[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon's Plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (374KB, 889x1300px)
1.jpg
374KB, 889x1300px
New manga. What do you think? It gives mr FMA vibes. Will it fill the blank space after Naruto and Bleach? Also screaming intensifies.
>>
>>150051965
It's pretty bad senpai.
I lost any mood to give them any chance after how gay the protagonists are at the end of the first chapter.
>>
>>150052013
But in that case there is a space for protags character development. Boro can become cool fella. And the other guy can become Griffith.
>>
It's shit and will be axed as soon as possible like the others.
>>
>>150051965
>Also screaming intensifies
OP is a fujoshit. Go back to tumblr and talk there about this manga. Manga was good at the start but they ruined it with this naruto/sasuke shit. And then naruto beat sasuke and then that guy took sasuke with him. Now naruto is going to save sasuke(who will be evil when they meet again). Garbage cliche writing.
>>
It's so bad and generic, from the designs over the story up to the dialogs.
It wiill get cancelled soon.
>>
>>150052477
That's what people said about Black Clover.
>>
literally an updated D.Gray-Man
>>
>>150051965
I liked the start of the chapter, but after arresting Carlos it went to shit.
>>
File: 0b00.jpg (33KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
0b00.jpg
33KB, 200x225px
Looked shit at first, got midly interesting in the middle with the twist about the fake box, and then went full cliche.

Still waiting for how the series will develop next, but looking at this series I shouldn't expect anything that tries to be even a tiny bit original.

Bet an hot chick will meet him, train him and make him join an organization she's part of that fights against those demon's plan or whatever, but oh the MC have the power that should make him a bad guy, so other guys of the organization won't accept him and shit, but eventually they will or whatever.

So original.
>>
I thought it was fairly enjoyable, not the most original setup but the characters are likable and relationship believable. Then again I'm not as bothered by "fujoshit" as most here are, they could have explicitly been gay lovers and my biggest complain would still be the rushed last few pages.
>>
>>150051965
Op this first chapter was pretty bad, and gay. I know is the author first serialization but we're on a lower level than Red Sprite.
>>150052698
That's what people still say about black clover. And you know what, they're right.
>>
>>150052100
if garbage like black clover somehow managed to continue its existence i fear this shit won't get axed as well
>>
>>150051965

Shit characters
Shit story
Blatant fujobait

I give it 30 chapters at best.
>>
>>150051965
If there's Demon's Plan, there should be God's Plan.
>>
>>150051965
More demons sigh
>>
>>150052356
It's hilarious how you throw the insult "garbage cliche writing" it, yet said it started off "good" where it was just as generic and cliche

So you're just triggered by that development but if it stayed like it started you'd have enjoyed it.
>>
>>150051965
It OK.
>>
>>150055361
Black clover is not getting axed.
Is even getting an anime. Fuck off retard. You are depressing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.