[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why David Production has difficulty when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: rJXeqyi.jpg (76KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
rJXeqyi.jpg
76KB, 500x476px
Can someone explain why David Production has difficulty when it comes to recreating iconic panels from the manga? Is it the time restraints or budget? What can we expect going into Part 5?
>>
>>150184774
Was this shot animated?
>>
>>150184830
Kind of. Only somewhat similarly.
>>
>>150184830
Sort of.
>>
>>150184830
Here's another shot of it
>>
>>150184774
>part 5
>memorable scenes
>>
File: GERFirst.png (3MB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
GERFirst.png
3MB, 1280x985px
>>150185941
I'm actually having trouble thinking of any memorable scenes in Part 5 besides pic related and maybe Giorno holding Mista as the sun rises behind them.
>>
File: 9c9.jpg (649KB, 775x797px) Image search: [Google]
9c9.jpg
649KB, 775x797px
>>150186071
>>
Can't the kid just tell Kira that he knows he is Kira (which kills Kira)? Kira is dead so it doesn't send him back.
>>
>>150184774
Because no studio could match Araki's art.
>>
>>150186091
Bait The Dust works automatically to PROTECT Kira, that problably wouldn't work
>>
File: Brunoascend.png (985KB, 554x777px) Image search: [Google]
Brunoascend.png
985KB, 554x777px
>>150186088
Fuck, I forgot about the goddamn dance.
>>
It seems to be more Part 4 than anything. The screw ups are always when they don't use a still.
>>
>>150186165
Good point.
>>
>>150186088
you know, I remember a lot of stuff from part 5 but I have 0 memory of where this bit was, it's like some kind of localised mandela effect.
>>
>>150186274
When I first read Part 5, I think the site I was using to read it skipped this part alongside the torture scene. I only found out about it AFTER I finished Part 5. Maybe the same thing happened to you.
>>
>>150186165
What is bite the dust power? It travels time when explodes? I didn't get it
>>
>>150186304
I didn't read online, I downloaded one giant pdf with the entirety of part 5 in it
>>
File: onepunch-man-3997223.jpg (178KB, 1200x863px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man-3997223.jpg
178KB, 1200x863px
>>150186343

Essentially Kira can passes off Killer Queen to someone....from there Killer Queen will do anything to protect that individual from harm, as well as protect Kira's secret identity.

So when Rohan finds out Kira's identity from Hayato, Mini-KQ puts a bomb in his skull which kills him....from there time is rewound to when AWBTD was implanted....except even if the user (Hayato) doesn't repeat history and tell the identity of Kira, Killer Queen will still kill the person it did before, and if anyone else finds out then KQ kills them, time rewinds again, and so on so forth

Essentially AOBTD creates a timeloop which perfectly covers the tracks of Kira from anyone who finds out his identity from the user. The only real weaknesses it has are that so long as AOBTD is implanted, Kira cannot use Killer Queen....also the person with AOBTD implanted on them can hurt Kira while he cannot hurt them (because KQ protects them).
>>
>>150186071
>>150186088
>>150186274
>>150186304

I'm half-way through Part 5 and is it worth continuing or skipping?

So far, aside from that random dance scene, there's barely any memorable parts. Pretty much just battle after battle, doing exactly what made Part 3 so disliked.

Not saying the part is bad since I like what it's trying to do but it just that aside from Stands and Giorno's blood relation, it feels like im reading another of Araki's manga.
>>
>>150187488
You're right about it being fight after fight, but some of those fights are pretty damn good, though you're right about there not being a lot of memorable scenes. Which part are you on right now?
>>
>>150187581
Well I just finished Mista vs White Album and yeah I agree. The fight scenes are way more detailed than any other part. A few battle a little too complex to understand, but what I like about Jojo is it keeps you engaged even if you don't exactly understand what's happening.

Right now what's keeping me going is to eventually see Trish's stand in action.
>>
>>150187488
>>150187773
>Skipping parts
Please end your life
>>
File: pJxo0KS.jpg (49KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
pJxo0KS.jpg
49KB, 750x853px
>>150187773
Hopefully you'll like it more than I did. I'm not a big fan of Trish or her Stand. It's still worth reading though, especially if you've already finished more than half of it.
>>
It really doesn't make sense considering iconic panels is all this has going for it most of the time. I don't know what DP's 'goal' is at this point.
Just getting it over with?
>>
>>150184774
Who the fuck cares?

Read the fucking manga if you want to jesus christ. Why are you watching the anime if you clearly just want to read the manga?
>>
>>150186274
It was right after Giorno joined the group.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.