnering fans en masse. When interviewed, the girl claims to come from a different world. She's a blank slate with perfect qualities across the board.

[ record scratch ]
[ freezeframe ]

"You see this girl? She's great, right? She sings, dances, and sparkles. She's even got body pillows. Some real waifu bait right there. This girl is almost too good to be real."

"What if I told you she really is too good to be real?"

[ camera focuses on a scrawny guy in the audience ]

"This guy here typing away on his laptop? That's me. And I'm pretty much running the show here. If you haven't guessed it by now, Little Miss Hologram is my creation. As for how I got to this point, well... we have to go waaaay back."

[ VHS rewind effect ]
>>
>>150274576
Son of a Bitch. I gave them that name around 2013 from scratch, had no fucking idea it was already used.
>>
>>150275583
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jianzhou_Jurchens

The original gangstas.
>>
>>150273074
I wonder why no one has done this idea yet
>>
SOL where a human boy attends a high school who's faculty and student body is made up of different interdenominational beings. Aliens, Shadow People, Ghosts, Demons etc.

He was at some point transported to this other world but seems to have no real desire to go "home".

Series would center around him being the "straight man" in all the surreal weirdness that goes on in the school.
characters include :
-Busty redhead homeroom teacher who is an actual angel, complete with wings and Halo

-A Pleiadian( aka Nordic aliens) Jock/ upperclassmen type who is an arrogant asshole who is a constant dick to the MC, pretty racist against Humans who he sees as lower copies of his race. He makes it his personal mission to make the MC's school life a living hell any way he can.

-His best friend who is a perverted/nerdy Lizard person creature.

-A imp Demon girl with pale skin, red eyes, shark Teeth and a single Oni like horn at the top of her head. She is a trouble make her She is a constant trouble maker who likes to pull pranks and shit and for some reason always feels the need to involve the MC in her schemes which he usually gets in trouble for some how.

-Humanoid girl who has Telekinetik powers, and talks to people using her mind. She is goth/emo type and reads/writes dark poetry and never smiles. She always says odd shit and is considered weird even to the creatures around her.
>>
>>150273232
>4D
4th dimension is time, faggot.
>>
ある男の子が、女の子と恋に落ちます。
>>
>man gets sucked into an MMO world as his character
>his character was a troll character (not the race, internet troll)
>giant titties, ass, ganguro, high heals, piercings
>has to find a way to make himself not a freak of nature
>>
>>150262703
A boy falls in love with Mario. Granted desu ex powers of italian plumbing, he goes out TO BE A HERO.

Halfway, he decides america is so evil like Cintons, so he runs off to join based china. Then he becomes a chinese cartoon and a mascot more famous than chinese sad pandas.
>>
>>150280833
>Halfway, he decides america is so evil like Cintons, so he runs off to join based china.

Dubs truths.
>>
Super edgy with bad English. Not sure if I should censor.

MC is an extremely positive young man on Earth. He experienced many things, his parents, mentor and cat died, he failed his major exam badly, is getting kicked out of school, literally got NTR by his girlfriend, saved a kid from an accident which led to an explosion, kid still dies from explosion, waking up in a hospital with a burnt body, have a creepy appearance. Despite all those, he will just shrug off the sadness, believing in a more positive and happy future. Out of nowhere, he was eaten by a creepy monster.

2nd MC is a mental, handicapped and depressed little girl on a fantasy world. She survived everyday by begging for money or searching for food from the garbage. Sometimes, she was sexually and physically assaulted with no one to help her, leaving her broken.

MC found himself alive and well below a cliff in a fantasy world (although he is wrapped with bandages.). When he looked up, he saw the 2nd MC jumping off the cliff, suiciding. He caught her and broke his arms. The 2nd MC goes into a broken trance and proceeds to strangle MC for not letting her die.

The MC stopped her after struggling. The 2nd MC comes to senses and ran away.

Will be continued with more bad writing. Wait for a bit.
>>
>>150281641
Warning bad English and super edgy things ahead.

Being lost, the MC wanders and encountered terrible monsters. Escaping the threat, barely surviving.

The 2nd MC feeling guilty came back and saw the MC lying on the ground, dying. She treat him with a weak healing magic and the MC realised that she was afraid of touching him due to fear of man. Both of them fell asleep.

That night they were attacked by a terrible monster. They were chased by it until they came upon multiple dead trees blocking their way. Obstacles which the little girl can't climb over.

The MC climbed over and held out his hand towards the girl to lift her ul. She was unable to grab his hand due to fear. The monster caught up and attempt to eat her.The MC jumped down to save her but was bitten by the monster.

A golden coloured poured from the bite mark and shaped itself into a large set of teeth. The monster was bitten.

The girl was speechless. She had never felt such an act of kindness. But she was horrified at what she had caused.

