[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lupin III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
First few images of the upcoming Theatrical Lupin The Third film "Blood Spray of Goemon". As you can see, Lupin will debut the BLACK Jacket which I'll admit I'm not crazy about. It's just too bland and casual for Lupin especially when he has a black shirt underneath. Not sure what color his pants and shoes will be but it's just way too much black. At least he's drawn amazingly. They made him look handsome as fuck.

If you aren't aware this new film will star Goemon and it is a sequel to Jigen's Gravestone.
>>
>>150184695
>Lupin will debut the BLACK Jacket
Why are they already done with blue?
Blue was nice.

Black is going to be so edgy.
>>
That just looks like it's his undershirt. I'll believe it when I see it, you must be lying. That's like #1 in the manga rule of coloring, use a color where you shouldn't.
>>
>>150184695
>black jacket

Dropped.

Jigen's Gravestone was pretty good though.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
2nd pic
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 568x640px
>>150184972
Final pic
>>
>>150184728
To be fair. Blue jacket got an entire series, a TV special, and 2 theatrical OVA's.
>>
Next they should do one about Zenigata. Something noire as fuck with Lupin only as a cameo or some shit, haha.
>>
Guys?
>>
>>150185338
A lupin movie with barely any lupin is stupid as fuck and you are stupid as fuck. Why would you take out the best character.

Also Zenigata is getting his own live action series. Obviously it won't be good but at least he's getting something.
>>
>>150185029
The guy in this pic is nicknamed "The Bermuda Spectre" and he is the main protagonist.
>>
I probably could of just put all the info in one post but I keep forgetting to mention.

The 1st box set of Lupin III Part 2 will be released December 20th. You can preorder it now. Try not to order it off amazon because it's overpriced.
>>
File: 654681867.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
654681867.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
>>150185893
>live action
>>
Goemon is not really an interesting character I don't know how they are going to pull this off.
>>
>>150188812
>I don't know how they are going to pull this off.
I trust Koike to pull it off moreso than what Yamamoto and Okada did with Fujiko
>>
>>150188812
Goemon already got his own movie. Fuma Conspiracy. Which is considered one of the best Lupin films. This new one should be really good since it will be dark and gritty which is perfect for a badass samurai like Goemon. I'm expecting something similar to the Rurouni kenshin arcs that served as a prequel for the series. I think this has potential to be really fucking cool. Plus with Lupin being in it, you know it's gonna have great moments. Plus it's a film unlike Jigen's gravestone which was only 50 minutes long so now you have the time to really focus on the story and have lengthy gory fight scenes.
>>
>>150188653
That story is bullshit
http://coed.com/2016/10/07/harry-harrington-burglary-robbery-fake-story/
>>
>>150185893
>A lupin movie with barely any lupin is stupid as fuck and you are stupid as fuck. Why would you take out the best character.
It could be pretty good if you're literally with Zenigata the whole way through it. It'd be a Lupin episode from Zenigata's POV. You see Lupin once when he bungles an attempt to catch him, maybe also a second time, and then at the end with a big climax. ou can even sneak in what's obviously Lupin in disguise at some point and have Zenigata not realise and no characters commenting on it.
>>
>>150189985
Sounds like a cool plot for an episode but not a feature length film.
>>
So I'm on episode 6 of the original, how does this series change over time?
>>
>>150190888
Episodes 11-23 are literally perfect. Series actually starts to put some life into the characters and the stories get much better. I feel the first half isn't as good but it does have great episodes, but all of the 2nd half is just incredible.
>>
>>150184728
>>150185116
nyaa doesn't have any Blue jacket with eng-sub.
Yall know niponese?
>>
>>150191984
I don't know what you've been searching for, but I'm sure it's all on there. It's the newest Lupin stuff.
>>
>>150192092
Shit my bad, i'm retarded.
The search had RAWs only.
fuuuug
>>
>>150184695
I don't give a fuck about Lupin, but I'm hype as shit for this movie because Koike is directing again.
>>
>>150191151
Ah, how about the other seasons over the years and the really new stuff?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.