[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pretty great. Anyone remember this? Did you old virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

This is pretty great. Anyone remember this?
Did you old virgins get to use any of those instructions?
>>
The people who watched this are not here anymore.
>>
>>150204084
>Did you old virgins get to use any of those instructions?
I found the instruction quite educational.
In fact I'm experiencing it first hand in prison.
>>
>>150205415
But I'm here, loser
>>
Episode 1 is baiting because the rest are shit especially on the tips and guidance.
>>
I'm still a virgin, should I be learning these instructions?
>>
>>150204084
I used to laugh about this show and it's premise. Now I've realized I'm going full steam towards the 30s and virgin status so I'm almost in the intended audience range.

Fucking time, where has it all gone.
>>
>>150206476
It was pretty clear what the show was going to be from the first episode, there was no bait.
>>
>>150205415
Whoa, dude. It was only Spring 2011.
>>
File: yP3vGog.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yP3vGog.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>150207365
>30s and virgin status
Rejoice soon you will become a wizard.
>>
>>150205415
I've been here since 2005.
But I dropped this.
Maybe I wouldn't be here if I did watch it.
>>
>>150204084
30 virgin here, I never heard of this show, and I doubt it would have helped. I had clear opportunities to lose it, and still passed up on them. Just flat up said no. Guess I really deserve my wizard status.
>>
What's the point?

If you're 30 and single then it really doesn't matter whether or not you've had sex before. You could lie and say that you have and in a social situation no one would be able to know the difference.
>>
>>150207496
>I had clear opportunities to lose it, and still passed up on them
I was in a cafe with a friend when a near by girl asked my what I was reading, after I left the cafe, My friend told me that girl was hitting on me.
>>
>>150207601
>You could lie and say that you have and in a social situation no one would be able to know the difference.
They know, virgins have that aura around them.
>>
>>150207496
>I could've lost it if I wanted!
>she wanted to fuck
Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>150207727
They don't. A good lie is as good as truth.
>>
>>150207762
Yeah nah, one was a girl I knew who's bf thought we were cheating, she said "We might as well" and just flat out laid on my bed. Didn't do it. Another time, I was at a girl's place, we were in the same bed, she was clearly DTF, didn't do it. I'm probably stealth gay/pedo.
>>
>>150207798
If you're a good liar you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>150208112
Then you're a fool. Anyone can lie.
>>
>>150208193

Thats not what he said.
>>
>>150204084
What was it about?
>>
>>150207699
How do I get girls to hit up on me?
>>
>>150210221
Two 30 year old virgins getting into a relationship.
>>
>>150210385
Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>150204084
The only good recomends I remember from it was:
1. Wash yourself, you smelly pig
2. Get to know each other before confessing
The rest of the show felt meh . I'd fuck that bishonen god's ass to avoid all the trouble of getting laid with that chick.
>>
>>150210385
Be in places you're expected to meet someone, Bars, clubs, cafe places like these.
Make yourself presentable, clean.
Also having a lot of money is a plus.

I was sitting in a cafe because that friend of mine suggested we meet there, otherwise I wouldn't set a foot in places like those though.
Also I guess me reading "Everybody's Somebody's Fool" had something to do with it.
>>
File: 654016.png (254KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
654016.png
254KB, 500x556px
>>150210489
How about his little brother?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.