"It's OK! I'm OK! Everything is OK!" The young man lied through his teeth.

The girl hugged him, tightly, apologising and thanking him with tears rolling down her cheek.

And that is how the story begins.
>>
>>150270633
Sounds kinda Fate/ish
>>
>>150265282
>>150268262
>>150273826

I've thought about writing it as a novella. The main villain would be some general who is renowned throughout the land for famously eating people and encouraging cannibalism towards his troops
>>
>>150274657
Fug I'd watch that shit
>>
A boy wakes up one day with super powers after having been struck by lightning so he goes to school and the bullies that always pick on him try to pick on him and he says "you wan't some of this punks?" then he beats them up and the girl he always had a crush on sees him and has a crush on him but he has to say no to protect her because his powers are now too dangerous and then a new kid shows up at school the next day and also has super powers but is darker and edgier and the girl who liked the guy now likes him instead because he is cooler and all the girls like him even the teachers and so the boy brings a ak47 to school and shoots up the place because everyone called him autistic
>>
>>150282580
Reminded me of a certain thread on /lit/
>>
Slice of Life show set in a post-WW3 cyberpunk setting.

Things like removing prosthetic limbs before bathtime, soldiers on the street, hearing of terrorist attacks on the news, and playing pranks by hacking into your friends' augmentations are all considered normal.
>>
>>150265226
>>150268533
>it has been done so I can't post about it
Fuck off I have been brainstorming this idea for 3 days and 3 nights in a row an the ideas keep on flowing like a river in a rainy season you do not ruin this for me. Fuck off shitters.
>>
Long ago in a distant land Aku the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, Aku tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where Aku's evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!
>>
>>150284141
fund it
>>
File: 1455854856012.png (110KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1455854856012.png
110KB, 604x453px
>>150262703

>>150283931
It was only a matter of time
>>
>>150284121
woah man why are you getting so bent on what 2 anonymous retards are saying
>>
File: 1477689546939.png (46KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
1477689546939.png
46KB, 651x436px
>5 characters wake up in a cold, white, stone palace
>they're unrelated except for the common connection between them that they're all exceedingly horrible people, and that they've all died recently
>confronted by a figure that identifies itself as the passage between life and the afterlife most likely a well-dressed and condescending immortal loli that gives them an ultimatum
>return to life and hunt down 15 excessively evil souls, known as "leeches," and kill them, with a time limit of 30 days
>these leeches are a colorful cast of assasins, serial killers, gangsters, drug lords, and street punks, each with metal gear-esque supernatural powers, including a drug pusher that can individually detach and control each part of his body, an assasin lady with an obsession with spiders and mechanical augments to match that, and a colorful sniper who holds underground "shows" where he fucks with and executes people wandering through a trap-filled maze
>if you succeed, you go to the afterlife, which is infinite sleepy nothingness.
>if you die, or time runs out, you get dragged off and spend an eternity in indescribable pain
>the crew of various pieces of scum have to bond and work together to not get killed
>fights are long and won by cleverness
>rival crew is met along the way that occasionally helps and occasionally fucks things up
in the end, both crews have to fight and turn against each other to see who actually gets to the afterlife in a final fight, like the end of a Double Dragon level
Watcha think?
>>
>>150284746
>can individually detach and control each part of his body
LEFT HAND RULE
>>
>>150284842
Not to be all /tg/, but i was actually using this plot for a game I'm running.
>Detach man runs off and lures the crew into a tight, dark machine tunnel
>manages to bite someone by attacking them with their detached jaws, which has to move itself by dragging itself along by the tongue
>character gets choked by a snake-like arm outta nowhere
>everyone's being eavesdropped on by an ear hanging from the ceiling
>if anyone is wounded, the veins from a detached heart strike out and dig into the wounds, pumping poison into the body
>Someone stabs him early on, he just sucks it into his body
>later on, when being grabbed by a character, forces that same knife out of his eye blade first, stabbing a character
>eventually gets killed when he's lured into a blast furnace and blast cremated
>>
>>150274576
Divine Cybermancy but with cute girls
Dutch is the best waifu
>>
In the years after [insert cataclysmic event], children aging from 5-19 have been genetically altered and are classified as [insert Eastern European diety group]. These children enter special schools to hone their abilities and train with futuristic weapons, which vary depending on the child's abilities, to compete in combat tournaments to prepare them for a coming invasion from aliens from another dimension

In the year 2XXX our MC has a fateful encounter with a [insert warm color]-haired girl with a modest chest and gets into a small misunderstanding with her on his first day. They have a mock battle, in which the MC wins, and learns that she is the princess of [insert Eastern European-esque country name] and one of the strongest students at the academy.

Hijinks ensue as the pair become partners for the upcoming tournament, making friends, rivals, and enemies out of students from their school and the other academies.

