[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strike Witches love is alive and well!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 7861311.jpg (333KB, 519x725px) Image search: [Google]
7861311.jpg
333KB, 519x725px
Brave Witches love is also alive and well.

Was last episode the best yet?
>>
File: just_married.jpg (576KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
just_married.jpg
576KB, 1181x1748px
Yes
>>
>Brave Witches is bombing

Is it the end of the SW franchise?
>>
>>150246311
>Krupinski episode next week
Soon.
>>
File: Eila Santa armed.jpg (1MB, 1920x2116px) Image search: [Google]
Eila Santa armed.jpg
1MB, 1920x2116px
>>150246154
Yeah it was, if the episode thread wasn't enough to tell you, you should check the archives in case you missed.
Not much else to say or discuss till next Wednesday.

>>150246367
Except it isn't. And no, it isn't. Making novels and manga is easy and won't stop with this franchise. Just use your brains.
>>
>>150246608
>Except it isn't

The anime pre orders are not existing anymore.

After 3 seasons, a movie and a bunch of OVAs with basically the same stuff, it's quite natural that people get tired of it.
>>
>>150246773
That's because they delayed the BD release you little fucboi. It'll hop back up a few months from now.
>>
>>150246773
>Trusting Stalker threads.
With Eilanya cameo the sales are getting a boost. This season will sell decently despite being rather poor quality.
>>
>Brave Witches greenlit
>Get excited for watching stream with anons
>Hardly anybody else watches Tokyo MX stream
>Eagle's streams are late at night
Fuck my life
>>
File: Santa Eilanya to the rescue.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Santa Eilanya to the rescue.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
>>150248096
Not many speak and read properly Japanese after all in different communities, stream watching live is silly for a show I care too much about, so gotta wait for subs.
Late at night? I guess you dwell in the Asian region, timezones are the worst. Sorry anon, really wouldn't hurt to have more anons around in them, it's about average of 10 of us every Thursday night.
But I'll plan on doing a marathon sometime after all the BD's are out most likely, if I'm alive.
>>
>>150248452
>stream watching live is silly for a show I care too much about
But it's the opposite. I only watch interesting shows live even though I don't know the language.
>>
File: Eila and Nipa fistbumping.jpg (714KB, 1178x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Eila and Nipa fistbumping.jpg
714KB, 1178x1091px
>>150248787
That so? Well, there's each of us for every train then. But now, it's time to jibun woooo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.