[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 577
Thread images: 157

File: Kosaku.jpg (170KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kosaku.jpg
170KB, 800x450px
It's time lads.
http://jojo-animation.com/story/35.html
>>
What are some things you're hoping/expecting they'll do with the part 5 anime? Taking the liberties they took with DIU into account.

I'm betting that they'll:
Give La Squadra some more interactions with each other, mostly just corresponding and so on so there's more foreshadowing for future battles
Maybe give Trish some extra lines, or at least show what she's thinking more so she seems less emotionless and silent for most of the series
Play up the deaths a lot, show Abbacchio's ghost chilling in the clouds in the OP(s) after he dies, and probably add Narancia's and Buccellati's later on
Show some more evidence of the drug-use that's fucking the country up and why Buccellati and Giorno feel so strongly about it, as-is the only drug-users we see are that kid at the very start and that crackhead at the end

And I hope they give the gang a little more down-time too, Giorno in particular could use it. Abbacchio, Fugo, Mista and Narancia were all very tight-knit (with Buccellati being the more introverted boss) but Giorno actively avoided socializing with them, notably standing off to the side silently scheming while the others talked. Although he apparently did care about them (as seen in his interactions with Mista in White Album and how he responded to Narancia's death) it wasn't ever shown why. Even Jotaro had more scenes of making friends than Giorno did.
>>
>>150165099
I think all you've stated makes sense, they'll probably take the most liberty with added scenes in part 5 than they've done with all the other parts they've adapted since it'd help to milk some of the interactions between the group and La Squadra since Japan fucking loves these characters.

I think it'd fix some of my bigger flaws with part 5 if there were more downtime scenes and interactions, I want to see Giorno and the others talk and do stuff with eachother more at the very least, it'd make the group feel more like a gang of allies.
>>
>>150165099
Part 5 and 6 feels like Araki was trying to change his story telling skills
He centered time in every character, but they stop feeling like a group sometimes, this is more notorious in part 6, araki did a great job with everyone backstories but he failed to make the team work like... a real team
>>
>>150165295
That's...yeah, that's accurate.
I love so many of the part 6 characters but they really did feel kind of distanced.
Pucci is still best villain tho
>>
>>150165295
I hope DP fix this, seeing stuff like them adding in a bit where Okuyasu uses The Hand to save Josuke and Koichi from Aya getting blown up gives me hope that they'll add more scenes like this for other parts to make the team feel more connected.
>>150165324
Agreed, can't wait to see Pucci animated in the future.
>>
>>150162405
I have a soft spot for the klutz, but tragic, sidekick characters, so I really liked Polnareffu and Okuyasu.
Them often fucking up, but still being absolute bro tier still hit home with home with me.
>>
File: 06c.jpg (1MB, 1645x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06c.jpg
1MB, 1645x1000px
Just updated the credits chart bois: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFAgUt9DDzK5DHblmrKlUB-s-7pvDz6qHpDj-prbz0I/edit?usp=sharing

Also added a few wonky graphs. I'm not sure if they're useful at all but I had fun making them so whatever I guess
>>
>>150165295
Jolyne, Hermes and F.F were great together, it was just a shame that they were only a trio for a couple of chapters before Hermes got hospitalized after her fight with Sports Maxx. And Weather and Annasui were obviously close too, but they didn't have much at all to do with Hermes.

Still, I sort of liked the feel of the part 6 people being several different groups brought together by one binding force (Jolyne) without which they wouldn't have had anything to do with each other. Jolyne, Hermes and Emporio all get to hang out quite a lot (Emporio helping out with Rykiel and Vercace) at least.

I guess it could've used a little more though. Even something minor, like Weather asking Hermes what she'd got in for and she said it was something about her sister, with Weather just grunting in response. It'd also be some foreshadowing for his own backstory.
>>
>>150165352
My only real worry is that they will white wash pucci. I know the chance of that happening is close to zero, but with all the fanart of white pucci in japan, im anxiois. I loved how different he looks from all the jojo villains. His dark skin really stapled him as a foreign entity among jojo villains.
>inb4 sjw shit or whatever
>>
>>150165422
Repeating question from the other thread:
So as someone completely uneducated to these charts, how good is the staff for today's episode? What can we expect?

The guy who did the storyboard for Quiet Life 2's also doing the storyboard here and the direction.
>>150165453
I doubt they'll change that, they kept Avdol black and Pucci's sicilian anyway so his dark skin makes sense.
>>
>>150165391
I can't really relate to characters like Polnareff and Okuyasu myself too much (they're way more friendly and outgoing than me for a start, and too optimistic) but they're pretty much my favorites. Good taste.
>>
>>150165476
Just replied there! Short answer: you can expect a pretty good episode my fampai
>>
>>150165453
Weird thing about Pucci is, Stone Ocean's covers always had his skin tone exactly the same as Jolyne's and Jotaro's.
>>
>tfw we won't get episodes with the same budget as the first five episodes
fug
>>
>>150165430
They need to make the Dragons Dream fight a bit shorter, it was good but just too long, making it more fast and with good OST it'll be a very good fight, also they can play with visuals and feng shui a lot in that chapter

Adding a few lines between characters would be a big step up, they are doing a great adaptation and also fixing a few things that didn't change too much in the great scheme of things
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (238KB, 825x1241px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
238KB, 825x1241px
>>150165453
I doubt it. Avdol in the anime was actually a LOT darker than he was in nearly all of Araki's coloured illustrations of him. Both the digitally-coloured manga Avdol and the games Avdols are also a lot darker than the OVA version too.

Interestingly enough, I think the blackest Avdol is actually the one in ASB, his skin looks notably darker than EOH Avdol (who's still plenty dark).
>>
>>150165505
Only thing I'm worried about is that the July 15th episodes did have some QUALITY and wonky moments, am I expecting too much for this episode to be relatively flawless like Rohan 2, RHCP 2, etc?
>>150165478
The less-than-bright yet bro-tier characters are my favorite, characters like MIsta, Pol and Okuyasu are just very hard not to like.
>>150165570
Fucking this, OST and pacing of scenes can REALLY change a fight. Just look at Ratt in the anime, in the manga it was decent but nothing special, but in the anime it was fucking tense as hell. I think Dragon's Dream would be brilliant if they adapted it properly.
>>
how long until there's a subbed stream or download of '35?
I usually wait until about 24 hours from now to bother checking, but I'm getting on the hype train now
>>
>>150165545
Nope, in his first coloured appearance on a cover he looked notably darker than Jolyne. And Avdol here has exactly the same skin-tone as Polnareff and Joseph, what's your point?
>>
>>150165611
Episode airs in japan in 5 hours and 35 minutes, you can catch the stream of it to watch it early or wait 7 hours for HS' torrent.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (229KB, 822x1247px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
229KB, 822x1247px
>>150165634
Whoops. Here it is.
>>
>>150165646
thanks anon, guess I'm waiting for tomorrow then, have to get to bed soon as I have work in 10 hours
>>
>>150165634
>Nope, in his first coloured appearance on a cover he looked notably darker than Jolyne.
Nope, he was just standing in the shadow. Look at his hands, they're the exact same color as Jolyne in the background.
>>
File: Puccijolyneskin.png (275B, 119x66px) Image search: [Google]
Puccijolyneskin.png
275B, 119x66px
>>150165663
Nope. Pucci's on the right and Jolyne's on the left.

And even then, his skin is clearly meant to look different from hers. See the stuff on his face towards the light? It's still a lot darker than her, not to mention that the more shadowy parts of his face are not what white skin looks like in shadow.

Finally, Araki isn't some helpless victim who had Pucci blacked against his will in the coloured scans. If he'd wanted Pucci to look white then Pucci would have looked white. But Pucci doesn't look white because he didn't want him to, hence him being consistently drawn with dark skin (including when he was a baby) in the BW scans.
>>
>>150165099
Remove his retarded damage reflection
>>
>>150165610
Well, both Rohan 2 and RHCP 2 had a very tiny team of animators. Most notably, Ashiya Kōhei and Shin Hyung Woo, who are also animating this episode.
A good thing to point out is that the July 15th episodes had an enormous cast of animators, yes, but they were subdivided in small groups, each one animating a part (for example, presumably Ishimoto Shun'ichi was in the Enigma group, since he is only credited for July 15th parts 2 & 3); however, this episode is just one story line but still has ten goddamn animators.
I'm hopeful.
>>
>>150165850
Likewise, from the PV yesterday I genuinely have my hopes up for this episode. The Kira-BTD transformation and the shot of Hayato at the window looked fucking great.
>>
>>150165832
I wish, Jesus.
>Damage reflection
>Life-shot
>Healing
>Gold Experience Requiem
Is GE the worst-written stand in the series? The other evolving stands had their issues too, but GER just seemed absolutely all over the place.
>>
Why did Stardust Crusaders look so much better than all the other David series? Is part 3 just what most people think of as the quintessential Jojo series?
>>
>>150165890
I think healing is a perfect evolution of the stand's usage, and GER was foreshadowed enough
Life-shot is eh
>>
File: pucci shadow dio pose.png (978KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
pucci shadow dio pose.png
978KB, 500x721px
>>150165791
Not sure what you think you're proving with that image. It's not like their skin is just solid blocks of color. You could just as well pick one pixel from Jolyne and one from Pucci and have the latter be the lighter one.
>>
>>150165899
Yep, they probably splooged out as much budget as they could for part 3. Part 3 looked great but it honestly lacked substance, and at the end with the DIO's World blunder I can see why the japs didn't buy as many BDs for it as DP expected them to.

Part 4 feels like it has more soul as an adaptation though, they've made so many great choices and liberties that it actually feels like they care about the part rather than just doing it because it's iconic.
>>
>>150165899
It had to have had the biggest budget by far, given the number of and the quality of the episodes.

And yeah, while I doubt Jotaro is the most popular JoJo over there, him and his part are definitely the face of the series.
>>
>>150165933
how did they blunder DIO's world?
>>
>>150165926
And like I've said, I'm not sure what you think you're proving with all this babbling on about white Pucci (using an image where his hair is violently pink as proof) when Araki's drawn Avdol as pale as the white characters multiple times but still obviously intended him to be a dark-skinned character, hence his skin being dark in the BW pages.

Why're you so fixated on white Pucci anyway? He looks really generic, and that picture you posted makes him actively hideous.
>>
>>150165964
Obligatory QUALITY comment, but I think the biggest issue with Dio's World was that it just felt rushed. The pacing was really bad in my opinion, I mean, it pretty much got 3 episodes despite being 8 chapters longer than Vanilla Ice's fight yet Vanilla Ice's fight got episodes too. It didn't feel anywhere near as suspenseful as it did in the manga, nor as it did in the OVA.
>>
>>150165899
Season 1 was a smash hit so Warner gave them more money to work with, but then Part 3 ended up not selling as well so they cut back on part 4's budget to minimize cost.
>>
>>150165964
Half the time in episode 47, it was framed like shit and DIO's face looked off.
I still like it though.
>>
File: Dr Kujo I'm C-moon.png (695KB, 301x757px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Kujo I'm C-moon.png
695KB, 301x757px
Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour.