The aliens never show up until the last 15 seconds of the 12th episode, and no second season is announced
>>
>>150262703
4 people wake up in a fairytale world filled with monsters and magic, all adults, none of which have any memory besides some vague concepts of what they were in their previous lives. They take on the names of their roles in their previous lives believing those are in fact their names (farmer, pastor, page[f], and hero).

The hero ends up gathering the other characters together into a party, and because they all suffer from the same circumstances, they go on a journey to find out why they are all in this world they don't know.
>>
>>150285367
Eh, good premise but amnesia is a bit cliche'd
>>
>>150274657
Literally just Hatsune Miku
>>
In the current times, being a Mangaka is a hard work for the body, they usually have to do superhuman efforts to comply with schedules and work. Due to this, they usually get sick. A group of unhealthy Mangaka get sick and one day, they fall in coma.

In reality, they get transported somehow to a distant magical world. They discover that the characters that they have created are the inhabitants of that world.

They must work together to beat the big bad and escape that world.

>Will they know enough about their own creations?
>>
>>150276827
its magic I aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>150275801
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jianzhou_Jurchens

It's funny, I came to that name from roman inspiration instead.
>>
>>150262703
a boy undergoing an expertiment is traversed through space and time. He must now do good deeds, righting what was once wronged, leaping from time line to timeline, living, learning, and loving. all the while hoping that the next leap is the the one that leads him home.
>>
>>150276827
time can be considered a forth dimension, not nessecarily the forth dimension. because while an object in 3 dimensional space is simply a still object the addition of the time aspect gives it another aspect, that being of its duration in space. what an actual forth dimension would look like is a bit hard to explain. If you look at how to describe a single dimension, it is a line flat, while a two dimensional is a flat surface, and we see 3 dimensional objects as solid entities that take up space. but from a 4th dimensional point of view, if we return back to the 1, and 2 dimensional planes. we can see all aspects of them, there is nothing hidden about it, what is there is there. from a 4th dimensional point of view, a 3 dimensional object would look similar in design that 2 dimensional object would look to us. In that all aspects of the reality we percieve would be as if on a piece of paper.
>>
>>150262703
A boy falls in love with a girl, unable to confess, he is gifted by deus ex machina with her number, he calls and finds out she's actually an alien assassin who's trying to kill their teacher, who turns out to be the heir to an alien kingdom. The boy agrees to help her, if she'll go out with him. She laughs at the notion that he, a mere human, could help her. However, the boy reveals he's actually an esper, with the power to control gravity. The two of them team up, but can they win?
>>
File: 1317170019355.jpg (96KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1317170019355.jpg
96KB, 816x816px
>>150288999
>>
>>150265597
two two-cour omnibus season a la Amagami SS
>>
>>150262703
A male university student was on his way to meet his girlfriend when a lubed up onahole falls into the electric cables near him causing short circuit that ends his life, a goddess tells him she'll give him another chance due to his way of dying. However the only body available is that of a loli fighting evil as a mahou shoujo,
>>
>>150288872
>>150288999
>It took this long
I held back on posting my own shitty pasta because I didn't want to curse the thread.
>>
>>150262703
Girl suddenly and completely unexpectedly gets reborn in a video game, gains the power of the most powerful being in the universe and proceeds to curbstomp the shit out of everything because nothing is more powerful than her

Also she has big tits and it gets cut after 8 chapters
>>
>>150262703
>Story about undead knights used as slave soldiers

>First Episode is a massive, epic scale battle with dragons and shit
>MC is leading a cadre of undead soldiers
>Kills a group of enemy summoners before they can manifest an angel to win the war
>As a reward, gets his head cut off by his commander

>Second episode is five years later
>Assigned as a bodyguard for some noble brat on a manhunt
>They've been detecting angelic magic in the area, gotta go stamp it out
>MC gets killed by bandits, immediately brought back
>Noble continues to use MC as a sacrificial pawn over and over again
>MC stumbles on the angelic child and regains all of his memories, kills the noble brat

>Fourth episode, he awakens in a mine worked by prisoners
>He had been deemed too dangerous to use for anything except manual labor for the last eight years
>Is used to kill the guards and cause a jail break
>Escapes, gets hunted through the forest, episode five ends with him presumed dead again

>Episode Six finds him alive, recovering the old fashioned way in a temple
>There's this cute 13 year old girl with angelic powers who remembers him
>Other undead knights get sent in to butcher him

>Episode Seven, big bloody fight, MC sacrifices himself to let the angel escape
>His head gets presented to the noble of the brat he killed

>Episode Eight, the child is now a woman
>She has several undead knights serving her now, of their free will
>She's hunting down the nobles that killed her family (the ep 1 summoners)

>Episode Nine, the asshole noble sends out a kill squad especially for her
>The knights are obviously the same ones that killed MC
>Slaughter all of her protectors, capture her

>Episode Ten, she's brought before the noble, the first time he's actually had an audience with his knights
>The knight pulls off his mask, it's MC
>Managed to survive five years without dying and losing his mind
>Climactic fight scene, MC kills the noble and escapes with the girl

Could use some refinement
>>
>>150289485
In fairness, only the opening part of the pasta on mine.
>>
>>150289207
Make it the whole otaku university group and them failing all of their missions as mahou shoujos in order to remain cute lolis forever and I'll watch it.
>>
Something Something Our school is suddenly in a fantasy world !?

