[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your youthful male protagonists and cute female heroines are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Your youthful male protagonists and cute female heroines are voiced by 30 to 40 year olds.

How does that make you feel?
>>
It makes me feel about as weird as when people who aren't doctors play doctors in movies.

So not at all.
>>
It bothers me less than knowing that everything my cute female heroine said was written by some male otaku virgin.
>>
That's objectively wrong, but when it's true it's glorious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxeM3sIebfQ

What happens to Kobayashi Yuu as she gets older?
>>
>>150177797
Jesus fuck.

Truly the less I know about the seiyuus I like the better.
>>
Hasn't there been an attempt recently to make 16 year old animu gurlz being voiced by 18-25 year old real gurlz in the seiyuu business?
>>
>>150177884
I find stories about seiyuu pretty fun.
During recordings of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, KobaYuu would enter the recording room and just watch Sugita as he was recording.

You should also check out her art.
>>
>>150177797
Her powerlevel increases exponentially.
>>
>>150177474
I don't care. As long as they have the acting ability to pull it off.
>>
>>150177996
that is adorable
>>
>>150177986
How welcoming are otaku over new voices?

In the end, seiyuu selling point is based on how familiar the audience is with their voice.
Sugita actually has pretty good voice range, but he sounds the same in any anime because that's what the audience wants, that's why he got the role.

I imagine it must be hard to be an unfamiliar voice in the industry.
>>
>>150178304
It probably depends on how well their agencies push their voice actresses and actors, and how hard these seiyuus work.
>>
File: 42954197_p7.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
42954197_p7.png
23KB, 600x800px
>>150177474
her voice was pure sex so I'm ok with that
>>
Why would you hire a child who's voice will crack and change completely between seasons?
>>
>>150178746
Because it sounds more authentic.
>>
File: 1474533055578.jpg (35KB, 427x431px) Image search: [Google]
1474533055578.jpg
35KB, 427x431px
>>150177474
Good, because this qt's voice is literally perfect.
>>
>>150177474
plenty seiyuu in their 30s have good to great voice though. your pic especially has a nice seiyuu but not many roles too often. i'd be willing to marry certain ones who still aren't married
>>
What is the cutoff age for voice actor playing a high-schooler?

If we go by Sailor Moon Crystal rules, late 40s are fine.
>>
>>150180024
Going by Cromartie rules, late 50s is fine for voice of normal highschool boy.
>>
doesn't matter how old the person is, as long as they're suitable
from what i remember, pikachu's seiyuu was in her mid 30s by the time she got the role
the only thing that bothers me is that some of these people end up ded and unmarried
>>
>>150180277
Pikachu only says pika, chu and pikachu.
Surely they have enough voices recorded to convey every possible emotion the character can express by now.
>>
>>150180429
i just gave an age example
she still has a role in one piece and meitantei
both have rather old seiyuu, for obvious reasons
and some are ded
>>
File: animegrill.png (63KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
animegrill.png
63KB, 184x184px
>>150177474

Consider the following:

>voices don't age like bodies do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.