Probe me wrong
>>
>>150165964
The middle part of it (I think) was riddled with QUALITY and poor animation. Still, it was hit and miss in general. The High DIO fight was animated beautifully, even though the farewell scene at the airport afterwards looked pretty crap in comparison.
>>
>>150165996
>it pretty much got 3 episodes
But it got 4 episodes
>>
>>150165646
>7 hours for HS' torrent
Always great when someone who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about gives advice to others like him.
>>
>>150165996
Really wired that they would blunder on the climax like that when there was moments throughout part three that actually looked good.
>>
>>150165923
Healing makes perfect sense, but on top of the previous (scrapped) abilities it just seemed like it was adding fuel to the fire.

And I don't mind GER in theory, but in practice it was a disappointment, especially with a stand that had suffered badly from too many power-ups already.
>>
>>150166046
It should have been 5 at the very least, the way they handled it still butchered the pacing, didn't help either that Vanilla Ice's fight was fucking marvelous but the Dio's World fight was just okay in a lot of moments. The Road Roller scene was hype as fuck though.
>>150166066
??? They come out 1-2 hours after the episode airs and are ripped from crunchyroll, what are you talking about?
>>
>>150166071
I never noticed any blunders during it, but I have terrible taste when it comes to JoJo.
>>
File: 1403829392059.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403829392059.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>150165611
>>150165646
>>150166066
>>150166093
Not him but 5 hours for the stream, 6 for the torrent. Not sure why he's so salty about it though
>>
File: there's another pucci in here.jpg (226KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
there's another pucci in here.jpg
226KB, 801x1200px
>>150165993
What the hell are you talking about? What are you trying to project onto me now? All I ever said was that Araki's color illustrations for part 6 consistently made him light-skinned. The only time he was darker than the rest outside of the B&W pages was that one villain group picture from 2012 and by that time even SBR had ended.

Here's one where his hair isn't pink, if that makes you happy.
>>
>>150165933
I dunno, I thought that SDC had just as much soul in it as DIU did. The people directing it cared about the source-material and made some great expansions on it here and there, like Polnareffland and Anne actually getting a send-off.
>>
>>150166093
My bad, I thought he meant 7 hours from the airing time.

I'm sleep deprived though.
>>
File: 211499[1].jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
211499[1].jpg
43KB, 225x350px
>>150166115
I'm not projecting anything onto you. You're arguing intently about how a character consistently given darker-shaded skin in the BW panels, drawn as visibly black in the colored panels, the video-games, and in that group-picture you're talking about was never actually meant to be darker-skinned than any of the other characters.

Araki could have said 'No, I didn't want him to look like that' at any time but never did, same as with Avdol. Isn't a more likely explanation that he's just plain bad at colouring darker skin in than dark Pucci being some kind of mistake or conspiracy?
>>
>>150166242
>You're arguing intently about how a character consistently given darker-shaded skin in the BW panels, drawn as visibly black in the colored panels, the video-games, and in that group-picture you're talking about was never actually meant to be darker-skinned than any of the other characters.
No I'm not, look through this whole conversation again and you'll see you're imagining me saying things I'm not.
>>
File: DAI SAN NO BAKUDAN.webm (3MB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
DAI SAN NO BAKUDAN.webm
3MB, 800x440px
>>150164967
KIRA KUIN
>>
>>150166115
>pucci's asb jump pose
>>
>>150166308
I always love how ASB would go into comic panels for the GHAs. They look so campy.
>>
>>150166307
So you going on about the importance of Pucci's skin-colour on some of the covers wasn't actually trying to prove a point?

Fair enough, I can respect that I guess.
>>
File: 1479668009039.png (130KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479668009039.png
130KB, 674x500px
TONIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN-p83tP6MM&ab_channel=AstaS
>>
File: img000010 (1).png (380KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000010 (1).png
380KB, 959x1400px
It's me or Araki enjoy drawing fat people like Damo or this guy in the spin off?
>>
File: 1002723e573.png (29KB, 154x142px) Image search: [Google]
1002723e573.png
29KB, 154x142px
>>150164967
>Bites the Dust mere hours from starting
>looks budget as fuck
>mods descend upon these shitty generals to give us a warning
Today was a beautiful duwang
>>
>>150166472
Is that guy even meant to be fat? He's got a thick neck and no defined jawline but his body doesn't look particularly big, kind of like Pesci.
>>
>>150165099
Did they add any scenes in the DiU anime? I can't remember. I know they cut a few pages here or there though, much to our chagrin.
>>
File: weird.png (2MB, 805x1196px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
2MB, 805x1196px
>>150165453
>white wash
He's Italian you swarthy nigger
>>
>>150166496
That's how araki draw fat people, thick necs, square body-type tc
>>
File: 1480038987326.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480038987326.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>150166489
I was in the last general, then came back later to see it was deleted

Plus I remember in another thread back someone said something about mods deleting the generals

The fucks going on?
>>
>>150166529
Mods are cracking down on shitposting. Seeing the state of these threads not a big surprise.
>>
>>150166308
It's funny how the only time you see what the time reset actually looks like visually is when Kira dies.
>>
File: 1387677976923.png (46KB, 649x434px) Image search: [Google]
1387677976923.png
46KB, 649x434px
>>150166430
>going on about the importance
Anon please, I never even said anything about the importance of it.

I made this one simple statement and then elaborated when you argued against it. Then you started talking as if I had some kind of an agenda or something. What's the matter with you?
>>
Wow they really really fucked up the scene where kira blows up the guy in the apartment.
The music is not even close to being intense enough jesus christ and the way he just blows the guy up isnt pose at all god damnit David Ive been picturing this moment in my head forever.

I have a strong feeling todays episode is going to ruin bite the dusto so hard. Im just gonna read part 5 I cant handle this anymore. This was supposed to be the best arc, I wonder how much more I would have enjoyed part 3 if I had read the manga.
>>
>>150166308
It wont even look close to this. Its gonna be garbage...
>>
>>150166588
>'Ha ha I never cared, YOU cared!!!'
Don't do that, dude. You went to the trouble of finding multiple panels of pale Pucci (including really ugly ones), got really offended and upset when I asked why it was such a big deal to you, and then moved the goalposts and started posting smug reaction-images.

Aren't we supposed to be trying to make this thread less of a wreck?
>>
File: img000007.png (235KB, 872x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000007.png
235KB, 872x1400px
This scene is where the red eyes will actually be much better than white. Red eyes from the darkness always look amazing.
>>
>>150166308
Why can't they just animate KQ like this.
>>
File: 3k.png (146KB, 183x455px) Image search: [Google]
3k.png
146KB, 183x455px
>>150166737
Red eyes always looked better, even from the very beginning.
>>
>>150166813
It works really well in that example, the shading being red and the majority and pupil of it being white. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>150166661
Dude, all I ever said was that it was a "weird thing about Pucci". You're trying to say I'm being upset, but really if you can read any hostility in my posts it's not because of anything related to Pucci but because I'm kind of baffled by just how insistent you are on intentionally misreading me. I actually prefer tan Pucci myself, but, note this, I had actual facts on my side.

That image isn't even smug.
>>
File: dedly quen.jpg (70KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
dedly quen.jpg
70KB, 540x304px
>>150166813
>even from the very beginning.
uhhh
>>
>>150165099
Yeah, this is all stuff I hope they do.
Would like extended scenes for Tiziano and Squalo too.
>>
>>150166885
All I said was red eyes looked better than white. Are you telling me that picture would look any better with white eyes?
>>
>>150166857
>I had actual facts on my side
And I didn't, pointing out how Avdol was coloured the same, as well as citing the manga, games and recent artwork? Really, man.
Apparently there was never a moment here you were arguing in good faith.
>>
>>150166499
Yeah, they've added some scenes here and there. Nothing big, but pretty neat additions.
>>
>>150166953
>Yeah, they've added some scenes here and there
Could you refresh my memory?
>>
>>150166937
Those are entirely beside the point. Avdol, the B&W manga, the games, and the recent artwork have nothing to do with what I was talking about. My topic never strayed from what I said in this post >>150165545
>>
>>150166962
Very first scene of episode 1 with Kira's breakfast victim.
Okuyasu going to Josuke's house.
Another couple of original scenes with Kira with his victims or at work with his murder-boner.
The squad investigating Kira at the start of the last arc.
>>
File: killer quality.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
killer quality.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>150166929
You tell me
>>
>>150166962
Rohan and Old Joseph searching for Shizuka at the end of RPS kid.
>>
>>150166962
Josuke finding the bill for all the baby stuff, which is also the only time we get to see his Joestar birthmark.
>>
>>150167018
And his point was that its not weird because it happened with Avdol too in the color scans. Iirc, not too long ago there was someone in the earlier threads last week trying to argue for pucci originally being white, and the other anon might have remembered that and mistaken you for him.

Pucci is a black man and was clearly never intended to be white. Trying to use any covors from colors scans given how excessively vibrant and flippantly flamboyant they're meant to be is a foolish notion for either side of the argument.
>>
>>150166962
Cafe scene in 'We picked something dangerous', Josuke calling Tomoko to ask her if she's at home, him checking the recite with his birthmark. A lot of Kira cameos and hints of future characters, like Yukakos cameo in Surface.
>>
File: Cover_B.jpg (987KB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_B.jpg
987KB, 1560x1200px
>>150166889
>DP adds a deito scene with Squalo and Tiziano, then they get interrupted by an urgent message by Diavolo
>>
>>150167018
And yet you didn't say that until many posts in, that's what 'arguing in bad faith' means.

>>150167109
I wouldn't say it's as simple as Pucci being meant to be a black man given the rest of his family, he's probably mixed at most. But overall yeah, you can argue Pucci being white as much as you can argue Jolyne being orange, or Giorno's hair being green.
>>
>>150166600
Narancia and Buccellati (zombie) dies
Doppio it's Diavolo
Polnareff is a turtle
GioGio win with a requiem version of GE
>>
>>150167076
Got a picture of that by chance? I don't remember ever seeing his birthmark in either the manga or anime.
>>
>>150166962
Josuke and Jotaro going back to the tunnel to help Rohan and Koichi taking out his dog out at the end of Highway Star
>>
>>150167157
aren't pucci and WP both black and white?
>>
File: 5 crew.jpg (249KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
5 crew.jpg
249KB, 800x477px
OP for part 5 is chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo

have the first listen
>>
>>150167206
Thankie. I hope it wasn't as easy as a google search or something... I tried that.
>>
>>150167157
>And yet you didn't say that until many posts in
What? The post I quoted is literally the first post I made in this thread and the whole discussion started only because you said it wasn't true.
>>
>>150167214
That's what I'd assume, with either their mother or father (or both, possibly) being mixed-race, with Pucci coming out blacker than the other two.

Stuff like that happens, genetics is weird. It'd also add a grimly funny level of irony to the horrible Wes/Perla thing too, the KKK would've been right about Wes having black blood in him, but they wouldn't have known that Perla was just the same.
>>
>>150167214
>pucci is visibly black
>weather report is the one who gets hanged for having a black father
What did fate mean by this?
>>
>>150167233
It didn't fit in vento aureo, it's too slow and then go too much fast, you need to fit the music with the op but I can't think how to make this fit with a part 5 animation
>>
>>150167214
I think Pucci's just one of those dark-skinned Italians. We see both of their parents and neither is dark-skinned.
>>
>>150167278
Pucci wasn't fucking any white girls, though, at worst he'd have been having wet dreams about a British vampire.

