[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Pp.jpg (232KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pp.jpg
232KB, 1600x900px
so we rip off the premise of Minority report, but make a moe MC
>baka gaijin won't even notice!
>>
>>150017320
Gen Urobuchi is a hack, nothing new there.
>>
>>150017320
>so we rip off the premise of Minority report,
It's officially a fanfic of Equilibrium.
>>
>>150017320
Over rated, falls flat on it's face, when you think about the whole story. Suprisingly Minority Repport had much more complex story.
>>
>>150017320
Who cares, it was tons of fun.
>>
Akane is ugly as fuck though, not moe at all
>>
They didnt even try to make it different.
>>
>>150017320
But getting this, it'll be 1000% more pretentious and normalfaggots will eat it up as the most intellectual animu of this decade.
>>
>>150017320

rip off? no. nothing in any story is original these days, because everything has been done already. doesn't mean that you can't make your own. it's a sci-fi plot and there's a 100% chance that you've seen similar other storeis like this already.

>>150017401
I disagree. If anything the show is completely underrated. We don't have many cyberpunk shows on that level, where both seasons were actually great with villains that were complex, well designed and interesting.
>>
>>150017775
>nothing in any story is original these days, because everything has been done already

Or because people lack originality?
>>
>>150017775
>underrated
You have no idea of what that word means.
>We don't have many cyberpunk shows on that level
Objectively wrong. Unless by level you mean production aesthetics. We've been blessed with variety of cyberpunk anime that are heady, intellectual or just pure rule of cool and they have better writing.
>>
>>150017775
>nothing in any story is original these days, because everything has been done already.
Nonsense.
People have been saying that shit for millennia. My favorite response to it, though I don't remember who said it, is:
>Oh look, the last wave.
>>
>>150017775
>We don't have many cyberpunk shows on that level,

Maybe not recently but there are a shit ton that are far better than Psycho Pass is. Psycho Pass was a fun show but it was far from standout.
>>
>>150017775
Oh look. the psycho-piss tumblrfag is back.

>cyberpunk

is shit now that reddit likes it.
>>
>the anime that will be talked about for years

kekking kek
>>
>>150017320
It's a shame. Psycho Pass could be the "Criminal Minds" or "X-files" of anime instead the author focused too much on the villain in order to push the story forward.
>>
>>150017956
Are there even a "shit ton" of cyberpunk shows? Even if you look at 80s and 90s anime, most cyberpunk were short OVAs, often without any conclusion or anything aside from a basic premise set up.

Of course, there's GitS, but people talk like there's tons of alternatives, and that's not really true.
>>
>>150017891
>Unless by level you mean production aesthetics
What? PP's production was atrocious and they barely save it in the disc releases. What made it stand out was the writing, a consistently strong pacing from beginning to end which even GitS: SAC failed to do. PP is the best cyberpunk anime.
>>
>>150019647
>>150019772
Watch more anime before posting here.
>>
>>150017320
You're right, Kogami has plenty of moe.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.