[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't this happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: misakisato.jpg (25KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
misakisato.jpg
25KB, 704x400px
Why didn't this happen?
>>
Because I touch you when you sleep.
>>
Please tell me it did in the LN or manga. I really need to read them sometime.
>>
>>150227358
>Please tell me it did in the LN or manga.
Not really, no
>>
>>150227358
Don't know if it happened in the LN, but in the last chapter he promises her that he'll fall in love with her of his own free will one day and ask's her to wait for him and of course she says yes. It ends with him back at his parents house, and he seems to being doing well fixing himself up and the last thing we see is a photo of him/Misaki/Kaoru in what appears to be her HS graduation.
>>
Wish fulfillment bullshit.
>>
>>150227358
no but there's NTR
>>
>>150226787
Pretty much left up to the reader desu, but it's heavily implied that they will end up together in the end since they both seem to be doing better in the end, especially him.
>>
>implying
It happened after they got their shit together.
>>
She NTRs him
>>
It happened in my mind
>>
Read the book. Misaki is manipulating and extremely toxic.
>>
>>150231532
Riot pls
>>
>>150231532

Shoulda slashed her arms open and died.
>>
>>150226787
she only ironically cared or was pressured into it to care only a little while
>>
its japan so this doesn't happen... but if it was set up in america she eventually becomes a roastie coal burner while their in a relationship she takes his stuff and he loses all faith and goes homeless
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.