(For real though, it's race-mixing that seems to fire the extreme right up more than the existence of black people.)
>>
File: 1476418229311.png (432KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476418229311.png
432KB, 540x540px
>>150167278
The KKK works in mysterious ways
I guess they can't attack Pucci since he's a priest
>>
>>150167248
Yeah but you replied to him talk about his fear of pucci being whitewashed. I share that fear, because I think Pucci was intended to be a black man to aid with the angst that breifly brewed in him during his backstory involving the racists who "Killed" WR.

Its easy to see how he might have misconstrued that you could have implied that its likely he would be whitewashed because of the claim that hes "Usually always had a lighter skintone in the covers."

Pucci is best villain btw, far better than Kira or Diavalo.
>>
>>150167154
>likes tummy rubs
A man of culture.
>>
>>150167239
No, just a screenshot from the episode.
>>
>>150167339
Hey fuck you I love Diavolo

Pucci's the best though
>>
>>150167339
>>150167278
Feels foolish of me using spoiler text when other folks just flat out type it.
>>
File: pucci a shit.jpg (64KB, 531x243px) Image search: [Google]
pucci a shit.jpg
64KB, 531x243px
>>150167278
FUCK PUCCI
>>
>>150167447
Destroy pussy
>>
File: ayyyyy.jpg (205KB, 1153x548px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
205KB, 1153x548px
If anyone is interested i'm selling these here
https://www.ovenoperators.com/collections/types?q=Patches
>>
>>150167447
Its a shame that WR had been fated to hold such hatred for Pucci the way he did. It was an excessively tearing moment when he said he was "The worst kind of evil, the kind that doesn't even know hes evil." When at that point I was far more convinced that he was truly pursuing what he thought was the right thing to do based on the tragedy surrounding his past... However retarded it might have been.
>>
File: UWAAAAH.jpg (12KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
UWAAAAH.jpg
12KB, 450x450px
>>150164967
SHIN
HYUNG
WOO
>>
>>150167339
Let's face it though, above all white Pucci just looks like crap. It's not even a social justice issue (I'm not even sure that the dreaded SJWs would appreciate a black guy being the main baddie) but he just looks shit in whitewashed fanart.
>>
>>150167516
>no universe where weather report and pucci are best bros
>>
File: 5bc.jpg (72KB, 482x645px) Image search: [Google]
5bc.jpg
72KB, 482x645px
>>150167447
Weather got royally cock block in 6
>Wants to plow his sis
>KKK shows up
>Hes about to finally kill Pucci
>Jolyne and the rest crash in outta nowhere and fuck him sideways
>>
>>150167560
I don't think sjws care about that, as long as it's not hurr evil because black
>>
>>150167575
Maybe that's what happened in the Ireneverse?

Instead of being erased from fate like he thought, Pucci just got an alternate the same as everyone else who didn't grow up to be a doomsday priest filled with vampire cum.
>>
>>150167582
did pucci want to break them up so pearla didn't get a vag full of incest cum?
>>
araki should have made banira aicu the one who raped and killed polnareff's sister and have had j geil be a red herring
>>
>>150167575
>No universe where Weather and Pucci switch, Pucci is the ally and Weather is the enemy
>Weather Report is insanely strong and evolve into Heavy Weather and then evolves into Heaven's Weather
>>
>>150167653
Yeah I think that was the reason
>>
>>150167612
I'll just pretend Pucci was following Weather close behind in the ending.
>>
>>150167653
Pucci's intentions were honestly to try and do the least harm to everyone. He really only had three options:

1. Say nothing, let Perla get fucked by her brother
2. Tell the truth, mentally scar Perla, ruin Wes's life with the knowledge that everything he'd known had been a lie, put his parents (who'd gone through the pain of losing a baby) through more mental trauma, violate the privacy and the confession of Wes's adoptive mother, and ruin his own chances as a priest
3. Make Wes and Perla break up, so that it'd be something they'd be sad about for a few weeks but would quickly forget about and move on to new partners

Poor bastard, you have to feel sorry for him. Keep in mind he was only fifteen and extremely sheltered.
>>
>>150167757
What did he even think the guy he hired was going to do though?
>>
File: dick is alright.jpg (14KB, 164x307px) Image search: [Google]
dick is alright.jpg
14KB, 164x307px
>>150167612
Well we know he was killed, because the only one who survived from the old universe was Empy. Given how ambiguous the ending was and how WP was also still present, I like to disregard the idea that Fate would erase pucci himself and make WR an only child, and think to myself that Pucci did get to enjoy a normal upbringing in the new universe preaching the word of jesus over dicks and vampire nut.
>>
>>150167757
Why is Stone Ocean so fucked up?
>>
>>150167810
>implying he doesn't still drink cum in the new universe
>>
File: 1476818455504.jpg (79KB, 446x724px) Image search: [Google]
1476818455504.jpg
79KB, 446x724px
>>150167812
Because editors didn't let him have lesbians.
>>
>>150167873
>>
>>150167797
He had no idea he had ties to the KKK, he just said 'please break these two up'.

He probably thought he'd do something like frame one of them for cheating or something, so underhanded but not evil.

>>150167810
>the only one who survived from the old universe was Empy
Everyone from the old universe survived except those who were killed by MIH. The animals and people that got sucked up into space at the end of the universe ended up right where they started when it reset.
>>
>>150167864
You can take the man out of the cum
But you can't take the cum out of the man
>>
>>150167893
I like how Araki changed Anasui into a guy but still made him dress like a woman.
>>
File: 1473671740617.jpg (861KB, 756x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1473671740617.jpg
861KB, 756x1312px
>>150167873
>implying dude Anasui isn't better than whatever that cheap yuri bait was gonna be
>>
>>150167864
New Pucci drinks wine and faps to Jesus when he's not looking
>>
File: Piss Cop.png (1MB, 1280x835px) Image search: [Google]
Piss Cop.png
1MB, 1280x835px
>>150167929
To be fair nearly everyone in JoJo dresses like weird runway models.

Abbacchio is a literal drag-queen and nobody thinks it's worth commenting on.
>>
pastebin please
>>
File: this is a 25 year old man.jpg (322KB, 737x823px) Image search: [Google]
this is a 25 year old man.jpg
322KB, 737x823px
>>150167971
>implying anasui doesn't sound like a 15 year old girl anyway
Literally nothing would change in his dialogue if you took away 10 years and gave him tiddies.
>>
>>150167894
I was under the impression that what happened was time got reset with the universe after MiH was forced to stop halfway through its process of solidifying time in a way that all would be able to perceive it in its entirety, which would kill off all the old entities naturally via aging and decy, and remake the new ones via progressing to the exact same point in time as the interruption sans evil pucci.

Which brings me to another issue regarding whether or not SBR's universe is the new one that was created this way, because Jotaro doesn't exist in it, which means Jolyene wouldn't have a father.

So I don't think the new universe being created was in fact the SBR universe.
>>
>>150168034
http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
>>
>>150166791
But they do now
>>
>>150168041

thanks
>>
File: 1469174144182.png (986KB, 463x841px) Image search: [Google]
1469174144182.png
986KB, 463x841px
>>150167990
Abbacchio dresses like a goth, not a drag queen.

Diavolo though.
>>
>>150168083
>Drag queen
I don't think what Diavalo wears would even look good on a girl either.
>>
File: 1473673157941.jpg (494KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473673157941.jpg
494KB, 800x558px
>>150168083
Diavolo dresses like he's from a heavy metal band
>>
>>150167233
>cliche japanese music
>for the part that plays in italy
?????
>>
>>150167929
you can view Anasui as a woman still because there was no dick under the skirt.Actually,Jolyne had seen a woman looks like a guy before.
>>
File: bitdance.gif (261KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
bitdance.gif
261KB, 328x272px
LIKE A BLOODY STORM
ATSUKU LIKE A BLOODY STORM
>>
File: diavolo.jpg (72KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
diavolo.jpg
72KB, 481x640px
>>150168103
I think it could work on a girl.
>>150168121
That makes more sense
>>
>>150168175
>jolyne will never dress like this and give you a lap dance
just kill me
>>
>>150165926
Is there any picture with that jolyne image separate from everything else?
>>
>>150168040
>I was under the impression that what happened was time got reset with the universe after MiH was forced to stop halfway through its process of solidifying time in a way that all would be able to perceive it in its entirety, which would kill off all the old entities naturally via aging and decy, and remake the new ones via progressing to the exact same point in time as the interruption sans evil pucci.
But that's not remotely what happened at all. We SEE the news reports saying that no living beings are aging in spite of time being fucked, and we SEE the (perfectly live) animals of the swamp being sucked up into space along with Emporio. We also saw the disoriented people in the prison again, wondering why they're naked.
Give MIH a read again, you really got the wrong idea about how it works. And the Ireneverse is not the SBRverse, Araki said that himself.
>>
>>150168083
why can he just wear that fabulous suit?Did he dressed normal in front of other members in the gang,and only dressed like that to eraser betrayer?
>>
>>150166529
To be fair generals are fucking terrible and ruin the discussion for every series it happens. Mods also promised to crack down on generals years ago because most generalfags are redditors or other outsiders, I'm just worried they will do it all autistically and mess things up while trying to do good.
>>
File: 1407308369648.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407308369648.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Today's episode is going to be God Tier, isn't it?
>>
The episode is 3 hours from now and not 4 hours yes?
>>
>>150168287
He dressed up like that since he was fucking around as Doppio
>>
>>150168289
only if Kira's hair were watermeleon
but it isn't
>>
>>150168289
It's probably only going to be okay animation wise.
>>
If you use perfect spin while cumming in someone, does that person have infinite orgasms?
>>
Kira: Just fuck my shit
barber: say no more
>>
>>150168335
so that's a homewear?
>>
>>150166128
It's cool man, you should probably get some sleep after the episode though.
>>150168327
Yeah, 3 hours.
>>
File: 1474328877764.gif (769KB, 136x136px) Image search: [Google]
1474328877764.gif
769KB, 136x136px
>SHIN HYUNG WOO/CHA MYOUNG JUN
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (21KB, 251x265px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
21KB, 251x265px
>>150168452
>>
File: 1474679434290.png (247KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1474679434290.png
247KB, 900x675px
>>150168434
Diavolos homewear is probably just a blanket on top of him
>>
>>150168414
No,you will die cause you don't have D4C,just like the girl fan of Diego.
>>
>>150166522
pucci is still a filthy nigger
>>
So, from a previous thread I saw that there was new translation being done on part 5, but I forgot to save the link, is it finished yet ?
>>
>>150168562
Would his cock be bigger than DIO's? (Technically Jonathan's)
>>
>>150168608
No. It's in the middle of Green Day and Oasis.
>>
>>150168624
NO WAY
>>
>>150168608
Not yet, but it's pretty far. Up to Green Day 5 if I remember right. It's quite good too, honestly getting a lot more characterization than before.
>>
>>150168490
and naked
>>
File: 1475389836349.png (183KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1475389836349.png
183KB, 557x605px
>>150168669
>>150168689
What's the name of the translator?
Or a link would be nice
>>
>>150168709
Check Bato.to friendo, it's done by JJCA.
>>
Why is part 8 called JoJo Lion? Im up to chapter 45 and there are no lions so far
>>
>>150168684
Imagine though, DIO eagerly undressing the nubile young altar-boy only to have his smug grin wiped off his face by this 15-year-old being better hung than his and Jonathan's combined forces
>>
>>150165099
I'm hoping for a little bit more screen time for Polnareff, even if it's just a sneak peek in the last opening. He deserved better.
>>
File: 1471047890021.png (169KB, 342x402px) Image search: [Google]
1471047890021.png
169KB, 342x402px
Yfw you're animeonly and the episode ends with the entire crew dying.
>>
>>150168844
Hopefully the episode ends with Rohan exploding for the second time instead, that would SERIOUSLY send animeonlys into a frenzy.
>>
>>150168861
Should end with this panel
>>
So will we have to wait another week for BtD version of opening or will episode end with Kira using BtD and new opening for the end?

