[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Koyomonogatari on bakabt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (58KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
58KB, 600x364px
Why isn't Koyomonogatari on bakabt?
>>
were the BDs properly ripped?
>>
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=832970

Is passable for now, video wise. There are 5 or so glaring typesetting and sub mistakes, that can easily be corrected if you want to take the time. (couple double words and a missing strike on one line)
>>
>>150231745

Strike that, I think it was this one that I actually checked out, sorry

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=835714
>>
File: serveimage.png (473KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
473KB, 1980x1080px
>>150231807
Thanks~
>>
Sue me for living under a rock but is coalgirls kill and how the fuck did that happen? Will they finish their monogatari subs?
>>
>>150232010

Yes it is kill.
No they will not.
>>
>>150232068
Damn well they will and won't be missed.
>>
>>150232141
I'll miss their small file sizes.
>>
>>150232300
How did they even pack those beautiful 10-bit FHD pixel perfect animations in such tiny 800mb file? They don't even have any banding issues, or one jpeg artifact.
>>
For such a popular show, the Monogatari series sure has slim pickings when it comes to Blu Ray subs.
>>
>>150232521
It may be popular around here, but not a whole lot of people have seen it.
>>
>>150233249
Monogatari is the gateway to more niche anime. If you didn't like hot sexy anime girls before you saw it, you certainly did after.
>>
Did anyone ever do the commentaries for Nisemonogatari or Monogatarri S2?
>>
>>150230389

>want to watch Monogatari
>"I guess I'll just queue up the torrents for it so I can watch it later"
>there's like 10 fucking seasons of this shit and multiple movies

So I take it I just watch in order of release? If I'm reading it correctly, that would mean Bake > Nise > Neko > Second Season > Tsuki > Hana > Owari > Koyo with the movies (Kizu) thrown in afterwards somewhere.
>>
>>150234513
That's correct. Do note that if you're not enjoying it, then the suggested thing to do is drop it for a month and try again later.
>>
>>150234513
i'll probably watch hana last
>>
>>150234742
This actually can't be understated. For whatever reason a ton of people will watch Bake, hate it or just won't get interested, and then whatever time later come back and binge the entire series.

I know I did at least.
>>
>>150234513
My man, can you find Kizumonogatarai II? I looked everywhere and cant. I found the first one just fine, but the second one seems impossible. The release date wasnt too far off from the first one, so I have no idea why there isnt a rip out yet
>>
>>150236579
Seeing as the Blu-Rays aren't released until 12/21, you'll have to find someone with a time machine to get your rips.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.