[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

In the most recent episode he was used to obliterate Zamasu after he had essentially won. What's to stop goku from using him to instantly take out any villain he wants without fail since he's the most powerful God out there?
>>
>without fail
i dunno about that, pretty big drawback to have the guy you summoned to take out the villain take your ass out along with him.
>>
Because he kills the villain and whatever planet they happen to be on. Continue doing it for every little problem and chances are he'll decide the entire universe is shit and just destroy it all.
>>
>>150230993
I think he can localise his power if he wants to
>>
File: 9qswtW2.jpg (34KB, 378x700px) Image search: [Google]
9qswtW2.jpg
34KB, 378x700px
>>150230738
He took out the whole multiverse in that timeline so, I mean, that's not really ideal every time a villain comes along.

Plus it would be out of character for Goku to abuse Zeno's power. He's a big fan of fighting/training/hard work/competition and all that jazz if you haven't noticed.
>>
beyond what was mentioned, Zeno won't just do whatever you want him to. He didn't kill Zamasu because Goku wanted it, Goku just summoned him and Zeno decided to wipe the universe because it was infested with Zamasu beyond repair. Simply put if the enemy doesn't warrant Zeno's intervention he won't do nuthin.
>>
It's not a matter of whether or not Goku and friends win, it's whether or not they can enjoy doing it. The reason Goku learned the Mafuba was because he couldn't kill Zamasu and had to subdue him some other way. Zen-O was the only way he could prevent Zamasu from taking over the entire universe, but that was more of a last resort than a strategy.
>>
>>150230738
>using Zeno

Ultimate God does whatever he wants. If Goku calls him for something like that he is just risking annoying him and dooming the Universe
>>
Zeno can always ask for the button bacck

https://youtu.be/tbdS_U78pJw
>>
>>150230738
>What's to stop goku from using him
Stopped right there. Goku HATES relying on others, it's one of his most defining characteristics. Hell, the only reason he used the button this time was because he was literally out of options.
>>
>>150230738

There's probably about 20 different answers to this
>>
Why does Goku care about training Uub if he hasn't even surpassed Beerus yet?
>>
>>150233587
>He took out the whole multiverse in that timeline so
why does everyone keep saying this bullshit?
We don't know how much he actually destroyed, AT MOST he destroyed the SINGLE universe, and even that has never been confirmed or mentioned.
>>
>>150242573
he destroyed the entire timeline. Why do you think Goku came back for him?
>>
>>150244293
>he destroyed the entire timeline
citation needed
>Why do you think Goku came back for him?
are you retarded? Because he figured another Zeno would make good friends for present Zeno
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.