[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm retarded can someone explain me the end of the arc please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zamasu.jpg (61KB, 640x321px) Image search: [Google]
zamasu.jpg
61KB, 640x321px
I'm retarded

can someone explain me the end of the arc please?
>>
>>149987706
Zeno deleted Trunks timeline
>>
>>149987782
And everyone went "oh well, let's pretend the other timeline we created is just fine even though the people who got deleted are fucking gone forever"
>>
>>149987706
Use the catalog retard >>149986036
>>
Zamasu was immortal and wasn't killed, but his body was destroyed so his soul took over the universe. Goku called Zeno to solve the problem and he did so by erasing everything in that timeline other than himself.
>>
>>149987872
Yeah it's actually pretty fucked up. But its not that Trunks's timeline was deleted, just that all the matter within it was disassembled. I mean, if the timeline was actually deleted, how could goku have gotten back there in a TIME machine?
>>
Since 4 episodes ago Toei realized that they were getting close to the deadline of 20 episode arc, so they rushed shit to a point Vegetto was just there for 5 minutes, a Spirit Bomb appears because 100 survivers, Zeno deleted everyone in that timeline in the end because Zamasu was trying to be a virus/parasite to be one with the universe(oh look, the original idea for BoG before toriyama changed virus into Beerus)

>>149987983
For the same reason there is another Zeno for each fucking timeline. It doesn't matter anymore, Toei doesn't give a shit.
>>
Goku and Veggie were useless no matter how strong they were

Trunk went almost Legendary and used his Limit Break on the 3rd form of the boss

Final Zamasu squad wiped everything

Goku pressed the fucking reset button.
>>
Goku had a "DELET THIS" button all along
>>
This shit had the potencial to be better than the pile of shit GT was but the ending of this arc is literally a redo-botton.
Anime was a mistake.
>>
>>149987706
trunks wins the pussy

that is all
>>
>>149987706
Pretty sad ending too.
The Earth got glassed and everyone died but the main cast died.
Everyone at the end of the episode acted like it didn't happen but Trunks.
Look at it this way, the future trunks went to was supposed to be similar to his old one? No? shit why not have these characters just stay there then?
>>
>>149989075
main cast didn't die*
>>
>>149987706
>Zeno made Trunks time poof
>Whis brings up that Beerus' actions made a timeline where Zamasu never died (Trunks timeline) he's going to go to a point where Beerus is still alive, convince him to kill Zamasu in that timeline or at the very least seal him away if he's immortal
>This will mean that the entire arc never happened for that timeline, no Goku Black, no Zamasu, but there will be a copy of Trunks and Mai.
>>
>>149988256
i dont know why they paced it so weirdly, there was so many other episodes that they could of made quick instead of dragging out. instead they decide to rush the end GJ
>>
>>149989423
wait how did beerus make a the time line that zamasu is kept alive?
>>
I get it, basically the end of this arc was something like this right?
>>
>>149990628
Almost, but Jolyne and her lover would live in a world where they are someones doppelganger.
>>
>>149987983
He traveled to a point before it was deleted.
>>
>>149989877
Because of the paradox. Killing Zamasu in the present meant that he could never become Goku Black to start the whole thing. So there was a split, one where it still happened and one where it didn't. Beerus thought that it would cause the future to change, but underestimated how Time Travel worked.

Whis used the time ring caused by this split to travel to a point in Trunk's timeline and caused ANOTHER split. Trunks and Mai travel to this new timeline the Whis created.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.