[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Is Sayaka gay for Nozomi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: totally gay.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
totally gay.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hello.

Is Sayaka gay for Nozomi?
>>
>>>/u/
Be a good dog and stay.
>>
>>150216019

I've never been to /u/ in my entire fucking life
>>
>>150216019
>>150216605

Not ot mention I actually asked a serious question.

What the hell did she mean by 'you play so dirty' quote? It's obvious she loves Nozomi, but felt Nozomi has too many options and was overjoyed when her true love actually chose her over other people.
>>
>>150215775
nah, she's just attracted to roaches
>>
>>150215775
Yes. Every sports anime is gay.
>>
>tfw no nozomi boyfriend
>>
>>150215775
> One is overly curious about other things, and other people.
> The other is overly... exhibitionist* and clingy

they work so well together!

* (now this part confuses me; when she was little, she wanted to wear a cute swimsuit; now, she often strips parts of it?)
>>
File: 6_3643.png (382KB, 900x1308px) Image search: [Google]
6_3643.png
382KB, 900x1308px
>>150216646

probably she didn't expect Nozomi to look for her (I also liked how anime!Nozomi didn't miss a detail such as Miyata having a Kyoto guidebook, yet another of Nozomi's characteristics, pic related), because she (Miyata) was so used to being alone, it wouldn't be impossible for her to believe that she wasn't important to other people.

Pic related is also an example of the "power of friendship" being actually credible, even though I don't understand chinese.
>>
>>150218040

That's okay and all and you are allowed to believe that, but I think Miyata is 100% gay for Nozomi and the series will end with their marriage on a Land
>>
who wouldn't be
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.