One of those giant fictional high schools that takes up a small towns worth of space gets transported to a fantasy world and it follows the teachers as they quickly go through the stages of grief and then pull up their socks and try to make the best of things.

Plot points include:

One of the kids pulls Not!Excalibur out of a rock and goes on a magical adventure and comes back 4 episodes later with a gaggle of princesses following him around

Some knights show up to investigate and after some tense moments the noble that owns the land recognizes the place as an academy of learning and it becomes official

Since the place is an official school all the princesses transfer in and then more and more students of nobility start getting sent there with big piles of money

Daily life of the Gym Teacher as he has gone from threatening late students with laps to fighting off monsters to protect the students (Delinquents are his helpers).

Some kids learn magic and so the assistant teachers go on a quest to find a wizard who will teach the kids magic.
>>
>>150262703
Rabu Raibu
>>
After having her village burn, her brother executed, friends missing and her sister turned into a prostitute, a little girl finds herself on an auction as a slave being only 7 years old the bidding is low, and a young boy buys her for 500 neo. Now at home she's surprised when the boy tells her she's free and can live in this house for as long as she wants.
>Boy is actually a really old warrior specialized in magic.
>Girl asks to be trained into a sword master in order to avenge her village and possibly find her sister.
>>
2 boys get chosen to save a parallel world from destruction, however when they're traveling trough the portal one of them gets lost and arrives 100 years later, and so the 1st boy has already saved the world, became rich, got a harem and lived the rest of his life in peace.
With the mission now accomplished, the 2nd boy must find a way to live in this new world.
>>
File: behold.png (190KB, 334x314px) Image search: [Google]
behold.png
190KB, 334x314px
A NEET gets isekai'd into a fantasy world of swords and magic. However, being a NEET from another world, he has no talents in swording and magicking, and thus eventually ends up in a profession most befitting of his abilities...

an accountant in the Adventurer's Guild. Follow NEET-kun's incredibly exciting lifestyle as he uses his amazing high school education to revolutionize office work in the other world while learning about the horribly dull lives of his dragon-slaying clients. He may even find romance as a love triangle blooms between him and two extraordinary heroines, an OL Christmas cake who works the front desk and a part-time worker at the local MagiMart convenience store.
>>
File: 58862574.jpg (176KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
58862574.jpg
176KB, 1080x720px
>>150262703
>>
File: IMG_2980.jpg (89KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.jpg
89KB, 500x485px
>>150267085
>>150267507
>tfw this now is mine
>>
It's a SOL/romance story about a man and woman who are apartment neighbours in a very cheap and rundown apartment block.

He is an aspiring novelist who has seen success here and there but otherwise pays his bills by working part time and doing as much writing as possible. This means that he's pretty poor but he is so cheerful and optimistic that it's not really an issue for him.

She is a driven hardworker who is living in the cheap apartments only to save money in the hopes that she can save enough to realise her dream of being rich and successful. She despises the MC as "childish" and irresponsible, while he takes a dislike to the FMC as being uptight and too serious.

Day by day he notices that she seems to mostly eat convenience store bentos for dinner. He, being a part-timer and spending a lot of time on the internet, is a good cook and decides one day to "accidentally" prepare too much food and offers it to her. She accepts and eats it and eventually asks if he will teach her how to cook.

Thus they begin spending more and more time together, their initial dislike of one another lessening quickly. She realises that he's not some hikki freeloader and works hard toward his goals in his own way, and he gets to see the side of her that is relaxed and fun.

They learn a lot from one another and both become more balanced individuals for it.
>>
Everyday until you like it.

