[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baki the Grappler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Baki_Dou2.jpg (120KB, 610x905px) Image search: [Google]
Baki_Dou2.jpg
120KB, 610x905px
Let's talk about Baki,

How do you think Baki will defeat Musashi?

What are your favorite fights in the series?

Who are the strongest below yujiro, baki, musashi, and pickle?
>>
Probably Doppo
>>
>>150065370

I'd guess Che and Biscuit

They were outright stated to be the 2nd and 3rd strongest in the world, though obviously not anymore
>>
>>150065502
Er, I don't mean that respectively. Biscuit was 2nd and Che was 3rd.
>>
Where can I find the latest scans of Baki Dou?
>>
>>150065502
>outright stated
By an in-universe source, though. Just like Gaia was at one point stated to be the strongest person on earth aside from Yujirou. I don't think that's grounds to assume Che is stronger than Kaku, for example.
>>
>>150065370
Jack > Shibukawa > Doppo. I don't know how Retsu compares to the other two, but he's also above Doppo for sure.
>>
Are the newest chapters being translated somewhere?
>>
>>150066312
yeah, some youtuber pays some group to translate them and posts them on his channel.
>>
>>150066256
Jack is shit, and I'm pretty sure shibukawa wouldn't lose to to him again
>>
>>150065502

God no.

Remember Retsu and the other Kaiohs are functionally unknowns.

Che got tracked by the US because he was the strongest belligerent.

Oliva got tracked because he was the strongest American and worked for them.

Yujiro got tracked because he was the world's strongest.

It was never stated they were directly the 3 strongest guys. Just that they are the 3 largest single threats to the US.

>>150065137

Strongest? If he stopped being an outright retard? Jack. He fights like a thug but the Maximum Tournament showed he could fight intelligently and he would have beat Baki without his overdose/rejection. Now he's even stronger than that time and the only person that's been shown to show a similar level of growth has been Katsumi who is canonically stronger than Doppo through his own fucking admission.

Retsu would be a potential contender as well but lolded and if there's no weapons then Motobe is out since he's reliant on weapons. Shibukawa is up there but I don't know if he could take the current Jack when he got destroyed the first time around when Jack was way weaker.

I'd like to say Gaia as a contender but Gaia's last feat was against one of the criminals and specifically one that got ruined by everyone he fought that wasn't the wrestler.

But the clear winner is Kaku Kaioh. He's up in the top echelon and he's the first guy to actively harm Yujiro and resist his offense.

You can claim Doppo did but we all know Yujiro was fucking around just like when he fought Baki in the rematch.
>>
>>150067359
>actively harm Yujiro
I remember Yujiro dodging one punch which they said would have been dangerous, then started tanking the rest anyway. I don't recall Kaku actually harming Yujiro.

Also, in the sonic punch fight Kaku said he would play dead if he was the one in front of Pickle, so we can at least put him below Pickle and Baki.

Yujiro > Musashi > Baki > Pickle > Armed Memetobe > Oliva > Kaku > Retsu > Jack > Shibukawa > Doppo. That would be my list. Che and Yuichiro are around there somewhere.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.