[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever get season 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Will we ever get season 2?
>>
>>150195837
the aiz spin-off is getting adapted, that much has been confirmed for a while

be patient, give it another year, and you'll have your answer. this series was only just from 2015, remember
>>
What purpose does that cord serve?
>>
>>150195837
I hope so. We need even more art and doujins of that delicious slab of breeding meat. Hestia's pretty hot too.
>>
>>150195837
OVA coming out in December so there is still hope
>>
>>150195837

Does anything interesting happen later in the novels? The first season while enjoyable wasn't enough to convince me to remotely care about the rest of this series.
>>
>>150196735

Pushing up her awesome tits.
>>
>>150195837
I'm one of those weird guys who actually likes Isekai, but even I can't help but see that DanMachi isn't exactly good. Let's start by imagining DanMachi without Hestia: what's left? Even if you enjoy the other girls more (I actually like Aiz a lot), you can't help but acknowledge that Hestia singlehandedly carries the entire show.
>>
>>150197786

I wasn't under the impression that these type of shows were intended for the thinking man, in which case why not have an S2? There are plenty of idiots out there to enjoy it.
>>
>>150197921
>in which case why not have an S2?
Because in my opinion there are more deserving candidates. Call me out on shit taste if you like, but I think NGNL was a lot more enjoyable in terms of characters and storytelling. I'd also much rather see another season of for example Overlord or even Grimgar.

Shit, Grimgar was almost a year ago. Time sure does fly when you're having fun
>>
It's J.C staff's new toaru so Aiz's story is next.
>>
Movie and spin off.
Spin off is much better anyway
>>
>>150197480

The dude turned out to be the son of Zeus. What else do you need to be interested?
>>
>>150199293
That literally made me roll my eyes, and completely erase any interest I had left in the series. Maximum shitty isekai memes achieved; the literal son of a god on top of all the other garbage.

Bell is the worst character in the show followed by Aiz.
>>
File: 1478461287756.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1478461287756.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>150198156
>It's J.C staff's new toaru
>>
>>150198156
Their new toaru isn't selling so hot.
>>
If the shitty wife is student coucil president could get a season 2 and sell a million copies in manga, anything is possible.
>>
>>150199394
Are you literally shaking too?
>>
>>150197921
>these type of shows were intended for the thinking man

No anime was intended for the thinking man. And any that are 'intended' are not made by thinking men, hence they are not for them either.
>>
>>150199293
>>150199394
He is not the son of Zeus faggot. He has been adopted by him. He is human.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.