[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyouka is boring as hell but I have to agree with kyoanifags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hyouka is boring as hell but I have to agree with kyoanifags that the visual direction of the show is one of the best in anime.
>>
I found it very entertaining on my sort of second re-watch. When I first saw it I dropped it at episode 7 and just recently gave it another shot, I think it's more about being in the right mindset. The mysteries are as engaging as you want them to be.
>>
>>150069909

It was decent up until the mystery of her uncle was solved. After that everything they focused on was so mundane and boring.

>Did this woman loose and earing?
>Nah it was probably just ice cream. Why are you even looking at random woman's ears?
>>
File: KekSrFQ.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KekSrFQ.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>150070471
To be fair that was a fanservice OVA with some character development, the mystery was the least important part of that episode.
>>
>>150069909
Yeah it's a real shame, the production quality was amazing but it's just so fucking boring
>>
>>150070736

To be fare that was par for the course and I only used it because the rest of series was completely unmemorable
>>
>>150069909

The best episode by far was the one where Hotarou and Chitanda made up a mystery based on the school announcements.
>>
The first half is slow, the second half is where it's established itself enough to let the characters carry it. The thing about Hyouka that made it stand out to me is that it actually uses subtext, almost as if it's adapted from an actual novel instead of a light one.
>>
>>150069909
Oreki is my waifu.
>>
>>150073134
this. its probably the episode that summarizes the whole show. if you didnt like it then hyouka is not for you
>>
File: 1479869798095.jpg (589KB, 1573x1536px)
1479869798095.jpg
589KB, 1573x1536px
hyouka live action arisu hirose
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.