[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GTO-volume_1_cover.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GTO-volume_1_cover.png
1MB, 800x1200px
GTO Thread. Just finished Shonan 14 days after reading the original series, and now i'm starting with Paradise Lost. Will Paradise Lost tell what happened to the old students of 3-4 or will they at least show some of them? I think the ending of GTO was kind of unsatisfying in that aspect.
>>
>GTO
>ever giving a satisfying resolution to anything ever
>>
I really liked reading through this as a kid, I don't know if I ever finished.

Also I''S
>>
Is he at a different school in Paradise Lost? It isn't explicitly told, but you don't see the old teachers anywhere. Fuyutsuki once in the beginning and then never again. Actually thought she is his love interest. What the fuck?
>>
>>150130493
You'll get your satisfying resolution by reading Shonan Junai Gumi. Remember that dream with the cool biker dude Onizuka had while in coma? Yeah, that's from SJG.
>>
>>150132427
Isn't that the prequel, though? I want to know what happens with the Characters form GTO not the characters from the prequel.
>>
>>150130493
>GTO
>The Original
>>
>>150133961

>>150130493
68 chapters in and no. Probably won't happen either. Only Tomoko made a cameo and it's like 3 panels
>>
>>150130493
>Will Paradise Lost tell what happened to the old students of 3-4
As far i read, only the retard with big tits appear. I'm on chapter 66 btw
>>
>>150134178
>>150134183
I'm up to date and except for Tomoko and Fuyutsuki, there're no old characters. I don't know if the scans caught up with the manga, so maybe someone will appear later on. Still a pretty shit move by the author. The new characters are just so fucking boring, you don't care about them at all. The ones from class 2-4 at least had a nice development and a special connection to Onizuka and thus, the reader.
>>
>>150134647
>we will never a full blown hentai arc of Onizuka losing is virginity with Kanzaki

More than that, I really wish he gave Onizuka some character development, or give him more to do in the prison rather than just telling his life story, it's since Shonan Junai that he's the same person.
He really need to stop giving him the blueballs
>>
>>150134787
It bothers me more than anything else, that they still pander to the virgin audience with this "he's a 24yo virgin" part. For fucks sake. He's a perverted cunt and some females actually want his cock. Kanzaki being one of them. Hopefully the author doesn't fucking pussy out and may actually bring her back. Best fucking girl.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.