>MC moves to a new town and starts at a new school
>(un)fortunately for the MC his last name is the same as that of a large, well known yakuza family in the area
>this is played for laughs at first, with students assuming that he's the heir to the family and the MC plays along more out of bad luck than anything else, with no one giving him a chance to explain that it's a coincidence
>eventually the yakuza get word that there's someone new in town and he's supposedly part of their family, and they send guys to pick him up
>misunderstandings continue when he's brought before the boss of the family in the town, and in order to keep himself from being killed for impersonating a family member, the MC has to pretend that he really is a part of the mob
>through sheer luck he manages to satisfy their questions about how he is related to them and they welcome him as one of their own
>as the show goes on, he becomes more involved in the yakuza operations and ends up being the thing he was only pretending to be

>the family is tightly woven into the fabric of the town where they are thought of more highly than government and police both
>as such, he earns a great deal of respect (rather than scorn) for being a gang member
>but when corrupt cops decide that the mob hasn't been paying them enough, they try to bring down the family that has lined their pockets and replace them with one they can control
>using underhanded and downright illegal tactics, the police fabricate evidence, pose as yakuza and perpetrate crimes, and do a myriad of other things to spoil the yakuza in the eyes of the townfolk

>despite the fact that he is pretending, and despite the fact that the MC doesn't really have much good to say about gang members, he finds himself oddly attached to his new town and his new 'family', and wholeheartedly takes up their quest to keep the town peaceful, even dirtying his own hands to protect the people who look up to the mob for help
>>
>>150263062
would watch
>>
>>150266926
YESYESYES!!!¡
>>
File: 1446436069914.jpg (18KB, 244x320px) Image search: [Google]
1446436069914.jpg
18KB, 244x320px
>>150263193
This needs to happen.
>>
>>150267063
I want this
no I NEED this
>>
>>150295741
>this now belongs to me hehe
>>
>>150272754
plot twist her best friend/ greatest ally is her brothers avatar
>>
File: IMG_5266.png (83KB, 222x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5266.png
83KB, 222x350px
>>150284746
>assasin lady with an obsession with spiders
>>
>>150262703
An anime
Now what?
>>
>MC is a delinquent high school girl who wakes up in a hellish afterlife after getting hit in a traffic accident
>She is attacked by horrifyingly cruel and violent people and "dies" over and over again by being tortured and ripped apart by them
>She realizes these people represent the karma she has built up by being an asshole to people all her life
>She was a bully in school so the meek girl she picked on turns into a vengeful murderous beast after her blood. She was rebellious and hateful towards her parents so they just show up to jeer at her and insult her for being a useless child who never should have been born. There's also the fellow gang members whom she double-crossed, etc.
>While running through the hellish dark landscape and crying, MC runs into one nice and supportive soul among the demons of her past
>It's her late grandpa, the only person she never made an enemy of, who was always kind and agreeable yet had a strong sense of justice and morality which she simply couldn't argue against
>MC's grandpa takes her on a walk while talking about the past. He convinces her that it's still not too late, even if she can't make up for what she's done to others, she can still go forward while acknowledging her wrongdoings and making peace with herself
>MC decides to apologize and bow to all the demons that haunt her. They don't reply but they stop attacking her and fade away with a smile
>Her grandfather says goodbye and that he hopes to see her in the next life. The surroundings gradually turn from scarlet red to a peaceful blue and melt away into a soothing darkness
>"Ah. Hahaha. I guess this is really the end for me."
>She closes her eyes and lets the darkness overtake her
>MC wakes up in a hospital bed and sees her crying parents looking at her and calling her name
>As she realizes that she really can start all over again as a better person, that she really can be loved, a single tear streams down her cheek
>"Tadaima"
>>
Guy gets pulled to a new world by a witch, and everytime he dies he "respawns" at a checkpoint. I silver haired qt would be nice.
>>
>>150284111
Why have an anime about this when we'll just live to see it happen in real life?
>>
>>150262703
MC is an asshole and an officer in a mercenary company filled with insane nutjobs that should never hold a gun. He is the last person standing between a corrupt banana republic and a demonic invasion.
>>
A group of friends when leaving middle school are going to end up going to different high schools. In fear of growing apart from one another they go on a trip to a local temple to pray together that they will always be friends, however a storm hits and they get lost. They find themselves at a stand that is selling charm with the seller being a miko that claims the charms will insure that their spirits will always be drawn together.

That night the friends find that the charms draw them into another world as they sleep, however their bodies in this world are spiritual, and they soon find that they are able to possess/fuse with people and objects of this world to interact with it. Known in this world as spirits of guidance the act of them possessing people enhances their abilities and grants them improved luck. The friends use this to go on adventures with the inhabitants of this world having fun and experiencing various hijinks, such as two of the friends possessing lovers to help them out of a dungeon and ending up kissing vicariously.

Months later a member of the group is hit by a truck and dies, she is reborn in another world, though not the one she and her friends have been going to. She however possesses skills and abilities similar to those of the people she aided as a spirit of guidance. Meanwhile on earth her friends distraught at her death go to the temple seeking the miko they bought the charms from, and discover said miko is an apparition with a job to bring spirits of guidance to her world. The miko however can only tell them that it may be possible to use the power of the charms to force their spirits to the same world as their friend, but that she has no way of knowing where that is, and that they won't be able to return.

Cliffhanger, implications of season two, but it never happens.
>>
It'a an anime about two 40 year old women who have been BFFs since high school and once promised each other that if they were both still single at 40 they'd just marry each other.

