[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri!!! On Ice: previews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: FUCK YOU DEGENKI FUCK.jpg (131KB, 516x324px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU DEGENKI FUCK.jpg
131KB, 516x324px
HELL ON EARTH
>>
Yuuri died after the Grand Prix Final. Now he is trapped in purgatory, torn between good (Aguppy) and sin (Eros). Sadly it seems he has chosen Eros because the devil (Victor) has successful tempted him. However with the return of Yurio his soul may still have a chance of being saved, if the angel is able to kick it out of him.
>>
File: DOUBLE_CONFIRMATION.png (80KB, 424x552px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBLE_CONFIRMATION.png
80KB, 424x552px
>>150076124
>>
I thought we agreed to not do this
>>
>>150076053
>1200 replies

The fuck happened? I dont watch the show
>>
three fucking threads
>>
>>150076124
How's a jerk jailbait the angel
>>
>>150076380
>everyone gathers on tuesday nights for preview images
>no previews get posted
>shitposting ensues instead
>?????
>1200 replies
>>
>>150076053
http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/54505/20161120/spoilers-yuri-ice-episode-8-early-preview-plisetsky-tops-shor.htm

Yuri on Ice Episode 8 will reveal the competition between two archrivals Yuri Plitsetsky and Yuri Katsuki. It was reported that Yurio (Yuri Plitsetsky) will top the short program in Russia.

Previously, Yuri On Ice Episode 7 concluded with Yuri ranking second to Phichit Chulanot, and Christophe Giacometti third. Yuri was taken over by too much pressure since he ranked first placed in China Cup. With Viktor's encouragement, Yuri was able to take on the pressure and perform. Although, there was some mishaps on Yuri's performance, the revelation of Yuri doing the quadruple flip opens new opportunity for Yuri to win gold in Russia.

But, reports states that Yurio will take first place instead of Yuri. With the homecourt advantage, Yurio performed his performance flawlessly. Yurio performed what Viktor thought him "On Love: Agape" while Yuri did "On Love: Eros." Since Yurio has been training with one of the best ballerinas in the world, a great improvement from Yurio will be witnessed.

Also, reports speculated that Christophe Giacometti will be the complete villain in Yuri's journey in Russia. Yuri On Ice Episode 8 will reveal the hostility of Chris to Yuri, and he will be more of the bad guy compared before. He will make Yuri realize that keeping Viktor as a coach will have no cost at all, and will get more hate from Viktor's fans.

Yuri On Ice Episode 8 entitled "Yuri Vs Yuri! The Horror!! Rostelecom Cup, Short Program" airs Wednesday, November 23. Yuri and Viktor will do whatever it takes to win Gold in the Rostelecom Cup in Russia. Witness the two rivals battle it all out to win Viktor's heart.

But Yuuri won the Victor bowl so no one will care about happens with Yurio.
>>
>>150076454
>reports speculated that Christophe Giacometti will be the complete villain in Yuri's journey in Russia. Yuri On Ice Episode 8 will reveal the hostility of Chris to Yuri, and he will be more of the bad guy compared before. He will make Yuri realize that keeping Viktor as a coach will have no cost at all, and will get more hate from Viktor's fans.

Drama whores.
>>
>>150076454
Fake. Chris isn't in the ep.
>>
>>150076158
If digits this is legit
>>
>>150076556
> off by 1
>>
File: 59797814_p5_master1200.jpg (339KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
59797814_p5_master1200.jpg
339KB, 480x678px
No previews? Post katsudon
>>
>>150076447
>shitposting
>1200
No man, really.
>>
File: 1431638923074.jpg (712KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431638923074.jpg
712KB, 1000x1000px
>>150076775
Here you go.
>>
>>150076906
It a lot of girls on /a/ now.
>>
>>150076906
The Most one of my threads got to is 650 . 1200 post I top this with a watamote thread.
>>
>>150076906
Only explanation is huge circlejerk
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.