[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk 2017 and beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (585KB, 777x649px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
585KB, 777x649px
This is a literal page from Berserk. Is there even any shred of chance that it'll be good ever again? It hasn't been good in like 10 fucking years
>>
Casca will reveal to Guts she was only pretending to be retarded for the lulz.
>>
>>150230393
what did Muira mean by this? Is it a metaphor?
>>
>>150230566
its schrierkes lust for gutts dick
>>
>>150230627
Guts didn't even show up in her dream

If anything she wants to be bullied by monkey's dick and lust for him
>>
>>150230783
>Guts didn't even show up in her dream
Do you know what a metaphor is?
>>
>>150230827
Who's the metaphor for Guts? Monkey showed up in her dream and bullied her.

It's pretty cut and dry that she had dreams of be bullied by monkey.
>>
>>150230904
You're retarded.
>>
>>150230566
some anon said it's that Isidro walked in on Schierke masturbating
>>
>>150230393
What the FUCK happened??
>>
>>150231121
Idolshit
>>
>>150230393
Berserk ended the moment Miura switched to digital
It's not like people cared about that dragged on shit story, it was all about the art.
>>
File: 1479021379133.jpg (381KB, 848x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1479021379133.jpg
381KB, 848x1879px
>>150230393
Cute!
>>
>>150230465
FOR SEVEN YEARS?!
>>
>>150231250
>It's not like people cared about that dragged on shit story, it was all about the art.

This, really. Berserk's story finished at the end of the Golden Age. Everything after that has been inconsequential at best.
>>
>>150231250
Actually, it's only dragged out because of his release schedule. I read the whole thing in one go and it's pretty fast-paced. I just wish he would get on with the shit storm. Casca needs to get her shit together and Guts was getting exhausted after those five fuckheads told him his situation was hopeless. On some level, he thinks so too.
>>
>>150230393
Honestly, I'm really happy I got on the Berserk and HxH bandwagon in the late 00s.

I sincerely do not care anymore and never will again. Ya'll just need to let it go and move on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.