When they hit 40 the law in Japan already allows gay marriage so they decide to go through with the wedding.

It all goes well for a little while but they soon realise that their marriage won't last because it lacks things like physical intimacy. They begin to feel like they've made a mistake and get a little drunk and begin reminiscing about their younger days and how they'd come to make their marriage pact and how they used to get drunk and make out when they were in university. It doesn't quite go as planned when they try to get drunk and make out again but next morning when they sober up the seed of the idea has been planted and both women become open to the idea of being physically intimate with each other.

Slowly they open up and become like a real married couple, eventually both of them having to confront the idea that maybe, just maybe, they'd stayed unmarried for so long because they really hoped that they would end up having to fulfill their marriage pact.
>>
>>150282023
Do it.

Though the last part is kinda...creepy and edgy.

But it'd still be nice.
>>
>>150297699
i need this in my life
>>
A slice of life romance centering a highschool girl, starting on her first job as a snack girl (girls in cafe paid by men to chat with). The job is less than ideal, and not what she was looking for exactly but unable to get any better, had to settle for it. Over time and after a few comedic hi jinks, she develops feelings for a customer, a regular who would always request for her specifically. Unlike the fat salary men who pass by, this particular person finds more interest with listening about her life.

Until one night the girl was approached by a mysterious stranger while walking home alone at night...
>>
Like Welcome to the NHK but the MC is a girl, the neighbor is a fujo, sempai is an ikemen and Misaki is now male named Misashi.
>>
File: 26457279.jpg (248KB, 1481x1080px) Image search: [Google]
26457279.jpg
248KB, 1481x1080px
>bland NEET wakes up in an Isekai world
>after mere three minutes following him exploring it he's dies by being run-over by a dragon or similar shit
>then arrives the NEET management and regulation team to figure out what to do with the body
>the actual protagonist is a early 20's elf newcomer working in the Isekai newly formed team since the world is suddenly overflowing with NEETS appearing out of no where
>the problem is where to house the NEETS, integrate them into the work force, stop them from causing trouble, being killed and awakening a new legendary evil power every damn week
>the show is a mix of The Office, imigration crisis management and occasional investigation of a crime involving our world NEETS
>the protagonist must think out of the box to figure out where to place the new weird population while having to deal with her outdated superiors
>as a subplot one of her colleagues of work is trying to follow by himself a lead on the person or group possibly responsible for evoking the wasteful NEETS
>will she succeed in becoming a genius of public administration?
>but who's really trying to get in her way?
>>
>>150263146
A boy falls in love with a girl (boy).
>>
Shoujo romance with a clumsy yet headstrong MC, an abusive mysterious black haired guy and a goof guy blond dude.
The good guy wind the MC bowl
>>
Bland fantsy mc wakes up in the middle of akihabara. He thinks that he has been teleported to a magical world and starts looking for a quest. hilarious misunderstandings ensue. He cant cast spells, gets in trouble for carrying a sword, fights the cops and joins the yakuza, only to beat them up after he discovers that they are bad people.
After a while, he starts getting used to the world and he does not enjoy it. He is poor, smart people use him and justice is nowhere to be found. He still keeps believeving that he is here for a reason, and that one day he will become a hero again, and go on a magical quest. Yet for years nothing happenes. He moves into a small apartment, gets a job and develops and interest in japanese pop culture. He slowly becomes an otaku, as the world depicted in manga, anime and video games, remind him of home. And after waiting for three years, he finally accepts that he will never be a hero in this crappy world, and there in no adventure waiting for him. And he looses all of his will to live...
>>
>>150301116
That would not sell, he should go whale fishing on a ship or sacrifice himself saving a city near an almost exploding nuclear reactor..
>>
>>150301269
Or die by falling from the roof, while trying to reach a ball that some kids kicked up there.
>>
>>150301520
Anon, are you alright? Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>150301269
It's a deconstruction of the Isekai genre and a harsh look on real life and escapism.

Him dying a noble death would ruin the message.

Also, it might not sell that well, but it will become a classic that all elitists will praise.
>>
>>150301593
It's just self inserting depression porn anon.
It needs some kind of catharsis, even if only inside his head.
>>
>>150262703
Medieval Magical world with swords and magic. This world is in constant turmoil, with many different kingdoms always warring with one another. Due to this, the Warriors and magicians are sent to war at the early age of 12 in order to bolster the constantly dwindling armies forces. The kingdoms are forced to keep the bare minimum of workers in order to retain food and skilled workers in their country so the first son/daughter of the family is tasked with learning their families trade while all others are sent to war. Story starts with Luke, the first son of a blacksmith. It has been his dream to take over his father's blacksmith and to become the best smith in his kingdom. Alas, he has no talent for the forge, barely able to make even the simplest of tools. On his 12 birthday, he is forced to join the military due to his lack of talent. The kingdom has officials that gage the talent of the skilled workers and saw that Luke had no skill in smithing. The story follows Luke, and his childhood friend 'Mary stu' as they are sent to the military and attempt to survive the wars of their kingdom.
>>
Post apocalyptic future. A ragtag group or foragers from the wasteland is recruited to go on a mission to the past to stop a cataclysmic event that led to the future they now exist in.