what do you think?
>>
Do you think they are gonna do something with the opening or its too soon?
>>
>>150168967
>>150169026

We'll probably have to wait to next episode, doing it now wouldn't really work because the audience wouldn't understand why it's happening.
>>
>>150168967
>>150169026
Probably in next week's episode.
>>
>>150169072
* That's if they're changing the OP at all, I mean, after listening to the full song, they probably will, but it's not a certainty.
>>
>>150169026
>>150168967
I would say next episode with the pre-opening part being the time rewind and Hayato waking up in his bed.
>>
>>150168721
I'm trying to navigate that site, it's horrendous, and are they translating backwards? seems to me by looking at their page on bato that the first translation they did was the chapter where King Crimson reveals himself
>>
>>150169092
Yeah, I am certainly worried too, maybe rewinding sound in Great Days is all there is to it, just a nod to BtD not a proclamation.
>>
>>150169129
You need to make an account first and log in so everything is layed out properly and you have access to all the chapters. Make an account, it only takes a quick minute lad.
>>
I really want the episode to end with rohan dying
>>
>>150168760
>The "lion" in the title"Jojolion" means things like "blessed thing", "evangelistic", and "commemorative seal". It's a word from ancient Greek or something like that. By combining this word with "Jojo", I've meant for the title to signify the existence of the protagonist "Josuke" in this world. It's also used in the name of the tragic king in a Greek myth called "Pygmalion" as well as the Japanese animation "Evangelion", but I'm not sure if it has to do with the same idea.
>>
File: the fug.jpg (620KB, 1598x1023px) Image search: [Google]
the fug.jpg
620KB, 1598x1023px
>>150169139
Already did, it still looks like this
>>
>>150169201
Oh, search for the part itself, like, search Jojo part 5 and click Vento Aureo, then start from chapter one done by JJCA & TMNBE Scans
>>
>>150169243
Is there any way to filter out the others from that search list? spanish translations seems to be dominant
>>
>>150169293
You can just use the settings on the right side of your screen to only show the languages you want
>>
>>150169293
Not sure, just find the english one and start reading, when you get to the next chapter it automatically switches to the next chapter in the same language. Avoid the ones marked with (Old Scans) though
>>
File: KKK.png (1MB, 488x944px) Image search: [Google]
KKK.png
1MB, 488x944px
>>150167329
>it's race-mixing that seems to fire the extreme right up more than the existence of black people
Extreme right here. Can confirm.
>>
Hey, sorry I missed the last couple episodes. Works been a bitch. I'm here early though, streaming July 15th Parts 1-4 and then will stream the new episode live. Come on in.

http://connectcast.tv/zebrahiim
>>
>>150167480
cool!
>>
>>150169375
Since I need an account to chat I guess we're all mute?
>>
>>150168967
Next week, just like with Za Warudo
>>
>>150169367
Is their stand [Johnny Rebel]?
>>
File: Sweaty Kira.jpg (42KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty Kira.jpg
42KB, 200x260px
>>150169367
I'm a mutt. Do you have a hot sister, mom aunt grandmother or daughter, because i'll add my diversity to her womb (repeatedly) and disappear.
>>
>>150169429
Huh, didn't realize that, let me see if I can change it
>>
File: 20161125_081025_HDR-1.jpg (621KB, 1426x1990px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_081025_HDR-1.jpg
621KB, 1426x1990px
SHINING
JUSTICE

who else pose in secret here?
>>
File: 00000267.jpg (148KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
00000267.jpg
148KB, 800x450px
Shit's looking on-model as fuck today
>>
>>150169469
I'm sure he has a sister and mother who are the same person and could use all the genetic diversity she can get.
>>
Didn't you decide it was shit a couple of weeks ago?
>>
>>150168805
That's probably what happened.

Dio probably got fucked in his boipucci since he acts like a sub around Pucci too
>>
>>150169469
Sorry shitskin, no can do.
>>
>>150169505
God bless.
>>150169508
Decide what was shit? Don't listen to shitposters, though it's surprising how good this thread has been.
>>150169500
Hopefully the quality is consistent this episode.
>>
File: smug nigger.jpg (27KB, 269x273px) Image search: [Google]
smug nigger.jpg
27KB, 269x273px
>>150169505
Not to go full /pol/, but why is that always a line with you liberal faggots?
>hurr these people are all white they must fuck their sisters better add some niggers to the mix
>>
>>150169500
Where are his nipples tho?
>>
File: Joseph wanting the D.png (113KB, 402x361px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph wanting the D.png
113KB, 402x361px
>>150166529
Mods don't appreciate the fuckability of Oldseph.
>>
Can I suck joylnes cock?
>>
>>150169568
Same reason why the "lol muh nignogs" line is popular with /pol/lacks.
>>
>>150169568
It's the logical extreme of forbidding race-mixing
>>
File: 1471601697517.jpg (138KB, 771x886px) Image search: [Google]
1471601697517.jpg
138KB, 771x886px
>that scene in the PV where Killer Queen fazes in and out of Kira while he gets BtD

God damn, will they actually animate him getting his JUST hair cut before cutting to the morning?
>>
>>150169470
It's fine anon. Don't worry.
>>
>Green with red head band
well there goes my fav Rohan outfit
of all the outfits that should've been white with a green head band this should've been one
>>
>>150169614
But it's not. At all. That's like saying Japanese people must be incestuous because they don't racemix, chinese magazines notwithstanding.
>>
>>150169618
Thanks

Sorry to everyone looks like I can't have anonymous chat so for now just make a burner account if you want to chat in stream.
>>
>>150169617
That shit and the scene with Hayato looking out the window looked fucking gold.
>>150169639
What even is the issue with race-mixing? Educate me, I don't go on /pol/.
>>
>>150169617
Maybe we will see some hair turning into white but I think it's gonna cut to black and start on the next day
I wonder how Kira get the arrow out of his arm, that shit was nasty
>>
>>150169653
>Educate me
People just don't like it. Cultures are different. Mostly Jewish propaganda to racemix with niggers. That's where all the BLACKED shit comes from.

There's also some biological stuff like IQ distributions and differences in intelligence between blacks and whites etc.
>>
>>150169658
>I wonder how Kira get the arrow out of his arm, that shit was nasty
The arrow is magic bullshit where sometimes your wound will heal and others you'll get a weird permanent hole wherever the arrow hit you.
>>
>>150169676
Should skin colour naturally determine culture though? Also, what do you mean by Jewish propaganda?

Never heard of the IQ distribution stuff, are there any articles for it? Genuinely asking since I've heard stuff like this a lot.
>>
>>150167873
Until you show me a quote from Araki saying he wanted it to have lesbians, I'm not going to believe you.
>>
>>150169639
I said the logical EXTREME
As in "only my family's genes are good, so I should only procreate with my sister"
Same logic of old kings and all (besides economics, of course)
>>
>>150168035
It would go from creepy as hell to really fucking hot.
>>
File: Part 5.jpg (650KB, 1604x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Part 5.jpg
650KB, 1604x1058px
>>150169323
>>150169330
So this is the correct one right? The new translations?
>>
>>150169729
Yep it is, it switches off from colored to black and white after a while though but make sure you stick to those translations. And that should be it, have fun anon.
>>
File: 1473624910007.jpg (352KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1473624910007.jpg
352KB, 1024x576px
>>150169676
>IQ distribution
Ok, polanon, thanks for showing us the extent of your science
>>
>>150168702
>>150168490
>>150168434
What the fuck are you guys talking about? We know his homewear is squid ink.
>>
>>150169707
>Should skin colour naturally determine culture though?
Maybe it shouldn't, but if you look almost anywhere in the world you can see a clear correlation between race and culture.

>>150169707
>what do you mean by Jewish propaganda?
I mean literal Jewish propaganda. By Hollywood, and other liberal Jewish sources.

>articles
Yeah, there's a ton. Check /pol/ to learn more. I don't want to start shitting up the thread.

>>150169714
And I'm saying it's not logical. There's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your genes.
>>
File: img000010.png (3MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
3MB, 1560x1200px
>>150169658
The arrow pierced him from side to side and got out through his neck
>>
>>150169761
>I don't want to start shitting up the thread.

A little bit late, don't you think?
>>
>>150169721
>15 year old girl anasui trying to trip jolyne so she can catch her in her arms
>>
>>150169761
I do see your point somewhat, but I don't get the blatant racism from /pol/. Taking the media out of this, should "niggers"/black-skinned people really be shunned from getting with someone because they're white? I'm more or less asking you since you seem to come from /pol/, though we probably should wrap this up.
>>
>>150169773
>again

I never understood this. Wasn't KQ a natural stand?
>>
>>150169807
No, he killed Reimi and he was worried about that, then yoshihiro pierced him with the arrow
>>
>>150169794
>Taking the media out of this, should "niggers"/black-skinned people really be shunned from getting with someone because they're white?
I'll give you the short answer and then we can move on. Yes. Just as blacks should shun whites from getting with blacks, Asians etc.
>>
>>150169807
Nope, his father pierced him (says so in AHF) but didn't give a talk about birds, bees and stands, that's why he was ignorant when he met Shigechi.
>>
>>150169761
>propaganda.avi
You know what, it's better not to indulge in this conversation
>There's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your genes
Then go ahead and fuck your sister if she's cool with it, don't blame me if the baby's retarded though.
I mean, technically, if you have descendents, your genes are getting passed on anyway. YOUR genes. Other people's genes are their own damn bussiness
>>
>>150169826
I honestly do not remember this
>>
File: jojo in a nutshell.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jojo in a nutshell.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>150169826
>Hey son I know you're down about killing that girl
>So how I about I stab you with this ancient fucking arrow I have in my dresser for no good reason
Best dad.
>>
>>150169837
Interesting. Well, I don't agree with you but it was an interesting exchange, thanks for your time.
>>150169826
Was that ever said?
>>
>>150169863
Guess I'll need to re-read AHF
>>
>>150169870
>it's better not to indulge in this conversation
Your liberal brainwashing precludes you from doing so anyway, so yeah, probably better just to move on.
>>
>>150169885
why the fuck does Ghost Dad starring Bill Cosby need a bird to fly if we see him fly on his own the rest of DiU?
>>
shikekchi is ded.
press F to pay respects
>>
>>150169900
No problem. Cordial disagreement is the hallmark of a civilized society. But I do urge you to check /pol/ sometime and consider taking the redpill
>>
>>150169909
Not him but I'm not a liberal and I don't see your whole point with "Muh niggers" and why race-mixing is bad, plus you've not bothered to share any proof at all about the IQ difference or the media sharing Jewish propaganda.

