[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a school festival episode Why are they so comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: smugsnug.jpg (129KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
smugsnug.jpg
129KB, 1275x715px
>It's a school festival episode

Why are they so comfy?
>>
Because you wish you had that close feeling of community that a festival brings out. Because you realise that your community would never come together like that and enjoy yourselves. Because in your society people are too distant from one another now.
>>
File: bestepisodeofharuhi.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bestepisodeofharuhi.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>150183113
>keeps the setting and characters of everyday high school
>none of the restrictions of classes or teachers
>characters get free reign to do basically whatever they want with almost absolute freedom

Comfy AF.
>>
File: Chinatsu02.png (770KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chinatsu02.png
770KB, 1280x720px
>>150183113
I grew up in Japan, and every school festival was a fucking nightmare. There was nothing "comfy" about it, you fucking weeb.
>>
File: 1479789504339.jpg (77KB, 981x755px) Image search: [Google]
1479789504339.jpg
77KB, 981x755px
>>150183500
fuck you
>>
Keep in mind that school festivals suck. Going to the beach would be a good comparison. When you go to the beach, it's not really "umi da!". Only in anime.

The Japanese probably feel the same about the
>cheerleader episode
>christmas episode
>holiday innawoods episode
>WW2 memorial episode
>general race problems episode
>prom episode
>science fair episode
>halloween episode
>school shooting episode
>>
>>150183500
I had this comfy closeness in school. I'm nostalgic for them. K-12 tiny building, 600 students total. My class was maybe 30 of us. Lots of memories in the library, computer lab, the mountain behind the school. I wanna go back.
>>
>>150183795
sorry, I have these feels too.
misery loves company.
>>
>>150183698
What was so bad about it, anon?
>>
>>150184451
since he most likely has no friends and has never had any interest from any girls he did not enjoy those days.
>>
>>150183500
But my school did have that. I had a similar school experience to this anon: >>150183872 and every year at homecoming each class would get together and make floats using trailers instead of having normal classes, everyone got involved. We'd then get to ride around on the floats we made at the end of the week before the game (again, during school hours) and toss candy to then kids who lived in the town.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.