They go back in time, and by this action the future is changed to be much better than their own because they are assumed to complete their mission. The improvement is marginal, however, and the new future sends back a highly trained squad to stop the ragtag squad and create their own solution to the cataclysmic event.

Both groups get in eachother's way and try to fulfill their original mission and eventually realize that both of their missions end in an apocalypse and they must work together to figure out a solution.
>>
The insanity of Prince of Tennis + Turkish Oil Wrestling.
>>
>>150301627
>It needs some kind of catharsis, even if only inside his head.
His catharsis is realizing that the simple and fun life he had will never come back. and that the real life is not worth living.
And do we have catharsis in real life? Do we get to finish our story arcs? No.
I have seen 3 deaths in this year. one of my childhood friends (who was bullied his entire life, and never got the love he needed from anyone) jumped off a tower. Another young man finished school and was eagerly awaiting to see the life ahead. He died in a carcrash with 3 of his friends. And an my friend's grandfather, who was 91 when he died. He had not said a single logical sentance in the last 20 years. Only rambling and looking at the sealing, while others took care of him.

Where was their catharsis? Where was the culmination of their character development?
>>
>>150301856
sucks to suck nerd
>>
>>150262703
>300 years ago 7 Legendary Warriors beat 10 Devils.
>A Warrior, a Monk, A Mystical Beast Riding Lancer, An Archer, a Summoner, a Black Mage, and a White Mage
>However the Devils weren't all destroyed including the leader who could still raze the Earth
>In order to prepare for their possible return a school is made for youths (12-18) to train in the ways of the warriors.
>MC is super excited that he gets to go and hopes he can be something cool like a Warrior, or Black Mage.
>Upon arriving he and all the other new students have to take tests to see what they're proficient with.
>MC fails at everything, even thinking making a puff of smoke instead of a fireball counts as 'successful'.
>In the white mage exam everyone is handed a rotten apple and told to concentrate on it to restore it and the MC just tosses the apple away saying white mages are lame.
>After all the exams are done the MC waits for his results
>He's a white mage, and he spirals into a depression thinking white mages are lame and nobody will be his friend
>The entire time he was hoping to be a cool warrior so people would like him
> His cake White mage teacher shows the Head of White Mages that not only did he heal the apple where his hands touches it, but since then it continued to heal until the Apple was 100% restored.
> MC fucks the teacher once he graduates early due to his prodigal powers and then fucks his Elf girl BFF turned student after he becomes a teacher for the 3rd-6th years
>>
Childhood friend NTR's the strange new girl from the MC because he doesn't love her
>>
>>150301116
>And after waiting for three years, he finally accepts that he will never be a hero in this crappy world,

Grimgar/10. Boring.
>>
>>150300237
>>the show is a mix of The Office, imigration crisis management and occasional investigation of a crime involving our world NEETS

Sounds gud, /tv/. Should bollywood.
>>
>>150294928
Valkyrie Profile?
>>
File: 1447166118011.jpg (978KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1447166118011.jpg
978KB, 1500x1001px
>>150262703

Donald Trump: The Wall
>>
File: Yamada dance.gif (588KB, 238x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yamada dance.gif
588KB, 238x330px
>Oblivious group of teenagers stumble into an abandoned lab.
>Finding what looks like VR gear, they strap it on
>They then get their minds extracted into free floating figures, essentially ghosts, the machines keep their bodies safe.
>They then embark as astral projections to find out the creator of the machines.
>They do so by honing their individual skills, such as possessing people, and manipulating objects
>>
>>150303172
>Wall
There's already at least 3 China Isekais in mangos.
>>
Female MC manages to enter the best high school in Japan which is set on an artificial island, but her hopes are somewhat crushed when she realizes everyone seems to be a chuunibyo.
As the story progresses a love triangle forms between the #1 student and the prettiest girl on the school.
She picks the girl
>>
A group of ordinary high school students are sucked into another dimension. They are greeted by a small alien. That alien is a dark sorcerer, who has summoned them to become his demon slaves. The enslavement fails, and most of them escape his castle, out into the surrounding countryside.

They find a nearby village, but they don't speak the aliens language, they're three times the size of the aliens, and the aliens require a constant source light to survive, the same way humans need air. The mere fact that they can move around freely at night makes them terrifying creatures of darkness. The villagers panic, and the city guard tries to fight them off. So the main cast is left out in the wilderness with several problems.