You're spending a bit too much time on /pol/, mate.
>>
>>150165899
I thought it looked way worse, because of the inferior art style. DiU is the best by far.
>>
>/pol/ discussion in a JoJo thread that hasn't completely destroyed all discussion
>People actually discussing the series
>Shitposting's at a minimum
What the fuck happened to these threads? Not that I'm complaining
>>
I've been awake since forever, how much longer do I need to hold on?

So tired
>>
>can't talk about Pucci without threads devolving into /pol/ shit
>>
File: b0221a3a9d353f97993d41a23f111b91.png (928KB, 700x1287px) Image search: [Google]
b0221a3a9d353f97993d41a23f111b91.png
928KB, 700x1287px
hate the art, love the idea
>>
>>150169963
some anon is streaming the July 1th episodes, by time it's over the new episode will almost be on

http://connectcast.tv/Zebrahiim
>>
>>150169963
are you me?
>>
File: killer queen backstory.png (2MB, 867x2522px) Image search: [Google]
killer queen backstory.png
2MB, 867x2522px
>>150169863
>that's why he was ignorant when he met Shigechi
>dad stabs you with an arrow and doesn't tell you why
>wake up the next day with a 6 foot anthropomorphic bipedal pink cat man in bondage gear
>can suddenly make things explode for no reason
>>
>>150169909
Ok but polanon
I have a theory
Listen up
What if
Per chance
No matter how small it seems
Maybe
Just maybe
You're the brainwshed one?
>>
>>150169935
>TFW redpilled but also a nigger

What do I do? Kill myself?
>>
>>150169963
An hour and a half for the stream, senpai, then 2 more hours for the torrent. Stay up and ride the hype train with us.
>>150169969
Well, at least the discussion isn't just "Lol niggers fuck all of you muh goyim", but what do you like about Pucci? He's my favourite villain.
>>150169976
What's wrong with the art? I like how ghost-Kira looks more like Kira there.
>>150169999
If you enjoy JoJo you're pretty cool in my book, nigger.
>>
>>150169940
>You're spending a bit too much time on /pol/, mate
Maybe, but that's where the facts are. Or at least, what appear to be facts from my current perspective.
>>
>>150169976
Is that Kira from his side-story thing?
>>
>>150169962
Cleanup day on /a/ not to long ago
>>
>>150169962
Mods showed up and told us to stop being niggers
>>
>>150170016
>An hour and a half for the stream, senpai

Thanks. I'm in Japan, hence the fact I'm deadly tired, so no need for a stream luckily.
>>
>>150170020
Have you considered actually doing research on all your views? Taking a look at different points of view instead of washing out liberal views as "media propaganda" might brighten your horizons. How do you know the shit on /pol/ is factual?
>>150170040
>>150170044
Thank fuck, this is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>150169998
Unlikely. I was once pretty liberal, so I doubt I was brainwashed twice.
>>
>>150165099
Is part 5 confirmed to be animated?
>>
>>150170059
Not him but joining the /pol/ bandwagon was pretty fun, making fun of liberals and all that shit but when you actually meet a liberal who's capable of proper discussion and not shit-flinging with SJW-terms, it does change your views a bit. Just speaking from personal experience, you seem like a reasonable guy after all
>>
>>150170054
I did. That's why I am where I currently am.
>How do you know the shit on /pol/ is factual
I don't, at least not with 100% certainty. But when faced with two probabilities you go with the one that's more likely to be true.
>>
File: sssss.png (508KB, 406x788px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
508KB, 406x788px
Hello my dear children! my name is pucc.. SANTA. im giving out free CD's!
>>
>>150170084
I know. And I have met people like that. That's why I want to discuss my views openly with other people, without being stifled by political correctness. I'm perfectly willing to be wrong, but first there has to be a discussion.
>>
>>150170085
What makes /pol/'s facts more likely though? Genuinely asking, since the last time I went there all I really saw were threads about Trump winning, cucks, niggers, the stuff people stereotype /pol/ about.
>>
>>150169962
It's the cycle of /Jojo/. Every now and then, we reach a shitposting singularity (for example, the Whitesnake/Starplat thread or the more recent BtD thread), after which things calm down. Today, however, our thread got deleted by mods before that could happen, so we decided to take that as a warning
>>
AND ANOTHER GONE AND ANOHER GONE
>>
ARE YOU READY?
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
>>
>>150170109
Maybe you're just seeing "what you want to see to fit your view of /pol/ "when you visit /pol/ instead of going through the catalogue to find something interesting
>>
>>150170109
>What makes /pol/'s facts more likely though?
Well, for starters, they seem to go against the current prevailing attitudes. Secondly, what we seem to be doing right now with respect to immigration and culture doesn't seem to be working. Thirdly, this was tried once in the past, so maybe it's not as wrong as we've been conditioned to believe it is. Fourthly, there is very clearly a vested interest in preventing exposure to this information, I want to know why.

The charts are pretty neat, too, I guess.
>>
>>150170016
>what do you like about Pucci?
Definitely his presence, dynamic with Jolyne, and how lethal he was. Nigga practically killed the entire main cast.
>>
File: 5.jpg (24KB, 218x275px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
24KB, 218x275px
>>150170077
It was hinted at in the last diu op.
>>
File: Video_ (34).webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Video_ (34).webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>150170109
>Trump winning
Not him (pretty liberal myself) but you shouldn't take a board at its maximum shitposting season
>>
>>150170123
Thank God, it'd be nice if we could maintain threads with this quality for a bit.
>>150170107
>>150170167
I see, you do seem pretty reasonable. I'd like to discuss stuff more with you but let's not disrupt the thread any more, probably will check out /pol/ to see the other sides of the argument.

Anyway, you looking forward to the episode too?
>>150170174
That's seriously why he's my favorite main villain, no other villain in the series has as much presence as he does nor do they accomplish as much, he genuinely felt like he was out with a mission.
>>150170196
Fair enough, did leave a pretty bad impression though
>>
>>150170187
Didn't you die?
>>
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
>>
>>150170228
It's a public trip.
>>
>today in /Jojo/'s bizarre adventure: Double Trouble! Mods and... /pol/?
>>
>>150170020
>facts from my perspective
jesus christ like any other retard form pol you only care to circlejerk and not really about knowing if somethign is true
>>
>>150170187
why is he dabing?
>>
File: op1 jojos.gif (2MB, 445x251px) Image search: [Google]
op1 jojos.gif
2MB, 445x251px
>>150170178
Really, you think so? Why? Just because they showed the sign, it doesn't mean: CONFIRMED VA 2017 BUY OUR BDs.
That's like interpreting pic related for conformation of animating everything up to Stone Ocean.
>>
>>150164967
>No creepy purple background on Kira's BTD debut shot
David pls.
>>
File: 1470168097154.png (97KB, 135x345px) Image search: [Google]
1470168097154.png
97KB, 135x345px
>>150170219
Most effective and intricate villain in JoJo. Truly best boy.
>>
File: 1479739462304.jpg (52KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479739462304.jpg
52KB, 600x596px
>>150170267
>Turns out they turn into great allies at the end of the episode
>>
>>150170288
Isn't that pretty much the attitude for this site as a whole though? Not agreeing with it but the circlejerk's been prevalent for a while.
>>
>>150170187
>Jotaro just stands there doing nothing while Pucci transforms
huh just like in the manga

>>150170294
Why wouldn't he?
>>
How much time left for bite za dusto?
>>
New episode when
>>
>>150170295
I said it was hinted at, not that it was 100% confirmed.
>>
>>150170295
I think people just assumes chances are good seeing as how part 4's sales have been decent, and VA is pretty popular in nipland. Also if WB wants to keep working with David, continuing on with an already existing series is the safe bet.
>>
>>150170295
DiU getting animated was already a confirmation for VA and SO getting animated
Screencap this
>>
Do you think the opening will bait the dusto or they're keeping it for the final episode ?
>>
>>150170308
Nah /pol/ is definitely that one minor villain whose ideology you don't agree with but he's so cool about it you can't really hate him
Mods are the final villain
>>
>>150170381
After this little exchange I agree, though fucking props to the mods, there's barely been any shitposting in this thread and actual discussion has happened.

I'm expecting there to be plenty of fuckers who'll go around screencapping slightly-wonky shots from the episode though and shout "QUALITYYYYY" however
>>
>>150170315
Circlejerking about political views is, in my opinion, the worst thing that can happen because you will end up beliving way more people support what you belive than they actually do. There's never compromise, it's always us vs them because everyone thinks they are 100% right. That's why democrats where so sure about them winning.
>>
>>150170375
Episode after next I assume.
>>
>>150166308
I could watch this for hours
>>
>>150170408
I still do kind of want another shitposting singularty.
Those are always fun, for a while at least
>>
File: 16.png (22KB, 167x186px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
22KB, 167x186px
>>150166335
I like it
>>
>>150170437
I agree with you completely but I think the same applies to /pol/. From my experience there, you're either with them or you're not. You disagree with one point someone makes that has no facts or evidence behind it and you're labelled a cuck/nigger/etc. I think both extremes are retarded, which is why civil discussion like this is a fucking breath of fresh air.
>>
>>150170375
It must be next week, because putting it during 'Insane Stone is Unconquerable' in a way defeats the purpose, because by that time BtD will have been defused already.
>>
File: killer queen bites the dust.jpg (318KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
killer queen bites the dust.jpg
318KB, 780x1200px
>>150170219
>Anyway, you looking forward to the episode too?
It's my favorite part in all of JoJo. Of course I am.
>>
File: {Visible confusion}.png (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
{Visible confusion}.png
406KB, 1920x1080px
>>150166737
>>150166813
>>150166885
>>
>>150170092
I want Weather Report,please sir.
>>
File: 『King Crimson』.png (462KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
『King Crimson』.png
462KB, 480x640px
>>150170219
>no other villain in the series has as much presence
What do you mean by presence? Because I'd argue that DIO and Diavolo had the most. They were some intimidating motherfuckers.
>>
File: KQ.jpg (157KB, 600x1009px) Image search: [Google]
KQ.jpg
157KB, 600x1009px
>>150170517
Good taste man, this fight has so many moments that just fucking nail it as one of the hypest battles in the series. I can't wait to see how they do Rohan's death and the Josuke glare scene soon.
>>150166813
God I forgot how beautiful KQ looked in the OP, does anyone have a webm for the Killer Queen reveal in the bath scene?
>>
>>150167525
BASED
>>
>>150170572
presence literally just means being around a bunch, which pucci easily wins at
>>
>>150170092
IT'S NOT EVEN DECEMBER YET GET OUT SANTA
>>
File: Pucci_family.jpg (565KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
Pucci_family.jpg
565KB, 1280x929px
>>150170572
I meant as in physical presence, with how they actually got things done themselves. I do think Diavolo had a fucking great "presence" though, every time he showed up you got scared as hell he'd kill another member of the cast. Loved how he was the antithesis to Giorno for so long.

