[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Code Gayass a better Anime than Evangelion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: fanime.jpg (868KB, 2604x898px) Image search: [Google]
fanime.jpg
868KB, 2604x898px
>>
No

/thread
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (35KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
35KB, 480x542px
>>150246222
Fuck outta here with them stupid ass implications bruh
>>
>>150246222
Yes
>>
>>150246222
Maybe
>>
No but it's a lot more fun to watch.
>>
>>150246222
Overall, not even close. But R3 will probably be better than the Rebuilds.
>>
>>150246222
They share some superficial elements but I don't see the point in comparing the two, unless you're just hungry for a slapfight that goes nowhere.
>>
No, but it's one of the best animu besides Evangelion.
>>
>>150246443
Pretty muc this. New season is going to be complete trash though. The best thing about CG was the ending and this is already shitting all over ir.
>>
>>150246222
/a/ would call Code Geass shit if it aired today.
>>
>>150246222
Definitely.

Evangelion is overrated trash that Gainax accidentally shat out with the minimal budget they had. It was so bad that its creator doesn't even like people enjoying it.

Code Geass is Sunrise with a good budget, knowing how to make good mecha anime. It's a solid watch and fun all the way through.
>>
>>150246611
/a/ has been calling it shit since the year it aired newfag.
>>
>>150246611
Well, the new garbage anime will be panned to hell and back so yeah. Memesters hoping for old /a/ hugbox comeback are in for a bitter surprise.
>>
>>150246611
Which is the same for Eva, season Zero of Yugioh and samurai Champloo.
>>
>>150246694
People like you will be one of the worst things about the threads for the new season too.
>>
NGE is the definition of overrated shit.
>>
>>150246222
Code Geass is the Evangelion of anime
>>
Direction? No, no way. Evangelion has the best directing of any tv anime ever. However, Code Geass had its own style which is in its own league and stands as something special, too.

Character wise, Evangelion is overrated. They're filled with details but there's no punchline to their being. Complicated=/= Best
CC is no less interesting than Misato and Nina than Shinji. However, Geass resolved both of them in a nice way, which is a plus.

The real problem with Evangelion is Anno's philosophy.
>durrr I exist
>postmodernism
Not even once.

Code Geass did much more with its themes than Evangelion without getting overcomplicated. It's also a crazy ride anyone can enjoy. Like two anime in one.
Code Geass is the true masterpiece of /a/ bettered only by Shinsekai Yori.
>>
>>150246697
The funny thing is I bet a lot of people will make arguments and comparisons to the old show trying to claim that the original seasons were actually good where as the new one is shit not realising it was always shit and they are being nostalgiafags.
>>
>>150246222
Fuck no.
God this is going to be terrible.
>>
Yͤ̀ͣ̍̇͑̅͐ͭͬ͋ͫ̋ͣ̑̉̆͘͞͏̝̥̫͓̟̲E̪͍̻̝͕̜̝̫͕̙͓͓̜̥̭̟̭̦̿̽̀̇͊̀̔͛̂̀̕͜Ṡ̷̪̙̘̠̮̟̠͖̙͕̦̓̄̆̅̿ͫ̔̾͆͂ͯͭ̇͂͑̄͘͡͠
>>
>>150246222
No but it' blows it out of the water on pure entertainment.
>>
Code Geass is objectively a masterpiece for anime patricians such as myself and anyone who disagrees ITT is clearly a pleb.
>>
>>150247396
fuck off, Rori
>>
>>150246222
>evangelion
>good

says the people that try to say they understood it, noones buying it, the creators didn't even know what the fuck it was it was a gongshow
>>
>>150249103
Not everyone is as stupid as you are. Not that hard to believe.
>>
EoE>CG>NGE
>>
>>150249542
NGE is better than EoE
>>
>>150246222
No, but it's funerer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.