[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chaotic good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: GoB.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GoB.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>chaotic good
>>
File: 155.png (723KB, 984x649px) Image search: [Google]
155.png
723KB, 984x649px
>>150227116
Welcome to the world of character generation. EVERYBODY picks either this or Chaotic Neutral.
>>
Did I hit /tg/ by accident?
>>
>>150227116
>Uses the grail to create chaos and purge the useless and the weak
>Does it for the good of humanity
>he's not chaotic good
>>
>>150227116
He's more good in CCC from what I've heard. SN and Zero he was a cunt because of the world he was summoned in.
>>
>>150227116
He sees himself as chaotic good. He is just a dick though
>>
One explanation is that he got corrupted by grail goo, he wasn't that much of a dick in Zero.
Actual mythical Gilgamesh would be Chaotic Good .
>>
>>150227272
>this new
>>
>>150227116
Wanting to remove subhumans make him good. And chaotic because he is not doing it efficiently.
>>
>>150227116
He IS Chaotic Good.
Gilgamesh's goal is for the greater good - to make the world more like in the Age of Heroes where an individual is "worth" far more than they are presently. Doing so is also population control since humanity is killing Gaia.
>>
>>150227220

lawful good paladin ftw.
yes, i'm that guy
>>
>>150228676
>lawful good
>that guy
What exactly are you fucking up?
>>
>>150227220
It really pisses me off that people think CN lets them be a complete dick ass and validates their shitty behavior at the table
>>
>>150227460
He wasn't that much of an asshole in Zero, though.

He only betrayed his master after he heard that he was going to get forced to kill himself for the grail and because Tokiomi was kind of a prick.

He still got along pretty Rider and wasn't that 'bad' with Saber.
>>
>>150228509
His idea of a greater good is pretty narrow since only something like 0.1% of humankind would live to reap the benefits, and a lot of those guys would probably argue that a lot of shit went to hell anyway. It's kind of a lesser good, really.
>>
>>150228830
Too many people think CN equates to "lol im so randum" when being unpredictable is only a small part of that particular spectrum. Freedom, amusement and self-interests have always been the defining traits of the CN alignment, at least for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.