But what I meant was that Pucci got the most shit done in the part, he felt like a main character himself. We saw his struggles and his accomplishments and the way he dealt with situations, he was always one step ahead of the group and every conflict between the two of them were tense as hell. He had the determination of a Joestar, that's why I love part 6 a lot, the conflict between him and Jolyne felt like two Joestars going up against eachother.
>>
>>150170482
>You disagree with one point someone makes that has no facts or evidence behind it and you're labelled a cuck/nigger/etc
To be fair, most of that I think is bantz to ward off the normies. /pol/ shitposting is an acquired taste
>>
STEVE WALKS WARILY DOWN THE STREET WITH HIS BRIM PULLED WAY DOWN LOW
>>
>>150170637
I know it's mostly for banter but it gets more annoying when people don't bother to argue against your point and instead result to "Lol u mad troled bro?"
>>
>>150170635
I'd argue Dio was pretty similar in part 1 though.
Though to be honest, part 1 was more about Dio than Jonathan
>>
File: Weather_Report_EoH_render.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Weather_Report_EoH_render.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>150170562
that 2 dollar
>>
>>150170635
>you will never hug pucci
>or diavolo
;_;
>>
>>150170671
I agree somewhat, but I think it was executed better with Pucci. He didn't feel like a straight-up generic evil force because we got to see every bit of his struggle and his plans, it felt like such a nice change from the usual villain-sits-in-his-castle-and-monologues routine.
>>
File: 1436226835343.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436226835343.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>150170635
>very time he showed up you got scared as hell he'd kill another member of the cast
Honestly that was my favorite part about him. Every time he was onscreen, you knew another member of the crew was going to bite it.

>But what I meant was that Pucci got the most shit done in the part
I'd argue that Valentine accomplished more while he was around, but Pucci was around a lot more.
>>
>>150170677
So where did he got the hat from?
Wasn't he sent straight to prison after Pucci beat him in the HW flashback?
>>
>>150170666
True, true. Now is an absolutely awful time to be there. Hence why I'm taking this break
>>
>>150170614
I think he shows up almost too much. Don't get me wrong, I like an antagonist that's utilized a lot, but by the end it just felt a bit tedious how he managed to get away with whatever he was doing constantly. And I get that's part of the appeal, I just think he had one too many appearances.
>>
Hey guys, Been streaming all the July 15th episodes, about to start the last one now and then I'll be streaming the new episode. No limit of users in chat but you have to create an account to chat. Come on in.

http://connectcast.tv/Zebrahiim
>>
>>150168238
> ywn be the Brojo to a girlfriend JoJo
Erase me.
>>
>>150170635
I like that Pucci has the similar kind of presence to him that Dio had in Part 1: the kind of villain that just takes the plot and runs to hell with it while everyone else struggles to catch-up. The way he's built as we see all of his backstory and even inner monologue reminds me of that too. We see both of these villains almost as secondary protagonists because of how much screentime is dedicated to making sure they are equals to the heroes, two opposites at play.
>>
http://poal.me/uggpkn
>>
File: Chi-Muun.png (345KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chi-Muun.png
345KB, 680x1000px
>>150170696
Good to see another Diavolo appreciator here, reading the Risotto vs King Crimson fight and seeing how Diavolo offered Risotto a "dignified" death really is making me like his character more. The new scans are doing wonders.

>I'd argue that Valentine accomplished more while he was around.
Valentine did accomplish a hell of a lot, I'll give you that, and the way he went about doing it was great. But I don't think anything can top how Pucci reset the universe, the ending of part 6 was fucking amazing to me.
>>
>>150170722
So you mean Pucci is just like Poochie?
>>
>>150170748
Araki really hit gold with Pucci in my opinion, I think people don't appreciate him enough for everything he did as an antagonist. I fucking love antagonists that you can almost sympathise with and root for because of how much they get done. Pucci took the good parts of part 1 Dio and amplified them whilst also throwing in his own characterization into the mix, absolutely loved reading all of his scenes in part 6.
>>
>>150168490
guys I just realized...

Chink-faced King Crimson is gonna happen, because DP loves the shit out of ASB
>>
File: 1410873662588.jpg (464KB, 529x677px) Image search: [Google]
1410873662588.jpg
464KB, 529x677px
>>150170753
>Good to see another Diavolo appreciator here
He's a lot better than people give him credit for. I'm pretty sure the renewed scans are what did it. It's like if your only exposure to Kira was through reading fucking duwang. A proper translation does so much more for the characters.
>>
File: 1457236062758.gif (949KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457236062758.gif
949KB, 301x300px
POST YFW ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST WAS AIRED IN YOUR LIFETIME
>>
>>150170798
Blacktaro
>>
Do you think David Productions will ever try explaining how josuke went back in time to save himself? I mean hell they did leave panels from some episodes, why didn't they bother to leave that?
>>
File: bruno.png (610KB, 938x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.png
610KB, 938x1500px
>>150170753
After some thought part 5 is definitely my favorite, but the new translations are making me love it a lot more.

Love Diavolo too, 2nd favorite villain for me.
>>
File: wew2.png (360KB, 1018x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wew2.png
360KB, 1018x1500px
>>150168490
I mean, you aren't exactly wrong.
>>
>>150170827
But what if you or I die minutes before it can air, anon-san?
>>
>>150170833
but he didnt
It's just some dude he modeled his hair after
>>
>>150170717
Sorry to hear your board's gone to shit for a bit, at least these threads are settling down now. Enjoy the discussions with us mate, you came at a good time.
>>150170823
Absolutely, even with the old translations I ended up liking him quite a bit because he just felt so menacing as a villain. Unlike Dio and Kars he straight up felt intimidating, no charm, just ruthless strength of a boss.
>>150170836
The new translations are tying part 5 with 6 for me as my 3rd favorite, can't wait to see the rest of Green Day
>>
File: HEBUN.jpg (227KB, 726x420px) Image search: [Google]
HEBUN.jpg
227KB, 726x420px
>>150170787
I'm glad more people have started to appreciate Pucci as of late aside from Gay Priest posting. He's brilliantly awful as a person and the kind of villain that is extraordinaly hard to pull off well.

DIO's my Numbah Wan character in general but if I had to say who's the best JoJo villain I'd say Pucci.

>>150170753
It makes me glad that we've had more people start to appreciate Diavolo partially because of the new scans.
>>
File: 1477098568237.jpg (82KB, 713x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477098568237.jpg
82KB, 713x480px
>>150170827
>>
>>150170842
this is really sad

why didn't he stay as doppio to have someone to talk to?
>>
File: 1475655229671.png (2MB, 960x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475655229671.png
2MB, 960x1000px
>>150170798
>David loves ASB colors
>Jotaro has a black outfit instead of white
>Bowie Kira has a pink suit instead of white
>Avdol doesnt look like a burned french frie, but wears red
>Ko-chan with grey hair,
>Blue SHA
>>
>150170833 (You)
(You)
>>
>>150170827
>>
>>150170853
I doubt someone wearing the same clothing as josuke would be in the snow storm and appear out of nowhere
>>
>>150170887
Yeah, I love the discussion threads where people actually talk about the good parts of each part instead of just plain shitting on literally everything that people enjoy. It's more interesting anyway to read why people enjoy some characters more than others. Villains like Pucci and Diavolo took a re-read for me to fully appreciate, and I'm damn well happy I did take the time out to do so.
>>
>>150170888
Anon, why are you so clumsy with eating ice cream? It spilled all over the floor.
>>
>>150170911
>I doubt someone whom Josuke modeled his fashion after would have the same fashion as Josuke
W E W
>>
File: Part 4 live action movie.jpg (175KB, 659x524px) Image search: [Google]
Part 4 live action movie.jpg
175KB, 659x524px
>>150170911
>I doubt someone wearing the same clothing and hair cut as Josuke in a time were pretty much all school delinquents looked like that
>>
File: chipu.png (621KB, 806x442px) Image search: [Google]
chipu.png
621KB, 806x442px
These visuals are some Where The Dead Go To Die shit
>>
>>150170996
That episode was fucking amazing with all the style and color, I didn't realize how great the Cheap Trick fight was until the anime.
>>
Zebra Kira >>>>>> Watermelon Kira
>>
>>150171026
I wonder if Cheap trick could kill Dio considering vampires have generative abilities.

Although i guess the body does dry up completely, so maybe Dio would die either way.
>>
>>150170975
>Josuke gets D4C
>>
File: 1476058353952.png (137KB, 379x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476058353952.png
137KB, 379x518px
>>150171040
This
Now I can finally take him a bit more seriously
>>
>>150171040
No question about it.
Though I wonder how Bee Kira would look in the anime, I think it's an interesting concept of him sorta partially going back to his original look with yellow hair, but also retaining black hair of Kosaku.
>>
>>150171058
The back ripping part wouldn't kill him but the drying up the body could.

Although Dio could just get his followers to feed him blood and he'd probably come back even from that state.

In fact, I wonder: how did Dio resurrect Tarkus and Bruford ? Did he just bleed all over them ? They should have been specks of dust by that point.
>>
>>150171118
It's clearly not a natural process of drying up. The dude shrunk down to the size of a doll.
>>
>>150170842
Dievolo looks so cute like that now.
>>
File: CHEAP PEPE.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CHEAP PEPE.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>150171058
>I wonder if Cheap trick could kill Dio considering vampires have generative abilities
>Dio rips off his back
>grows a new one shortly after
>Cheap Trick is stuck on the severed back forever
That kind of stand is only effective on mortals
>>
File: 17362884dj46.gif (533KB, 644x641px) Image search: [Google]
17362884dj46.gif
533KB, 644x641px
>>150171040
This arguement is never gonna end.

>>150171077
I like the bee because of that reason and it makes the last panels with Reimi not look so jarring when he snaps back to Bowie.
I hope DP make it a gradual change instead of snapping. So as he finds out he's dead it becomes more and more blonde again.