[tbc]
>>
>>150307293
The sorcerer is still trying to enslave them, and is still holding at least one of their friends under his control, who needs to be rescued.
The sunlight is incredibly harsh, and they're getting sunburned fast enough to know that it's dangerous to be out in the day.
They don't have any food, they quickly determine they can't eat any of the local fungi, so they need to hunt animals, like the villagers livestock, driving further conflict.
The village has called in a clan of demon hunters to try and hunt them down using unknown magical powers.
The only way they have to communicate with the aliens is a magic amulet, in the possession of the original sorcerer.
Finally they need to find a way to get home, which will involve learning some magic of their own, somehow. The summoning magic is really dangerous, only madmen attempt it. It breaks down the barriers between worlds, and risks destroying everything around it. But it's not the humans world that's at risk, so that's a chance they're willing to take.

tldr, World threatening, flesh eating, monsters of darkness have invaded, and they're actually just normal humans trapped in a world where they don't belong.
>>
>>150269149

Kill yourself
>>
A pet robot is bought by a prominent family to become a companion for their 6year old son. Unbeknownst to them, the robot is in fact part of a KGB spy program that is disguised as a companion bot and sent to conduct deep cover operations in America.

As the robot spends more time with the family and their son, he becomes more attached to them and ultimately must choose between serving the Russian State or his newfound family.

Several episodes will also serve as flashbacks showing how the KGB conditioned him with a chance encounter with some monks in the woods creating a natural attachment and affection which carries over to his current state.

The anime ends with the robot captured by the U.S. Army and dissected in Area 51, only to have a live brain embedded in its head to the shock of scientists.
>>
File: Img.png (422KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
Img.png
422KB, 1280x614px
>>150262703

>Within a mid to low fantasy world with an early 20th century touch people who are descendants of legendary heroes are gifted extraordinary powers that allow them to perform feats that are usually impossible. Such as jumping 30 ft in the air, being able to go toe-to-toe with a dragon using their bare fist, being able to revive the dead, summoning troves of the undead, and etc.
>Many kingdoms wish to have descendant of Heroes under their control in order to have the greatest soldiers at their command, which has started several wars between Heroes in the past and scarred the land.
>The Main Character is a descendant of the Thief Hero who was capable of stealing any precious items without leaving a trace. Being the descendant of the Thief Hero the MC is granted the ability of teleportation, being able to appear and disappear anywhere in the world at their own whim.
>During one job to steal a kingdom's royal treasures the MC is defeated by the kingdom's heroes under the control of its Princess who set up a trap to specifically beat them, and is forcefully recruited into her private army of heroes.
>The group of Heroes under the princess control is formed as a special police force for the sole purpose of taking on a revolutionary group within the kingdom, who has been exterminating descendants of Heroes claiming them as the reason why the world is always at war, the descendants of Heroes have been manipulating the kingdoms of the world oppressing the working people, and has been growing in influence with the common people thanks to the development of technology.
>The leader of the group who is killing of descendants of Heroes is a man who claims to have come from another world where there is no such thing as Heroes, technology is dominant, all men are equal with peace everywhere, and that he is doing what he does to recreate that world becoming the common peoples savior.

I tried /a/.
>>
female protagonist isekai'd into a world of magic.

At first she thought it was a savage middle age one with sword and sorcery but turns out it had the same technolevel with ours. She does not have any tech from here, except a fellow computing witch. With a Dell inspiron and a samsung tablet.

Depicted with different culture and started with theprotag can not speak
native language. After she got isekaid she got conscripted into country minor conflicts. The army taught her how to protect herself and language.

After that she went to found the way back home. Spending years after years in the isekai, she got suprised that she only has gone for a few months in the real world.
>>
File: 1470591295846.gif (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470591295846.gif
4MB, 400x300px
>It's 1972
>In the beginning of the Easter Offensive, Captain Buck Hennerson is tasked with leading a terribly malcontent and dysfunctional squad consisting of South Vietnamese freedom fighters and misfits of the US. army. Creating one of the most efficient squads in the resistance. The White Lancers.

>In this chopping block action series Buck would have to lead his squad though endless battles to avenge his fallen men and drive the Vietcong back, Giving it all they've got and more Buck must help turn the tide on multiple battlefronts and ultimately catch the largest prize yet. General Dũng Su-Doležal. (A brutally cruel and fierce opponent who's roots grow deep within the group.)

Setting: Vietnam 1972
Time: Early days of the Easter Offensive
Main Characters: Buck Hennerson, Dũng Jong-Su Doležal, Lagla, Bosko-Woo, Captain Macneil, Warren Clark, Jungli Mano, Doshevsky, Cassiel, Major Valisev, General Magnol.

Why is there no Vietnam animes anyways, Serious ones I mean.
>>
>>150309457
Seems like a interesting premise.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.