Gonna suck how censored the hands will be the first time around.
>>
>>150171077
>Though I wonder how Bee Kira would look in the anime
Why don't you spend a few seconds in MS paint and find out?
>>
So, is there some limit to reading comics on this site or some shit? No matter what comic or page I go to I get this after having read a few chapters on it
>>
>>150171040
black>>>>>ALL
>>
>>150171171
>naked and trembling in a dark room under a blanket
>cute
Everything would have been solved if he got therapy years ago.
>>
File: Cant get (you)'s like that.png (799KB, 477x687px) Image search: [Google]
Cant get (you)'s like that.png
799KB, 477x687px
>>150171176
>>
>>150171186
Yeah, a gradual change would be cool. We'll see, David won't let us down either way.
>>150171201
That's not the same as seeing him like that throughout whole episodes.
>>
File: fug.jpg (86KB, 1595x880px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
86KB, 1595x880px
>>150171203
Forgot image
>>
File: 1479494361985.png (61KB, 209x184px) Image search: [Google]
1479494361985.png
61KB, 209x184px
>>150170996
>look up Where the Dead go to Die
>MFW watching the trailer

What in the fuck is this and where can I watch it?
>>
Spoiled episode right before episode comes out. Nice. But he doesn't care about thme, so damn.
>>
>>150171220
He would have just killed the therapist for asking about his past
>>
>>150171263
?
>>
>>150171220
Everything would have been fine if he contracepted years ago
>>
File: 1464387672574.png (173KB, 343x364px) Image search: [Google]
1464387672574.png
173KB, 343x364px
>>150170827
>>
>>150171220
Wasn't he being manipulated by his stand anyway?

Not sure how much therapy would help
>>
File: DiU ending.jpg (150KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
DiU ending.jpg
150KB, 400x560px
>>150170827
>>
>>150171220
>>naked and trembling in a dark room under a blanket
>>cute
>IT IS
>>
>>150171322
No, that's just a silly theory because he uses KC to talk after getting soul-swapped
>>
https://youtu.be/GvF90NJS-84
>>
File: 1460298259217.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1460298259217.gif
365KB, 400x328px
>>150170827
>30 minutes
I actually survived to see it.
>>
File: 1471601729676.jpg (71KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471601729676.jpg
71KB, 500x332px
>>150170827
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (15KB, 216x215px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
15KB, 216x215px
>>150171259
>What in the fuck is this
I don't really get it myself, it's just the edgiest animated movie I've ever seen and the visuals are colorful to the point they make me want to barf.

>Where can I watch it
It's available on Kisscartoon if you feel like subjecting yourself to pointless visual torture.
Although really, if you want to go through the trouble of watching a Jimmy ScreamerClauz movie, just watch When Black Birds Fly, because at least that one is a better movie with more trippy visuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptGOvk262io

Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
File: 1476893920841.jpg (192KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476893920841.jpg
192KB, 900x900px
>>150171362
>>150170827
>Just as the episode airs
>Bites the dust activates after the intro
>The intro is played on repeat until runtime is over
>Part 5 anouncement at the end
>>
File: 1479750171346.jpg (52KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1479750171346.jpg
52KB, 1131x707px
>>150170827
25 minutes more lads this is the final countdown
>>
>>150171220
>giorno sentences a mentally ill man to an infinite death loop
Really makes you think
>>
Someone posted 1080p screenshots from livestream, where i can watch it?
>>
File: it was me giorno.jpg (33KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
it was me giorno.jpg
33KB, 600x350px
>>150171429
>Giorno
>good
He's DIO's son for fuck's sake.
>>
>>150171429
To be fair he didn't know what he did. Still an asshole t.b.h.
>>
>>150166962
Didn't they add a few more instances of Josuke biting his lip prior to engine boy?
>>
>>150171251
>>150171203
Anyone?
>>
File: sevach.gif (1MB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
sevach.gif
1MB, 368x375px
TODAY IS THE DAY
>>
File: 1473656863601.jpg (22KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473656863601.jpg
22KB, 240x312px
>>150170827
Almost there, nigga.
>>
>>150171510
Change server, work for me.
>>
>>150171410
Gonna smoke a shit ton and watch these after work today. Good looks anon
>>
What if Trish grow up and get mad like Dievolo?
>>
File: 1476645988959.gif (92KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476645988959.gif
92KB, 113x150px
>>150170827
>>
>>150171540
I WILL REMIND THEM
>>
File: Jolyne.png (39KB, 198x602px) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne.png
39KB, 198x602px
What's your least favorite part of your favorite JoJo? I personally could've gone without Jolyne's daddy issues
>>
File: 1476832217849.gif (405KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476832217849.gif
405KB, 300x300px
>>150170827
>>
>>150171587
Josuke's shit hair
>>
File: Kira3rdform.png (771KB, 464x696px) Image search: [Google]
Kira3rdform.png
771KB, 464x696px
>>150171564
I WILL REWIND THEM
>>
File: Gappy.jpg (360KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Gappy.jpg
360KB, 800x1067px
>>150171587
Since the part isn't finished yet I'm not sure exactly, but I'd like to see more semblance to Kira and Josefumi from Gappy in the future.
>>
>>150171587
SHUT IT
FIFTEEN MINUTES
>>
>>150171553
That won't happen.
>>
File: 1473440592163.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473440592163.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>150171616
>yfw this panel will get animated in a few minutes
>>
>>150171553
Mista would just fuck her with his 4 inch smelly dick so she could chill out
>>
>>150171651
That panel is already animated it will AIR in a bit over 13 minutes
>>
>>150171651
>>150170827
>>
File: eh.png (287KB, 403x421px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
287KB, 403x421px
>>150171553
>What if Trish grow up and get mad like Dievolo?
That...would actually be pretty interesting, when you think about it.
I mean imagine Trish grown up, still living as a successful pop star, and then she sees spots grow on her hair.
Or after some sort of accident she gets her own Doppio, she is revealed to have that split personality syndrome. Or Spice Girl's personality starts to grow vicious and attacks people close to her.
I mean, fuck, I'd be down for something like this happening. Trish is so dull and uninteresting that anything like this could work.
>>
>>150171549
What do you mean?
>>
>>150171654
How would mista react if he measured his dick and it was exactly 4.4 inches
>>
File: image.jpg (369KB, 827x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 827x1150px
>>150171587
He doesn't allow his allies any spotlight
>>
File: 1463672184439.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463672184439.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>>150171651
>they'll skip it
>>
>>150171679
The hell was Araki thinking?
>daughter of the devil
>dull as dirt
I almost thought she would be interesting when she raped Narancia and wiped her hands on Fugo's swiss cheese.
>>
>>150171697
Cut it down
Or make it longer with GE
>>
File: 1478200431957.gif (548KB, 203x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478200431957.gif
548KB, 203x335px
Guys. We were alive to see BAIT ZA DASUTO animated.
>>
>>150171696
>>150171549
nvm, found the problem/button
>>
File: china girl.gif (3MB, 241x352px) Image search: [Google]
china girl.gif
3MB, 241x352px
>>150171564
>>
>>150171733
make it either 3.5 or 5.3
>>
File: 1477513711701.jpg (10KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477513711701.jpg
10KB, 300x288px
>the main villain's hair is shit to complement the hero's own hair style
everything is in place for the finale
>>
>>150171697
>>150171733
Actually he wouldn't care about inches because he's European and thus uses the superior measuring system
>>
>>150171696
You cna change server of images, do you see facet on page? Where is currnet chapter and page shown.
>>
File: lel.gif (95KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
95KB, 280x210px
I wait for the subs or watch the stream? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
>>
>>150171587
I could see people being annoyed by that but there was like one real chapter mentioning it having a big impact on her. Beyond that we all we Jotaro was a douche and its not surprising she would hate him so at the beginning.
>introduced by calling ridiculously nice and lenient mom a bitch
>>
>>150171770
I'm waiting for subs, personally. As soon as screencaps of the episode start to show up in this thread I'm out
>>
>>150171770
Wait for Selecta Visión's subs
>>
>>150171770
I dont want to spoil myself but at the same time fuck I want to see it. Might just watch until the OP.
>>
>>150171587
her daddy issues weren't that big of a deal though
>>
File: 1479769916200.gif (312KB, 270x151px) Image search: [Google]
1479769916200.gif
312KB, 270x151px
>>150170827
I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
>>
File: IT BEGINS.png (2MB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IT BEGINS.png
2MB, 780x1200px
It's almost time.

RIP animeonlys, you will not be missed

F
>>
>>150171719
You say that like Giorno lives up to Dio in not being dull, either.
>>
File: 1478889910949.png (166KB, 331x386px) Image search: [Google]
1478889910949.png
166KB, 331x386px
>>150171763
Metric system squad reporting in
>>
>>150171587
the fact she wears clothes, but that might just be my dick talking... Otherwise she's perfect!
>>
File: 1479511264720.jpg (107KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479511264720.jpg
107KB, 700x1000px
>>150170827
>>
File: smugput.png (30KB, 124x131px) Image search: [Google]
smugput.png
30KB, 124x131px
>>150167214
Yea
>Pucci is black because he is evil
>Weather is white because he's a good guy
>>
Its almost time.
>>
>>150171770
You need to wait 1.5 hour for subs after streams ends.
>>
>>150171828
>how do I female anatomy
>>
Man, I wish in stone ocean, since it was set in Florida, had more redneck stand users, somewhere on their adventure they pass through one of those cross burning parts of Florida and have to fight off a group of inbred stand users, each with the same stand, but as they get younger the stands are more and more deformed, just like them, so jolyne has to fight a clan of retarded stand users
>>
File: 1459509618345.jpg (83KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
1459509618345.jpg
83KB, 640x643px
THAT'S IT. BUTLER IS OVER. GET TO YOUR STREAM STATIONS. IT'S UPON US.
>>
>>150171811
>pre-part 6 dio
>not dull
Also Giorno actually does things
>>
File: and another one gone.png (2MB, 1000x1471px) Image search: [Google]
and another one gone.png
2MB, 1000x1471px
ITS ALMOST TIMEEEEEEEE
WE ALMOST ARE THERE
IM GLAD IVE WAITED WITH YOU ANONS
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVID
>>
>>150171719
It would be interesting to see Trish grow more or at least interact with Giorno because they both have are children of ultimate evil, and with Giorno, this shapes a lot of aspects of his personality, but with Trish, this really doesn't do much for her at all. Her presence doesn't really make Diavolo a more interesting character, and her being the daughter of Diavolo doesn't really add anything to her character other than make her a plot device.

Honestly, I've read Vento Aureo a few times now, both in Japanese and Italian scans, I think it's amazing, I think most characters are great, I even grew to like Fugo, but Trish is just the one character that really doesn't do anything for me at all. Feels more like a waste of space if anything.
>>
KC making stream stutter.
>>
>>150171795
Not to you, but they kinda bugged me a bit. Doesn't mean I hate that aspect of Stone Ocean, it was just my least favorite
>>
>>150171871
>>150171867
JUST A FEW FUCKING MINUTES, IT'S HAPPENING BOYS
>>
BITES ZA DUSTO!
>>
>>150171815
Imagine if there was a royal measuring system for time
>ONLY 1.3 BOLLOCKSACKS LEFT!
>>
>>150171902
ITS ALL THE DAMN RUSSIANS REEEEE
>>
>>150171679
>sees spots grow on her hair
surely is a thing would make her fall apart.
>>
>King crimson skipping parts of the stream

Fuck off diavollo.
>>
>>150170123
>/Jojo/
Seriously keep this shit to fucking /vg/ or wherever the fuck people do that. The threads have been pretty good after the mod intervention and the next step should be letting them die naturally without forcing a constant general during the week if there's nothing to discuss. Being a general is what makes the threads so shitty.
>>
>>150171916
>tfw no Russian Stand/Users
>>
Will we hear AS YOU KNOW again in BtD?
>>
>>150171872
Agreed. I really wouldn't mind if DP took a lot of liberties with her character.
>>
File: 2015-05-16-735747.jpg (343KB, 652x850px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-16-735747.jpg
343KB, 652x850px
>>150171872
>but Trish is just the one character that really doesn't do anything for me at all
At least not story-wise is what you meant to say, right?
>>
>>150171935
>Discussing semantics/shitposting NOW
IT IS HYPE TIME BROTHER
>>
File: Soft n ANGRY.jpg (181KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Soft n ANGRY.jpg
181KB, 500x707px
>stream lags
>soft n wet takes away vision
YAMERO
>>
File: You don't know my pain.png (70KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
You don't know my pain.png
70KB, 250x212px
>TFW don't know if i should watch the stream or wait for subs

I know what happens, but it feels like would be better to wait for subs.

Not like i can watch since i forgot to favorite the stream link.
>>
Paisley Park > spice girl.
>>
File: Dead Man's Q.png (3MB, 923x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Man's Q.png
3MB, 923x1385px
>>150164967
Let's post best Kira!
>>
SOFT AND WETTO TOOK THE STREAM AWAY
>>
HAS IT BEGUN?
>>
CAN'T SEE SHIT FUCK
>>
>>150171959
her dad is sexier
>>
STREAM IS BLACK, give link ot another one
>>
File: Soft & Wet.jpg (43KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Soft & Wet.jpg
43KB, 270x270px
GAPPY GIVE US VISION BACK REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>150171868
>Part 1 Dio
>dull
He MADE JoJo back then
>>
someone for the love of god post an alternate stream
>>
>laggy shit stream
>Black screen

NICE
>>
>and on that fateful day, all of /Jojo/ bit the dust
>>
File: mad and wet.png (6KB, 262x240px) Image search: [Google]
mad and wet.png
6KB, 262x240px
>>150171964
>>
>>150167233
>Naruto OP for bassato Vento Aureo
Even Gangsta's Paradise would fit better.
>>
FOUND A GOOD STREAM

IM NOT TELLING YOU FAGGOTS SHIT AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH
>>
>>150172014
Maybe he was fresh 30 years ago but he's just a boring dick to me.
>>
>>150172029
Screenshot please?
>>
>>150172029
god damn it you faggots broke it
>>
>>150172063
He's an entertaining dick
>>
>>150172070
I HAVE ONE BETTER THAN THAT
NOT TELLING THO
>>
>Minute in
>No QUALITY at all
>All characters look on-model
>OP starts after Hayato dies.
>>
File: BITE_ZA_DUSTO.gif (2MB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
BITE_ZA_DUSTO.gif
2MB, 450x310px
DAI SAN NO BAKUDAN
>>
File: mickey.jpg (46KB, 554x258px) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
46KB, 554x258px
>>150172078
This is an entertaining dick
>>
>>150172095
SCREENSHOT
I BEG YOU
>>
>>150172095
>>Minute in
>>No QUALITY at all
Is that a new record or something? That's kinda sad.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-25+at+04.37.30).jpg (41KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-25+at+04.37.30).jpg
41KB, 491x368px
>>150172120
choco
>>
>>150172120
I WILL HAVE NO INTERNET FOR LIKE 3 HOURS THIS IS ALL IM ASKING FOR
>>
http://vaughnlive.tv/sherming88
kill the jews
>>
>>150172120
No can do senpai, just planned on watching until the OP.
They also showed an advert for the next BD with Quiet Life 1, Killer Queen looks different in it.
>>150172129
Nah, just remarking on what I've seen so far, looks like the ep will be great
>>
>>150172152
Can you at least screenshot whatever's different in the OP?
>>
>>150172116
i'd entertain that dick
>>
This nail biting sfx is...
>>
>>150172181
nothing
>>
>>150172181
No differences yet, wait till next week senpai.
>>
>>150172149
good man
>>
>>150172181
They wouldn't show changes now.
>>
>>150170187
blessed be the REAL arcadefag, for he does God's work.
>>
>>150172207
>>150172215
FUCK
...can you screenshot now?
>>
>>150172246
Just wait for the torrent my man, you'll enjoy it more if it's not spoiled for you.
Also, let me make a new thread for the episode.
>>
File: 2sS8Sn8.jpg (23KB, 321x296px) Image search: [Google]
2sS8Sn8.jpg
23KB, 321x296px
>Gets sucked into BtD portal
>>
>>150172149
It's all pixelated
>>
File: kosaku make him BiTe ThE DuSt.gif (3MB, 361x199px) Image search: [Google]
kosaku make him BiTe ThE DuSt.gif
3MB, 361x199px
>>150172289
>THE BEGINNING OF THE NED
>>
HE DIDN"T WALKED DOWN THE STARES. DROPPED.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-25+at+04.43.50).jpg (39KB, 360x321px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-25+at+04.43.50).jpg
39KB, 360x321px
magic brush of white color
>>
File: 4.gif (44KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
44KB, 444x444px
>Brushes hair
>Hair turns white
>>
THATS NOT HOW HAIR WORKS.
>>
File: CyHmgGBUkAErEqs.jpg-large.jpg (87KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
CyHmgGBUkAErEqs.jpg-large.jpg
87KB, 986x555px
>>
File: TGHJH.png (862KB, 1026x576px) Image search: [Google]
TGHJH.png
862KB, 1026x576px
>>
>>150172326
LIES!!
>>
File: kosaku-kira-screen2.jpg (150KB, 1028x577px) Image search: [Google]
kosaku-kira-screen2.jpg
150KB, 1028x577px
>>150168349
shut up , asb hair color is perfect
>>
>>150172373
He's not lying, he came out of a door.
>>
BLUE SKIES?
>>
File: CyHnCHTVEAAU1D3.jpg-large.jpg (97KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
CyHnCHTVEAAU1D3.jpg-large.jpg
97KB, 986x555px
Disaster
>>
>>150172401
KEK
>>
>>150172401
EWWW ITS A SPOILED MELON
AVACODO ROHAN
>>
>>150172392
FUCK DAVID YOU HACKS
>>
Worst color scheme ever who chose that!

That shot of Rohan's face aside though this is the most on model episode in forever.
>>
>>150172401
WHY GREEN, I DON'T MIND THE FACE BUT WHY GREEN!!
>>
ROHAN IS GOING TO BITES ZA DUSTO THIS EP
>>
>>150172448
>>150172448
>>150172448
>>
Hayato's calves are fucking ripped
>>
I CAN ALREADY TASTE THE ANIME ONLY TEARS
>>
File: s.png (660KB, 1018x574px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
660KB, 1018x574px
>>
File: 1475394329934.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475394329934.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>150172401
well it WAS up there with my favorite outfits.
to be fair all his colors have be crazy.

BUT FUCK WHY
>>
File: CyHoHyuUkAAYTNP.jpg-large.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
CyHoHyuUkAAYTNP.jpg-large.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
rip
>>
>>150172401
Man, I have nothing against changing things up with the color palettes, but sometimes David chooses the blandest colors at the worst times.
>>
>>150171905
so you wanted someone who has a shit/weird relationship with their father act like nothing's wrong.
I mean Jolyne doesn't exactly exume "personality" otherwise, so at least she has something human going for her.
>>150172401
Looks okay, not too bad, being nitpicky about colours won't change them any.
>>
How will you rate this thread in a 1 to 10 scale?
>>
>>150172554
are you implying her daddy issues are the only human thing about her?
>>
KOICHI
KUUUN

it wasnt loud enough
>>
>>150172592
this is the first thread i've come to and its 10/10
>>
THIS WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME I AM *literally shaking* RIGHT NOW

really, it's fucking perfect, that death
>>
>>150172592
On par with Quiet Life part 1
>>
Wait has it ended?
>>
>>150172680
Yeah.
>>
>>150172007
INDEED
>>
theyll probably do a special opening for crazy diamond is unbreakable
>>
File: sherlock.png (133KB, 224x239px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.png
133KB, 224x239px
Wow, the pacing was fucking shit

David ruined a perfect cliffhanger with filler bullshit

I ain't happy
>>
>>150172811
What filler?
>>
File: Keikaku Doori.png (675KB, 1022x572px) Image search: [Google]
Keikaku Doori.png
675KB, 1022x572px
>>150172680
Yes
>>
>>150172401
Military junta Rohan
>>
>>150172401
I love white haired Kira but what the fuck were they thinking with that color scheme
>>
That was a really bad episode. Hope they adapt the rest of this arc with a different director.
>>
>>150172811
You're never happy anon
Why should we care?
>>
>>150172830
Koichi visiting Josuke, added scene with Yoshihiro & Yoshikage, I think I also saw a added scene with Hayato

Also, the Reimi scene at the end of cheap trick was not needed at the beginning of this episode.
The ending of Bites the Dust (5) would have been a much better cliffhanger
>>
File: t_main_img4.jpg (910KB, 1392x1943px) Image search: [Google]
t_main_img4.jpg
910KB, 1392x1943px
So whatever happened to this?
>>
>>150172961
everyone's designs ought to match this key art next week and beyond
>>
>>150172993
Why would they change it?
>>
>>150173097
they already did>>150172401
>>
>>150172925
I didn't watch the stream, but wasn't Yoshihiro supposed to show up regardless? What's wrong with the added scene you're talking about?
>>
File: heh heh heh heh.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
heh heh heh heh.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
Family obligations in another state means no /jojo/ for the weekend my dudes. Hope the new episode is tits even though P4's on the bottom half of my favorites list. I'll leave ya with a few of my favorite Joseph images to compensate for my「Shitto Taste」along with a friendly reminder that:

Joseph is best Joestar
Pucci is best villain
P8 Kira > P4 Kira [Except Ghost, he a cool]
>>
>>150173206
It was shit.
>>
>>150173144
They changed the color not the whole outfit.
David has been doing that since 2011 anon its not a surprise
>>
File: ifonly.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ifonly.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>150173206
Heres one that hits me right in the fuckin feelios.
>Tfw no Shiiiza to help lonely old Joseph transition into the golden years after everyone grew to dislike him due to the affair.
>>
>>150173167
They added a scene with Kira explaining to Yoshihiro that Killer Queen got a new power while he brushes into his melon-hair

The problem is that not only there's shitons left to adapt in 4 episodes, but Bites the Dust ability to make events happens the same is not introduced.
There's still no weight to Rohan's death in the episode
>>
>>150173258
Here's another one of that kind of best joestar in that nice SDC flavor.
>>
File: the voice.jpg (110KB, 719x580px) Image search: [Google]
the voice.jpg
110KB, 719x580px
>>150173206
one more one more one more and I'm done boyos. Enjoy the discussion and hopefully the mods aren't cockfags and don't delete the general!!!
>>
>>150173258
RIP Leonard Cohen
>>
>woke up an hour late and missed the episode
>>
File: IMG_3562.jpg (132KB, 744x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3562.jpg
132KB, 744x772px
The fuck is Pucci doing in this picture?
>>
>>150174282
Laying down
Thread posts: 577
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.